PDA

View Full Version : No Back flips

Daytona Giant
10-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Wilson well done on the TD but a piece of advice knock off the back flips. We do not need another stupid injury.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Wilson, do all the back flips you want.

TextureDj
10-07-2012, 06:18 PM
I agree, all I could think of was Hosleys turf toe from the preseason that hurt us BIGTIME in the opener against Dallas.

titwio
10-07-2012, 06:20 PM
I prefer break dancing. How about a windmill or...the worm.

thegiantsrule10
10-07-2012, 06:20 PM
If a backflip means that he's scoring, then i want to see him do a backflip every game.

egyptian420
10-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Threads after a win are more fun than after a loss

TextureDj
10-07-2012, 06:33 PM
As long a s the breakdancing stops short of the head spin. That looks a little dangerous too. If he wants to hurt himself, do it between the whistles.

BurnerNYG
10-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Funny, I said the same thing.

TheAnalyst
10-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Cruz is going to injure himself salsa-ing

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Cruz is going to injure himself salsa-ingManning is going to injure himself Mann-ing.

jomo
10-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Hosley hasn't been himself since spraining his toe when he caught it in the turn while high stepping into the end zone after the pick. I know his ailment now is a hammy but these things have a way of being connected. No back flips please!

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
I prefer break dancing. How about a windmill or...the worm.What about the Robot?

stormblue
10-07-2012, 07:48 PM
the salsa looks stupid.
the back flip is stupid.

any type of "hey look at me" celebration with one's self is
immature and uninspiring. celebrating with a fellow team mate
or coach or fan is ok.......but celebrating with yourself is as lame
as playing with yourself.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 07:51 PM
the salsa looks stupid.
the back flip is stupid.

as playing with yourself.I don't think the salsa is a pretentious dance. He did it because of his grandmother.

nhpgiantsfan
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I bet that is the last back flip that we see. The old man will not let him continue that childish nonsense.

stormblue
10-07-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't think the salsa is a pretentious dance. He did it because of his grandmother.

i'll bet ya 10 bucks he didn't do that at the funeral.

and what's with the new addition of holding his hands out
there like he's framing a picture or something.

anyways.....anybody who likes that sort of choreographed endzone
celebrating with yourself and the camera is more than welcome to watch and enjoy it.

i personally still think it's stupid.

titwio
10-07-2012, 08:46 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgMXoNb21xXVGNcoUTclvvDwl0GGxCM vbf1BvSGL_Z90hJzNgW

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 08:49 PM
the salsa looks stupid.
the back flip is stupid.

Group celebrating is a penalty

22for25
10-07-2012, 08:50 PM
the salsa looks stupid.the back flip is stupid.any type of "hey look at me" celebration with one's self isimmature and uninspiring. celebrating with a fellow team mateor coach or fan is ok.......but celebrating with yourself is as lameas playing with yourself.What a nfl rookie being immature? Call the Paper that's a news maker!

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 08:55 PM

celebrating with yourself and the camera is more than welcome to watch and enjoy it.

i personally still think it's stupid.I'm just saying, he's not doing it to be showy or flashy.

PRGiant
10-08-2012, 01:19 AM
the salsa looks stupid.
the back flip is stupid.

Such a stupid comment, he's not showboating with the salsa and you can't celebrate with teamates or you risk a flag...

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Such a stupid comment, he's not showboating with the salsa and you can't celebrate with teamates or you risk a flag...

This I never understood... I get wanting to stop people going all TO or Ocho in the end zone, but why not group celebrations? It recognizes the group effort that's invovled. Wilson would have never gotten into the end zone without Snee getting tremendous push, or Hynoski getting in there...

stormblue
10-08-2012, 02:19 AM
you can group celebrate all you want on the sideline....penalty free.

i'm trying to point out that choreographed pre-determined celebration
with one's self , by one's self .....is calling attention to one's self and
nothing to do with team achievement.

might as well throw in that kindergarden giddy-up unicorn routine by #85.

of course none of the above can compare to jacobs and his 'doin' the dog" dance...

i'm still waiting to see who'll be the first one to go "pole-dance" on the goal post.

anyways , i don't like any of it ; if you do that's fine.

and back to the OP....he could really get hurt doing that.....remember martin gramattica ?

JustinTuckNYG91
10-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Wilson well done on the TD but a piece of advice knock off the back flips. We do not need another stupid injury.

Then we can't call him Flip Wilson. He wasn't returning kick offs after averaging 36 years per last week, instead we had our backup RB returning who could get hurt. Oh wait, he did get hurt. Flip Wilson got a touch of the ball from the backfield that he took for a TD, untouched....

miked1958
10-08-2012, 03:49 AM
I agree, all I could think of was Hosleys turf toe from the preseason that hurt us BIGTIME in the opener against Dallas.True. But for a guy that can do 10 or so in a row while going full tilt I don't think doing one will hurt him but I get your point.

miked1958
10-08-2012, 03:49 AM
I'm sure the coaching staff will advise him to tone it down

giantsfam04
10-08-2012, 05:17 AM

i personally still think it's stupid.

If you watched Americas games Cruz says that is was a spontaneous act. After he scored his first td against the eagles he didn't know what to do, that was the first thing that came to mind and it took off. Most fans enjoy it so he continues to do it, its not like he does it when we are getting blown out.

Captain Chaos
10-08-2012, 05:18 AM
love your enthusiasm....

Dorothy
10-08-2012, 06:33 AM
the salsa looks stupid.
the back flip is stupid.

Celebrating is a good thing, it shows excitement and a job well done, it also adds to the team spirit.

nygfanmaybe
10-08-2012, 06:42 AM
If Wilson thought his flip would take-off like Cruz's salsa, I'm sure he will do it again. Do you have any idea how much money Cruz pocketed because his salsa caught on?

GMENAGAIN
10-08-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm just saying, he's not doing it to be showy or flashy.

Look, I love Cruz, but let's not be silly . . . he absolutely does the salsa dance to be showy and flashy . . .

BillTheGreek
10-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I Love that Back Flip, keep it up Wilson , Do it after every TD, and i'm sure the "G" Fans won't mind. First It shows how great shape he is in, Nothing wrong with more spark in our team ! I wish I could do one ! Wilson Let's see Two Back Flips in SF.

GO GIANTS !

rtlax
10-08-2012, 06:21 PM
I have a feeling that was his "I made it!" moment. I am happy for the kid, after the fumble he has been doing everything he can to earn the trust of coach. He has been a beast in the return game!

CowboysSuck
10-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Sorry guys, but Wilson will need more than TWO carries to do a backflip or two. pathetic

GiantRoc
10-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't think Wilson's back flip was pretentious. His grandmother was a gymnast.

jomo
10-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Sorry guys, but Wilson will need more than TWO carries to do a backflip or two. patheticI don't give a rats tail about premature etc. All I care about is that it is dangerous and unnecessary. Hosley sprained his toe high stepping into the end zone on a pre-season interception. We need to stop the "styling" and get back to Giants football. Go Blue!!

BornBrooklyn
10-09-2012, 12:17 AM
I'd be concerned moreso of an achilles injury while doing it.

giantsfan420
10-09-2012, 12:20 AM
I don't think the salsa is a pretentious dance. He did it because of his grandmother.

not to mention cruz says the wr coach told him he was gonna score in that philly game and that he better have an endzone celebration ready.

BlueBlooded1979
10-09-2012, 12:51 AM
I Love that Back Flip, keep it up Wilson , Do it after every TD, and i'm sure the "G" Fans won't mind. First It shows how great shape he is in, Nothing wrong with more spark in our team ! I wish I could do one ! Wilson Let's see Two Back Flips in SF.

GO GIANTS !

Do you realize how easy it is for a 200lb man to sprain an ankle doing a back flip ? It doesn't matter how athletic or well conditioned he is, a very slight miscalculation could end his season. It is a stupid risk that I am certain Coughlin had words with him about.

Acting stupid on the field is not what Giant football is about. Like Tuck says "Act like you been there before"

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Do you realize how easy it is for a 200lb man to sprain an ankle doing a back flip ? It doesn't matter how athletic or well conditioned he is, a very slight miscalculation could end his season. It is a stupid risk that I am certain Coughlin had words with him about.

Acting stupid on the field is not what Giant football is about. Like Tuck says "Act like you been there before"

OK, No Back Flips.................Unless Tom say's it's OK !

G-Men Surg.
10-10-2012, 01:39 AM

He can do all the back flips he wishes bro if that translates to TD . Heck ! I bet you at this point in time his back flips are more safer than his ball handling, LOL! Seriously, I don't see nothing wrong or harmful if he keeps that act up.

FlyingTruck
10-10-2012, 04:29 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgMXoNb21xXVGNcoUTclvvDwl0GGxCM vbf1BvSGL_Z90hJzNgWNo that's not what he's doing actually. He's throwing up Jay-Z's triangle (aka the Illuminati sign)
http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jay-z-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town-roc-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-sign-triangle-devil.jpg
Which I honestly wish he'd stop doing. I know lately he's become friends with Jay-Z but now he's throwing it up after EVERY touchdown? Freaking Illuminati bullcrap.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 07:59 AM
No that's not what he's doing actually. He's throwing up Jay-Z's triangle (aka the Illuminati sign)
http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jay-z-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town-roc-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-sign-triangle-devil.jpg
Which I honestly wish he'd stop doing. I know lately he's become friends with Jay-Z but now he's throwing it up after EVERY touchdown? Freaking Illuminati bullcrap. Are you 100% sure of that? Did you ask Cruz yourself?

timmytimm3
10-10-2012, 08:13 AM
love your enthusiasm....

:cool: