PDA

View Full Version : Getting a little worried about JPP.

TheBookOfEli
10-07-2012, 04:00 PM
He is getting put on his back and just got put on his back by a rookie RT. Hopefully he gets of this slump. And hopefully he's not hanging out with Tuck too much and his depression issues.

Prince needs to put JPP in the cold tub.

JSpin
10-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Prince would probably hurt his back doing that

NWKEffectElement
10-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Dude is getting chipped it dt one each play. Those chips are brutal

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Browns offensive tackles are pretty good. You do know Joe Thomas is the best LT in the game, right?

TheBookOfEli
10-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Browns offensive tackles are pretty good. You do know Joe Thomas is the best LT in the game, right?

Yes i know. Didn't like him getting put on his back against the Rookie RT though. Plus JPP's body language is bothering me. He looks like he's not taking his "slump" very easily.

NWKEffectElement
10-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Can we see some Brown now?

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes i know. Didn't like him getting put on his back against the Rookie RT though. Plus JPP's body language is bothering me. He looks like he's not taking his "slump" very easily.

It's possible. I imagine he's "coming back down to Earth" after having his way with OTs in his second season. Still love what he brings against the run though.

JustinTuckNYG91
10-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Joe Thomas was selected to his 5th straight Pro Bowl, he's obviously very good

Redeyejedi
10-07-2012, 04:19 PM
JPP is fine.Get someone that can get home on the other side

Eli2Shockey4aTD
10-07-2012, 04:21 PM
JPPs problem is the same thing as Matthews problem was last year, no help.

BurnerNYG
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM
What u think he's gonna dominate everybody? Those guys get paid too.

I Bleed Blue
10-07-2012, 05:24 PM
He is getting put on his back and just got put on his back by a rookie RT. Hopefully he gets of this slump. And hopefully he's not hanging out with Tuck too much and his depression issues.

Prince needs to put JPP in the cold tub.

You should be more concerned with Osi and Mr. MIA Tuck. Tuck looks old, and the injury excuse is just that, an excuse. It may be time to take a look at Ojomo sooner or later once he's healthy. Out DT's are not doing much in the pass rush department either. I won't miss Osi and his one signature move. Try to blow past the tackle and take himself out of the play most times.

The win today was good, but let's see what they do against a top quality team next week. JP is the focal point every week, which is why there is serious reason for concern regarding the pass rush. The others cannot beat single blocking. Simply Atrocious. Next week we will see what a tenacious defense should look like in SF.

Giantterp
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
JPP is not in a slump. He's sack numbers are down, but he's been in the back field all season.

dave56dj
10-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Dont get down - he is one of the best ends in the game - with osi and tuck struggling to beat one on ones JPP is seeing chips like crazy - he is still batting down passes and making tackles. Guys a beast. He also saw the tackle spot a few times where you are definitely gonna get doubled.

NYfanatic
10-07-2012, 05:32 PM
This is what it is, the defense learned this: contain JPP, since Tuck sucks and Osi cant break past a T anymore. Then not having Canty here as well doesnt help. We need to bench Tuck and Osi and make them earn a starting spot again.

CowboysSuck
10-07-2012, 05:33 PM
JPP has me worried about -90%. The guy leaves everything on the field and i have seen nothing that makes me doubt his production. The entire blocking scheme of an offense is designed to eliminate him. I am nowhere near worried. If anything, I'm excited about him.

Cool Papa B.
10-07-2012, 05:37 PM
JPP is the least of the problems on the DLine. He's constantly being double teamed and STILL putting pressure on the QB and making plays.

It's up to Fewell and the rest of the defense coaches to breakdown tapes and see what adjustments need to be made.

BigBlue1971
10-07-2012, 05:41 PM
i think a lot more is happening with JPP than we see. hes being held chipped and put on his back! he'll figure a way to beat all that.

m0rbid1
10-07-2012, 05:46 PM
If the other guys (Osi and Tuck) can't step up, they'll just continue targeting JPP all game long. Eventually, he's gonna start burning himself out........