View Full Version : Giants Hakeem out vs. Browns

manning to shockey
10-04-2012, 01:43 PM
New York Giants ‏@Giants
Hakeem Nicks will not play this weekend per Coach Coughlin

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
WR Hakeem Nicks will not play on Sunday, Coughlin said. #NYG

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Coughlin said Nicks' issue is a combination of his foot and knee. Doctors are hoping the extra rest will help him heal. #NYG

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 01:45 PM
He's probably done for the year.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 01:46 PM
He's done for the year.
nah......

Rudyy
Get well soon Hakeem.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9a6xgPmxL1qfonsb.gif

manning to shockey
He's done for the year.

I hope your wrong.

burier
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM

whats the point in being so baselessly negative?

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 01:48 PM
what? no he isnt not even close. as i said a few days ago, which ralph v. reinforced on espn radio, that what happened with nicks is that bc he was resting his foot and only practicing 1 a week, that when he used his knee vs TB, it wasnt ready for all the use and it aggravated it.

he hasnt torn anything. the giants said they were gonna run tests on his knee a couple days ago (or yesterday can quite remember) and theres been no news that its structoral damage.

nicks knee had a swelling episode last year too. i swear buddy, u r obviously trying to rile people up for some pathetic reason

Rudyy
10-04-2012, 01:48 PM
He's probably done for the year.Tell us more, doctor.

TheEnigma
10-04-2012, 01:49 PM

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/miabiboy_14/ShutUpGovernator.gif

giantsfan420
id bet 100 bux nicks plays vs SF

Buddy333
Ok, his foot is obviously not healing as fast as we all had hoped. Look at how long it took Prince to get back last year and even then it bothered him. Now his knee is an issue big enough to make him miss 3 games now. So you think it's magically going to get better with a little rest. It said the doctors HOPE it helps. Hey, so do I, but Nicks will probably need a long period of rest and probably some treatment for that knee.

BParcells777
Yeah lets bring back Hakeem for the BROWNS........not the 49rs.........are you dense

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 01:50 PM

Why?

GameTime
10-04-2012, 01:52 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/miabiboy_14/ShutUpGovernator.gif

Das a goood one

GameTime
10-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah lets bring back Hakeem for the BROWNS........not the 49rs.........are you dense

???

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Why?Knees are nothing to toy around with. Just the way they seem to be so secretive about it. I don't know. I just wouldn't be surprised if we found out he is done for the year. Oh, and his foot is still an issue. Could have been injured again against Tampa.

TheEnigma
Let's make a wager: If Buddy is wrong, he gets a special "Pessimistic Captain of the NYGMB" title but if he is right, he becomes a new Moderator.

giantsfan420
buddy, wtf r u talking about? from the start, everyone including nicks knew that he would play through part of the foot rehab process. it wasnt expected to be 100% atm.
next, the knee swelled up bc he went from resting his foot everyday to using his knee game day, and it caused some swelling. the issue is that the swelling would prob continue to happen if he were to rest all week for his foot so that he could play gamedays (which would reaggravate the knee i'm assuming).
resting him is hoping that the foot gets closer to 100% so he could use his foot and knee more, thats what i'd guess anyways.

"he's done for the year" is nothing more than a troll attempt unless u have a link

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM
whats the point in being so baselessly negative?Bad foot. Bad knee. He's a WR. Now if it was a finger or sprained wrist I cold see him playing brought those injuries.

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM
enigma- he already has that title. and tbh, im glad he says what he says bc as long as i been here, no ones been as classically wrong as buddy. so pretty much whatever he says, i believe the exact opposite to happen. ie "nicks done for year" is really "nicks will be healthy for the rest of the year"

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Ok, his foot is obviously not healing as fast as we all had hoped. Look at how long it took Prince to get back last year and even then it bothered him. Now his knee is an issue big enough to make him miss 3 games now. So you think it's magically going to get better with a little rest. It said the doctors HOPE it helps. Hey, so do I, but Nicks will probably need a long period of rest and probably some treatment for that knee.

I don't think his foot is what's holding him out. It's the knee and I still don't know what he did to the knee. Let's not give up his season just yet.

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Knees are nothing to toy around with. Just the way they seem to be so secretive about it. I don't know. I just wouldn't be surprised if we found out he is done for the year. Oh, and his foot is still an issue. Could have been injured again against Tampa.

Look, I get you like to rattle everyone's cage with your negativity. It adds to the ambience here, but let's just assume they don't know for sure what happened to his knee and they are hoping it heals up on its own. Stranger things have happened.

None of us have examined Nicks foot or his knee or even talked to him directly so it's all just so much opinion. But you insist on ending his season without any hint of evidence that's the case.

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I don't think his foot is what's holding him out. It's the knee and I still don't know what he did to the knee. Let's not give up his season just yet.Didn't they say its a combination of his foot and knee and that the doctors HOPE the rest will help him. Listen, he might play at some point this season but will he be healthy? I could see the Giants not wanting to rush him back if he really makes his knee worse.

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Look, I get you like to rattle everyone's cage with your negativity. It adds to the ambience here, but let's just assume they don't know for sure what happened to his knee and they are hoping it heals up on its own. Stranger things have happened.None of us have examined Nicks foot or his knee or even talked to him directly so it's all just so much opinion. But you insist on ending his season without any hint of evidence that's the case.Come on man. Don't have selective reading like some posters. It's an opinion. I don't want it to happen. I hope there is a game later his season that he plays and helps them make it to he playoffs. Just seems like his injuries are more serious than fans wan to believe. I also don't think the team would risk having him hurt himself more that's why I could see them shelving him if need be. Also, tis comes with being a Giants fan. It's not like we haven't hoped for a guy to come back before finding out things where not what they seemed. To Nicks, I hope you play next week. I hope your knee is fully recovered and your foot feels ok. You are in my mind one of the best WR's in the game. Unfortunately injuries happen to even he best players. Come back soon.

Dwinsballgames
10-04-2012, 02:13 PM

I suppose it's too much to hope for that you were referring to yourself in the third person.

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Come on man. Don't have selective reading like some posters. It's an opinion. I don't want it to happen. I hope there is a game later his season that he plays and helps them make it to he playoffs. Just seems like his injuries are more serious than fans wan to believe. I also don't think the team would risk having him hurt himself more that's why I could see them shelving him if need be. Also, tis comes with being a Giants fan. It's not like we haven't hoped for a guy to come back before finding out things where not what they seemed. To Nicks, I hope you play next week. I hope your knee is fully recovered and your foot feels ok. You are in my mind one of the best WR's in the game. Unfortunately injuries happen to even he best players. Come back soon.

You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. The fact that it goes against the grain 95% of the time is irritating to some. I didn't say anything about your having an opinion except that you leap to unfounded conclusions. You like to push buttons and watch the reactions, I get it.

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:21 PM
You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. The fact that it goes against the grain 95% of the time is irritating to some. I didn't say anything about your having an opinion except that you leap to unfounded conclusions. You like to push buttons and watch the reactions, I get it.Last weeks thread saying they couldn't win yet I predicted them to win was all good fun wit the exception a few posters. Other than that what have I said that was so wrong. Lets see, I defend almost al the players all the time, have always liked the coach, and think Reese is a genius.

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Last weeks thread saying they couldn't win yet I predicted them to win was all good fun wit the exception a few posters. Other than that what have I said that was so wrong. Lets see, I defend almost al the players all the time, have always liked the coach, and think Reese is a genius.

That makes you our # 1 fan!!

fansince69
10-04-2012, 02:23 PM
That makes you our # 1 fan!!

RF I thought you were #1

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:24 PM
That makes you our # 1 fan!!I do like my Giants. It's almost Sunday.

Fharcyde
10-04-2012, 02:30 PM
The fact that everyone is being secretive about Nicks' injury is what bothers me. He hasn't played since 9/16 against the Buccaneers, so by now the coaching staff must know what the full diagnosis is. They seem to just be playing wait-and-see mind games with our opponent because he's an impact player you'd want to prepare for.

Knee injuries are scary too. What if he ends up reaggravating whatever's wrong with his knee next week if he were to play against the Niners? Is there a world record for torn ACL's by one team? Because I think we might have a record. If this is any kind of serious injury give him the time he needs.

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Kind of agree, but I don't think it's an ACL.

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:47 PM
RF I thought you were #1

You've never read my hate mail lol

GameTime
10-04-2012, 02:48 PM
thought someone, I dont who, said something about meniscus. Which could be not that big of a deal or it could be depending on the location and severity.
But all hearsay for now I guess....

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:49 PM
I do like my Giants. It's almost Sunday.

The closer we get, the more electricity is in the air.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
The closer we get, the more electricity is in the air.
are you sure thats not your pace maker acting up again....:rolleyes:

Eliscruzzz
10-04-2012, 02:52 PM
It sucks that Nicks is out but at this point please do not start the guy until he is 100% and I hope he plays sometime this season whether it's 1 or 7 weeks from now. This is very depressing news but I think Hixon was big time last week and I do think Randle is at some point going to be a force this season, we should be fine until he gets back. Who knows maybe Wilson will break out and will make up for the big play ability that Nicks has.

fansince69
10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
You've never read my hate mail lol

I always use my other name when i write that

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
thought someone, I dont who, said something about meniscus. Which could be not that big of a deal or it could be depending on the location and severity.
But all hearsay for now I guess....

Maybe even heresy :rolleyes:

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I always use my other name when i write that

I can't, my other name is trapped by the profanity filter :angry:

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 02:54 PM
are you sure thats not your pace maker acting up again....:rolleyes:

Baddda Bing!

GameTime
10-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Baddda Bing!

:D

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:55 PM
At least it's not a night game. Don't like waiting. Have they said anything g at all about Nicks other than he's not playing?

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Baddda Bing!Speaking of Bing they may need to get him back on the team with all the injuries.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
At least it's not a night game. Don't like waiting. Have they said anything g at all about Nicks other than he's not playing?
His knee and foot hurt...lol
some poster says he may be out for the year. But you know that already.....:p

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 02:58 PM
what? no he isnt not even close. as i said a few days ago, which ralph v. reinforced on espn radio, that what happened with nicks is that bc he was resting his foot and only practicing 1 a week, that when he used his knee vs TB, it wasnt ready for all the use and it aggravated it.

he hasnt torn anything. the giants said they were gonna run tests on his knee a couple days ago (or yesterday can quite remember) and theres been no news that its structoral damage.

nicks knee had a swelling episode last year too. i swear buddy, u r obviously trying to rile people up for some pathetic reason

This is laughable. The guys a professional athlete, you don't damage your knee by over compensating on one leg to relieve stress from your opposite foot. That is not how he aggravated his foot. It already came out he damaged his knee on the fall he took during that incomplete throw in the 4th quarter of the Bucs game. What people don't know and the Giants aren't saying is that he partially tore his PCL.

If you look at the fall, its the exact motion required to cause a PCL tear...forceful impact to the knee while knee is at or close to a 90 degree angle. That being said, I have an extremely reliable source who has kept me updated on this situation. From what he's told me, they're hopeful Nicks can return after the 49ers game. Partially torn PCL's usually take around 4-5 weeks to heal. The good thing is his foot should be 100% by the time he returns.

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 03:04 PM
LMFAO. so my opinion, which came from ralph v who said its what the giants are telling him is laughable, but u can be an armchair dr and tell he tore something by TV??????????????? hahahahah i **** my pants.

also, lets look at this logically. nicks will miss his 3rd game this next one. we are super thin at wr. IF the giants knew he had a torn acl/mcl/pcl, WHY WOULDNT THEY IR HIM?????
we could have used an additional wr each week he's missed. the giants would have IR'd him. also, do ppl thnk the giants DIDNT have tests done on his knee? of course they did, and they haven't IR'd him, especially when we're going into games 4 wr deep.

i swear some people just dont have functioning brains. the giants have already said the knee issue arose from resting his foot and then going full bore gameday, at least according to ralph vacciano. i take his word oer urs all offense

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 03:11 PM
A partially torn PCL takes 4-5 weeks to heal, that's why he isn't on IR. Simple logic. I didn't make an "armchair dr" assesment from watching it on tv. I was told what his status was from a family member of the ownership. Small difference there I'd say.

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 03:14 PM
yeah sorry. buddy's going around putting us in last and nicks on IR, has me jumpy.

I just dont know how accurate your source is. Ralph V is the teams beat writer. he reported on ESPN Radio last night that the giants believe the swelling happened bc he was rehabbing his foot, and not using his foot (therefore knee) at all for a week, then going full bore in an NFL game led to the aggravation. you really dont think that that could aggravate his knee? i played sports up until i graduated college and I can tell u my body sure acted up if i went all week without training/activity to full out on game day...

ralph v said the giants are targeting hs return for SF

GameTime
10-04-2012, 03:15 PM
A partially torn PCL takes 4-5 weeks to heal, that's why he isn't on IR. Simple logic. I didn't make an "armchair dr" assesment from watching it on tv. I was told what his status was from a family member of the ownership. Small difference there I'd say.

as a rebuttle if he does have atorn PCL why would the scratch him the day before each of the last two games. Why would Nicks say he is def playing then only to find out he is not?? I am not dogging you I am just wondering about he scenario? Are they playing mind games with opposing teams???

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 03:17 PM
the giants should have been running tests on the knee/foot a few times now. he's coming on the 3rd missed game. they would have IR'd him if it was something serious that would threaten his season imho. we went into games 4 wr deep, we wouldnt have done so unless they were sure it wasnt structural with nicks knee...if it was structural, it would have been reported by now imo

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
I understand everyone's concern giantsfan420 and GameTime. Nicks is my favorite player and I hate more then anything seeing him on the sidelines. I knew about his PCL injury before the Panthers game and knew he'd miss the next few games I just didn't want to come and say anything about it before the knee was made public. Now that the knee itself has been made public I feel better coming to the other fans and voicing my frustration and concern for the situation.

As I'm sure you guys know, the Pats put Tom Brady, Gronk, and a million other studs on the injury report every game. A lot more teams are moving forward with this tactic to throw off other teams. Unfortunately now that Nicks has missed 2 games, and been ruled out for his 3rd straight...I think the Giants understand they can't keep pretending he is going to suit up...people are catching on.

I understand Ralph V is their beats writer, but I have a very strong feeling that even the Giants don't know when this injury will resolve itself. The estimated time perod is 4-5 weeks. Missing this 3rd game would be around 4 weeks from when the injury happened. From what I hear they're hoping he's ready for the Redskins the week after the 9ers game. I'm hoping as much as everyone that I'm wrong and he suits up for next week's showdown. I just have my doubts, which stem from what I'm told. I feel the ownership has a better understanding of the situation then the beats writers. Nicks has had a long history of leg problems, his only downfall in his career so far. We all know we are far more dangerous on the field headed to battle with #88 lined up across from #80.

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 03:25 PM
If we can somehow get to the bye week at 7-3, even 6-4 we are in good shape. But we NEED Nicks back and I think we all can agree on that.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 03:27 PM
well whatever his knee issue is hopefully it does heal and he gets back on track soon....

TR....if you genuinley have inside info then thank you for it.....

Buddy333
10-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Well if true that explains a lot. Hopefully he will feel no lingering effects. He has been known as a fast healer since coming into the league.

giantsforce
10-04-2012, 03:53 PM
as a rebuttle if he does have atorn PCL why would the scratch him the day before each of the last two games. Why would Nicks say he is def playing then only to find out he is not?? I am not dogging you I am just wondering about he scenario? Are they playing mind games with opposing teams???OK, Lets get one thing straight: We know that he has swelling in the knee. The reasons:&
1. Arthritis
2. Torn meniscus
3. Ligament damage
4. 2 & 3
5. All of the above

Assuming he does not have arthritis yet, it leaves us guessing between 2, 3 and 4. Now depending on the extend of the injury, which only the Giants organization knows and they are not telling the full story, he may be back in 1 - 3 weeks or he may be done for the season. Here is a list of the various knee injuries:

PCL

Grade I: Partial tears of the PCL.
Grade II: Isolated, complete tear to the PCL.
Grade III: Tear of the PCL with other associated ligament injury.

Treatment: Nonoperative treatment is recommended for most grade I and grade II PCL tears.

MCL

Grade I MCL Tear: This is an incomplete tear of the MCL. Most athletes miss 1-2 weeks of play.
Grade II MCL Tear: Grade II injuries are also considered incomplete tears of the MCL. The pain and swelling is more significant, and usually a period of 3-4 weeks of rest is necessary.
Grade III MCL Tear: A grade III injury is a complete tear of the MCL. Patients have significant pain and swelling, and often have difficulty bending the knee. A knee brace or a knee immobilizer is usually needed for comfort, and healing may take 6 weeks or longer.

Treatment: most often surgery is not necessary for the treatment of an MCL tear

ACL
ACL reconstruction surgery is the standard treatment for active people who sustain an ACL tear.

Meniscus tear
Treatment of a meniscus tear depends on several factors including the type of tear, the activity level of the patient, and the response to simple treatment measures. Sometimes surgery is not necessary.

Let's stop guessing and speculating and wait until the truth comes into light. As far as I am concerned, a knee injury combined with the foot injury, will keep Nicks in the sidelines for most of this season. I am sure that the Giants organization will not risk bringing Nicks back prematurely.

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Nicks foot is not the major concern right now, I'm sure of that. Solid R&R will be best solution for this PCL issue.

GameTime
10-04-2012, 04:06 PM
OK, Lets get one thing straight: We know that he has swelling in the knee. The reasons:&
1. Arthritis
2. Torn meniscus
3. Ligament damage
4. 2 & 3
5. All of the above

Assuming he does not have arthritis yet, it leaves us guessing between 2, 3 and 4. Now depending on the extend of the injury, which only the Giants organization knows and they are not telling the full story, he may be back in 1 - 3 weeks or he may be done for the season. Here is a list of the various knee injuries:

PCL

Treatment: Nonoperative treatment is recommended for most grade I and grade II PCL tears.

MCL

Grade I MCL Tear: This is an incomplete tear of the MCL. Most athletes miss 1-2 weeks of play.
Grade II MCL Tear: Grade II injuries are also considered incomplete tears of the MCL. The pain and swelling is more significant, and usually a period of 3-4 weeks of rest is necessary.
Grade III MCL Tear: A grade III injury is a complete tear of the MCL. Patients have significant pain and swelling, and often have difficulty bending the knee. A knee brace or a knee immobilizer is usually needed for comfort, and healing may take 6 weeks or longer.

ACL
ACL reconstruction surgery is the standard treatment for active people who sustain an ACL tear.

Meniscus tear
Treatment of a meniscus tear depends on several factors including the type of tear, the activity level of the patient, and the response to simple treatment measures. Sometimes surgery is not necessary.

Let's stop guessing and speculating and wait until the truth comes into light. As far as I am concerned, a knee injury combined with the foot injury, will keep Nicks in the sidelines for most of this season. I am sure that the Giants organization will not risk bringing Nicks back prematurely.
its not beyond conmprehension that Tuckand Rolle may have inside info. The Giants org is big. I have personally known two people high up in the org over they years.

johnson
10-04-2012, 04:14 PM
OK, Lets get one thing straight: We know that he has swelling in the knee. The reasons:&
1. Arthritis
2. Torn meniscus
3. Ligament damage
4. 2 & 3
5. All of the above

PCL

MCL

ACL

Meniscus tear

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbf7zaX1LvUDpiwTf5pEz1bBgCaKLD7 kEzNMZh9-WiVA_xULUocQ

CowboysSuck
10-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Nicks probably wont be back until the bye at the earliest.

Been saying this for a week now. Do you guys have short memories? The Giants..especially Tom Coughlin is notorious about releasing as little information as possible about big time injuries.

Nicks will probably not see much of the field this year. I know this comes off as negative, but keeping expectations low is always a good thing.

keep dreaming fellas...

RoanokeFan
10-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Speaking of Bing they may need to get him back on the team with all the injuries.

Where is CC Brown when we have our backs against the wall?

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Nicks probably wont be back until the bye at the earliest.

Been saying this for a week now. Do you guys have short memories? The Giants..especially Tom Coughlin is notorious about releasing as little information as possible about big time injuries.

Nicks will probably not see much of the field this year. I know this comes off as negative, but keeping expectations low is always a good thing.

keep dreaming fellas...

Our bye week is week 11. Just can't see this happening. Specially with what I've been told. That being said, I'll be very disappointed if you're right.

JB456
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM

If this is actually legit inside info, thank you. To an extent, this makes sense why he hasn't been IR'd and the Giants are using Nicks as a decoy.

If you are some pipply dweeb making this crap while typing nonsense from your moms basement, I hope your zip cream runs out and your balls never drop.

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 04:38 PM
If this is actually legit inside info, thank you. To an extent, this makes sense why he hasn't been IR'd and the Giants are using Nicks as a decoy.

If you are some pipply dweeb making this crap while typing nonsense from your moms basement, I hope your zip cream runs out and your balls never drop.

I'm too big a G-Men and Nicks fan to make that up buddy. Watch the last few falls he took during that game and look up how to tear a PCL. I found it hard to believe once I was told that it was his PCL that was causing him to miss the Panthers and not the foot as everyone initially suspected. But I looked it up for myself and couldn't believe it. His exact motion towards the ground, with his knee at that angle, combined with such force...perfect storm. Sucks. But hopefully he'll be back within a couple weeks.

JB456
10-04-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm too big a G-Men and Nicks fan to make that up buddy. Watch the last few falls he took during that game and look up how to tear a PCL. I found it hard to believe once I was told that it was his PCL that was causing him to miss the Panthers and not the foot as everyone initially suspected. But I looked it up for myself and couldn't believe it. His exact motion towards the ground, with his knee at that angle, combined with such force...perfect storm. Sucks. But hopefully he'll be back within a couple weeks.

So, that means he will have rested the knee for three weeks as of this Sunday. Is the worse case scenario 5 weeks for this type of injury? probably not, right...I hope he makes it back for the 49rs cause I don't see how we win that game without him as has been mentioned multiple times.

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 06:46 PM
well as usual i was right jk but not really. adam shefter reported its just swelling that arose bc of the ankle rehab, and that the giants want him to rest to get the ankle as healthy as possible and that he will return for SF.

Appreciate the try TucknRolle but I can gladly say u were wrong. And to the other poster who listed 1-4 what "it could be", u forgot to list what it actually was, minor swelling.

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 06:48 PM
and u told me u didnt armchair surgeon it tucknrolle lol, u cannot tell by TV what happened unless u can see the bone sticking out or its blatant...even then people always mistake high ankle sprains for broken ankles by what they see on TV when it happens...

just saying, ralph v. is as high a source any of us could possibly have, and what he reported turned out to be true, thank god

Moke
10-04-2012, 06:56 PM
If we lose, I'm blaming Nicks. This is unacceptable Mr. Nicks.

I think you aren't hurt, you just said that if the replacement refs don't come back, you're not playing.

TextureDj
10-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I find it hard to believe that one of the most secreyive teams as far as the injury report goes has family of the owners privy yo, much less leaking earth shattering injury news to you to then spill all over these forums.

At best, someone is yanking your chain......

giantsfan420
10-04-2012, 07:55 PM
doesnt matter who his "source" is, he's already been proven wrong.

TuckandRolle
10-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I'll be surprised if he plays vs 49ers. Thinking against the Skins. Haters gonna hate. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Not trying to win a discussion.

Captain Chaos
10-05-2012, 05:23 AM
I'm sad; however, we need to get him healthy...