PDA

View Full Version : It's A Trap!

NYGFaninILL
10-07-2012, 11:47 AM
With the winless Browns coming to NY today, nothing screams at me more than trap game. Due to our effectiveness at playing "down to our opponent" especially during 1PM home games. What we need to do is to quickly shut down the run game and make the QB beat us himself; because if Trent Richardson can get going early, its going to be a long day for our run defense.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 11:49 AM
You don't say?!

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 11:51 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/AckbarStanding.jpg

You say something about traps?

Captain Chaos
10-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh really!

zimonami
10-07-2012, 12:02 PM
The good thing is that the Gmen know it's a trap, too... plus, we're coming off a disappointing lss... so, I expect we'll be motivated and sharp.
Back in 2008, season after our Super Bowl visctory... we were 4-0 and on our way to being 11-1 before Plav's fiasco. The Browns were 1-3 and came to our field and kicked our butts, 35-14... it was also a big trap game.... and we played like garbage.
So, you can't say our guys aren't awars. TC has surely got them ready for a hard game, regardless of the Browns record. Got to kick their butts today.and make us all feel a bit more like there is order in the universe.

Flip Empty
10-07-2012, 12:04 PM
This has been discussed all week, and with the Giants, every game is a potential trap.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 12:05 PM
The good thing is that the Gmen know it's a trap, too... plus, we're coming off a disappointing lss... so, I expect we'll be motivated and sharp.
Back in 2008, season after our Super Bowl visctory... we were 4-0 and on our way to being 11-1 before Plav's fiasco. The Browns were 1-3 and came to our field and kicked our butts, 35-14... it was also a big trap game.... and we played like garbage.
So, you can't say our guys aren't awars. TC has surely got them ready for a hard game, regardless of the Browns record. Got to kick their butts today.and make us all feel a bit more like there is order in the universe.This^^^^ cause if they lose this game image how these boards will be for the next week. Please God let them win and let them win comfortably.

giantsfan420
10-07-2012, 12:12 PM
So, you can't say our guys aren't awars. TC has surely got them ready for a hard game, regardless of the Browns record. Got to kick their butts today.and make us all feel a bit more like there is order in the universe.
that 2008 loss to the browns was an away game for us, they beat us in cleveland

FBomb
10-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Don't you have to win against a good opponent the week before in order for a game to be a trap?

zimonami
10-07-2012, 12:21 PM
that 2008 loss to the browns was an away game for us, they beat us in cleveland
you are keerect.... Browns were home.
We still sucked that day.

CowboysSuck
10-07-2012, 01:15 PM
trap game, trap house, dope spot. Whatever, I don't believe in such nonsense. If we lose its because the Browns whooped our butts plain and simple. No trap excuses

NYFG
10-07-2012, 01:43 PM
This is a trap game how? Its not like the Giants have been playing great football lately and the Browns don't exactly deserve to be 0-4.

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 01:48 PM
NO Traps are for teams that have winning records........ours is .500

nycisgreat
10-07-2012, 02:18 PM
With the winless Browns coming to NY today, nothing screams at me more than trap game. Due to our effectiveness at playing "down to our opponent" especially during 1PM home games. What we need to do is to quickly shut down the run game and make the QB beat us himself; because if Trent Richardson can get going early, its going to be a long day for our run defense.

trap game for sure.

BMW
10-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Sadly for whatever reason the giants always fall for these traps, coaching is suspect once again.