The Germanator struts his stuff

Big momentum game going in to SFO

Downers- Still no Sacks, A Brown suffers concussion

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Run Game

Receivers

O-line

WILSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNN.

tonyt830
10-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Randall found as a new threat

Stevie Brown awesome

Chase Blackburn Awesome

Tiki Bradshaw 200yds

3 Salsa dances

back in virtual tie for 1st in NFC East 3-2

Wilson shows his stuff on 1 carry

Downers- Still no Sacks, A Brown suffers concussionagreed! Our run game and O-line played well. I would add Bennett and his toughness/grit to that list. Hopefully his injury isnt too bad.

Not sure if I should credit Cleveland's O-line or the underwhelming performance of our D-line as to why the Giants were unable to get any sacks. I will credit our D-linemen getting their hands up to bat a few passes away.

BParcells777
Your right........HUGE KUDOS TO THE OLINE

RoanokeFan
Based on what I'm reading on the boards, there were no positives

ny06
10-07-2012, 04:22 PM
We Won!!!!

tonyt830
10-07-2012, 04:24 PM
We Won!!!!exactly and the Giants have some momentum going into San Fran next week.

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Based on what I'm reading on the boards, there were no positives

Well look at this way, your campaign to save Bradshaws role was rewarded with 4 Aces and 3 Kings

drewz
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Offensive line
Rueben Randle

Let's pray David Diehl doesn't come back next week

BigBlue1971
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM
again it shows the depth at receiver and essentially running back! i mean guys are injured but look at our score...41-27. this depth is huge for us!

ashleymarie
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Takeaways, Stevie Brown was right there.

hungrrrry
10-07-2012, 04:41 PM
My Positives:
Wilson getting a shot to carry the rock and scoring on his 2nd carry for a 40 yarder....great burst through the hole and speed!
Rueban Randle looked great
Hixon was doing nicely
Cruz looked good, got screwed on PAT non-call...I won't hold that against him, especially on a 3 TD day
Manning looked good and looks like the MVP of the team and League...never thought I'd say that
O-line did well and kept Eli clean all day
----almost seems like the entire offense did well
Now for the D:
Stevie Brown
and Special Teams:
Stevie Brown

BMW
10-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Eagles lost, Redskins lost, Packers lost and Cowboys lost, just by being the Cowboys.

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Well look at this way, your campaign to save Bradshaws role was rewarded with 4 Aces and 3 Kings

I should be in Vegas lol

Laurah1275
10-07-2012, 04:44 PM
OMG....Where to start?....

brad
10-07-2012, 04:48 PM
It was only the Browns, but Bradshaw looked fantastic today

Wilson got an opportunity, however small, and made the most of it

Randle looked good

The O-line looked solid

Steve Brown looked very good

Blackburn made a great play

JPP couldn't get to the QB, but did a great job getting his hands up to tip the ball a few times

giantsforce
10-07-2012, 05:15 PM
exactly and the Giants have some momentum going into San Fran next week.Pardon me, but didn't we also have the momentum going into Philadelphia after beating a better team than the Browns? How did that turn out for us? The positive thing is that offensively Killdrive changed some of his play calling using more the short pass and the play action which was very productive for us.

GiantWarfare
10-07-2012, 05:23 PM
ELI IS THE MAN........KEPT HIS COOL

Randall found as a new threat

Stevie Brown awesome

Chase Blackburn Awesome

Tiki Bradshaw 200yds

3 Salsa dances

back in virtual tie for 1st in NFC East 3-2

Wilson shows his stuff on 1 carry

Downers- Still no Sacks, A Brown suffers concussion

perfectly stated

BillTheGreek
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Playing like the Giants..................... GREAT RUNNING ! GREAT PASSING ! GREAT GAME ! GREAT WIN !! I don't care if the Browns are 5 & 0, they played a great game ! They had us thinking , what's going on ! It seemed like a bad dream ! Or should I say a Nightmare ! Thank God the G-Men got their act togethere !

GO GIANTS !

Cool Papa B.
10-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Let's not forget Will Hill. Made a big play on STs today.

BillTheGreek
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Pardon me, but didn't we also have the momentum going into Philadelphia after beating a better team than the Browns? How did that turn out for us? The positive thing is that offensively Killdrive changed some of his play calling using more the short pass and the play action which was very productive for us.
Your Right again "giantsforce" I have been saying this all season, throw short passes,,& play action, stop running into brick walls............A lot of G-fans all said, you have to run the ball more, OK yes like they did today 200 YARDS for AB.............Any way, Great Win for our G-Men !

GreenZone
10-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Having Hakeem Nicks get to sit again due to a knee injury gave him another week to heal his foot injury, without the team having to suffer without him being out there on the field.

And oh yeah, Cris Collinsworth proved to show his Collinsworthless opinions once more. ;) It only took one week and an opportunity to show it.

joemorrisforprez
10-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Offensive line did a tremendous job. Bradshaw recovered and went on to have a career day. Eli was lights-out. Cruz was huge. Randle stepped up. Wilson ran like a missile.

giantsforce
10-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Offensive line did a tremendous job. Bradshaw recovered and went on to have a career day. Eli was lights-out. Cruz was huge. Randle stepped up. Wilson ran like a missile.The sad thing is we change one thing and another one breaks. The O line did an excellent job and the play calling was great today. However I am still concerned that I do not see any changes in the defensive side. It is really puzzling why a rookie QB like this would stay upright and does not face constant pressure. Especially when the only two times he faced some serious pressure, he turned the ball over. Typical Giants game though: start below slow and then rev it up.

DownWitJPP
10-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Let's not forget Will Hill. Made a big play on STs today.

he sure did...Will has been playing great. Let's not forget he's been covering the slot, and doing a damn good job too. No ones complaining that hes getting burnt, so no news is good news in that regard.

hers my list of the players of the day

Bradshaw - had a rocky start with the fumble, but completely redeemed himself with 200 yards on the ground. Was nice to see the old AB again, running people over

Whole O-Line...great game fellas..way to open up those running lanes today

Cruz's 3 TD..enough said

Hixon - not flashy but he's been gettin the job done

Prince - I've been tough on him cause he's always hurt, but he had his side of the field locked down the last 2 weeks..nice to see the first round talent showing. Keep up the good work, and we should have 2 good lockdown corners with Prince and Hosley on the field for years to come

Randle - Good game today kid, keep up the good work. Nice to see why we drafted you so high

Chase - not fast, but always in the right spot, besides when Perry Fewell has a brain fart and decides to have you covering receivers

Stevie Brown, another pick!! I'm liking this kid more and more every week

this probally goes unnoticed, but Paysinger and Herz have been playing lights out on special teams, good job guys

GMenOnDeck
10-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Prince

jomo
10-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Eli in the rain
Bradshaw's grit
Randle answering his critics
Prince overall play was physical
Will Hill flashing that brilliant athleticism.
Wilson, did you see that burst?
Hixon and of course Cruz
Last but not least, how about the OL's performance today. I have been a big critic and feel like they had a very good game as a unit.

Notice I didn't mention the DL. We'll get to that after celebrating this nice win.

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
We have more depth than any team in the league. Hands down...

It's great to see the youngsters step up, gain some more confidence, and earn the coaches' confidence...

Even without Hakeem in there to draw coverage, Cruz still pulls the hat trick...

Maybe it'll be like last year where guys have to hold down the fort and the reinforcements will show up at the right time...(*Crosses fingers*)

BONUS POSITIVES-- Eagirls lose, Skins lose, and Packers lose (yes...we have to face them and it's nice to know they're not so invincible anymore)...we're tied for 1st in the division.