PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED: I just checked the schedule ...

krygny
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
... we have two games left.

jparmer
12-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Unfortunately... This team hasn't shown anything. They don't deserve a playoff spot. Why delay the inevitable.

tonyt830
12-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Unfortunately... This team hasn't shown anything. They don't deserve a playoff spot. Why delay the inevitable.be careful, don't let the homers here you say that---LOL!!</P>

</P>

But I agree, they are not playoff worthy when they play down to lesser teams. poor coaching and poor execution.</P>

jparmer
12-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Man I love this team. Been a fan for over 25 years but I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Why kid yourself u know?

tonyt830
12-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Man I love this team. Been a fan for over 25 years but I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Why kid yourself u know?exactly! I was a wee tike when the first Miracle at the Meadowlands happened, but I have endured a lot of painful seasons before, as we all have at 1 point or another.</P>

</P>

No need to sugar coat like you said, but some of the homer fans love to bash the realists. They tend to any realist, a bandwagon/fair weather fan or a sky is falling fan. But hey there is nothing wrong with telling it how it is when it comes to your team. Being a realist, does not mean one is a pessimist.</P>

krygny
12-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Just checked again to make sure. Still two games left.

I'll be rooting for the Giants to win them both.

Sorry.

jparmer
12-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Haha, yep 2 games left and I'll be watching and rooting but doesn't change the fact that. We've lost 5 of the last 6 games

scf424
12-18-2011, 06:11 PM

Sorry.

Agreed

Not over til its over. It might seem down right now, but we still control our own destiny.

None of the games we've had this year have been must win.

This next game is a must win, and while it's more hope than thought at this point, I still believe in the Giants, because I believe in Eli.

tonyt830
12-18-2011, 07:58 PM

Sorry.

I just checked too---the sun still is yellow, I plan on it staying that color for many years to come!

miked1958
12-18-2011, 07:59 PM
... we have two games left.

You looked at it wrong... That would be we have 2losses left

krygny
12-26-2011, 04:47 PM
We now have one game left.

Just sayin'.

TuckYou
12-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Ill be honest, if this team wins the division and gets a win or 2 in the playoffs, TC should get consideration for coach of the year with all the injuries we had in preseason. He wont, but he should. I remember everyone, myself included, saying the injuries were way too much to overcome. Goff and Thomas right before the opener, Hixon and a bunch of depth. Everyone hit IR. </P>

8-7 is an average record, but it may still win us the division in a very bad East this season. </P>

This team makes you pull your hair out, but at the same time, its all we know. </P>

Go Giants.</P>

yoeddy
12-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Haha, yep 2 games left and I'll be watching and rooting but doesn't change the fact that. We've lost 5 of the last 6 games

Actually, we've only lost 4 of the last 6 games...

TuckYou
12-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Haha, yep 2 games left and I'll be watching and rooting but doesn't change the fact that. We've lost 5 of the last 6 games Actually, we've only lost 4 of the last 6 games...</P>

This was posted before the last game vs the Jets, but yeah, now we won 2 of the last 3. </P>

Joe Morrison
12-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Haha, yep 2 games left and I'll be watching and rooting but doesn't change the fact that. We've lost 5 of the last 6 games Actually, we've only lost 4 of the last 6 games...</P>

This was posted before the last game vs the Jets, but yeah, now we won 2 of the last 3. </P>

</P>

Thats what I like, glass half full, always looking on the bright side, GO GMEN</P>