PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland will bring their A game

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:03 PM
For anyone thinking this will be a walk in the park, think again.

I've watched this team play this year and that 0-4 record is very deceiving because they actually got a Ton of talent on that team.

On top of that, you've got to think they're going to put it all on the line for this game. We need a mistake free game and our D-line needs to play like their jobs depend on it. Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!!!

GameTime
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
when doesnt a team try to bring their "A" game???
Their "A" is still not as good as the Giants "A" game.
If the Giants play a solid game they will win....

Tuckit91
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM

I've watched this team play this year and that 0-4 record is very deceiving because they actually got a Ton of talent on that team.

On top of that, you've got to think they're going to put it all on the line for this game. We need a mistake free game and our D-line needs to play like their jobs depend on it. Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!!!

It's the NFL, No such thing as "A walk in the park game"!

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Us vs. Carolina in the last game at Giants stadium

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM
It's the NFL, No such thing as "A walk in the park game"!I agree...but some fans tend to think that an 0-4 team is simply garbage and has no chance of beating us on the road....of course this is idiotic thinking

giantsfan420
10-03-2012, 05:13 PM
i dunno. rookie qb with out any legit wr's who can catch, cribbs out so there ST's shouldnt be a factor...i dont see how this game is close at all. i expect a similar carolina game performance

Tuckit91
10-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I agree...but some fans tend to think that an 0-4 team is simply garbage and has no chance of beating us on the road....of course this is idiotic thinking

True! But not me I never say any game is a sure game.

GameTime
10-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Us vs. Carolina in the last game at Giants stadium
they always try they just dont accomplish it....

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:22 PM
i dunno. rookie qb with out any legit wr's who can catch, cribbs out so there ST's shouldnt be a factor...i dont see how this game is close at all. i expect a similar carolina game performanceOn paper maybe.....I've seen us make the most God-awful QB's look good (Grossman, Whitehurtst, Kitna)....you know which games I'm talking about, when we can't stop Anything on defense and the offense keeps making mistakes and has no flow

I doubt that will happen this Sunday but I think Cleveland will be playing their hearts out for their season, so we better outmatch their intensity

GameTime
10-03-2012, 05:24 PM
the intensity part will be huge. The Giants coming off a div loss to the Eagles should want to prove a point. if they dont come out fired up and focused then they have big issues.

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:27 PM
the intensity part will be huge. The Giants coming off a div loss to the Eagles should want to prove a point. if they dont come out fired up and focused then they have big issues.thats exactly what I'm thinking....but something tells me we bring it to them, but I just don't think it will be a blowout like the Carolina game

GameTime
10-03-2012, 05:29 PM
thats exactly what I'm thinking....but something tells me we bring it to them, but I just don't think it will be a blowout like the Carolina game
I think the get the rookie QB to throw alot of quick short stuff and a healthy dose of Trent Richardson. Giants need to play a clean solid game.

Laurah1275
10-03-2012, 05:32 PM
That sounds so funny to me when people say "bring it"....bring what? what does that mean?...lol...anyway scrub match....let them "bring" their A game...we'll bring our W game...:)

Drez
10-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Screw the Browns 0-4 record. I've seen too many Giants games to ever think a game is going to be a walk in the park, lol.

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Screw the Browns 0-4 record. I've seen too many Giants games to ever think a game is going to be a walk in the park, lol.this right here

embeshAtYa
10-03-2012, 05:50 PM
at this point lets just hope for a fun and good game. what good is anything if we cant beat the eagles. for me honestly its yea yea a couple superbowls.. ok can we just beat the eagles? i wouldn care if we lost every game till the last game if I knew we beat them. embarrass therm

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
at this point lets just hope for a fun and good game. what good is anything if we cant beat the eagles. for me honestly its yea yea a couple superbowls.. ok can we just beat the eagles? i wouldn care if we lost every game till the last game if I knew we beat them. embarrass thermlol honestly....I'd be more than fine with them sweeping us every single season if it means we win a championship every 4 years meanwhile they're still ringless

Eliscruzzz
10-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm with G420 I think the Giants learned their lesson from last year and will beat teams that they should and beat them soundly I know we have to worry about them but they also have to worry about us too.

BigBlueAllDay
10-03-2012, 06:21 PM
The Browns won't have Cribbs who got KOed in Baltimore. The Giants defense just needs to really focus on containing Trent Richardson from breaking out. Weeden is not the answer for the Browns. For the Giants offense, they need to make sure not to give turnovers to the Browns. The Browns defense does have some merit.

Captain Chaos
10-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Any given Sunday....only have to look at the Seattle game last year.

Parademon
10-03-2012, 06:46 PM
The Browns can easily be 2-2. Lost by 1 to the Eagles & if their WR Little can hold on to a TD in the endzone, that final drive would have been for a game tying FG & they take the Ravens into OT & who knows what happens then? With the 9ers up next, this is a game the G-men cannot afford to blow!

egyptian420
10-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Any given Sunday....only have to look at the Seattle game last year.+1

BParcells777
10-03-2012, 08:05 PM
of course we could lose to Cleveland, but odds are we wont

EmpireStateG
10-03-2012, 08:55 PM
They won't have Haden either.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-03-2012, 09:03 PM
For anyone thinking this will be a walk in the park, think again.I've watched this team play this year and that 0-4 record is very deceiving because they actually got a Ton of talent on that team.On top of that, you've got to think they're going to put it all on the line for this game. We need a mistake free game and our D-line needs to play like their jobs depend on it. Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!!!I wasn't aware that they had a A game lol

Antwuan
10-04-2012, 03:34 AM

Of course the Browns are going to bring their A game they are desperate for a W. And the Giants are the superbowl champs so expect every team on our schedule to bring their A game this season.

SweetZombieJesus
10-04-2012, 05:00 AM

The Giants seem to do it quite often.

SweetZombieJesus
10-04-2012, 05:03 AM
That sounds so funny to me when people say "bring it"....bring what? what does that mean?...lol...anyway scrub match....let them "bring" their A game...we'll bring our W game...:)

1. bring it 226 up, 31 down
Used as a "manly" come back to someone who is either being challenged or it can be offered as a direct challenge to another;

Similar expressions:
"Show me what you got!"
"Do your worst"
"Bring your ****!"
"Go for it!"
Basketball Player 1: "Im gonna slam dunk yo punk ***."

Basketball Player 2: "Ahhhight, bring it *****. Let's see what you got!"
buy bring it mugs & shirts
by toadcheese Feb 25, 2004 share this add a video
2. bring it 136 up, 30 down
Another way of saying bring it on. It is a invitation to make someone perform a action.
Watch me destroy you!
Bring it!
by TheTallTale Mar 9, 2005 share this add a video
3. bring it 106 up, 53 down
for one to invite you to come forth
bring it *****
by Tony Jun 16, 2003 share this add a video

BlueSanta
10-04-2012, 05:09 AM
We are the current SB champs and that alone is motivation for every team to bring their "A" game.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 08:56 AM
The Giants seem to do it quite often.
trying and accomplishing are two different things.....

BParcells777
10-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Any NFL team is capable of jumping up and biting you

NYFG4X
10-04-2012, 10:46 AM
On paper, this can be an easy game to look past for the Giants as the 49'ER game looms..Remember what happened the last time they played Cleveland, and played one of their worst games of that 08 season..Josh Cribbs today says he will be back for this game, and with Joe Haden being out, they may be without their hard hitting safety T.J. Ward who just had thumb surgery..The Browns will be thin as well at the WR position only having 3 WR apparently active for this game..What I seen from this year from Cleveland, they play tough teams tough, and mediocre teams not so tough..The Giants cant play down to the level of this team, or they could be in for back to back disappointing losses in consecutive weeks heading into the Niner game..

BlueReign
10-04-2012, 10:47 AM
They have a good defended and were a few dropped passes away trim 2-2

Dwinsballgames
10-04-2012, 10:59 AM

can't argue with that...wouldn't know how

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
can't argue with that...wouldn't know howLmao

Fharcyde
10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Weeden's been dumping the ball off short like a lot of rookie quarterbacks tend to do. If Richardson is on the receiving end of these we need to keep him contained because once he's in the open it's a first down waiting to happen.

BMW
10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
When we beat a team they did not bring their a game but when we lose they did. Genius.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Weeden's been dumping the ball off short like a lot of rookie quarterbacks tend to do. If Richardson is on the receiving end of these we need to keep him contained because once he's in the open it's a first down waiting to happen.

ehhh.....his comp % is still only slightly about 50% so he isnt making that many completions. Short or not,

fansince69
10-04-2012, 02:57 PM

i think he means.

they have good defenders and were a few dropped passes from 2-2

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks Tom Coughlin.