PDA

View Full Version : all those cirticizing Bradshaw, why not start a protest right now of a Lomabardi #5

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Lets get a jump on why its not a going to be a real accomplishment because we lost game #1 to the lowly Cowboys

Some of you fishwives really crack me up.........you could win the Lottery and complain about the paper the check was printed on

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 07:28 PM
we played the browns

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 07:33 PM
we played the browns

Thanks for reminding me who we played today......I had forgotten

What creampies do you have prepared for next week when we spank the 49rs? Never too early to prepare the cold water bathing.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Didn't you want all Bradshaw supporters ditting in a corner earlier?

jomo
10-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Great, gritty game for AB.

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks for reminding me who we played today......I had forgotten

What creampies do you have prepared for next week when we spank the 49rs? Never too early to prepare the cold water bathing.

if we beat the 49ers next week ill be on here with you talking about how good we are. as of now i just want everyone to relax and keep things into perspective.

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I over-reacted to his opening fumble.......I'm a big Andre Brown fan and from that perspective today was a downer.
I hope Andre is ok

I already made all my mea culpa's in the Bradshaw Crow thread......would you like me to smack my forehead with a loaded nail gun?
I was wrong........and am never afraid to admit my mistakes. Very happy I was wrong as a matte of fact

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 07:38 PM
if we beat the 49ers next week ill be on here with you talking about how good we are. as of now i just want everyone to relax and keep things into perspective.

I'd say we already good........we need to be GREAT to advance to the SB

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I over-reacted to his opening fumble.......I'm a big Andre Brown fan and from that perspective today was a downer.
I hope Andre is ok

I already made all my mea culpa's in the Bradshaw Crow thread......would you like me to smack my forehead with a loaded nail gun?
I was wrong........and am never afraid to admit my mistakes. Very happy I was wrong as a matte of fact

if you look back at the eagles game you will see that bradshaw ran the same way he ran today. He always runs hard and fights. This is why i always respected him and im perfectly fine with him getting more snaps than brown. the only thing that was different today was... well......

we played the browns.

BParcells777
10-07-2012, 07:46 PM
if you look back at the eagles game you will see that bradshaw ran the same way he ran today. He always runs hard and fights. This is why i always respected him and im perfectly fine with him getting more snaps than brown. the only thing that was different today was... well......

we played the browns.

That is your opinion, and please respect my decision to not agree with you......really I think your opinion is borderline
Giants treason.......give credit where it is due. They have held quite a few good RBs this year to low yardage

Kez Simpson
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM

we played the browns.

Who jumped out 14 on us at home, people forget that this is an NFL team who could have beat us if people like BRADSHAW didn't have a big day.

Marvelousmik
10-07-2012, 08:02 PM
That is your opinion, and please respect my decision to not agree with you......really I think your opinion is borderline
Giants treason.......give credit where it is due. They have held quite a few good RBs this year to low yardage

i respect your opinion my friend. at the end of the day we are all giants fans. I just cant allow myself to get excited over a browns win the way we have been playing. and when you say we held some good RB's to low yardage who are you referring to? murray had 131 yards, mecoy had 123, and trent and d williams averaged close to 5 yards a carry but both teams had to abandon the run because of having to play catch up. If there is a bright spot, its the offense.

PRGiant
10-08-2012, 01:28 AM
i respect your opinion my friend. at the end of the day we are all giants fans. I just cant allow myself to get excited over a browns win the way we have been playing. and when you say we held some good RB's to low yardage who are you referring to? murray had 131 yards, mecoy had 123, and trent and d williams averaged close to 5 yards a carry but both teams had to abandon the run because of having to play catch up. If there is a bright spot, its the offense.

I know they where 0-4, now 0-5 but the Browns defense hasn't been their problem, their offense has. I think that was a great game by the offense, ahen, after that first play that is...(the INT was BS)

Captain Chaos
10-08-2012, 05:51 AM
The browns are 26th vs pass and 26th vs the run, They are pretty bad. Next week will be the real test, SF has a heck of a Defense!