PDA

View Full Version : Officiating!!! What do you think?

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 05:37 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 05:41 PM
In the end, TDs being called back and Giants Lose. Feel free to write to the NFL. Game results will not change even if the world end. Gotta move on.

jparmer
12-18-2011, 05:44 PM
I'll give u some bad calls here and there but our team did not play their hearts out.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,*the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.

One thought.. the GGGGGGGGGGGGGmen don't get one home field call. Not one ... not ever...

miked1958
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
I'll give u some bad calls here and there but our team did not play their hearts out.
Plus 1. Dont put this loss on refs.
We played with no heart

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 05:47 PM
In the end, TDs being called back and Giants Lose. Feel free to write to the NFL. Game results will not change even if the world end. Gotta move on.Trust me i would if i actually thought someone cared enough to take it up the ladder. I am a blue collar military guy with dreams of watching my team do its stuff and hopefully win without interference. The NFL has changed the game to make it more lucrative when all teams are close with a chance of just one going 17-0 every year for now. WE CANT BEAT THEM!

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 05:48 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,*the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.they missed two sure pass interferance calls and another possible, then they cleaned it up...Giants were very sloppy...i dont blame the loss on officials this week

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 05:50 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers. One thought.. the GGGGGGGGGGGGGmen don't get one home field call. Not one ... not ever...I get ya and I dont understand how this can be. Homefield is supposed to be a plus not a negative, I suggest we find out where the refs parking is and take advantage of that situation!

Bones911
12-18-2011, 05:52 PM
I do agree somewhat. I did see alot of Holding on nicks, pass interference's that SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED.

Also twice we went out of bounds and the CLOCK DID NOT STOP!

WTF

BlueSanta
12-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Every game we lose there is bound to be a thread or 12 about bad officiating.

Face facts people, we didnt lose to the redskins 2 times this year because of offciating, we lost (badly) to the skins 2x this year because they are a better team.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 05:54 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.they missed two sure pass interferance calls and another possible, then they cleaned it up...Giants were very sloppy...i dont blame the loss on officials this weekBecause the calls that were missed took all the wind out of our sails and did not...did not allow us to get in a rhythm for the first half thus succesfully deflating us and making us feel vulnerable. However, the Giants already know we r the underdogs in every battle and should play with a chip on their shoulders at ALL times

jparmer
12-18-2011, 05:54 PM
I fully blame the refs/the nfl for the packer game but not this one. U can't just not show up and then blame someone else. The refs didn't drop nicks td. The refs didn't throw 3 picks. The refs didn't let Rex Grossmont throw all over the d. We sucked today, no passion, no heart.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,*the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.Home or not, Bad teams never get the calls

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM

Face facts people, we didnt lose to the redskins 2 times this year because of offciating, we lost (badly) to the skins 2x this year because they are a better team.
I dont ever reply to an officiating call post unless it is true. In this case and the GB game it IS TRUE! If you watch the games and call all the penalties there are bound to be missed ones, however the baltant game changing ones missed against us and called against us are obvious, and....and the ones for TDs against us/TDs for us are GLARING!

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 06:00 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,*the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers.

Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game . . . . very strange that anyone would focus on that after watching this game.

BTW, your sig picture is just disturbing . . . . is that a pic of your Man-Boob or your ***?

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 06:01 PM
I fully blame the refs/the nfl for the packer game but not this one. U can't just not show up and then blame someone else. The refs didn't drop nicks td. The refs didn't throw 3 picks. The refs didn't let Rex Grossmont throw all over the d. We sucked today, no passion, no heart.I agree with the nicks drop, but with eli trying to play against the foreskins and refs he tried to make something happen and it didnt. As for Rex throwing all over our D....I blame fewell 1000%. You gotta bump the reciever off the line especially on all the 3rd and longs this team has had! We go great on 1st and 2nd down but let up during the crucial 3rd!

jparmer
12-18-2011, 06:01 PM

I dont ever reply to an officiating call post unless it is true. In this case and the GB game it IS TRUE! If you watch the games and call all the penalties there are bound to be missed ones, however the baltant game changing ones missed against us and called against us are obvious, and....and the ones for TDs against us/TDs for us are GLARING!

So is poor play

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 06:02 PM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers. Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game . . . . very strange that anyone would focus on that after watching this game. BTW, your sig picture is just disturbing . . . . is that a pic of your Man-Boob or your ***?HAHA neither, its my daughters tat on her hip,lol

mrg3
12-18-2011, 06:03 PM
I fully blame the refs/the nfl for the packer game but not this one. U can't just not show up and then blame someone else. The refs didn't drop nicks td. The refs didn't throw 3 picks. The refs didn't let Rex Grossmont throw all over the d. We sucked today, no passion, no heart. Totally Agree

Harooni
12-18-2011, 06:03 PM
its just an excuse and way out. we came out flat just own up to it. the refs made the calls mostly correct even the ones we didnt like. i only saw one missed PI where the defender didnt get his head around, but later we got that close one that got us to the goal line where the def did get his head around and was going for the ball..

the holding on dhiel was correct he had him by the neck.

if you look around the nfl a lot of fans hate the refs they just dont want any calls on their favorite team.

heavyhitter
12-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Can't blame the outcome of this game on the officiating. We got outplayed by the Redskins today, point blank. Piss Poor Performance, piss poor.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM
its just an excuse and way out. we came out flat just own up to it. the refs made the calls mostly correct even the ones we didnt like. i only saw one missed PI where the defender didnt get his head around, but later we got that close one that got us to the goal line where the def did get his head around and was going for the ball..

if you look around the nfl a lot of fans hate the refs they just dont want any calls on their favorite team.
watch a replay of the game and get your head out of the refs butt, a clear 5 missed game changingcallswhile we were on offenseand numerous calls against us that were incorrect as replay shows. I dont start these type of threads without actual proof. we played dead during some points of game but the BS calls deflated us. Try playing against a team and refs before you challenge my post.Been there done that, both as a player and a coach. The first half clearly took the wind out of our sails! No matter what we did as a whole, the refs were not gona allow us into the endzone to change to course of the game.

Harooni
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM

watch a replay of the game and get your head out of the refs butt, a clear 5 missed game changingcallswhile we were on offenseand numerous calls against us that were incorrect as replay shows. I dont start these type of threads without actual proof. we played dead during some points of game but the BS calls deflated us. Try playing against a team and refs before you challenge my post.Been there done that, both as a player and a coach. The first half clearly took the wind out of our sails! No matter what we did as a whole, the refs were not gona allow us into the endzone to change to course of the game.
stop being a homer you sound like a big baby , we lost we came out flat we made many mistakes the end.

FBomb
12-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Absolutely the LEAST of the Giants problems!

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 07:12 PM

stop being a homer you sound like a big baby , we lost we came out flat we made many mistakes the end.
OH Now you wanna call names? A baby? for as many BS posts you have you need to take a step back and really look at the game of football sir. This and last season is a clear case of the NFL of controlling the outcomes of games much like WWF does for wrestling matches now. If we need to hold the players accountable of their actions on the field so should the refs, if they blow a clear call they need to be fined! HUGE! But back to my point of you having zero clue of 2 opponents at the same time, we will start small.........while playing madden......keep your eyes on 3 screaming kids and win the game.Football is a war and should be played as such...unlike the new modern wars which we have one arm tied behind our back by congress and are expected to win. thank you for playing.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Absolutely the LEAST of the Giants problems!I agree, but it still remains a problem, especially on a football mentality frame of mind

jparmer
12-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Give it up man. You're the only person on the boards blaming the refs for this game.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM
Give it up man. You're the only person on the boards blaming the refs for this game.thats ok and i will stick by my guns for this game and the GB game which we were screwed out of. I watch the games and agree that calls are missed on both sides of ball every play, however it seems that the most important calls that are missed hurt us for actuall game outcome.I am not a newbie football player or a newbie coach(been there done that). Would be nice to see the table turned for a team we are playing though.I wont get mad at comments made against me but i also will not back down, just standing behind what I witnessed today and GB game.

GMENAGAIN
12-19-2011, 08:01 AM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers. Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game . . . . very strange that anyone would focus on that after watching this game. BTW, your sig picture is just disturbing . . . . is that a pic of your Man-Boob or your ***?HAHA neither, <FONT size=4>its my daughters tat on her hip,</FONT>lol</P>

WTF dude, you have a picture of your daughter's bare, flabbyhip as your sig picture???You are ****ed up.</P>

</P>

</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-19-2011, 10:11 AM
I do not normally complain about the officials, however the first half of this game was atrocious!!! TOTAL and Blatant missed calls for our team and misgiuded calls againts us! I do believe in a way that the NFL has pre-scripted the outcomes based on getting TV ratings and money flowing. Even my girlfriend who didnt know a thing about football til this year and even a redskins fan i was watching football with this afternoon totally agreed with how the officials handed this game to the redskins. Everytime we were knocking on the door,the yellow flag reared its ugly head. Toatally missed calls on long pass plays which PI should have been called, false start when ballard was called even though the redskins clearly were offsides,and on almost every touchdown we were flagged or over ruled! almost same script as the GB game when we should have won. i am NOT mad at NY GIANTS for this one when they played their hearts out for 60 minutes and could not get anything really going while battling the zebras. How do you feel? I am open to all takers. Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game . . . . very strange that anyone would focus on that after watching this game. BTW, your sig picture is just disturbing . . . . is that a pic of your Man-Boob or your ***?HAHA neither, <FONT size=4>its my daughters tat on her hip,</FONT>lol</P>

WTF dude, you have a picture of your daughter's bare, flabbyhip as your sig picture???You are ****ed up.</P>

</P>

</P>Thats here hip bone you dunce, and sure i would have it as a sig pic, y not? we all have giants pride and show it, you must be really bored or pervertedto think of that as F****** up. Anyways grow up.

Tony Bruno
12-19-2011, 10:56 AM
There were so bad calls... I personally think that hit Rex took from Rolle was gunna get called... It looked worse than JPPs personal foul call...