PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Mara from the FANS: FIRE FEWELL & KILLDRIVE

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:42 PM
We do not deserve to watch this garbage year in year out

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 04:54 PM
If they are fired it's because the entire staff was cleaned out . . . including TC

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM
If they are fired it's because the entire staff was cleaned out . . . including TC

Well if that's what it takes so be it... but i can see the FO keeping Coughlin but telling him to get new coaches...

BigBlue121
12-18-2011, 05:39 PM
He doesnt care

NYG_88
12-18-2011, 05:39 PM
The only way both Fewell and Killdrive are gone is if they bothgethead coaching job offers (no chance in hell that happens) or they fire Coughlin and clean house.

BigBlue121
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Perry Fewell needs to be tarred and feathered then tarred again just to make sure it burns

RobCarpenter
12-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Fewell has got to go. </P>

The Defense has been terrible for two straight years. Some of that is on some over-rated players, but some of it is on Fewell.</P>

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:44 PM

Well if that's what it takes so be it... but i can see the FO keeping Coughlin but telling him to get new coaches...
In other words nothing will change. This team plays very uninspired football under Coughlin. He needs to go, The FO has a token GM with no qualifications for the position so do not expect much of a change.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 06:40 PM
The only way both Fewell and Killdrive are gone is if they bothgethead coaching job offers (no chance in hell that happens) or they fire Coughlin and clean house.

I could see Mara telling Coughlin to hire new coaches.

M0rbid
12-18-2011, 06:59 PM

Watch Tom hire another Tim Lewis.....

Big Blue 418
12-18-2011, 07:02 PM

What is the point of keeping Coughlin now , he is just as accountable as the coordinators .... Time to clean house period !!!!!!!!!!

NYG_88
12-18-2011, 11:54 PM
The only way both Fewell and Killdrive are gone is if they both*get*head coaching job offers (no chance in hell that happens) or they fire Coughlin and clean house.

If that happens I wouldnt mind him hiring either Spags as DC or Mel Tucker if the Jags dont keep him and at OC I would like to see Norv Turner if SD fires him but thats just my opinion.

Jay_Da_Giants_Fan
12-19-2011, 12:20 AM
Perry Fewell needs to be tarred and feathered then tarred again just to make sure it burns

LOL i know thats right!!!!!!!

C1010
12-19-2011, 12:36 AM
They absolutely need to change up the Defensive and offensive coordinators. I think they need to clean house asap.

EJ Blue
12-19-2011, 12:36 AM
LOL

WMBG
12-19-2011, 12:38 AM
as bad as the play have been, the grass is always greener. we haven't been healthy on D all season and its shown in the way Fewell has been calling plays. its tough to make a fair judgement on his performance until we have all our guys playing together.