PDA

View Full Version : With the brutal schedule Giants have to win the close games

TroyArcher
10-05-2012, 10:15 AM
So far 1-1, have to do better than that. Time for the defense to play like they did during the playoff run last year. Offense should be OK if they can get the WR's on the field. Eli will put up plenty of points with Cruz, Nicks & Bennett on the field together. Must win game this week, no breathing room for a let down like we have seen during recent years.

GIANTSED101
10-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Agree. I think it's time for the rookies to step there game up, escpecilly Wilson and Randle. Hopefully with some of the key players back on D we'll start to see a little bit more blizting.

Moke
10-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Cleveland is a must-win. Not sure how I'll or the board will react if we don't put up a "W" against the Browns.

egyptian420
10-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I have a feeling this will be a typical giants season... We'll have our usual mid season slump, the media will start writing us off and everyone will start doubting us and just when everyone counts us out we'll start playing lights out football and prove them wrong.

BParcells777
10-05-2012, 11:08 AM
hmmmmm. It is what it is.

We do not hve the luxury of losing any games. Its a tight division, and ur team is banged up and not yet hitting on all cylinders

Cloud57
10-05-2012, 11:13 AM
I have a feeling this will be a typical giants season... We'll have our usual mid season slump, the media will start writing us off and everyone will start doubting us and just when everyone counts us out we'll start playing lights out football and prove them wrong. That was last year, I don't think our season will play out like that this year.

egyptian420
10-05-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm no psychic so I don't know for sure, but if we make the playoffs this year...thats how I see it happening

GameTime
10-05-2012, 11:57 AM
they separate the season into quarters. Going 2-2 for each 1/4 is obvioulsy not going to get it done. They have to shoot for 3-1 from the remaining 3.

DandyDon
10-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Tough schedule. But is it me or can anyone remember the last time we played the niners at home?

How is it we have to play them away 2 seasons in a row?

Rat_bastich
10-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Cleveland is a must-win. Not sure how I'll or the board will react if we don't put up a "W" against the Browns.

I hate to think about it. Starting to pull all my money out of the bank and stock up on food for the apocalypse that may follow.

Captain Chaos
10-06-2012, 07:19 AM
With this brutal schedule, the only way to think about it is one game at a time. Let's hope Eli comes in big in October like he normally does!

GiantX
10-06-2012, 08:33 AM
indeed, I just hope Tomorrow's game isn't one of them (a close win) we need a BIG win. that being said a win is a win so I'll be happy anyway.

RoanokeFan
10-06-2012, 08:41 AM

Some will move closer to the edge of the cliff while others will say it's a marathon, not a sprint while still others will say we've been here before.

BillTheGreek
10-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Yes it's a Brutal schedule! I said this from day one ,and some guys said no big deal ! Giants like being the underdogs, ...........So Giants, show us what you can do ! Starting tommorrow ! Let's start a winning streak !!!!!!!

GO GIANTS !

rainierjef
10-06-2012, 08:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsTRxXvQY0s