PDA

View Full Version : Postitve Nicks Update

GiantFanatic55
10-05-2012, 01:14 PM
GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan
Nicks watching and moving around a bit.....thinking a good sign for SF

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
Interesting: Nicks started practice on bikes, then put helmet on and did some jog-through. He's ruled out but swelling must be down. #nyg

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
Hakeem Nicks was not participating, but moving around pretty good. Should end speculation his swollen knee was something worse. #NYG

RoanokeFan
10-05-2012, 01:15 PM
We might have to ban you for a positive post :D

GameTime
10-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Nicks will be on the field when ready. I will not payattenton to anything until I see him line up. When ever that may be.

RoanokeFan
10-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Nicks will be on the field when ready. I will not payattenton to anything until I see him line up. When ever that may be.

In the meantime we have receivers who can get the job done

johnson
10-05-2012, 01:21 PM
GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
Interesting: Nicks started practice on bikes, then put helmet on and did some jog-through. He's ruled out but swelling must be down. #nyg

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
Hakeem Nicks was not participating, but moving around pretty good. Should end speculation his swollen knee was something worse. #NYG

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/ace_ventura.gif

ashleymarie
10-05-2012, 02:06 PM
We will certainly be ready for Nicks return. Miss the big guy.

Toadofsteel
10-05-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm more concerned about Hosley being out at this point. We have WR depth that can get it done (Cruz and Hixon come to mind, and even Barden is stepping up). But there's only 2 corners on our roster that can get it done as far as I'm concerned: Prince and Hosley. C-web looks old and washed out, Tryon is terrible, and Coe is too underwhelming but at least serviceable in the nickel...

ryan12

nice

ryan12

lmfao

ryan12
10-05-2012, 02:09 PM
In the meantime we have receivers who can get the job done

that we do thank god

ebick
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

(so as not to get banned for positive posting) we've pretty much been hearing this kind of message on him every week, no?

TuckandRolle
10-05-2012, 02:35 PM

This.

Buddy333
10-05-2012, 03:15 PM
In the meantime we have receivers who can get the job doneI hope your right. I think they need a 3rd potion at WR and right now they don't have a proven one. To bad about Barden because I thought he was coming along nicely the past 2 games.

RoanokeFan
10-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm more concerned about Hosley being out at this point. We have WR depth that can get it done (Cruz and Hixon come to mind, and even Barden is stepping up). But there's only 2 corners on our roster that can get it done as far as I'm concerned: Prince and Hosley. C-web looks old and washed out, Tryon is terrible, and Coe is too underwhelming but at least serviceable in the nickel...

I agree about Hosley

TuckandRolle
10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
If we have Hosley, Webster, Prince, and Rivers healthy for the 49ers I will feel good going into that game. With or without Nicks.

RoanokeFan
10-05-2012, 03:22 PM
I hope your right. I think they need a 3rd potion at WR and right now they don't have a proven one. To bad about Barden because I thought he was coming along nicely the past 2 games.

That's true, but with all of the hub bub surrounding Randle's "work ethic" he has a golden opportunity to shut them all up...or not. We'll be fine with Cruz, Hixon, Bennett, Hynoski, and Pascoe. Randle will be a bonus is he can step up.

BlueJayC
10-05-2012, 04:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

Shockeystays08
10-05-2012, 04:25 PM
That's true, but with all of the hub bub surrounding Randle's "work ethic" he has a golden opportunity to shut them all up...or not. We'll be fine with Cruz, Hixon, Bennett, Hynoski, and Pascoe. Randle will be a bonus is he can step up.

I 'd rather throw to JJ than count on much from Hynoski.

GameTime
10-05-2012, 04:26 PM
not dogging either player but why?
Also they play radically different postions so why compare the two....

RoanokeFan
10-05-2012, 06:01 PM

Really?

Eliscruzzz
10-05-2012, 06:03 PM
I 'd rather throw to JJ than count on much from Hynoski.Hyno has great had and is pretty fast and athletic for a FB. Hyno= beast.

fansince69
10-05-2012, 06:04 PM

I wholeheartedly agree...I would love to see JJ get a chance