PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr Stuck in Dolphins country

TextureDj
10-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Why would these people want to watch the Dolphins Bengals as opposed to the Giants anyway? Dont get it.

But since they do, I am forced into "alternative means", I think I have a solution but we all know how hit and miss these things are so if anyone can grace my inbox with some other alternatives I would be most appreciative.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Check your pm.

CowboysSuck
10-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Rudyy you are facilitating the illegal broadcast of NFL games without the NFL's consent. I must report you to the higher ups. see ya

drewz
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah I live in South Florida and am stuck watching these sorry *** Dolphins games. I can't even get Sunday Ticket because Satelite TV sucks down here.

Captain Chaos
10-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Texture check in on ***, Sunday games are generally left to play as they are free in other areas of the country.

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 12:13 PM
On paper, the Dolphins/Bengals game looks more competitive to watch but Giants fans know that the Browns game will come down to the wire with how this team plays against it's opponent.

The Texans/Jets game is going to be a snoozefest tomorrow night.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Rudyy you are facilitating the illegal broadcast of NFL games without the NFL's consent. I must report you to the higher ups. see ya K, lol.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 12:14 PM
On paper, the Dolphins/Bengals game looks more competitive to watch but Giants fans know that the Browns game will come down to the wire with how this team plays against it's opponent.

The Texans/Jets game is going to be a snoozefest tomorrow night.It's going to be 56-0 Texans at halftime.

BigBlue1971
10-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Yeah I live in South Florida and am stuck watching these sorry *** Dolphins games. I can't even get Sunday Ticket because Satelite TV sucks down here.

you need directv. they provide the Sunday ticket for an additional fee!