PDA

View Full Version : why is everyone so surprised?

threenout
12-18-2011, 05:27 PM
This is our New York Football Giants. We have seen this all before far too many times, with no accountability. No one is held responsible, there are no changes made, everyone just keeps on going like there is nothing wrong.

This team and this organization is starting to look like a laughing stock. But guess what, they have their new stadium, their new luxury boxes all their new revenue streams, a full stadium with all their PSL's.

As far as their concerned life is good.

buddy33
12-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Not surprised, but you always get this false hope with this team.

NYSPORTS
12-18-2011, 05:32 PM
The post game comments are very hollow.

This team does have a ton of injuries yet the effort was pretty weak on the LOS today.

ggrammas
12-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Yes- the false hope is so frustrating

Buto
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Not surprised, but you always get this false hope with this team.
This team is not as good as we like to Think they are.
Teams like Washington and Seattle know this and they don't let the hype get to them.
They aren't overly concerned about the D line and they know they can run the ball.

NWKEffectElement
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
This is not the New York Football Giants. This is what a Tom Coughlin team looks like. I have been a fan since 82' and never seen a team with this much talent fail like this in the effort department.

TC is the laughing stock when he preaching being prepared and routinely is underperpared plus outcoached. Over his tenure, how many costly penalties have we seen? He preaches discipline which is comical to me.

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 05:41 PM
I hate to say it, but...

another turd laid in a big game at home late in the season. Surprise surprise.

29-42 Nov/Dec record

1-5 2nd half this year (ensuring a sub .500 2nd half record yet again).

Let's just be done with it and move on.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:42 PM
This is not the New York Football Giants. This is what a Tom Coughlin team looks like. I have been a fan since 82' and never seen a team with this much talent fail like this in the effort department.

TC is the laughing stock when he preaching being prepared and routinely is underperpared plus outcoached. Over his tenure, how many costly penalties have we seen? He preaches discipline which is comical to me.But... but... But... Coughlin is a "genius". How can you say this is his fault?

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 05:42 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS????? This team played balls to the wall with the exception of Kiwanuka! He stood around while plays moved on, and........our entire team was deflated by BS officiating today. I dont call it out usually but today was a clear cut of the NFL holding the officials on puppet strings to make the Dallassss game more important!

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:43 PM
I hate to say it, but...

another turd laid in a big game at home late in the season.* Surprise surprise.

29-42 Nov/Dec record

1-5 2nd half this year (ensuring a sub .500 2nd half record yet again).

Let's just be done with it and move on.
Now that's a record that Coughlin is very proud of!