PDA

View Full Version : How about Randle?

giantsfan420
10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Looked damn impressive. That was the "nfl ready" player JR was talking about. Mad props, he made a bunch of great catches, looked awesome running his routes...just an awesome day. he's earned more time...our wr core is going to be unstoppable once nicks returns for the 9ers.

BigBlue1971
10-07-2012, 07:38 PM
i thought Randle played a good game! he caught the ball and made some plays!

the one he dropped he didnt keep his eye on it. overall id give him a B!

brad
10-07-2012, 07:40 PM
He played well, not sure he played so well that he breaks into the top 3 WR when all are healthy though. I do think we got a glimpse of his ability and that he will eventually be the #3.

joemorrisforprez
10-07-2012, 07:40 PM
He really shut up some morons in the media.

Frankly, that was some bull**** right there. Kid's a rookie, after all. I guess nowadays if you don't swagger around and behave like an a-hole you lack passion.

idiotekniQues
10-07-2012, 07:45 PM
he looked good. blue screen just tweeted that Eli texted randle this week to go over film one on one.

joemorrisforprez
10-07-2012, 07:50 PM
he looked good. blue screen just tweeted that Eli texted randle this week to go over film one on one.

I can't think of QB that is doing a better job right now than Eli. He pretty much blew the doors off the Browns today. He had a lot of help in the running game, but his ability to just spray the ball to whomever is healthy is pretty wild.

YATittle1962
10-07-2012, 07:58 PM
He played well, not sure he played so well that he breaks into the top 3 WR when all are healthy though. I do think we got a glimpse of his ability and that he will eventually be the #3.

he played very well today

but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion

egyptian420
10-07-2012, 08:01 PM

but it doesn't matter how well he played..... there is zero chance that a player who is not yet trusted in sight adjustment assignments will be top 3

watching him from my seat in the stadium today it was pretty evident that he was running assigned routes with zero sight adjustment options

that was for sure by design and sends a loud clear message from the coaches in my opinion
+1...and lets not forget he was covered by their 3rd or 4th CB....Still, I think this was a great start for him in our offense. He has a ton of potential. Same thing with Wilson.

RichGiants81
10-07-2012, 08:02 PM
good for him, maybe now all the fake giants fans can shut up about him not "wanting it" bad enough

brad
10-07-2012, 08:22 PM

exactly, and you said it so much better than I did :)

giantsfan420
10-07-2012, 08:25 PM
who said anything bout top 3? i think he's earned some more targets tho...

Jppallday
10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
I think he is showing that by the end of the year he will be a part of this offense

jomo
10-07-2012, 08:38 PM
He had a nice game and I like the way Eli fed him ball after ball to build his confidence. There was that one drop but all things included this was a great coming out party for the kid.

CowboysSuck
10-07-2012, 08:39 PM
For the record, Randle's "passion" was never in question. What was, was his work ethic. You can be passionate as hell and be a little lazy in practice/preparation. HUGEE difference guys. Lets not mix up the two.

RoanokeFan
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
He had a nice game and I like the way Eli fed him ball after ball to build his confidence. There was that one drop but all things included this was a great coming out party for the kid.

Eli brought him in for some one on one film review before the game

SackingMyths
10-07-2012, 09:10 PM
He's just got a smoothness and confidence to him. He's got a bright future ahead of him and to be honest, in the beginning of the game I had to keep reminding myself that wasn't Mario out there when I saw #82 making all those catches

Stupid Collinsworth

yatitle
10-07-2012, 09:11 PM
+1...and lets not forget he was covered by their 3rd or 4th CB....Still, I think this was a great start for him in our offense. He has a ton of potential. Same thing with Wilson.

So was MM last year. That's the point. The 3rd WR is vital because they are going to see single coverage against the 3rd and 4th DBs all game long. Once healthy can't double Cruz or Nicks.

RagTime Blue
10-07-2012, 09:17 PM

Just watching from TV, obviously I don't get to see everything you did. But honestly, today speaks volumes to the coaching staff. At this point in Manningham's career, he was catching screen passes once a game. Even Nicks wasn't doing this much this soon.

You want to keep it in perspective. . .well so do I. =)