PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw Crow eating thread...

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm sorry MR Tiki Bradshaw.........I'll take a double helping

I Bleed Blue
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line.

It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=I Bleed Blue;521930]It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 05:29 PM
we played the browns

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 05:31 PM
we played the brownsYou're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 05:32 PM
we played the brownsI can tell you right now that no running back usually gets 200 yards there is something to be said about that but yeah let's just brush it a side as nothing. It's funny cause Brown does it against the Panthers and everyone rides his ****.

hungrrrry
10-07-2012, 05:33 PM
I'll have my share IFFFFFFFF he can have half the numbers next week against a serious contender against San Fran

Eliscruzzz
You're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.I know right like 200 yards is something to sneeze at. He's sucks cause he didn't do it against the 49ers.

ny06
Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievement

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievementit's ridiculous lmao and they they will be pissed when he doesn't have 70 yards against the best rushing defense in the NFL.

brad
10-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Bradshaw had a great game, and it was a wonderful thing to see. I am a supporter of him, but agree with those that are saying that one game against a bad D is not an indication of anything except for how bad the Browns are. Kinda similar to anointing Brown the starter after a good performance against Carolina.

CowboysSuck
10-07-2012, 05:35 PM
WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.

ny06
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
WHERE WAS WILSON AT THE END OF THE GAME?!? Again, I know he fumbled ONCE this year, but we need to get over it. The guy is ****ing explosive and showed it on his single handoff of the game. Took the thing to the house. Its unreal he gets so little playing time. Just unreal.
I think Coughlin and staff wanted Bradshaw to get 200 yards. I believe in Giants history it has only happened 7 times, now with Bradshaw being 8. Wilson will get his chances.

Kez Simpson
10-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Oh the tip toe burglar excusers are missing from this thread, keep faith in our feature back. He will continuing to show up with his cutback abilities. feed him and he will produce.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Man tough crowd in here. You guys are going to be seriously disappointed when he won't be able to run against the top run defenses it just ridiculous to think that way imo.

CowboysSuck
10-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Im ecstatic Bradshaw ran for 200. Thats pretty damn impressive.

However, I think Wilson proved that he needs to be on the field more. It would take a moron not to notice these things...

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 05:41 PM
The Browns just held Ray Rice to 18 carries for 49 yards last week.

No need to qualify Bradshaw's performance by saying Cleveland's rush D sucks. He beasted today.

End of story.

Giantz4Life
10-07-2012, 05:44 PM
we played the browns

Your post quality has regressed on these boards this year back to when you first joined here. It's a shame...you were doing so well.

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
we played the browns

You didn't think the Browns played well?

FlyingTruck
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Sorry I'm not convinced. It was against a crappy 0-4 now 0-5 team. Plus he still lost a fumble early. Need to see more.

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 05:47 PM

They wanted Bradshaw to get 200 yards, what's wrong with that? Wilson got a TD and improved his chances of getting more offensive snaps, what's wrong with that?

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Sorry I'm not convinced. It was against a crappy 0-4 now 0-5 team. Plus he still lost a fumble early. Need to see more.

Honestly, how did you think the Browns played?

NYKiller
10-07-2012, 05:48 PM
I didn't saw the whole game,but I did saw some as well as some highlights. I've killed Bradshaw in the past and will continue to kill him until he can prove consistently he can run on a decent run defense. I'm convinced the Browns might be the worst run defense in the NFL and even David Wilson might agree. I would only eat crow if Bradshaw can gain 100 yards on the 49ers run defense. He will be lucky to gain 80. Bradshaw is still the third or fourth best running back on the Giants. And in my book he is still not good enough to be a starting running back NFL anymore, and that is in the face of what he did today against the Browns lol because I know better. If I don't know better, then Bradshaw will PROVE ME WRONG NEXT WEEK. I will not take back anything I said after one game against a bad run defense. Consistency.

ryan12
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tds
I have to eat MAJOR crow I've been blasting ab I love being wrong

Giantz4Life
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM

The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I didn't saw the whole game,but I did saw some as well as some highlights. I've killed Bradshaw in the past and will continue to kill him until he can prove consistently he can run on a decent run defense. I'm convinced the Browns might be the worst run defense in the NFL and even David Wilson might agree. I would only eat crow if Bradshaw can gain 100 yards on the 49ers run defense. He will be lucky to gain 80. Bradshaw is still the third or fourth best running back on the Giants. And in my book he is still not good enough to be a starting running back NFL anymore, and that is in the face of what he did today against the Browns lol because I know better. If I don't know better, then Bradshaw will PROVE ME WRONG NEXT WEEK. I will not take back anything I said after one game against a bad run defense. Consistency.your expectations are too high. The 49ers are possibly the best run defense in the league.

bigbluetribe
before anyone starts eating crow I think we should see if he can average over 2.5 yards a carry two weeks in a row, a game doesnt make a career and its been a long time since hes been this effective, i doubt anyone loves what he did today but there are 16 games for a reason

Eliscruzzz
The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.and held both those RB's to under 100 yards

FBomb
10-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Great game for AB....very happy for him and getting the W.........but it was the Browns. I want to see him doing it against a real defense.

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 05:52 PM
You're right. Because it was the Browns, BRADSHAW SUCKED.

Im a fan of bradshaw. Im one of the few who actually thought he played good vs the eagles given the circumstances.

But...

We played the browns

giantsforce
10-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm sorry AB didn't think you had it in you anymore great game and great job by the o-line. Although I did say he would have 100 yards and 2tdsI am sorry AB but you will not see this numbers again. This was the Browns after all. Show me something consistent against the Eagles, the 49ers, the Cowboys and then we will talk.

Flip Empty
10-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Good on him. Didn't think he had that in him.

RoanokeFan
we played the browns

What does that mean?

RoanokeFan
Great game for AB....very happy for him and getting the W.........but it was the Browns. I want to see him doing it against a real defense.

I thought the Browns played pretty well. Has any other RB run for 200 against them this season?

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 05:55 PM
The Browns almost beat the Eagles and Ravens.

Yeah the browns are a good team they just need to get their heads straight. I mean, look what they've done the last 10 years.

bigbluetribe
10-07-2012, 05:55 PM
i think their record speaks for that part 0-5, that should say enough about their quality of play, i know theyve all been close games but good teams should win some of those

P_Simms_#11
10-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Congrats to AB!

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
230 total yards against a team that shut down McCoy and Rice is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to make for yourself

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
230 total yards against a team that shut down McCoy and Rice is impressive, no matter what excuses you want to make for yourselfThank you if he had 100 yards I wouldn't have posted this thread but 200 yards God damn. It's not like they are not a NFL defense.

Flip Empty
10-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Bradshaw and Wilson are the first backs to score on them this season.

Giantz4Life
10-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah the browns are a good team they just need to get their heads straight. I mean, look what they've done the last 10 years.

Find where I said they were a good team. I simply was implying they are no push over.

Report back when you have done so.

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Bradshaw and Wilson are the first backs to score on them this season.

We still obviously suck, right?

Giantz4Life
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM

For sure. Especially Bradshaw.

Toadofsteel
10-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Bradshaw rushed for 200 yards and fans bring up the opponent instead of the achievement

http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=200%20Yards%20Rushing

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 06:09 PM
http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=200%20Yards%20Rushingawesome ^^^

Moke
10-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Guys give a lot of credit to a player who has been playing awful for awhile.

Guy needs to be consistent for me to eat any crow.

I like Bradshaw, but please be consistent.

NYKiller
10-07-2012, 06:11 PM
your expectations are too high. The 49ers are possibly the best run defense in the league.

They are one of the best, but that doesn't mean they are able to stop everyone especially if the giants do a good job in run blocking. High expectations are always expected from the Superbowl champs. Sorry if I'm not sold on Bradshaw performance against the worst team in the NFL with the worst run defense as well. I have nothing against Bradshaw. All I ask for is consistency and for the Giants to not be labeled the worst rush offense in the NFL.

Diamondring
10-07-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry MR Tiki Bradshaw.........I'll take a double helpingHe does remind you of Tiki today.

Flip Empty
10-07-2012, 06:13 PM

Yes. Fire them all

Diamondring
10-07-2012, 06:13 PM
hey guys i was the closes with the score between the Giants and Browns today. Giants 41 and Browns 27. I had Giants 43 Browns 27. Thanks offense and Bradshaw.

giant-4-life
10-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Bradshaw needs ball security. no eating crow about it. Every possession is considered a TD.

how hard is it to secure the rock? Bradshaw could feasibly have beaten tiki's most rushing yards per game if he hadn't fumbled the rock. however, the kid did alot to make up for the mental error

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 06:15 PM
They are one of the best, but that doesn't mean they are able to stop everyone especially if the giants do a good job in run blocking. High expectations are always expected from the Superbowl champs. Sorry if I'm not sold on Bradshaw performance against the worst team in the NFL with the worst run defense as well. I have nothing against Bradshaw. All I ask for is consistency and for the Giants to not be labeled the worst rush offense in the NFL.before this game I think the browns were ranked high in run defense don't know if you realize that but whatever.. Adrian Petterson didn't even have 100 rushing yards against the 49ers, just cause we are SB champions doesn't mean squat this is a new year. The 49ers are the most disciplined D in the league.

sc_markt
10-07-2012, 06:23 PM
It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.

Did the Brownies let runners run for 200 yards in their first 4 games?

NYKiller
10-07-2012, 06:26 PM
before this game I think the browns were ranked high in run defense don't know if you realize that but whatever.. Adrian Petterson didn't even have 100 rushing yards against the 49ers, just cause we are SB champions doesn't mean squat this is a new year. The 49ers are the most disciplined D in the league.

They are rank in the twenties, but never focus on stats more than performance, which is what wins in the playoffs. LOL, you must really love Bradshaw. Ok then, I'll give him some props if he can get 70 yards and please no more excuses. However, I will still continue to kill him if he is not consistent.

FBomb
10-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I thought the Browns played pretty well. Has any other RB run for 200 against them this season?

Just want to see him do it more consistantly against better defenses before I proclaim that he's "back".

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Thank you if he had 100 yards I wouldn't have posted this thread but 200 yards God damn. It's not like they are not a NFL defense.

No doubt bud. I mean, I've never seen such a huge performance poo-poo'd...by the dude's OWN FANS no less. WTH??!!!

It's like some people are more concerned about being right about their opinion of Bradshaw being "finished" as a starting RB than enjoying the great, great production we got from him in a comeback win. Sheesh.

joemorrisforprez
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
The offensive line and Bradshaw did a great job today.

GiantWarfare
10-07-2012, 06:34 PM
AB had one hell of a game, irregardless of the opponent, 200 yds is a monster performance. Major props to him and the OL.

Now I wanna see a little more of Wilson...

DragonSoul
10-07-2012, 06:35 PM
just stopping by to look and laugh. Otherwise I have no need to be in here. Enjoy the crow all.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-07-2012, 06:41 PM

Spot on.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 06:46 PM
No doubt bud. I mean, I've never seen such a huge performance poo-poo'd...by the dude's OWN FANS no less. WTH??!!!

It's like some people are more concerned about being right about their opinion of Bradshaw being "finished" as a starting RB than enjoying the great, great production we got from him in a comeback win. Sheesh.It's sad really.I'm just sick of his own fans saying stupid crap like " I have to see it against a great D" so they can go back to saying "see I told you he sucks." I'm very disappointed in people making excuses not to give the guy credit. All running backs in this league barely get 100 yards a week or for that matter 70 yards.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-07-2012, 06:57 PM
we played the brownsName another running back who ran for 200 yards on the Browns this year. You can't because nobody has. The only other person to go over 100 yards this year was Lesean McCoy with 110 yards.

zimonami
10-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Those who say he hasn't run well in 2 years can't remember or appreciate his foot problems and the lack of a run blocking line last year... they were horrible. As I've said many times on here... the worst Giant OLine in 35-40 years.
Now, coincidentally with Diehl's injury (thank you for your good years, DD), Brown is the beneficiary of better blocking and too many throw AB out with the bath water.
AB got a chance and he has responded to you AHoles.
AB gives 100%, every touch. Always has. You can't ask for more. After watching this team for over 50 years, max effort is what earns respect.

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 07:04 PM
It's sad really.I'm just sick of his own fans saying stupid crap like " I have to see it against a great D" so they can go back to saying "see I told you he sucks." I'm very disappointed in people making excuses not to give the guy credit. All running backs in this league barely get 100 yards a week or for that matter 70 yards.

Yup. Agree 100%.

And ya know what? It won't take any longer than 1 week -- when he's sure to look nowhere near as impressive against SF -- that they'll be beating their chests, saying that he looks like crap, and saying how this week was just a fluke.

But whatever man. I'm happy for him and glad we pulled it out. Enjoy the win!

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Yup. Agree 100%.

And ya know what? It won't take any longer than 1 week -- when he's sure to look nowhere near as impressive against SF -- that they'll be beating their chests, saying that he looks like crap, and saying how this week was just a fluke.

But whatever man. I'm happy for him and glad we pulled it out. Enjoy the win!I will.... you too bro. I'm happy for the win and for Bradshaw. I'm done trying to convince greedy fans "that need to see more" that 200yards is 200 yards in the NFL. LOL.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-07-2012, 07:21 PM
I will.... you too bro. I'm happy for the win and for Bradshaw. I'm done trying to convince greedy fans "that need to see more" that 200yards is 200 yards in the NFL. LOL.I won't be convinced until he has five 200 yard games in a row. [RED FONT]

appodictic
10-07-2012, 08:12 PM

Its one good game against 1 bad team. Andre Brown had 2 good games against 2 bad teams. That makes brown twice as good. DO THE MATH! jk

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 08:18 PM
before anyone starts eating crow I think we should see if he can average over 2.5 yards a carry two weeks in a row, a game doesnt make a career and its been a long time since hes been this effective, i doubt anyone loves what he did today but there are 16 games for a reason

I'll bet it really ticks you off when the sun comes up in the morning.........you want to see it do it again tomm

Parademon
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
With all the rule changes favoring the passing game, it's much easier to throw the ball than run it nowadays. 200yds is 200yds, don't care who it was against! Bradshaw runs hard on every single down & that fumble was caused by his own Lineman knocking it out, not the defense. Even Eli's pick was a blown PI non call by the ref & on top of that Cruz let the DB slap it out of his hands into the other DBs hands . So that's a BS pick that Eli gets saddled with.

I think the key to running on the 9ers is to pass on 1st down & set up 2nd & short, 3rd & short. That way we can go with play action pass or the run. We have to stay out of 2nd-3rd & long plays. More than likely we will have to win it thru the air so I hope Nicks is back for this game. We're gonna need him!

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Just want to see him do it more consistantly against better defenses before I proclaim that he's "back".
I want to see them all do more, no question

jaygoon
10-07-2012, 09:26 PM
one good game does not make the man. consistent play is what id like to see from 44. until than, you can love on him all you want. great game today (we would of won without it) and i hope he continues. we run well, we cant be stopped. lets revisit this topic next week.

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
one good game does not make the man. consistent play is what id like to see from 44. until than, you can love on him all you want. great game today (we would of won without it) and i hope he continues. we run well, we cant be stopped. lets revisit this topic next week.

Well, I think we all know how that's gonna work out...we're playing the unquestioned #1 run D next week.

Those who want to grade his performance on a curve for playing a subpar run D today would -- in all fairness -- then have to apply that same principle and cut him some slack if/when he has a tough day next week against an elite run D.

ShakeandBake
10-07-2012, 10:16 PM

The more pertinent question is, where is your crow? You, JoeMorrisforPrez and NYGforlifeNYK should be served the largest portions out of everyone one these boards

Astorian
10-07-2012, 10:40 PM
AB had one hell of a game, irregardless of the opponent, 200 yds is a monster performance. Major props to him and the OL.

Now I wanna see a little more of Wilson...

"regardless", not "irregardless". There is no such word in the English language.

brad
10-07-2012, 10:47 PM
"regardless", not "irregardless". There is no such word in the English language.

if it was a word, it would be a double negative, "without without regard", or not regardless :D

PRGiant
10-08-2012, 02:04 AM
and held both those RB's to under 100 yards

Exactly! I just thought Bradshaw needed some time with the OL sans Diehl, I thought that was the biggest improvement, not Brown...Althought I hope he is well and we get a nice 3 headed running attack going.

idiotekniQues
10-08-2012, 02:06 AM
i know it's the browns, but they held ray rice (on my ff team) to 50 yards rushing against baltimore. he got most of his points receiving in my PPR league. so the browns might not be that good, but they are not as bad as you think. consider the saints were 0-4 until tonight. this was a good showing for our OL and running game.

PRGiant
10-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Before tonight, Browns where 14th in rushing yards per attempts, 19th in rushing yards allowed. Giants 26th/21st respectively...just saying.

Cloud57
10-08-2012, 02:16 AM
The thing about Bradshaw is that he runs HARD, Wilson on the other hand has the speed and explosiveness but doesn't run as hard, not saying that he can't but right now he's still young. That being said I do think Wilson should get more carries.

nycsportzfan
10-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Bradshaw was awesome.. I was annoyed with the fumble, only because he'd been so injury prone and we haven't seen a ton of this bradshaw over the last couple seasons, so i was a bit fed up.. Not quite to the point of not wanting him as our back, but certainly fed up to the point i needed to see a strong performance to get my love for AB back up to where it needs to be...

Captain Chaos
10-08-2012, 06:24 AM
I think the O line did their job this week and AB was able to take advantage. Brown's D has given up over 140 yds per game on the ground, so I think there was some of that going on as well. Next week will be the big test, San Fran is giving up like 80 yds a game!

Dorothy
10-08-2012, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=I Bleed Blue;521930]It's one game against a bad team. Let's see what he does over the next 4 weeks. However, he did have good game, but this is not the time to pull out the champagne bottles.[/QUOTE Give the guy his due, bad team or not he had 200 yards rushing. Christ everybody and this "oh I wanna see it against a good defense lmao."

The browns are not a bad team. Inexperienced, yes, but not a bad team. Would you say the saints are a bad team? They only won one more gane than the browns. Give credit where it is due. Great game Bradshaw, do it again next week. Way to go Giants.WOOOOOO.

nycsportzfan
10-08-2012, 07:54 AM
what i noticed is after the fumble, bradshaw started running angry again, and wtrhout as much jumping around at the line.. Hes pretty freaking strong and when he gets full head of steam, he can do alot of things in the openfield...

GCGiant
10-08-2012, 08:09 AM
I think AB was already motivated by all of the accolades ABII had been getting...and the fumble only fired him up more. It is good to have someone behind him letting him know that if he isn't interested in toting the rock with fire and agression then there would be somebody standing on the sideline waiting for their turn.

DaKraken
10-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Great bounceback and overall game by AB...he has heart and pride.

Wish we would see that kind of motivation from their bad play on the DLine...