PDA

View Full Version : David ゛Flip ゛Wilson scores his 1st TD!!!

GIANTS740ilbmw
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Our 1st rnd pick has been Ballin!

Congrats Flip Wilson!

BigBlue1971
10-07-2012, 06:36 PM
exactly!

as i said in another thread this late td today may break out and into an nfl running back!

joemorrisforprez
10-07-2012, 06:43 PM
He reminds me of my old AFX cars that I had when I was a kid......so fast, and like he's running on a rail.

GIANTS740ilbmw
10-07-2012, 08:02 PM
His upside is higher than Trent Richardson

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-07-2012, 09:17 PM
His upside is higher than Trent Richardson"If you can Dodge a Tackler you can score a TD". And he did just that with style. Quick as hell!!! I was just like Whoop, Whoooop, Whooooop, I did the Chris Berman thing all the way to the endzone!

miked1958
10-07-2012, 09:45 PM
exactly!as i said in another thread this late td today may break out and into an nfl running back!Kid is lighting quick!! Once he gets out in space he is off to the races. Need to find ways to get this kid the ball more

brad
10-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Kid is lighting quick!! Once he gets out in space he is off to the races. Need to find ways to get this kid the ball more

Based off that play, the only way they need to get him the ball is to hand it to him!

miked1958
10-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Based off that play, the only way they need to get him the ball is to hand it to him!Need to work him into offense. Be creative. When you have someone with talent like that you want to give him every OPP to get him the ball. That means hit him on short passes and screens and even line him up as a receiver once in awhile

miked1958
10-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Give him pitches... Try him on an end around and double reverse

miked1958
10-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Scott has some speed to

brad
10-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Need to work him into offense. Be creative. When you have someone with talent like that you want to give him every OPP to get him the ball. That means hit him on short passes and screens and even line him up as a receiver once in awhile

Why get cute with it... the man clearly can run the football and was drafted for that purpose. Trying to make him into a receiver out of the slot with the complex routes this offense runs will just complicate thing unnecessarily... and it isn't like this team is short on quality receivers. What they need is running backs, and he is that. Now, if you were saying to throw to him coming out of the backfield... that I would agree with.

TheBookOfEli
10-07-2012, 10:33 PM
That boy Wilson can FLY! As soon as he hit that that hole i was like "Yup, this could go all the way!"

I was so happy for him. He deserved it.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Why get cute with it... the man clearly can run the football and was drafted for that purpose. Trying to make him into a receiver out of the slot with the complex routes this offense runs will just complicate thing unnecessarily... and it isn't like this team is short on quality receivers. What they need is running backs, and he is that. Now, if you were saying to throw to him coming out of the backfield... that I would agree with.^^^^^THIS. He is a RB for sure. My only question is, since he is the biggest returner on our team in a decade, do we keep him there for now or risk him getting hurt during the regular game. Just a question dont kill me.

Toadofsteel
10-07-2012, 10:55 PM
^^^^^THIS. He is a RB for sure. My only question is, since he is the biggest returner on our team in a decade, do we keep him there for now or risk him getting hurt during the regular game. Just a question dont kill me.

To be honest, once he starts getting legit carry numbers during the run game, we might see Darel Scott back to return kickoffs...

PRGiant
10-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Great run! Hopefully he keeps it going when we need a home run in the future!

TheShouldersOf
10-07-2012, 11:50 PM
“It comes with experience,” Wilson said. “The more and more you’re around the offense, the more comfortable you get, the more you can start playing like yourself.”

it's what i've been saying since pre-season,

he needs experience with the team, and the team needs experience with him, they need to get used to Wilson's abilities, his speed,cuts Etc,

the most carries he got in Pre-season i believe was Five, in the Bears game, and he had a brilliant run Game,

P_Simms_#11
10-07-2012, 11:57 PM
He reminds me of my old AFX cars that I had when I was a kid......so fast, and like he's running on a rail.

Yes, they were cool. I used to like the smell they made.

GMenOnDeck
10-08-2012, 12:29 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/dqr9rr.jpg