PDA

View Full Version : Here is whats going to happen.

Bones911
12-18-2011, 05:47 PM
First the entire week will be Coache's heads, players need to be cut 2nd half collapse.

Giants will play their hearts out against the Jets and WIN.

Build up to Dallas.....

Compete with Dallas, make mistakes, lose the game. SEASON DONE!

Coughlin keeps job.
And Spags goes to Philly as a DC.

Same story next year.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 05:49 PM
First the entire week will be Coache's heads, players need to be cut 2nd half collapse.

Build up to Dallas.....

Coughlin keeps job.

Same story next year.

Dag gum it. Don't spoil it for the rest of us.. Now there's no need to watch the remainder of the season.

buddy33
12-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Nah. This was their 2nd Eagles game of last year. Just like they lost that game last year they will go into the Jets game and completely fold. Might even get blown out because Rex is going to pound it into his team that they are the #1 team in NY and they will be amped up.

miked1958

Build up to Dallas.....

Coughlin keeps job.

Same story next year.

Dag gum it. Don't spoil it for the rest of us.. Now there's no need to watch the remainder of the season.
I know right

TheEnigma
I personally think we'll end up losing to the Jets and then beat the Cowboys in a meaningless game.

Yes, I think the Cowboys beat the Eagles next week. They should be more motivated to now that we got our butts whooped.

davmac2BB
12-18-2011, 05:56 PM

Build up to Dallas.....

Coughlin keeps job.

Same story next year.

Personally I will have a Gang Green hat on rooting for the Jets next week and I will root for the Cowboys to win in two weeks. I'm done with the Trio of Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell. I want John Gruden as a HC with Steve Spanoulo or Raheem Morris as his DC. I'm done with the way Coughlin underprepares these teams for games. I'm tired of 6-2 starts with 2-6 finishes. I'm tired of this team not finishing what they start.

I'm done and I'm ready to move on from Tom 'I got lucky in 2007' Coughlin. And the Front Office should not allow the Prime years of Eli Manning, JPP, and Mathias Kiwanuka waste away because of this HC who clearly can't get a team to go better than .500 over the second half of the season.