PDA

View Full Version : Just as well

ggrammas
12-18-2011, 04:49 PM
I feared this would happen - We will lose the next two games - then the coaching staff will be cleaned out once and for all - no more false hopes - There is a lack of leadership, talent and most of all motivation-and lack of accountability</P>

There has been no improvement by players and coaches in their performance</P>

Look at how the Cowpies rebounded- individually and collectively</P>

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 04:58 PM
I feared this would happen - We will lose the next two games -* then the coaching staff will be cleaned out once and for all - no more false hopes -* There is a lack of leadership, talent and most of all motivation*-*and lack of accountability**</P>

Look at how the Cowpies rebounded- individually and collectively</P>Sad thing is Mara, we bring TC back

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Oh God noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 05:04 PM
I feared this would happen - We will lose the next two games -* then the coaching staff will be cleaned out once and for all - no more false hopes -* There is a lack of leadership, talent and most of all motivation*-*and lack of accountability**</P>

Look at how the Cowpies rebounded- individually and collectively</P>Sad thing is Mara, we bring TC backSad thing, you are right and what is even sadder, fools will keep paying for PSLs.