PDA

View Full Version : Why on earth is Bradshaw still in the game?

GMENAGAIN
10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
With 3 minutes left and up by 14 points?

brad
10-07-2012, 05:00 PM
I have no idea, no need to risk an injury. Let the rookie get some more time

JustinTuckNYG91
10-07-2012, 05:01 PM
I have no idea, no need to risk an injury. Let the rookie get some more time

Yep, agree. Let Flip get some carries, sheesh.

ny06
10-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Career day for Bradshaw. Get him on the sidelines and rest him up for next week.

NorwoodBlue
10-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Game is in the bag, and Andre Brown is on the bench all game. What to hell is going on with this team. You've got a good young back that carried you two games, and he doesn't even get mop-up time in a game like this? THIS IS TOTAL BULL CRAP. It's almost like Gilbride and Coughlin won't play Brown because the press and fans questioned thier wisdom in using Bradshaw exclusively. Martin comes in, gets one carry, and we don't see him again the rest of the game. This is the time to see what Martin can do, don't put him in one play then let him sit the rest of the game! Just can't believe the way they use their players. Robinson didn't get in a TE that I saw either. I just don't get it.

.scrimmage.
10-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Game is in the bag, and Andre Brown is on the bench all game. What to hell is going on with this team. You've got a good young back that carried you two games, and he doesn't even get mop-up time in a game like this? THIS IS TOTAL BULL CRAP. It's almost like Gilbride and Coughlin won't play Brown because the press and fans questioned thier wisdom in using Bradshaw exclusively. Martin comes in, gets one carry, and we don't see him again the rest of the game. This is the time to see what Martin can do, don't put him in one play then let him sit the rest of the game! Just can't believe the way they use their players. Robinson didn't get in a TE that I saw either. I just don't get it.Brown was injured ...

JustinTuckNYG91
10-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Andre Brown was hurt in the 1st quarter, "Andre Brown won't return with head injury, Giants announce."

GmenFan1980
10-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Game is in the bag, and Andre Brown is on the bench all game. What to hell is going on with this team. You've got a good young back that carried you two games, and he doesn't even get mop-up time in a game like this? THIS IS TOTAL BULL CRAP. It's almost like Gilbride and Coughlin won't play Brown because the press and fans questioned thier wisdom in using Bradshaw exclusively. Martin comes in, gets one carry, and we don't see him again the rest of the game. This is the time to see what Martin can do, don't put him in one play then let him sit the rest of the game! Just can't believe the way they use their players. Robinson didn't get in a TE that I saw either. I just don't get it.

Brown was injured and ruled out for the rest of the Game. I don't know who Martin is...The Tampa Bay RB? you mean Wilson right? Guess they wanted Bradshaw to end the game as a reward for running hard.

As for Robinson, I have no issue with that. still a project rookie.

Man the things people complain about

BigBlue1971
10-07-2012, 05:19 PM
With 3 minutes left and up by 14 points?

maybe TC was punishing him for that fumble! lol

hungrrrry
10-07-2012, 05:48 PM
With 3 minutes left and up by 14 points?Because in my opinion he should be proving to be more than a one-game wonder throughout the game

NYKiller
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
He is in the game against a bad run defense to prove the fans WRONG! lol.

TextureDj
10-07-2012, 05:58 PM
It may seem cheesy but i think they were trying to get him to the 200 mark. Big milestone for a back to reach. Quite a few do have a 200 yard game, but few who are considered backups, or part of atandem do. I think its a nice feather in his cap, especially for a guy who has been had longevity and health issues.

GMENAGAIN
10-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Because in my opinion he should be proving to be more than a one-game wonder throughout the game

Oh, that makes total sense. My bad.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Game is in the bag, and Andre Brown is on the bench all game. What to hell is going on with this team. You've got a good young back that carried you two games, and he doesn't even get mop-up time in a game like this? THIS IS TOTAL BULL CRAP. It's almost like Gilbride and Coughlin won't play Brown because the press and fans questioned thier wisdom in using Bradshaw exclusively. Martin comes in, gets one carry, and we don't see him again the rest of the game. This is the time to see what Martin can do, don't put him in one play then let him sit the rest of the game! Just can't believe the way they use their players. Robinson didn't get in a TE that I saw either. I just don't get it.Who is this Martin guy you speak of?

NorwoodBlue
10-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Who is this Martin guy you speak of?

I meant Wilson. I never saw where Brown got hurt, which explains his absence, I hope. Still not understanding why Wilson didn't see a lot more action. More so even if Brown is hurt. Brown's hurt, so you're possibly down a running back, and you're up by a lot; it seems like the ideal time to rest your starter and get a guy you might be relying on as your number two man next week some playing time.

brad
10-07-2012, 08:34 PM
With Brown hurt, I am not sure how badly or if he will play next week, you are one unfortunate play from having Wilson as the starter. Getting him some experience in garbage time, might not be such a bad idea... probably more beneficial than padding some stats, IMHO.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-07-2012, 08:43 PM
With Brown hurt, I am not sure how badly or if he will play next week, you are one unfortunate play from having Wilson as the starter. Getting him some experience in garbage time, might not be such a bad idea... probably more beneficial than padding some stats, IMHO.That's a good point.