PDA

View Full Version : Hosley and Bernard OUT.

Rudyy
10-05-2012, 01:58 PM
@Giants: Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips are all out for Sunday's game.

Toadofsteel
10-05-2012, 02:00 PM
oh ffs... we NEED hosley healthy, yesterday. Fewell won't ever blitz if we don't get healthy corners...

johnson
10-05-2012, 02:01 PM
@Giants: Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips are all out for Sunday's game.

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/big-red-nope-button.gif

ShakeandBake
10-05-2012, 02:03 PM
oh ffs... we NEED hosley healthy, yesterday. Fewell won't ever blitz if we don't get healthy corners...

The sad thing is we shouldn't need to blitz considering our d-line's health, we should be generating enough pressure with the front four. Then when we do blitz, we are exposed even more so because of how thin we are at corner. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

GameTime
10-05-2012, 02:09 PM
so it will be Linval, Kuhn, and Austin as the DTs...
thats a "slim" rotation.....pun intended.

Toadofsteel
10-05-2012, 02:10 PM

Tuck will probably see a ton of DT snaps as well... where he's not as effective.

burier
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM
There's no way all these guys are so hurt they can't play. This is the classic "We think we're good enough to beat the browns with 1 arm tied behind our back" that got us beat against Seattle last season. Sometimes the Giants really get on my nerves

ryan12
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM

i bet we will see our de's line up at tackle alot this game if not t rich will run right up the ****ing middle on us

GameTime
10-05-2012, 02:12 PM
There's no way all these guys are so hurt they can't play. This is the classic "We think we're good enough to beat the browns with 1 arm tied behind our back" that got hus beat against Seattle last season. Sometimes the Giants really get on my nerves

and you know this how????

GameTime
10-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Tuck will probably see a ton of DT snaps as well... where he's not as effective.
not effective at DE either....

maybe give Kiwi some timne at DE then....Ojomo...Tracy????

TheAnalyst
10-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Holy cow... I don't know how we Hung in there last year with all of our injuries, but this year already feels worse. Less players on IR , but more injured weekly. This feels like the Yankees starting their AAA team. I do feel like someone in New Orleans is using some black magic on us.

burier
10-05-2012, 02:27 PM
and you know this how????

Oh right I forgot to use the acceptable response.

"Oh wow. Half of starters aren't suiting up this week but shucks, Thats ok because I'm sure Johnny from the block is a great player and will step up for us. And I'm sure Justin Tuck will have a great game and Osi will get 10 sacks."

*Puke*

If you can walk you need to get your *** on the field.

Toadofsteel
10-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Holy cow... I don't know how we Hung in there last year with all of our injuries, but this year already feels worse. Less players on IR , but more injured weekly. This feels like the Yankees starting their AAA team. I do feel like someone in New Orleans is using some black magic on us.

why on us? They've kicked our *** since 2006. If they were getting all voodoo, then it would be SF suffering all the injuries. As of now the only SF player injured is... Brandon Jacobs.

BG61
10-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I know you can't prevent injuries, but boy it sure does seem that it takes the Giants players a lot longer time to recover from certain injuries that the rest of the league. Is it just me or am I right?

drewz
10-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Hosley needs to stop with the interceptions, everytime he has one he gets injured

KillaRich
10-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Damn man this tough... this season is going to be rough...hopefully it can be a get it together late and win the superbowl season with alll these injuries

GameTime
10-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Oh right I forgot to use the acceptable response.

"Oh wow. Half of starters aren't suiting up this week but shucks, Thats ok because I'm she Johnny from the block is a great player and will step up for us. And I'm sure Justin Tuck will have a great game and Osi will get 10 sacks."

*Puke*

If you can walk you need to get your *** on the field.

Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips
Barden has to pass a third party concussion test
Nicks we all know about
Phillips has a sprained MCL...
So you are pissing and moaning that Bernard (quad) and Holsley (hammy) are milking it???

burier
10-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips
Barden has to pass a third party concussion test
Nicks we all know about
Phillips has a sprained MCL...
So you are pissing and moaning that Bernard (quad) and Holsley (hammy) are milking it???

I'm just pissed that we can't ever seem to field a legitimate team. I'll get over it but right now I'm not a happy camper.

(How did Barden get a concussion anyway? Did Eli clock him after the game?)

GameTime
10-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm just pissed that we can't ever seem to field a legitimate team. I'll get over it but right now I'm not a happy camper.

(How did Barden get a concussion anyway? Did Eli clock him after the game?)
they never really said how. I hear you but dont get all overeactionary. Its not healthy......:o

Rudyy
10-05-2012, 02:56 PM

(How did Barden get a concussion anyway? Did Eli clock him after the game?)Yes, Eli was so upset with him after the game, he punched him, then he threw him in an ice tub. More news at 11.

Buddy333
10-05-2012, 03:01 PM
The only one that is a real surprise is Hosely. What happened to him? He didn't look like he was in that much pain on the side line during the Panthers game. In fact he looked like he was laughing it up. I hope the starters who are playing step it up because they better not sleep on the Browns.

Rudyy
10-05-2012, 03:03 PM
The only one that is a real surprise is Hosely. What happened to him? He didn't look like he was in that much pain on the side line during the Panthers game. In fact he looked like he was laughing it up. I hope the starters who are playing step it up because they better not sleep on the Browns.Hamstrings are very hard to deal with.

Rudyy
10-05-2012, 03:05 PM
And now freaking Keith Rivers is doubtful. Jesus Christ..

Buddy333
10-05-2012, 03:07 PM
I know hamstring can be tricky, but it didn't sound like he was injured that bad. So now Rivers is doubtful you say? Now we know why he came so cheap. Top that with Boley not being 100% and they have some serious issues.

burier
10-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Ya know what. I'm gonna side with Cough on this one...he said "Back in his day there was no such thing as a 'soft tissue injury'"

giantsfan420
10-05-2012, 03:22 PM
dang, its taking a long time for hosely to get back...