PDA

View Full Version : 49ers

Pages : [1] 2

CALI49ER
10-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Revenge week for us

Parademon
10-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Al I gotta say is...we ain't the Jets or Bills! Blowouts over 2 teams with bad QBs is not a shock.

CALI49ER
10-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Bold prediction: Bradshaw will not run for 200 yards on the 49ers like he did this week.

Looking forward to this... the big payback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY

CALI49ER
10-07-2012, 08:23 PM
going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks

CALI49ER
10-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Alex smith sprained his middle finger on the final play of the game still no excuses

Parademon
10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm sure you were this confident going into the NFCCG as well. How'd that turn out for you?

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
It's funny that 49er is talking crap already when you can't even get on their boards cause they are to chicken **** to let people on. Yeah and buddy your not playing the Bills or the Jets this week you are playing a team that is not going to give in. Also we should have a lotof player coming back on D and O so.....

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Agreed

49ers 128
Giants -24

P_Simms_#11
Explain how winning next week would take away your teams loss to the Giants in the NFCCG, or the Giants winning another Super Bowl.

Eliscruzzz
I'm sure you were this confident going into the NFCCG as well. How'd that turn out for you?What is really funny is they actually think they have a real qb and it's funny how they took our pieces to try to be like us...it's pretty cute lol

CALI49ER
10-07-2012, 08:35 PM
im not a MOD i have no control

CALI49ER
10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Kyle williams wont be giving yall the game this time

Rusty192
10-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Cali sounds a lot like Lambeau/Rodgers12

kinda interesting...

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Kyle williams wont be giving yall the game this timesaving "yall" lol the game is in 7 days why don't you relax buddy...don't get yourself so worked up the next 7 days cause if you lose again you might commit suicide.

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 08:42 PM
The 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but I question their ability to win a game from behind this year. When the Vikings established the lead on them in Minnesota, they looked really uncomfortable and out of their element trying to come back.

Parademon
10-07-2012, 08:43 PM

Oh no! If it's not the "we beat ourselves " card by GB players & their fans, it's the "Kyle Williams" gave you the game card! Lol.

tonyt830
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Revenge week for usrevenge for the loss the Giants gave you in the championship game? You sound like the Packers fan, Rodgers12, that hopes for the Packers to beat the Giants this season to avenge their loss in the playoffs. A regular season win is important, but playoff time is what counts most. Wouldn't you rather see the 49ers beat the Giants in the playoffs, if they both made the playoffs and met up again?

blueomaha
10-07-2012, 08:54 PM
next week will be the 49ers SB...that's as close as you'll get....

Parademon
10-07-2012, 09:05 PM
The 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but I question their ability to win a game from behind this year. When the Vikings established the lead on them in Minnesota, they looked really uncomfortable and out of their element trying to come back.

Very true! We need to be really aggressive on O & attack them thru the air early & often. We can run with success on them if we can get 6-7 yds on 1st down completions & then just have to get 4 or less yds for the 1st down. We need to avoid 2nd-3rd & long situations. I see it being won thru the air by us as the 9ers have the 30th ranked passing attack in the NFL & cannot match us threw the air. Having Nicks back for this game would be huge as that would give Eli more options at who to throw to. The 9ers would not be able to double team either one cuz that would open it up for whomever is the 3rd WR to get some big plays. I just feel we have way more weapons on offense than the 9ers can cover.Their pass rush can be countered by screens/dumpoffs to Bradshaw/Wilson or Brown. I also feel we have to go to Bennett more in this game.

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 09:11 PM
The 49'ers are a very very dangerous team. Your D is stifling and your O isn't bad either. That being said, the Giants have a knack for playing up to opponents that are better than them. I would not underestimate the Giants. Eli is playing fantastic, and so is our offense. However, our defense has yet to take over a game (i'll give them Carolina). So we'll see. I wouldn't get too ****y though.

Parademon
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
This game will be won via the air. G-men have 2nd ranked passing O, 9ers the 30th ranked passing O. Engage them in a shootout, Eli will prevail over Smith. Also, we have Wilson returning KOs now & he has the ability to take it to the house!

miked1958
10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Alex smith sprained his middle finger on the final play of the game still no excusesAlex who?

ashleymarie
10-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Alex who?

LOL. Good one.

miked1958
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM
LOL. Good one.Yea like um is he their QB or something?

BuffyBlueII
10-07-2012, 10:08 PM
What is really funny is they actually think they have a real qb and it's funny how they took our pieces to try to be like us...it's pretty cute lol

Granted he is not Eli Manning but don't delude yourself, Alex Smith is a damn good QB.

I bELIeve.

Parademon
10-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Granted he is not Eli Manning but don't delude yourself, Alex Smith is a damn good QB.

I bELIeve.

Define damn good QB? He is benefiting from having a top rated D, If that D is having an off day like they did vs the Vikings, he isn't good enough to bring them back from a 10 pt deficit.

BigBlueAllDay
10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
The game is 7 days away. I'm still watching the Chargers try to keep the Saints winless and put them in the same sentence with the Browns.

calininer4life
10-07-2012, 10:18 PM
This game will be won via the air. G-men have 2nd ranked passing O, 9ers the 30th ranked passing O. Engage them in a shootout, Eli will prevail over Smith. Also, we have Wilson returning KOs now & he has the ability to take it to the house!You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners

Parademon
10-07-2012, 10:28 PM
You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners

We'd score 97 pts if we played Buffalo & the Jets as well. Even with almost scoring 100pts these past 2 weeks vs 2 aweful defenses, we still are ahead of you in pts scored with only NE ahead of us. So I fail to see how your O has put more pts on the scoreboard than us.

The "Ginn" card is played out playa. What was the excuse for the Vikings whooping ur butts?

Rudyy
10-07-2012, 10:28 PM
You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners

1. Alex Greatest of All Time Smith was 1 of 13 on 3rd down in that game.
2. What is your points per game?
3. Who is going to cover Cruz/Nicks/Bennet/Hixon?

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Define damn good QB? He is benefiting from having a top rated D, If that D is having an off day like they did vs the Vikings, he isn't good enough to bring them back from a 10 pt deficit.Thank you he's not a good qb. Give ELI those weapons and that D the niners would be 5-0. Alex Smith has to get patted on the head like a little boy to play it is sickening. I stand by what I say. There is no reason to have have all those weapons and be next to last in passing offense. If the Giants take away VD the niners are going to lose.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 10:35 PM
You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go ninersMan can you make a stupider comment you guys lost... there is no if and or butts. Wow how the 49ers fans have fallen from the past...lol now they are hanging their hats on ifs. Well if Drew Brees didn't have a crap defense you guys don't make it to the NFCCG.

TheEnigma
10-07-2012, 10:36 PM

Without the refs making the wrong call in the 2002 NFC divisional game against the 49ers, we would of went to the NFC Championship.

Without the Giants cutting Cameron Wake in 2005, we would have the best pass rushers in the league without a doubt.

Without Plaxico shooting himself in the leg in the 2008 season, we would of won the Superbowl.

calininer4life
10-07-2012, 11:06 PM
1. Alex Greatest of All Time Smith was 1 of 13 on 3rd down in that game.2. What is your points per game?3. Who is going to cover Cruz/Nicks/Bennet/Hixon?1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in "our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners!

calininer4life
10-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Man can you make a stupider comment you guys lost... there is no if and or butts. Wow how the 49ers fans have fallen from the past...lol now they are hanging their hats on ifs. Well if Drew Brees didn't have a crap defense you guys don't make it to the NFCCG.I know we lost, did you not read the part when I said "props for beating us in the championship game". Trust me I know we lost, yall let us know when ever you can. What I stated is reasons why I think we'll beat yall next Sunday, get it right. We lost, it's the way the game goes sometimes, I'm good. If I can get over the g-men ruining our three-peat(I think) I can get over what happened last year. Go niners! beating yall next Sunday & the rematch in the playoffs.

Drez
10-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Then why don't you go exclude all points the 49ers scored off of turnovers and see where that leaves you.

But, guess what, we did get those turnovers. They still count. And your team still lost.

Drez
10-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Ppg doesn't matter, points in "our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points)

How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 11:38 PM
wow Chargers got robbed....refs afraid of crowd.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 11:40 PM
I know we lost, did you not read the part when I said "props for beating us in the championship game". Trust me I know we lost, yall let us know when ever you can. What I stated is reasons why I think we'll beat yall next Sunday, get it right. We lost, it's the way the game goes sometimes, I'm good. If I can get over the g-men ruining our three-peat(I think) I can get over what happened last year. Go niners! beating yall next Sunday & the rematch in the playoffs.what's up with yall crap and stop crying. I bet we will never hear from you again if you lose this game. Just remember to come here when you lose buddy.

P_Simms_#11
10-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Thank you he's not a good qb. Give ELI those weapons and that D the niners would be 5-0. Alex Smith has to get patted on the head like a little boy to play it is sickening. I stand by what I say. There is no reason to have have all those weapons and be next to last in passing offense. If the Giants take away VD the niners are going to lose.

That "go get 'em Tiger" thing that Harbaugh does to Smith is embarrassing. If i was Smith i would be pissed.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 11:43 PM
How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?He has no idea he lives in fantasy land, where Alex Smith is considered elite and Randy Moss is the Randy Moss from the Vikings lol.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 11:46 PM
That "go get 'em Tiger" thing that Harbaugh does to Smith is embarrassing. If i was Smith i would be pissed.LOL I know I just want to punch Harbaugh in the face myself when I see that. Pretty soon that ra ra crap is going to wear thin with his players. Plus the guy is classless the way he dissed Coughlin last year pissed me off too. The only players I respect on that team is Jacobs and Manningham.

calininer4life
10-07-2012, 11:49 PM
How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.

Eliscruzzz
10-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.You didn't give us anything we "TOOK" it.

calininer4life
10-07-2012, 11:53 PM
He has no idea he lives in fantasy land, where Alex Smith is considered elite and Randy Moss is the Randy Moss from the Vikings lol.I don't think he's elite by any means but he good enough & I'll take that.

calininer4life
10-07-2012, 11:59 PM
You didn't give us anything we "TOOK" it."You took it" lol, technically your right, iii guesss. Props for that too. We'll see who's better right now, next week. Go niners

Parademon
10-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Amazing how the 9ers led the league in TOs last yr but all those , they took. But the 2 TOs we got in the NFCCG , they gave us!

I'm hoping the pt spread is 10+ & everyone picks the 9ers to win. We play so much better when the world is against us.

calininer4life
10-08-2012, 12:57 AM
what's up with yall crap and stop crying. I bet we will never hear from you again if you lose this game. Just remember to come here when you lose buddy.Who's crying, I have my reasons for thinking my niners(!) can beat your g-men next Sunday. I'll show up win or lose. I'll either say "I told you so, see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats, you won". I think it'll be the former & not the ladder. Goo niners

Drez
10-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.
Points off turnovers are points off turnovers.

Wasn't the first fumble in the first half, though?

Giantz4Life
10-08-2012, 03:19 AM
I think it'll be the former & not the ladder. I don't think it will be the ladder either. But I do think it will be the latter.

rEaS
10-08-2012, 04:19 AM
lol the ladder..

SweetZombieJesus
10-08-2012, 06:38 AM

Why, does Harbaugh suddenly value ball security? See, that's the real reason you lost the game -- watch how our WRs covered up in traffic in that game and how yours got greedy still going for more yardage, you'll understand why you lost.

OX1
10-08-2012, 08:24 AM
"You took it" lol, technically your right, iii guesss. Props for that too. We'll see who's better right now, next week. Go niners

Really, you lost that game because of one play from your returner?
(the other was stripped, so laugh all you want we TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!)

I guess your top D just gave up and let us score after that.
Why didn't you bring up that. Oh thats right, that would mean
it was more than "just one play".

Speaking of returners, you now have something else to worry about.
(well that and a TE who blows up D lineman)

Rk----Name------- KR---KRYds---KRAvg

11---D. Wilson----17----447--------26.3

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Revenge week for us

Really? Wining this regular season game makes up for last year's playoffs?

OK then.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 09:44 AM

If you just eliminate the balls, my Uncle could be my Aunt.

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 10:10 AM
going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks

We play in NJ

So maybe you can convince the Yankees, Knicks, or Nets to give you a scrimmage game

As for the score I cannot decide which would be more pleasure- ripping your team up, or beating them by one point in the last seconds again

Regardless you only have aboit a 1 in 5 chance of beating the Giants and you know it.

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Please feel free to roll out the Smiths finger excuse early...........maybe a few years from now you might get a real QB ad challenge us, but right now you are coming to a gun fight wih a butter knife

Eli2Shockey4aTD
10-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Niners fans, you are only as good as the last man on your roster. Our special teams guys were smart and dropped to the ground, Kyle Williams was the dumba** who was either dense or your coaches were just not as smart as ours to know field conditions. Either way, saying if not for those TOs...is like saying if you did not score more points then us...then we would have won!

Hah get over yourselves. Special teams is a phase of the game and we dominated you guys there. If you win this week, congrats, but we still won the SB! Though you guys do have two rings on your roster, oh wait they are ex Giants!

njg85m
10-08-2012, 11:07 AM
I find some humor in the fact that two years ago, your entire stadium was ready to lynch Alex Smith and chanting for our back-up QB.

SackingMyths
10-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Alex Smith does what most qbs would do with a Dominant O-Line, Run game, and Defense that consistently lets him play from ahead. Take those away and you'd see the same very average QB who doesn't make his team better and can't win games for them playing from behind...the same guy 9ers fans wanted to replace with David Carr.

Perfect comparison for him: Sanchez, Mark; circa 2009-2010. He had a sick oline, run game and D and just made easy completion after completion off play action. Same exact skill set, same illusion of potential greatness.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Al I gotta say is...we ain't the Jets or Bills! Blowouts over 2 teams with bad QBs is not a shock.

Who did the Giants beat? Browns(0-5), Bucs(1-3)BARELY, Panthers(1-4) You guys lost to the friggin Cowboys lool...

Tbonenc
10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Until the Niners win a SB, STFU!!!

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Until the Niners win a SB, STFU!!!

They already have 5

dezzzR
10-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Who did the Giants beat? Browns(0-5), Bucs(1-3)BARELY, Panthers(1-4) You guys lost to the friggin Cowboys lool...I guess the out come of the last meeting between our two teams still burns a bit?

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I guess the out come of the last meeting between our two teams still burns a bit?

Im just correcting what someone else said. Yea they beat the Jets and Bills, but who did the Giants beat?

Drez
10-08-2012, 11:57 AM
They already have 5

And the last one was a generation ago.

Parademon
10-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey genius, both our teams have beaten teams they have no business losing to. That is what seperates the playoff contenders from the pretenders. I was just stating that you blew away 2 bad teams with mediocre QBs & atrocious defenses by a combined score of a gigamatrillion to 3 & you 9ers fans are delusional if you think you are gonna have a laugher vs the G-men. You may well win, but it will be by 7 or less & we will make you earn it!

As for the Bucs game, Eli's 3 1st half picks, 1 which was a pick 6, are the main reason we as you so like to put it "Barely" beat em. But unlike your great QB, Eli once again brought us back from a 24-14 halftime deficit to play flawlessly in the 2nd half & we outscored TB in the 2nd half 28-10! Take away those 3 picks, we slaughter TB.

Yesterday we were down 14-0 & 17-7 & again Eli brought us back & we outscored the Browns 41-20 the rest of the way. Plz remind me of the last time Smith brought your team back from a 10+ pt deficit? The Vikings game? Nope, couldn't do it. Unlike Eli, Smith is only a good QB when his team is ahead by 10+, he shrivels up when he's on the other end of that deficit. Eli thrives when the team is down 10+ pts in the 4th qt.

dezzzR
10-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Im just correcting what someone else said. Yea they beat the Jets and Bills, but who did the Giants beat?Our schedule is about to get really tough this week. One of, if not thee toughest schedules in the league.

Drez
10-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Im just correcting what someone else said. Yea they beat the Jets and Bills, but who did the Giants beat?
And you beat the 2-3 Packers that just got beat by the Colts. The COLTS.

Hmmm.... Seems like you don't have any wins against teams with winning records, either.

Glass houses.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey genius, both our teams have beaten teams they have no business losing to. That is what seperates the playoff contenders from the pretenders. I was just stating that you blew away 2 bad teams with mediocre QBs & atrocious defenses by a combined score of a gigamatrillion to 3 & you 9ers fans are delusional if you think you are gonna have a laugher vs the G-men. You may well win, but it will be by 7 or less & we will make you earn it!

As for the Bucs game, Eli's 3 1st half picks, 1 which was a pick 6, are the main reason we as you so like to put it "Barely" beat em. But unlike your great QB, Eli once again brought us back from a 24-14 halftime deficit to play flawlessly in the 2nd half & we outscored TB in the 2nd half 28-10! Take away those 3 picks, we slaughter TB.

Yesterday we were down 14-0 & 17-7 & again Eli brought us back & we outscored the Browns 41-20 the rest of the way. Plz remind me of the last time Smith brought your team back from a 10+ pt deficit? The Vikings game? Nope, couldn't do it. Unlike Eli, Smith is only a good QB when his team is ahead by 10+, he shrivels up when he's on the other end of that deficit. Eli thrives when the team is down 10+ pts in the 4th qt.

If Eli throws three picks against the 49ers, dont expect a comeback victory like they had against TB. This year's 49ers are better than last years and if you think it will be a close game you are dreaming.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:01 PM
And you beat the 2-3 Packers that just got beat by the Colts.

Hmmm.... Seems like you don't have any wins against teams with winning records, either.

Glass houses.

Teams 49ers beat.......7-9
Teams Giants beat...2-12

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:01 PM
If Eli throws three picks against the 49ers, dont expect a comeback victory like they had against TB. This year's 49ers are better than last years and if you think it will be a close game you are dreaming.
You're the only one dreaming thinking that you're going to blow us out.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:02 PM
And the last one was a generation ago.

That will make winning it this year so much more special.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:02 PM
If the game was at Metlife I would say it would be close.

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Teams Giants beat...2-12

Hmmm.... Looks like the teams you beat stilll have a losing record. And c'mon, if you think that beating the Jets and Bills is something to brag about you're more delusional than I thought.

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:03 PM
If the game was at Metlife I would say it would be close.

Kinda funny, here I thought the NFCCG was in SF. How'd that turn out for you?

chuy
10-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi Giants fans, I'm from the 49ers.com MB. There are classless, clueless fans in every fanbase so you can discount them (please). The majority of our MB family believe the Giants will be our toughest game so far this season. We have beaten some underachieving teams in the Pack and Lions and also some pancakes in the Jets and Bills but we are not delusional to think this will not be a tough game.

Keys to the game:

1st the Giants keys to victory
Giants must try to run the ball and not abandon that plan. Eli is a great QB but the 49er D feasts on teams that bring in a 1 dimensional attack. Our pass rush has not been as potent as last season so far but our backend is playing at a much higher level than last season. Every team we've beaten this year has given up on the run and I believe that is what has cost them the most. The Vikings just out muscled us and ended up rushing for over 160 yds so I believe this is the key to beating the 49ers.

Giants must get pressure on Alex Smith. Alex has shown this season that when he has time to pass he can get the job done. Pressure (especially up the middle) bothers Alex and will keep him from taking shots down field.

Force the 49ers to Pass. If the 49ers can be effective running the ball this game is as good as lost for the Giants. The 49ers are a run first team and if they find success they will run the entire game and could care less about putting up passing stats. If the Giants can't slow them down they have no shot. Also the 49ers love to run the trap play for over agressive DL, so this is something the Giants need to watch.

49ers Keys to Victory
49ers must control the tempo of the game. If the 49ers can control the clock and run the ball this improves their chances greatly. 49ers must run the ball to setup playaction and get 1-on-1 matchups on the outside and for Vernon Davis.

Must win 3rd down. If the Giants Offense is allowed to sustain drives this will play into the Giants hands. The Giants strength is their Offense and the more the 49ers keep them on the sideline the better.

Protect the ball. The 49ers play a conservative style of Offense and rely on limiting scoring for opposing Offense. The achilles heel of the 49ers is if they fall behind they struggle trying to recover. Special Teams Turnovers was the difference in their last meeting with Giants.

My prediction is 20 - 13 49ers. We are not all delusional and crybabies about last season. Yes we feel we could and should have won the NFCC but we didn't and you guys deserve the credit and deserve the SB. Hope for an injury free, competitive game. Good Luck!

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:04 PM
This is SMACK TALK CENTRAL so relax people if someone from another team comes here and "TALKS SMACK".
Anyways what you seen last year was a 49er team on the rise.The offense was incomplete and very one dimensional. This years team is much different. A more complete defense and much more versatile offense with more weapons. The offensive play-book is in it's second year and even we 49er fans are seeing plays we never seen last year or even last week and you will see that next Sunday.

The Minnesota game was a wake up. These 49ers are hungry again. It won't be close. Not because the Giants are not very good but because the 49ers are just that much better. You can be very sure the 49ers have had this game highlighted on their schedule since the schedule came out regardless of what they may say to the media.

49ers 38
Giants13 and limping out of candlestick very beat up.

You talk about last years NFCCG like it going to make a difference this Sunday. OK whatever. The 49ers 1st Lombardi like your last Lombardi have something very much in common. They are in the past and mean nothing this season. But if you want to talk Championships then fine. Enjoy your 4 Super Bowl Championships. I remember when the 49ers only had 4 of them.

And then I remember that the Giants have 8 NFL Championships. Learn your history, son.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:06 PM
I knew last years NFCCG would be a battle. This year we have more weapons. We are 100% healthy. We have an unstoppable running game and we have Kaepernick.

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi Giants fans, I'm from the 49ers.com MB. There are classless, clueless fans in every fanbase so you can discount them (please). The majority of our MB family believe the Giants will be our toughest game so far this season. We have beaten some underachieving teams in the Pack and Lions and also some pancakes in the Jets and Bills but we are not delusional to think this will not be a tough game.

Keys to the game:

1st the Giants keys to victory
Giants must try to run the ball and not abandon that plan. Eli is a great QB but the 49er D feasts on teams that bring in a 1 dimensional attack. Our pass rush has not been as potent as last season so far but our backend is playing at a much higher level than last season. Every team we've beaten this year has given up on the run and I believe that is what has cost them the most. The Vikings just out muscled us and ended up rushing for over 160 yds so I believe this is the key to beating the 49ers.

Giants must get pressure on Alex Smith. Alex has shown this season that when he has time to pass he can get the job done. Pressure (especially up the middle) bothers Alex and will keep him from taking shots down field.

Force the 49ers to Pass. If the 49ers can be effective running the ball this game is as good as lost for the Giants. The 49ers are a run first team and if they find success they will run the entire game and could care less about putting up passing stats. If the Giants can't slow them down they have no shot. Also the 49ers love to run the trap play for over agressive DL, so this is something the Giants need to watch.

49ers Keys to Victory
49ers must control the tempo of the game. If the 49ers can control the clock and run the ball this improves their chances greatly. 49ers must run the ball to setup playaction and get 1-on-1 matchups on the outside and for Vernon Davis.

Must win 3rd down. If the Giants Offense is allowed to sustain drives this will play into the Giants hands. The Giants strength is their Offense and the more the 49ers keep them on the sideline the better.

Protect the ball. The 49ers play a conservative style of Offense and rely on limiting scoring for opposing Offense. The achilles heel of the 49ers is if they fall behind they struggle trying to recover. Special Teams Turnovers was the difference in their last meeting with Giants.

My prediction is 20 - 13 49ers. We are not all delusional and crybabies about last season. Yes we feel we could and should have won the NFCC but we didn't and you guys deserve the credit and deserve the SB. Hope for an injury free, competitive game. Good Luck!

Good post. Granted, I think the score is going to be a bit different, lol.

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:07 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35sqhh.jpg

Drez
I knew last years NFCCG would be a battle. This year we have more weapons. We are 100% healthy. We have an unstoppable running game and we have Kaepernick.
And if you don't think this game is going to be a battle, you're delusional.

SF49erfan
You're right, it's nothing to brag about. I'm not one of those fans. But they did win those games by a score of 79-3. That has to mean something.

OX1
10-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Who did the Giants beat? Browns(0-5), Bucs(1-3)BARELY, Panthers(1-4) You guys lost to the friggin Cowboys lool...

You lost to the only good team you played. Even pacs are 2 and 3
and 21rst in offense. Can't wait, until Seattle womps your behind.
Welcome to divisional games. It's about time you guys were not
given a free ride in your own division (course you still have 2 gimme
games with st louis).

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:09 PM
You're right, it's nothing to brag about. I'm not one of those fans. But they did win those games by a score of 79-3. That has to mean something.
Yeah, that you have an excellent defense and played some very ****ty teams, lol.

Drez
10-08-2012, 12:09 PM
You lost to the only good team you played. Even pacs are 2 and 3
and 21rst in offense. Can't wait, until Seattle womps your behind.
Welcome to divisional games. It's about time you guys were not
given a free ride in your own division (course you still have 2 gimme
games with st louis).

STL just beat AZ. I don't think that'll be a gimme game for them.

Tbonenc
10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
They already have 5

I am talking about the current group. I'm pretty sure Montana is doing Geritol commercials.

CALI49ER
What is really funny is they actually think they have a real qb and it's funny how they took our pieces to try to be like us...it's pretty cute lol

Cough, Cough , DAVID BAAS, Bear pascoe....

SF49erfan
And if you don't think this game is going to be a battle, you're delusional.

Maybe they will meet in the playoffs and then I will say it would be a close game. This is one of those games you turn off after three quarters to watch the Yankees.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:11 PM
After they play against you guys they play Seattle @ home, thursday night. Another blowout. Niners @ home + Primetime = WIN!

dezzzR
10-08-2012, 12:12 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35sqhh.jpglmao. Not to many will get this.

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:14 PM
So how about Alex Smith playing come from behind football? He's been pretty good at that - OH WAIT! You guys better get that homefield advantage or you're going to have trouble winning games on the road behind.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:16 PM
So how about Alex Smith playing come from behind football? He's been pretty good at that - OH WAIT! You guys better get that homefield advantage or you're going to have trouble winning games on the road behind.

He doesn't have to worry about coming from behind next week.

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:19 PM
He doesn't have to worry about coming from behind next week.

Ohh. That's just witty compadre. Did you guys ever send a Thank You basket to the Eagles front office for the free Pro Bowl Kicker? He was your MVP last year.

chuy
10-08-2012, 12:21 PM

And DAVID CARR... LMFAO

dezzzR
10-08-2012, 12:21 PM
4 Lombardi's and 8 NFL Championships won't save the Giants from the beating they will receive next Sunday.

Ill be back after the game to gloat.You can believe that. So enjoy the next 6 days while you can because on the 7th day it's going to hurt.

See you then.

49ers 38
Giants 13Will you be back to eat crow if you lose?

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Funny how Giants fans are gushing about their offense, acting like its sooo superior to ours. Lets take a look at some numbers shall we:

Points/Game
Giants - 30.4
49ers - 29.8

Yards/Game
Giants - 429.2
49ers - 401.2

Yards/Play
Giants - 6.5
49ers - 6.4

1st Downs/Game
Giants - 24
49ers - 24

3rd down %
Giants - 40%
49ers - 40%

Ruh-roh...seems like the G-Men don't really have much of an advantage there at all. I'll tell you where the 49ers have an advantage. Defense.

Points Allowed/Game
49ers - 13.6
Giants - 22.2

Yards Allowed/Game
49ers - 262.6
Giants - 372.8

Yards Allowed/Play
49ers - 4.5
Giants - 6.5

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 12:32 PM
the NYG are 3-2 with wins over the following teams:

1-3 Tampa Bay
1-4 Carolina
0-5 Cleveland

They won against teams with a combined record of 2-12.

They lost to:

2-2 Dallas
3-2 Philly

Maybe im too confident, but the NYG havent really showed that they're elite this year

Parademon
10-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Love it how 9ers fans at 1st come on here trying to be humble & saying they are gonna win, but as the thread progresses, they start getting ****y & arrogant & start predicting a blowout.

You play whomever is on your schedule, so bringing up teams W-L records is infantile. You're always gonna have a few bad teams on your schedule, contenders beat em, pretenders don't. We are the defending SB champs, we are gonna get every teams A-game regardless of their record. Beating us is some team's SB.

Both teams are SB contenders & this will be a knockdown/dragout battle that will be decided late in the game. 9ers may well win this game, but not in a blowout. The champs will make you earn it!

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Didn't you guys just play the Bills who are infamous for being turnstiles on defense? Please do remember that this is the same team that allowed the Jets to score 48 points on them.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
the NYG are 3-2 with wins over the following teams:

1-3 Tampa Bay
1-4 Carolina
0-5 Cleveland

They won against teams with a combined record of 2-12.

They lost to:

2-2 Dallas
3-2 Philly

Maybe im too confident, but the NYG havent really showed that they're elite this year

This

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Our offense>Your Defense
Our Defense>Your Offense
Our Special Teams>

We win...

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Our offense>Your Defense
Our Defense>Your Offense
Our Special Teams>

We win...

I guess we shouldn't show up at all. When you think about it, is there really any point in going through with any of these football games if the 49ers are just entitled to every victory? Let's just simulate the rest of the schedule in Madden and see who wins it all.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 12:43 PM
our offense proved that it can be scary as f**k the last two games without even using moss. the giants are never an easy game no matter who they beat or got beat by. the niners smash on the pansy *** "finesse" teams but teams that are built to be bullies like we are give us a good matchup. i have a ton of respect for the giants because of Eli but i do hope we smashyou pretty good. we are way better than we were last year in almost every way.

this is the "unleash randy moss" game, book it

Parademon
10-08-2012, 12:47 PM
We've beaten better teams with better QBs in the playoffs & SB. The Giants always step it up when the competition is tough. 9er fans judging us based on our Opp W-L record are in for a rude surprise.

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:52 PM
All trash talk aside, the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They are (and should be) the favorites for this upcoming game. They have a deep roster and only have holes in a few places. Let's hope for some good, clean football without any injuries and may the best 53 men on that day win the game. Just promise that if you lose that you will come back here and give props. It was a ghost town from the 49ers last year after the NFCCG. At least the Falcons and Packers returned to give their respect.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:57 PM
All trash talk aside, the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They are (and should be) the favorites for this upcoming game. They have a deep roster and only have holes in a few places. Let's hope for some good, clean football without any injuries and may the best 53 men on that day win the game. Just promise that if you lose that you will come back here and give props. It was a ghost town from the 49ers last year after the NFCCG. At least the Falcons and Packers returned to give their respect.

I respect the Giants and what they have accomplished over the years. I know how good they can be. Coughlin is one of the best coaches in the game. With that said, I hate losing to the Giants only because I have to hear it from my friends/family/coworkers all week. You guys are relentless.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Have you figured your VD PROBLEM out?
Double teaming him will spell doom It will open up things for others players
Leaving him in man coverage LOL

chuy
10-08-2012, 01:14 PM
We've beaten better teams with better QBs in the playoffs & SB. The Giants always step it up when the competition is tough. 9er fans judging us based on our Opp W-L record are in for a rude surprise.

The Opp W-L thing was brought up by a Giants fan that is why we brought the Giants Opp W-L record up. I think it will be competitive and close but I honestly aside from QB don't really see where the Giants have any advantage. And our QB is hot right now he is currently the #1 rated passer in the NFL after 5 weeks.

chuy
10-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Good post Enigma! I will come back to take my shots if we lose. My prediction is no blowout it is 20-13 Niners.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Giants are playing us at the wrong time. If the Giants win this game I will admit they are the best team in the league.

Omar
10-08-2012, 01:20 PM
This game is going to be a physical, grind it out, close game. It is more than likely going to take the entire 60 minutes, maybe even more before this one is determined. Granted, both teams have played some weak competition, you can say the Jets and Bills are horrible but the 9ers still went out and handled business. The Browns, Panthers, and Bucs arn't powerhouses ether, but a win on the football field in the NFL is still a win, nothing is gauranteed. Both teams have their strengths, both teams have their weaknesses, I am sure the giants fan base is underestimating the 9ers offense just as the 9ers fanbase is underestimating the giants defense. The Giants A game can and has beaten the best teams, but then again that can be said for the 9ers A game.

Personally, I think Eli is going to get his yards and a TD or two or maybe even three, dude is hard to keep down for an entire game. This is not trash talk, but I don't know if the run game of the Giants can be effective enough to not have to rely on Manning. Yea Bradshaw put up 200 on the Browns, we just put up over 600 on a bad defense, but you are not going to catch me saying we will put up 600 again this week. The 9ers run defense at home has been unreal, how they get beat is in the air. If Eli has the game he is capable of having, this is going to be an extremely competitive game and the Giants can win it. That is if your D can get the pressure necessary on Smith, you can trash talk the guy all you want, but he is more than capable of putting together great games. He doesn't have the gunslinger mentality of Eli where he can throw 3 picks then come back and throw 4 tds, but he also doesn't throw multiple picks in a game. I don't see the 9ers run game being stuffed, it's not a knock on the Giants defense, but the 9ers run game is just dominant. Smith is going to have to be pressured and forced into turnovers. If the 49ers are able to execute on offense with that ball control thing they like doing, could be a long day for the Giants D. Who the hell knows though, anything could happen, it is going to be a great game regardless. I don't know if thats any kind of analysis I just think that both fan bases need to realize this game could go either way, 3-7 point margin of victory in my opinion. Let's just hope for no injuries on either side and we can really argue with each other when the postseason rolls around, that is the time for mindless banter and homerism. Either way we are all going to watch a great football game.

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Teams Giants beat...2-12lol delusional 49er fan.The funny thing is you won't see this guy ever again if the 49ers lose. They don't even let Giants fans on their messageboards cause the are scared. 49ers fans are starting to become worse then Eagles fans.

OX1
10-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Our Special Teams>.

* mix23

We're off to a solid 4-1 start out scoring opponents 79-3 last two weeks. Offense broke out last week and our D is as good as advertised but our punt team keeps getting torched...if buffalo doesn't get called for holding the start of that game changes drastically. Also unless Akers drills it out of the end zone were giving up huge chunks of yards on kickoffs too...idk maybe I got spoiled last year watching us dominate ST but this year they seem shaky...hard to complain last two weeks but in a close game something like this could kill us

Whatever LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omar
10-08-2012, 01:38 PM
lol delusional 49er fan.The funny thing is you won't see this guy ever again if the 49ers lose. They don't even let Giants fans on their messageboards cause the are scared. 49ers fans are starting to become worse then Eagles fans.

Moderators screen applicants to the official messageboard of the 49ers site, not all the 9ers fans being scared to let other fans on the boards. There are many members who are fans of other teams who have been on the boards for years, and they are respected posters. Hell it annoys me too, took like 6 weeks for them to allow me on the boards.

But to your point about the opponents W/L record making that guy delusional, you really can't say the 9ers have won because of weak competition when the Giants have beaten weaker competition. You know?

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 01:40 PM
lol delusional 49er fan.The funny thing is you won't see this guy ever again if the 49ers lose. They don't even let Giants fans on their messageboards cause the are scared. 49ers fans are starting to become worse then Eagles fans.

Giants fan favorite word to use. Delusional..That's the actual record. You think I made that up?

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 01:41 PM
And DAVID CARR... LMFAOWow are 49ers fans really this dumb.....you really think Bass and Carr are weapons on the Giants. LOL I remember too that BEAR PASCOE SCORED ON YOUR ASSES. Now we have Bennett and Nicks is going to be healthy we have the better offense by far.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 01:47 PM

**** 49er.com i hate hate that board for all the real action signup here http://www.49erswebzone.com/

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Moderators screen applicants to the official messageboard of the 49ers site, not all the 9ers fans being scared to let other fans on the boards. There are many members who are fans of other teams who have been on the boards for years, and they are respected posters. Hell it annoys me too, took like 6 weeks for them to allow me on the boards.

But to your point about the opponents W/L record making that guy delusional, you really can't say the 9ers have won because of weak competition when the Giants have beaten weaker competition. You know?I just pick one of the 49ers fans out. I was saying there are delusional not because of who they beat I said it because they actually think it's going to be a blow out.

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 01:49 PM
**** 49er.com i hate hate that board for all the real action signup here http://www.49erswebzone.com/thank you

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
* mix23

We're off to a solid 4-1 start out scoring opponents 79-3 last two weeks. Offense broke out last week and our D is as good as advertised but our punt team keeps getting torched...if buffalo doesn't get called for holding the start of that game changes drastically. Also unless Akers drills it out of the end zone were giving up huge chunks of yards on kickoffs too...idk maybe I got spoiled last year watching us dominate ST but this year they seem shaky...hard to complain last two weeks but in a close game something like this could kill us

Whatever LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our Offense is still > Your Defense
our Defense is still > Your offense

Parademon
10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Funny how the Patriots make it a living beating on & running the score up on less inferior teams throughout the yrs, yet I don't hear anyone dissing them for it or saying they are a bad team. That's what great teams are supposed to do, beat on their less inferior opponents. Now comes the main event this Sunday & all I hear from most 9er fans is that the 9ers are gonna blow out the Gaints & that we should just switch over to the Yankee game by the 3rd qt.

Impressive early season W-L records always seem to fill fans with delusions of granduer. I'm sure Falcons fans are talking SB already. One thing I've learned being a Giants fan is not to get stressed over their W-L record in the 1st half of the season, Nov & Especially Dec are where division titles are won-lost.

We were 7-7 last yr & went on to win it all. Being 3-3 should we lose this Sunday won't make or break the season.

We have the toughest 11 game schedule in the NFL as of right now while the only tough teams left on SFs schedule are us, the Bears & NE. You will probably win 5 division games with maybe the Rams or Cards taking 1 from you, then Miami.

Asides from Us, NE , Chicago, pretty soft schedule IMO. Nowhere near as tough as the slate of teams on our plate for the rest of the season.

But that's all good, cuz playing all these tough teams the rest of the yr will only make us more battle tested come playoff time.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 01:52 PM
thank you

the MODS over there are pretty relaxed or cool when it comes too rivals signing up

pino
10-08-2012, 01:53 PM

And how did that work out for you last game? Since you are only as good as your last game I'd say our O > your D. I guess there will be a lot of finding-out this weekend.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Funny how the Patriots make it a living beating on & running the score up on less inferior teams throughout the yrs, yet I don't hear anyone dissing them for it or saying they are a bad team. That's what great teams are supposed to do, beat on their less inferior opponents. Now comes the main event this Sunday & all I hear from most 9er fans is that the 9ers are gonna blow out the Gaints & that we should just switch over to the Yankee game by the 3rd qt.

Impressive early season W-L records always seem to fill fans with delusions of granduer. I'm sure Falcons fans are talking SB already. One thing I've learned being a Giants fan is not to get stressed over their W-L record in the 1st half of the season, Nov & Especially Dec are where division titles are won-lost.

We were 7-7 last yr & went on to win it all. Being 3-3 should we lose this Sunday won't make or break the season.

We have the toughest 11 game schedule in the NFL as of right now while the only tough teams left on SFs schedule are us, the Bears & NE. You will probably win 5 division games with maybe the Rams or Cards taking 1 from you, then Miami.

Asides from Us, NE , Chicago, pretty soft schedule IMO. Nowhere near as tough as the slate of teams on our plate for the rest of the season.

But that's all good, cuz playing all these tough teams the rest of the yr will only make us more battle tested come playoff time.

LOL

The NFCW is by far the superior division this year wake up brah.

our remaining schedules are almost indentical.
,Chi, NE, NO, JETS, GB, are our common opponents.

primetime
10-08-2012, 02:07 PM
I bet you said the same thing last year in the NFC Championship game.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 02:08 PM
LOL

NFCW combined W-L RECORD 14-6

NFCE combined W-L 10-9

WE HAVE 4 OF THE TOP 10 defenses in the league

lol

so that leaves 6 divisional games plus the afcN who's combined W-L RECORD is worse than yours a whoppin 9-10 lol

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 02:16 PM

LOL

NFCE combined W-L 10-9

lol Who's W-L record is 12-12

so that leaves 6 divisional games plus the afcN who's combined W-L RECORD is worse than yours a whoppin 9-10 lol

miss me with that we have a brutal schedule bs

worst post ever

Parademon
10-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Just finished reading all the posts over at their forum.The vast majority of 9ers fans seem to think the game will be a laugher for their team. I also sense a real hatred for our team & they still believe they gave us the NFCCG. pretty much no respect for the defending champs. Hopefully, the Giants have this game circled on their calender & don't treat it as just another game. This game could determine who has HFA come playoff time, and though we are rd warriors in the playoffs, I'd much rather they come to cold, freezing Met life in late Jan than us go to SF in Jan.

Don't think they would enjoy playing us in freezing conditions come playoff time.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Just finished reading all the posts over at their forum.The vast majority of 9ers fans seem to think the game will be a laugher for their team. I also sense a real hatred for our team & they still believe they gave us the NFCCG. pretty much no respect for the defending champs. Hopefully, the Giants have this game circled on their calender & don't treast it as just another game. This game could determine who has HFA come playoff time, and though we are rd warriors in the playoffs, I'd much rather they come to cold, freezing Met life in late Jan than us go to SF in Jan.

Don't think they would enjoy playing us in freezing conditions come playoff time.

Depending on which Eli Manning shows up. This could be a blowout or a close game. If Eli throw 3 INTs like he did vs the Bucs, it will not be pretty.

OX1
10-08-2012, 02:34 PM

Flunk math much? Ranks the same

Total Offense (YPG)
1. New England Patriots 439.4
2. New York Giants 429.2

Total Defense (YPG)
1. Seattle Seahawks 258.6
2. San Francisco 49ers 262.6

Parademon
10-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah & 2 of the worst QBs in Kolb & Wilson! Bradford is good but not in Eli's class or even near Romo & Vick.

We play 7 teams that made the playoffs last yr genius! Then add the 4 division games left vs the Cowboys, Eagles & Skins & yeah, we have the toughest schedule in the NFL these last 11 weeks!

You guys play 3 teams the rest of the yr that made the playoffs last yr, Us, NE & NO. Don't even try to toughen up your division.

Alex Smith is the best of the bunch & that really ain't saying much.

Kolb, Wilson & Bradford...oooooooo ... scary. Yeah, their D's are good, but don't kid yourself into thinking they are complete teams & playoff contenders.

If they were, I wouldn't be reading posts by 9ers fans saying how they are gonna sweep the division.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Flunk math much? Ranks the same

Total Offense (YPG)
1. New England Patriots 439.4
2. New York Giants 429.2

Total Defense (YPG)
1. Seattle Seahawks 258.6
2. San Francisco 49ers 262.6

What's your answer to this?

Total Offense (YPG)
6. 49ers - 401.2

Total Defense (YPG)
21. NY Giants - 372.8

Parademon
10-08-2012, 02:43 PM

Total Offense (YPG)
6. 49ers - 401.2

Total Defense (YPG)
21. NY Giants - 372.8

For your O, The Jets & Bills! Too easy!

Prior to those 2 games, your O was way down in the offensive stats. Nothing like 2 stink teams with bad Ds to inflate those offensive stats.

Brian1980
10-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Anyone going to San Fran for the game? There is this great NY/Giants Bar called Aces in San Fran having a tailgate/bus to the game..

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 02:44 PM
For your O, The Jets & Bills! Too easy!

Prior to those 2 games, your O was way down in the offensive stats. Nothing like 2 stink teams with bad Ds to inflate those offensive stats.

Same could be said about your defense. Browns and Bucs...Eagles offense sucks this year and the Cowboys...

Drez
10-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Our offense>Your Defense
Our Defense>Your Offense
Our Special Teams>

We win...
Actually, our dour offense and your defense is a wash.
Seeing as our defense has sorely underperformed this season, I'll give your offense a very slight edge over our defense.
Specials is a wash.

This game is going to come down to who makes the critical mistake.

Parademon
10-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey, you're the one that wanted an answer to your # 6 O ranking, I gave it to you.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 02:53 PM
WHATS GOING ON WITH BOTH OF OUR PASS RUSH ? OURS HSNT BEEN THAT GOOD THIS YEAR THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE GIANTS ATLEAST BY YOUR STANDARDS

OX1
10-08-2012, 02:53 PM

Total Offense (YPG)
6. 49ers - 401.2

Total Defense (YPG)
21. NY Giants - 372.8

Backpedal much??

What happened to "we are better in
every facet of the game", OOPS!! LOL!!!!

Drez
10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Same could be said about your defense. Browns and Bucs...Eagles offense sucks this year and the Cowboys...
The Eagles offense has actually racked up a bunch of yards, it's just the turnovers that have killed them. When they aren't turning the ball over, that offense can be scary.

OX1
WHATS GOING ON WITH BOTH OF OUR PASS RUSH ? OURS HSNT BEEN THAT GOOD THIS YEAR THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE GIANTS ATLEAST BY YOUR STANDARDS

injuries in our secondary = stack the box.

You don't have Eli running for his life like last year,
he gonna pick you apart. Have so many weapons on O,
we may have to cut a few when our injured D returns.

Parademon

QBs are taking quick 3 step drops & unloading the ball. D-linemen are gonna have to start putting up their arms & swatting down the ball.. We are also playing without our NTs Canty & Rocky Bernard. Once we get them back, we'll be alright.

CALI49ER
Just finished reading all the posts over at their forum.The vast majority of 9ers fans seem to think the game will be a laugher for their team. I also sense a real hatred for our team & they still believe they gave us the NFCCG. pretty much no respect for the defending champs. Hopefully, the Giants have this game circled on their calender & don't treat it as just another game. This game could determine who has HFA come playoff time, and though we are rd warriors in the playoffs, I'd much rather they come to cold, freezing Met life in late Jan than us go to SF in Jan.

wHICH FORUM DID YOU GO ON?

Drez
10-08-2012, 02:59 PM
I know with us, teams have been giving the tackles a lot more help in the form of chips and doubles which is slowing the rush down.

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Same could be said about your defense. Browns and Bucs...Eagles offense sucks this year and the Cowboys...Didn't Romo and the Cowboys beat you last year?????

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 03:01 PM
injuries in our secondary = stack the box.

You don't have Eli running for his life like last year,
he gonna pick you apart. Have so many weapons on O,
we may have to cut a few when our injured D returns.

49ers run a different type of defense this year which is why they don't allow much yards through the air. They go with alot of Dime and Nickel packages and rush only 3-4 players. That's why their sack totals are down. They only ran the base defense once during the Bills game. Fitzpatrick was so confused as was Rodgers and Stafford.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Didn't Romo and the Cowboys beat you last year?????

Yea, but what's your point?

Parademon
10-08-2012, 03:02 PM
wHICH FORUM DID YOU GO ON?

Why the one you told us to go check out. 49erwebzone! Read all 13 pages & the vast majority are wishing that the 9ers run up the score & destroy us & one 9er fan even hopes one of our players gets carted off with an injury.

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:03 PM
49ers run a different type of defense this year which is why they don't allow much yards through the air. They go with alot of Dime and Nickel packages and rush only 3-4 players. That's why their sack totals are down. They only ran the base defense once during the Bills game. Fitzpatrick was so confused as was Rodgers and Stafford.

Ponder wasn;t.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:03 PM

I think it might be a close game. Once again the schedule has the Giants going across the country to play the 49ers and the Niners record is currently better so I assume they should be favored by 8 or so. Regardless, the Giants have a bad habit of not getting super psyched for regular season games so I could also see the Niners winning by 2 scores or so. The Giant defense is playing poorly, so it's very possible.

Again, it doesn't in any way shape or form balance the playoff loss from last year, but if it makes SF fans feel better about themselves, so be it. The Eagles take a lot of solace in that kind of thing too. I don't actually get it...I thought the whole point was to win championships but whatever makes you happy I guess.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Backpedal much??

What happened to "we are better in
every facet of the game", OOPS!! LOL!!!!

I never said that.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Ponder wasn;t.

I think the 49ers coaching staff underestimated Ponder.

dcpd813
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
A win over the Giants this week in no way balances the loss in the Championship game last year. Some fans on the Niners board are calling it a revenge game, I will just be psyched to get the win so the Niners can still have the edge for home field advantage if it comes down to it. I know home field didn't win it for us last year, but all things being equal I would still love to have it this January.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:18 PM
This is SMACK TALK CENTRAL so relax people if someone from another team comes here and "TALKS SMACK".
Anyways what you seen last year was a 49er team on the rise.The offense was incomplete and very one dimensional. This years team is much different. A more complete defense and much more versatile offense with more weapons. The offensive play-book is in it's second year and even we 49er fans are seeing plays we never seen last year or even last week and you will see that next Sunday.

The Minnesota game was a wake up. These 49ers are hungry again. It won't be close. Not because the Giants are not very good but because the 49ers are just that much better. You can be very sure the 49ers have had this game highlighted on their schedule since the schedule came out regardless of what they may say to the media.

49ers 38
Giants13 and limping out of candlestick very beat up.

You talk about last years NFCCG like it going to make a difference this Sunday. OK whatever. The 49ers 1st Lombardi like your last Lombardi have something very much in common. They are in the past and mean nothing this season. But if you want to talk Championships then fine. Enjoy your 4 Super Bowl Championships. I remember when the 49ers only had 4 of them.

You'd need to have a great memory then.

I agree the niners have a very, very good and extremely well coached team. The blindspot for you is that with the exception of the top 10% vs. the bottom 10% of teams...the rest of the league displays significant parity. That's how the league office wants it and that's what they've had for years now.

The niners may have more talent (sucking spectacularly for a decade will do that) and no one with any sense would dismiss them out of hand. But the game is played on the field by the players, not on paper. So, we'll see come next week....it could be close or it could be a blowout. Any given Sunday and all that rot...

If the niners do blow out the Giants it wouldn't shock me, I also wouldn't care that much since it doesn't mean all that much in the regular season and I judge the success of my team at the end of the season, not each week. I do think it would be huge win for the 49ers and their fans. For some reaosn some teams and cities just get all rock hard about seemingly random regular season wins.

So, talk all the smack you want because that's all it is. When you win something in this century, maybe people will start to listen. Until then...consider yourselves the Eagles West. You're a regular Dream Team!

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:22 PM

True. He's no Ted Ginn that's for sure....

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Maybe they will meet in the playoffs and then I will say it would be a close game. This is one of those games you turn off after three quarters to watch the Yankees.

It could be. Again, when a team desperately needs to get sky high to play you in the regular season...that's usually not a good sign for that team. So yeah, week 6 could be a REALLY BIG EXCITING week for you guys.

Assuming Harbaugh doesn't blow his load early again and brick all over Thursday's practice.

Then again, he's a smart guy so I assume he'd have learned from his mistakes in last year's NFCCG.

Omar
10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
The 9ers official MB is a little bit more sane, I cannot speak for those guys on the webzone. I just like how my rational post was overlooked by the Giants fans and you continue to pick on the "yall" guy who insists on using caps when it is not necessary. Oh well, theres mindless homers on both sides, it is almost impossible to get a semi intelligent conversation when opposing fans are discussing their teams unless it is face to face. Even then it is difficult. Rather than arguing stats acrued by BOTH teams which have played games vs sub par competition, or referencing the past when these teams are different, you should be looking at the actual matchups themselves for THIS sunday. I have and it looks pretty damn even overall. Anyone saying it will be a blowout for either team is uninformed. Unless you consider a 10 pt victory a blowout.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:35 PM
LOL

NFCE combined W-L 10-9

lol Who's W-L record is 12-12

miss me with that we have a brutal schedule bs

worst post ever

Wow, this is brainless. It's what happens when people use stats without thinking about where the numbers come from.

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
The East is a lot more competitive than the NFC west. Stop being blinded.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:40 PM

I'll say. Rodgers only completed like 70% of his passes for 300 yards and 2 TDs. Imagine if he wasn't so confused!

Rodgers12
10-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Vikings are 4-1 somehow. I hope they come back down to earth and they beat SF. I never thought GB would be this bad.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:42 PM
A win over the Giants this week in no way balances the loss in the Championship game last year. Some fans on the Niners board are calling it a revenge game, I will just be psyched to get the win so the Niners can still have the edge for home field advantage if it comes down to it. I know home field didn't win it for us last year, but all things being equal I would still love to have it this January.

Makes sense. It's always better to be playing at home.....unless you are the Giants.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Wow, this is brainless. It's what happens when people use stats without thinking about where the numbers come from.

WHAT?

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 03:51 PM
The East is a lot more competitive than the NFC west. Stop being blinded.

Yea right well atleast only you and espn cant see it

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 03:55 PM
WHAT?

Dude. It's written in English. If you need it explained to you............that's pretty much my point.

94niners
10-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Oh no! If it's not the "we beat ourselves " card by GB players & their fans, it's the "Kyle Williams" gave you the game card! Lol.

The Giants are the Super Bowl Champions. They are a great, well balanced team, and they earned their ring. No question. But you've got to be delusional if you don't think that Kyle Williams was the Giants MVP in the NFC Championship game.

http://s8.postimage.org/a6obaxgb5/Facepalm.png

H (http://postimage.org/)ell, moments before the first of those plays, Giants fans on this board were lamenting about how the 49ers were flat out better, etc, etc, and then suddenly Williams drops a late game changing Christmas present... twice.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 04:02 PM
The Giants are the Super Bowl Champions. They are a great, well balanced team, and they earned their ring. No question. But you've got to be delusional if you don't think that Kyle Williams was the Giants MVP in the NFC Championship game.

http://s8.postimage.org/a6obaxgb5/Facepalm.png (http://postimage.org/)

Stole that facepalm from the Niners MB hahah

94niners
10-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Stole that facepalm from the Niners MB hahah

http://s10.postimage.org/gbn6a248l/trollface.gif (http://postimage.org/)

ny06
10-08-2012, 04:04 PM

http://s8.postimage.org/a6obaxgb5/Facepalm.png (http://postimage.org/)
No, game planning won that game. You had a good thing going with Gore and what happened? You guys decided to stop running him. Both defenses were playing great, both offenses had to earn every yard. At the end of the game it was a matter of who is going to make the first mistake. And you guys did, so take it however you want. We won and went to the super bowl and won. While you guys watched from your couches.

94niners
10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
No, game planning won that game. You had a good thing going with Gore and what happened? You guys decided to stop running him. Both defenses were playing great, both offenses had to earn every yard. At the end of the game it was a matter of who is going to make the first mistake. And you guys did, so take it however you want. We won and went to the super bowl and won. While you guys watched from your couches.

Yeah. Because game planning led to the two most pivotal plays of the game. Of course.

ny06
10-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Yeah. Because game planning led to the two most pivotal plays of the game. Of course.
The first one was a dumb mistake, the second one your coach should have mentioned to his players the magnitude of the game, and mistakes can cost the game. A rookie coach making rookie mistakes.

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Revenge week for us

listen don't take it out on your dog after we thrash you guys.........no tossing the TV......no loud off color language disturbing the neighbors all night

chuy
10-08-2012, 05:08 PM
listen don't take it out on your dog after we thrash you guys.........no tossing the TV......no loud off color language disturbing the neighbors all night

Good luck with that. I'm not calling for a blowout but I think it will be clear after this game who the better team is because I do expect a team to control the game. And its not the Giants BTW...

Parademon
10-08-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm sure you thought the same thing when you beat us 27-20 in our regular season meeting last season as well. You 9ers fans & the 9ers themselves probably thought they were the better team & then we go into your house a 2nd time for the NFCCG & send you home crying!

We tend to get payback on teams in the playoffs that beat us in the regular season. 9ers & GB last yr & in 07' we got swept by Dallas in the regular season as well as losing to GB & NE, then whooped all 3 in the playoffs!

So should you win Sunday, enjoy it. We'll get you back when it counts!

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 05:28 PM

H (http://postimage.org/)ell, moments before the first of those plays, Giants fans on this board were lamenting about how the 49ers were flat out better, etc, etc, and then suddenly Williams drops a late game changing Christmas present... twice.

Right. Because people who actually know something about football believe that Ted Ginn is the difference between playing in the Super Bowl and playing golf.

Ted Ginn, Hilarious.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 05:29 PM

Good point' you're right. I don't think game planning and coaching mistakes are synonymous either.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Good luck with that. I'm not calling for a blowout but I think it will be clear after this game who the better team is because I do expect a team to control the game. And its not the Giants BTW...

I'm sure that's what you'd like to believe and if you need that, good for you.

Most fans choose to rate their team's success at the end of the season but I understand how important it is to you guys that you win this regular season match up. Just like you did last year!

In a couple of seasons you might want to start thinking about aiming a bit higher, say for a SB win as opposed to your current standard of a regular season win over the Giants means you're better. Whatever gets you through the night, I guess....

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQ

Moke
10-08-2012, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQ

It's too bad that song came out when the Giants beat the 49ers in the championship game. Feels good.

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 07:35 PM
It's too bad that song came out when the Giants beat the 49ers in the championship game. Feels good.

This is going to be fun cant wait

CALI49ER
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I do have a question about your team though. The Browns go up 14-0 yesterday, lost to the Eagles, lost to the Cowboys, then yesterday I hear an analyst say that "well, the Giants play up or down to their competition", and all i've heard today, out of numerous different Giants fans, is how they "play up or down to the level of the competition". After losing both conference games WHO'S W-L record is 5-4 , and pulling out victories over the Bucs,Panthers and Browns,Who's W-L record is 2-11 how exactly is that playing to the level of their competition? You lose to good teams and win against bad ones. eXPECT to lose to a great team this sunday.Don't get me wrong, you beat us last year in the Playoffs and got another Ring but this is a new season. I don't see the team that I saw last season and I'm not so sure that the Giants are a threat anymore. I'll be interested in seeing how well we play against you guys but I was wondering if you feel this is as good a team as last season? And exactly how are they "playing to their competition"?

C&P

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 09:01 PM
I do have a question about your team though. The Browns go up 14-0 yesterday, lost to the Eagles, lost to the Cowboys, then yesterday I hear an analyst say that "well, the Giants play up or down to their competition", and all i've heard today, out of numerous different Giants fans, is how they "play up or down to the level of the competition". After losing both conference games WHO'S W-L record is 5-4 , and pulling out victories over the Bucs,Panthers and Browns,Who's W-L record is 2-11 how exactly is that playing to the level of their competition? You lose to good teams and win against bad ones. eXPECT to lose to a great team this sunday.Don't get me wrong, you beat us last year in the Playoffs and got another Ring but this is a new season. I don't see the team that I saw last season and I'm not so sure that the Giants are a threat anymore. I'll be interested in seeing how well we play against you guys but I was wondering if you feel this is as good a team as last season? And exactly how are they "playing to their competition"?C&P

Playing up or down to the level of competition is not unique to the Giants all teams/players do it in all sports. It's really more a function of a team or player taking another team or player lightly or being underprepared. The GIants started slowly yesterday so people trot out the old "they're playing down to their competition". It's not a real phenomenon it's a cliche.

As far as your trying to take this general cliche and apply it specifically, it doesn't work because it's not a real phenomenon, it's a generic cliche. And again, I know you are dying to extrapolate the past 5 games in to a season and then draw some conclusions but it doesn't work that way either. The Giants have played inconsistently this year, just as they did last year.

It's not a matter of beating bad teams and losing to good ones, there isn't enough of a sample size yet to be meaningful. But I respect your attempt to insult the Giants by claiming they only beat bad teams and lose to good ones. If we take that logic (such as it is) and use it for every team this year its flaws would be seen much more clearly. You're talking about 1 or 2 losses or 3 or 4 wins; that is a ridiculous sample size from which to attempt to draw any conclusions.

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 09:12 PM
We are not playing to our competition......we are working the kinks out as we have added a lot of new talent this year- Hosley, Wilson, Randle, Andre Brown, Stevie Brown, Kuhn, Blackburn (dont think he played you in the regular season), Bennett, Amukamara, Barden, and an as yet to be deployed monster DE- Ojomo.....the Oline is young but very potent.....the Eagles game was unfortunate. Had we just run the ball and kicked a 40 yd FG it would have been a win

We beat the bejssus out of the Panthers and Browns.....you're the next victim........I'm just curious to see if you will promise to come back for some crow if we wipe the field with you guys......or will you slink away?

No this team is not as good as the 2011 Champs, its much much better and when they get rolling on you, you will be ground into the Candlestick mud.....last years team was not nearly as explosive.....last years team limped into the playoffs and got hot.

Every Sunday night football expert picked the Panthers to beat us.........we destroyed them, and I'm sure you watched the party.

We have had a ton of injuries and in every instance the next man up stepped in and we grew stronger and stronger

You guys should be scared....VERY SCARED

If we destroy you in front of your friends and family like we did the Packers and Falcons last year........I guarantee you there will be people all over your boards calling for some heads to roll

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 09:35 PM
I've seen a lot of experts say you guys were going to take a step backwards this year.....not sure why

You might not get to meet the Vikings again.......do not take a playoff win for granted.....you should have learned that lesson last year

Moke
10-08-2012, 09:37 PM
The Vikings are proving to be a very good team. Im just saying. 49ers will beat them should they meet in janurary

Because they beat you, doesn't mean they proving to be a very good team.

That's what your logic sure seems like.

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Incidentaly, no other team has invaded this board like the 49rs......you guys must be worried, or too stupid to realize you might get rolled on this weekend

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Is Kyle Williams still alive........I would have thought they would have found him floating in the Bay after all his flubs last game LOL

Moke
10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Is Kyle Williams still alive........I would have thought they would have found him floating in the Bay after all his flubs last game LOL

All of those who wanted to tear his limbs out one by one are now praising his performances as of late.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 10:03 PM
The Vikings are proving to be a very good team. Im just saying. 49ers will beat them should they meet in janurary

How do you figure? They've beaten 1 good team and 2 crap teams and they lost to a mediocre team. How the hell does that translate into "proving to be a very good team"?

Please, please, please don't tell me they must be good because they beat the 49ers. Jesus, that would be the height of low football IQism.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 10:04 PM
All of those who wanted to tear his limbs out one by one are now praising his performances as of late.

It's an amazing dim fan base that is so clueless that it blames a young player for the failings of the coaching staff.

Rodgers12
10-09-2012, 02:48 AM
Too bad our game isnt on at 4:00. I think I would watch the 49ers Giants game instead of the Texans blowing us out.

OX1
10-09-2012, 03:16 AM
How do you figure? They've beaten 1 good team and 2 crap teams and they lost to a mediocre team. How the hell does that translate into "proving to be a very good team"?

Please, please, please don't tell me they must be good because they beat the 49ers. Jesus, that would be the height of low football IQism.

The fact that the vikings only beat up on crap teams so far this year and then beat the "almighty" must be
gnawing at these losers like nobodies business.

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 11:22 AM
All this smack being run, (Brian Scott voice) "can't wait" til Sunday. Go niners!

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 11:24 AM
haha worried about what ? the lady luck medicore giants? riiiiiight... i came here to talk ****oh big tough 49ers fans they came here to talk crap....lol. It's hilarious that you guys are still butthurt from last year. I have a feeling that you guys will be on suicide watch if you lose. I mean look at the name you made...just pathetic.

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Points off turnovers are points off turnovers. Wasn't the first fumble in the first half, though?I don't remember when the first one happened. Don't remember & I'm not watching it again 4 well known reasons. Goo niners

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
oh big tough 49ers fans they came here to talk crap....lol. It's hilarious that you guys are still butthurt from last year. I have a feeling that you guys will be on suicide watch if you lose. I mean look at the name you made...just pathetic.If yall lose the SB you would be hurt too. If your a real fan you would. I wouldn't say were "butthurt" but we do know it slipped away from us. Nobody is going to be on suicide watch over a football game especially a regular season game, c-mon now.

GiantGremlin
10-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Bold prediction: Bradshaw will not run for 200 yards on the 49ers like he did this week.

Looking forward to this... the big payback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY

Yes, what sweet revenge it would be to beat the Giants in week 6 w/another 10 games remaining to make up for the loss - and no matter what they still have their ring from last year.

rockdown102
10-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah and Clevand scored 27 points on your fantastic defense.

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Yes, what sweet revenge it would be to beat the Giants in week 6 w/another 10 games remaining to make up for the loss - and no matter what they still have their ring from last year.The one thing I agree with you g-men fans, this IS NOT revenge for the NFCCG. If we meet in the playoffs this year, that will be the revenge game. Go niners

rockdown102
10-09-2012, 12:42 PM

27 points by the Browns. What happened to your amazing D

rockdown102
10-09-2012, 12:45 PM
The one thing I agree with you g-men fans, this IS NOT revenge for the NFCCG. If we meet in the playoffs this year, that will be the revenge game. Go niners

I agree, this is not revenge, its just a game to show where we are at. I can't wait until Jnauary. But it will be fun to show the Giants that Smith has figured out how to conver on third down.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 12:48 PM
If yall lose the SB you would be hurt too. If your a real fan you would. I wouldn't say were "butthurt" but we do know it slipped away from us. Nobody is going to be on suicide watch over a football game especially a regular season game, c-mon now.It's just annoying that there are this many 49ers fans on this board to me it's pathetic... I can understand Eagles, Cowboys or Redskin fans but 49ers cmon man you guys are being trolls and it's getting annoying. We get how good your team and we don't really care we don't need you guys to remind us. No one on here disrespect your team but you guys continue to disrespect ours....get over it we won doesn't mean you guys have a bad team. Go on Arizona boards or the Seahawks.

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 01:17 PM
It's just annoying that there are this many 49ers fans on this board to me it's pathetic... I can understand Eagles, Cowboys or Redskin fans but 49ers cmon man you guys are being trolls and it's getting annoying. We get how good your team and we don't really care we don't need you guys to remind us. No one on here disrespect your team but you guys continue to disrespect ours....get over it we won doesn't mean you guys have a bad team. Go on Arizona boards or the Seahawks.I can't for other niners fans but I'm here cause we play yall this week. Once this game is over, I'll be back to say "see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats". I could be wrong but I haven't diss your team, I do think they got away wit the win last year but I've tried to be coo about it. Go niners. O, I'll be going to their board here in the next few weeks to, don't trip.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I can't for other niners fans but I'm here cause we play yall this week. Once this game is over, I'll be back to say "see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats". I could be wrong but I haven't diss your team, I do think they got away wit the win last year but I've tried to be coo about it. Go niners. O, I'll be going to their board here in the next few weeks to, don't trip. Fair enough....

Giantz4Life
10-09-2012, 01:32 PM
All this smack being run, (Brian Scott voice) "can't wait" til Sunday. Go niners!

You're killin' me Smalls.

It's Bart Scott.

And it is the former and the LATTER not former and the LADDER!

I think you should just let your buddies do the smack talking to be honest. Each word you type is just an embarrassment to your fan base.

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 01:47 PM
You're killin' me Smalls. It's Bart Scott.And it is the former and the LATTER not former and the LADDER! I think you should just let your buddies do the smack talking to be honest. Each word you type is just an embarrassment to your fan base. I ain't perfect I'll admit it. I don't need anyone speaking for me. Sunday night, when I say "see yall in the playoffs" you'll understand that jus fine. Don't even trip. Go niners!

miked1958
10-09-2012, 02:41 PM
I don't remember when the first one happened. Don't remember & I'm not watching it again 4 well known reasons. Goo ninerswhen he is referring to the First fumble and saying wasnt it in the first half is he referring to when the ball hit off the leg prior to the one in OT where it was poked out by Williams? If so that was in the 4th quarter where he tried to back away from it and it bounced off his leg. i think they considered it a muff though not a fumble because one of our guys picked it up and ran it in for a TD and it was brought back to the point where he recovered it.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 02:48 PM
27 points by the Browns. What happened to your amazing Dactually are D has been anything BUT amazing this season. having little or no Sack or pressure on the opposing QB. We again have a revolving door in the Secondary and are down to 3rd and 4th string bodies that are getting burnt on a regular basis. Now we lost TT for the season. the Promising Hosley has been out for 3games, Phillips has missed almost 2 games, Canty has been out for the whole season. Bernard out. Rivers MLB out for most of season. Austin has only played 1 or 2 games. Webster playing with broken hand. Rolle has sore knee from running into a camera. it goes on and on. We have only had our best WR twice this season. he has missed 3 games. Barden was out with Concussion. Hixon has missed a few games. Andre Brown prob out this weekend with Concussion... So if we beat you I dont want to hear any excuses... We have a ton of them

As far as the 27 points goes.. one TD was due to Bradshaws fumble on the 20 yard line and another was in garbage time when the game was well in hand and the giants up 41-20. The only legit TD they got was early in the game on that 60 yard bomb where our secondary was burned.

now i realize we are not CRUSHING inferior opponents like you guys are (75-3 in last 2 vs jets and bills) . We had to mount a Crazy 4th quarter comeback just to beat TB and went down 14-0 at Home to the Browns before we wolk up. However a win is win. doesnt matter in the end how you do it as long as you get the W. by the way after falling behind 14to zip we scored 34-3 to take a 34-17 lead and overall outscored them 41-13 after going down early...

miked1958
10-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Just looking at the niner D and the way that offense is scoring points on and the game being in SF on paper it looks like an easy blowout win for SF. however you cant go by that because who would have ever expected the Vikings to beat you 24-13 in that dominating fashion???

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Just looking at the niner D and the way that offense is scoring points on and the game being in SF on paper it looks like an easy blowout win for SF. however you cant go by that because who would have ever expected the Vikings to beat you 24-13 in that dominating fashion???

Any Niner Fans predicting a blow out are just blowing hot air. This will be a good game. Niners match up bettter and should win for many reasons, but this will be no blow out, and the Giants can easily win.

GiantGremlin
10-09-2012, 03:32 PM

The 2nd fumble was a strip, it's not like he just simply dropped it for an easy recovery - also your D was spectacular, however as I've said in another thread, they could have helped Williams out after the first fumble by not giving up a TD on 3rd and 15 w/the ball at your 20. It wasn't like it the Giants got the ball right at the goal line, it took a great play by Manning and Manningham to get that TD,otherwise they have a FG attempt and probably lose. Lastly, you guys act like the Giants played an immaculate, perfect game - remember that long TD pass from Smith to Davis for the 7-0 lead? He ran totally unchecked down the sidelines for a relatively easy pitch and catch opportunity, and resulted in a TD, and he was your only receiving threat! How do you let that happen? Should have been double covered to begin with. Even the 2nd TD to Davis had questionable coverage...See both teams had let downs, the Niners just had a few more...that's how most games in all of sports are decided...who screws up less.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 03:52 PM
They already have 5

In 1994, Google didn't exist, nobody knew who Monica Lewinsky was, people still used dial-up modems, AOL was the most popular ISP, gas was $1.09, OJ Simpson hadn't murdered his wife yet, satellite TV didn't exist, HDTV didn't exist, DVDs didn't exist, Java and Netscape Navigator were just released, Kurt Cobain killed himself, Forrest Gump was the #1 movie... 20 years ago dude

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
In 1994, Google didn't exist, nobody knew who Monica Lewinsky was, people still used dial-up modems, AOL was the most popular ISP, gas was $1.09, OJ Simpson hadn't murdered his wife yet, satellite TV didn't exist, HDTV didn't exist, DVDs didn't exist, Java and Netscape Navigator were just released, Kurt Cobain killed himself, Forrest Gump was the #1 movie... 20 years ago dude

Wow, awesome research! Bet that took a lot of thought.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 03:57 PM
But if you want to talk Championships then fine. Enjoy your 4 Super Bowl Championships. I remember when the 49ers only had 4 of them.

Funny our first SB was our 5th championship. See my sig.

You guys had an incredible 80s and got sloppy seconds in the 90s. The Giants have been playing in championship games in 9 of their 10 decades and have won 8 of them.

I guess you guys need to be reminded your team dates back to 1946 and the failed AAFC and aside from the 80s and part of the 90s were the definition of garbage. Most of your fans probably don't even know that.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Wow, awesome research! Bet that took a lot of thought.

Actually you're a year more out of date than the Cowboys so it was all right at hand.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM

I seem to remember the last regular season game was a 4th and 2 inside the 20 away from being tied with time running out. In two tries last year (at home, no less) you didn't exactly blow us away.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 04:22 PM

So I guess we will go for a 3 peat of teams with bad QBs.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 04:24 PM

You guys had an incredible 80s and got sloppy seconds in the 90s. The Giants have been playing in championship games in 9 of their 10 decades and have won 8 of them.

I guess you guys need to be reminded your team dates back to 1946 and the failed AAFC and aside from the 80s and part of the 90s were the definition of garbage. Most of your fans probably don't even know that.

Your arguement fails, when you are old as dirt you tend to be somewhere at least once. Dont hate cause the 9ers have been doing it as a "younger" team.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Your arguement fails, when you are old as dirt you tend to be somewhere at least once. Dont hate cause the 9ers have been doing it as a "younger" team.

Way to miss the point -- that for most of their history they have been utterly pathetic. In the distant past and recent past too.

You guys think you have some great legacy, and for one of your 8 decades you do.

GiantGremlin
10-09-2012, 04:29 PM

Yeah, but you know what the Niners took out the Cowboys several times during their SB runs, I'll take that any day of the week.

Parademon
10-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I may be in the minority, but I only count SB championships. Back in the 20s there were like 12 teams & the 2 teams with the 2 best records played each other to determine who is the best. That could be a 7-4 team vs an 8-3 team. Both our teams have been to 5 SBs , with the 9ers being a perfect 5-0 & us being a steller 4-1.

Most 9ers fans in their 20s & younger are too young to remember their last SB win in 95, while us Giants fans are fortunate to have witnessed our team win 2 SBs these last 5yrs.

The 9ers were the team of the 80s & that is really their only dominant decade in their history.They were really good in the 90s & won it all in 95' , but the Cowboys stood in your way & proved to be the team of the 90s. I truly believe that if we can win another SB this yr or next, that we would be labeled the team of this decade.

Also, the Cowboys took you guys out of more NFCCGs in the 90s. You won your only NFCCG match with them in 81. In 95 you did stop them from 3 peating, but they did stop you from going to the SBs in 93-94. And of course we stopped you guys from 3peating in 90!

You guys had an incredible 17yr run from 1981 to 1998, where you guys had 2 HOF QBs in Montana/Young lead you to 5 SB titles & 10 NFCCG apps!

I may be wrong, cuz I'm going from memory, but your 5 NFCCG losses where to the Skins,Us, GB & Dallas 2x.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I may be in the minority, but I only count SB championships. Back in the 20s there were like 12 teams & the 2 teams with the 2 best records played each other to determine who is the best. That could be a 7-4 team vs an 8-3 team. Both our teams have been to 5 SBs , with the 9ers being a perfect 5-0 & us being a steller 4-1.

Most 9ers fans in their 20s & younger are too young to remember their last SB win in 95, while us Giants fans are fortunate to have witnessed our team win 2 SBs these last 5yrs.

The 9ers were the team of the 80s & that is really their only dominant decade in their history.They were really good in the 90s & won it all in 95' , but the Cowboys stood in your way & proved to be the team of the 90s. I truly believe that if we can win another SB this yr or next, that we would be labeled the team of this decade.

Also, the Cowboys took you guys out of more NFCCGs in the 90s. You won your only NFCCG match with them in 81. In 95 you did stop them from 3 peating, but they did stop you from going to the SBs in 93-94. And of course we stopped you guys from 3peating in 90!

You guys had an incredible 17yr run from 1981 to 1998, where you guys had 2 HOF QBs in Montana/Young lead you to 5 SB titles & 10 NFCCG apps!

I may be wrong, cuz I'm going from memory, but your 5 NFCCG losses where to the Skins,Us, GB & Dallas 2x.

Seems about right, no need to fact check lol. You know the only reason we are here is because this is probably the toughest game of the year for us. The r***ing is all in good fun (too bad some cant take it). It is fun to see the G-Men and the 9ers back at the top again. All I can say is keep smacking the crap out of the aints and cowgirls and this NFC could look beautiful just like it did so many years ago.

calininer4life
10-09-2012, 09:51 PM
I may be in the minority, but I only count SB championships. Back in the 20s there were like 12 teams & the 2 teams with the 2 best records played each other to determine who is the best. That could be a 7-4 team vs an 8-3 team. Both our teams have been to 5 SBs , with the 9ers being a perfect 5-0 & us being a steller 4-1.Most 9ers fans in their 20s & younger are too young to remember their last SB win in 95, while us Giants fans are fortunate to have witnessed our team win 2 SBs these last 5yrs. The 9ers were the team of the 80s & that is really their only dominant decade in their history.They were really good in the 90s & won it all in 95' , but the Cowboys stood in your way & proved to be the team of the 90s. I truly believe that if we can win another SB this yr or next, that we would be labeled the team of this decade.Also, the Cowboys took you guys out of more NFCCGs in the 90s. You won your only NFCCG match with them in 81. In 95 you did stop them from 3 peating, but they did stop you from going to the SBs in 93-94. And of course we stopped you guys from 3peating in 90!You guys had an incredible 17yr run from 1981 to 1998, where you guys had 2 HOF QBs in Montana/Young lead you to 5 SB titles & 10 NFCCG apps!I may be wrong, cuz I'm going from memory, but your 5 NFCCG losses where to the Skins,Us, GB & Dallas 2x.Hate to tell you but your g-men SB run is over. Your g-men got the niners last year but that won't happen this year.

Parademon
10-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Unfortunately, we haven't smacked the crap outta NO in quite some time. They have ripped us a new one the last 2 times we've played them. We've had more success vs Dallas these past 4-5 yrs. The Eagles for some unGodly reason seem to own us. Hopefully we can pay back NO when we play them later this yr & this time it will be at our house!

I fondly remember the great Giants-9ers battles of the 80s & 90s. We'd take turns beating each other in the regular season meetings & then in the playoffs we'd take turns beating each other as well. The 2 most memorable for me being the 86' divisional rd where Jim Burt laid the wood on Montana & KOed him early in the game & we won going away 49-3 & then the great NFCCG battle where we again KOed Montana with the brutal Leonard Marshall hit! We stopped you guys from 3peating! You guys paid us back dearly in the 93' div rd 44-3 & that painful 02' WC game were we blew a 31-10 lead I believe & then the refs blew a PI call on our tackle eligible downfield that woulda given us a 1st & goal. on the botched FG attempt that would have won the game for us & we ended up losing 39-38! That hurt even worse than the 44-3 blowout.

Then of course last yr's NFCCG titanic brawl in the mud/rain was another classic battle between our 2 teams. You know that except for 85' & 93' & 02', the winner of our playoff meetings has gone on to win the SB. you guys in 81;84, Us in 86', 90' & last yr.

8 playoff meetings between the G-men & 9ers, we've won 4, you've won 4. Since 1981, I believe we've met in the playoffs more than any other 2 teams

BigBlueAllDay
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Hope no one is taking any of this personally. The past is the past, time to move forward. Come game day at 4:25 PM October 14, 2012, that's when the real thing begins. May the best team or better prepared team win. It's only Tuesday lol.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Hate to tell you but your g-men SB run is over. Your g-men got the niners last year but that won't happen this year.Yeah it ended earlier this year, Sunday, February 6, 2011 with a WIN to be exact.

Giedi
10-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Unfortunately, we haven't smacked the crap outta NO in quite some time. They have ripped us a new one the last 2 times we've played them. We've had more success vs Dallas these past 4-5 yrs. The Eagles for some unGodly reason seem to own us. Hopefully we can pay back NO when we play them later this yr & this time it will be at our house! I fondly remember the great Giants-9ers battles of the 80s & 90s. We'd take turns beating each other in the regular season meetings & then in the playoffs we'd take turns beating each other as well. The 2 most memorable for me being the 86' divisional rd where Jim Burt laid the wood on Montana & KOed him early in the game & we won going away 49-3 & then the great NFCCG battle where we again KOed Montana with the brutal Leonard Marshall hit! We stopped you guys from 3peating! You guys paid us back dearly in the 93' div rd 44-3 & that painful 02' WC game were we blew a 31-10 lead I believe & then the refs blew a PI call on our tackle eligible downfield that woulda given us a 1st & goal. on the botched FG attempt that would have won the game for us & we ended up losing 39-38! That hurt even worse than the 44-3 blowout.Then of course last yr's NFCCG titanic brawl in the mud/rain was another classic battle between our 2 teams. You know that except for 85' & 93' & 02', the winner of our playoff meetings has gone on to win the SB. you guys in 81;84, Us in 86', 90' & last yr.8 playoff meetings between the G-men & 9ers, we've won 4, you've won 4. Since 1981, I believe we've met in the playoffs more than any other 2 teamsIt's a great historical rivalry, no doubt about it. Win or lose for both teams, I think both teams have the talent to get to the playoffs. My prediction is this won't be the last time we see each other this season.Giedi

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 01:13 PM

In 1925, the Giants' first year, there were 20 teams in the NFL. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1925_NFL_season).

From 1920-1932, the team with the best record won the title by standing. From 1933-1966, the two best teams in each division played in the championship game.

But that was also how it was played in baseball 1903-1968. So do those World Series no longer count as well?

The 49ers have been around since 1946, so don't cut them any Superbowl era slack.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 01:35 PM
They were great back in 1994..........the year he Cell phone was invented LOL

calininer4life
10-10-2012, 06:43 PM
I respect the g-mens' history but we got 5 of those. Please save that "we got 8 championships" noise. When they convert those other "championships" into SB wins I will respect that argument but until then SBs' are the standard. Speaking of SB wins, it only took us 40 years to do what it took your g-men a little over 60 years. It also took one decade to get it not spread over the four decades. I'm a 80's baby, I could less about the 70's and back. It maybe apart of niners history but it ain't my history. My history of the niners is we're one of the big dogs(outside the 10 years before last) & your g-men have may have been the 4th or 5th best team. To this day we still got one more than you. I'm think my niners can catch up in total "championships" before your g-men catch the niners with lombardi(I think) trophies. History is being written as we speak. At the end of the year we'll find out if your g-men will catch up to the niners with SB wins or the niners go up two again, then three & so on. Go niners!

SF49erfan
10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Vikings 4-1 yet they're considered mediocre? For the record, the two crap teams we beat have at least 2 wins...Unlike the three crap teams you beat..2-12? WHOOOOA! Look out for the Giants! They BAAARELY beat the 1-4 Bucs and had to come from behind AT HOME to beat the Browns...WHOOA!

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 06:53 PM
I respect the g-mens' history but we got 5 of those. Please save that "we got 8 championships" noise. When they convert those other "championships" into SB wins I will respect that argument but until then SBs' are the standard.

Horse****. The teams played and won a championship.

Or if rule changes invalidate past championships, what about teams that won SBs during a 14 game season? Fewer rounds of playoffs? Pre-free agency? Before there were 32 teams?

We don't play this dumb game in any other sport. Which World Series don't count because of the DH rule or no wildcard until 1994? Which Stanley Cups don't count because of the icing rule? Which NBA titles don't count because of the 24 second shot clock or ABA merger?

SF didn't win anything 1946-1967 but they sure played.

Speaking of SB wins, it only took us 40 years to do what it took your g-men a little over 60 years. It also took one decade to get it not spread over the four decades. I'm a 80's baby, I could less about the 70's and back. It maybe apart of niners history but it ain't my history. My history of the niners is we're one of the big dogs(outside the 10 years before last) & your g-men have may have been the 4th or 5th best team. To this day we still got one more than you. I'm think my niners can catch up in total "championships" before your g-men catch the niners with lombardi(I think) trophies. History is being written as we speak. At the end of the year we'll find out if your g-men will catch up to the niners with SB wins or the niners go up two again, then three & so on. Go niners!

Our history: competitive 9 out of 10 decades
Your history: competitive 1.5 out of 8 decades

See, when I look at the 49ers I see a top notch organization under Bill Walsh and an incredible decade... And pretty much failure and obscurity the rest of the time. All your success came in one small burst and it was over a generation ago. Look at the ownership debacle you guys endured during the last decade and there's the instability I'm thinking of. And really you guys are delusional if you think you're going to pile up 4 more championships in 9 years, that never happens twice.

SF49erfan
10-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Horse****. The teams played and won a championship.

Or if rule changes invalidate past championships, what about teams that won SBs during a 14 game season? Fewer rounds of playoffs? Pre-free agency? Before there were 32 teams?

We don't play this dumb game in any other sport. Which World Series don't count because of the DH rule or no wildcard until 1994? Which Stanley Cups don't count because of the icing rule? Which NBA titles don't count because of the 24 second shot clock or ABA merger?

SF didn't win anything 1946-1967 but they sure played.

Our history: competitive 9 out of 10 decades
Your history: competitive 1.5 out of 8 decades

The Giants had their 5th championship in 1986 when you were still on #2.

Minus the 1990 Super Bowl, the Giants sucked for the entire decade. The 49ers had some decent teams in the 70s, they owned the 80s..I don't know where you get your 1.5 decades? Have you forgotten about the 90s 49ers?

49ers first season was in the late 40s...Lets count...half of 40s..50s..60s..70..80..90..00..that's 6 1/2 decades they played in the NFL not eight..

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Minus the 1990 Super Bowl, the Giants sucked for the entire decade.

Made the playoffs in 1993, 1997, and a Super Bowl in 2000.

that's 6 1/2 decades they played in the NFL not eight..

60's, 70's, 80's, et al.

SF49erfan
10-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Made the playoffs in 1993, 1997, and a Super Bowl in 2000.

60's, 70's, 80's, et al.

Since when is 2000 part of the 90s decade?

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Since when is 2000 part of the 90s decade?

Close enough, you said they sucked the entire decade and obviously they didn't. And since you want to exclude 1990 let's make it an even 10 years.

Anyway, I came off like I'm disrespecting the 49ers, I don't, just making smack.

SF49erfan
10-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Close enough, you said they sucked the entire decade and obviously they didn't. And since you want to exclude 1990 let's make it an even 10 years.

Anyway, I came off like I'm disrespecting the 49ers, I don't, just making smack.

I made a mistake. I meant to say the Giants sucked for most of the 90s...

calininer4life
10-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Close enough, you said they sucked the entire decade and obviously they didn't. And since you want to exclude 1990 let's make it an even 10 years.Anyway, I came off like I'm disrespecting the 49ers, I don't, just making smack."I came off like I'm disrespecting the 49ers", ya you did. You were $h!tting kinda hard.

GiantWarfare
10-10-2012, 10:38 PM
lol Niner fans running deep in the smack section. I'm assuming most of you guys are from the Niners webzone site? As you can see, this is the official message board of the Giants so what I wanna know is why in the world is the official forum of your team so afraid of allowing opposing fans?

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 12:04 AM
lol Niner fans running deep in the smack section. I'm assuming most of you guys are from the Niners webzone site? As you can see, this is the official message board of the Giants so what I wanna know is why in the world is the official forum of your team so afraid of allowing opposing fans?

Like with any team MB you need to wait for approval. Have you tried yet?

GiantWarfare
10-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Like with any team MB you need to wait for approval. Have you tried yet?

I tried last year right before the NFCCG, wanted to talk some friendly smack before the game but the staff shot me down on some BS, sent me a denied access message. Never tried since, nor do I really care tbh. If it wasn't for you guys coming on this MB in droves I wouldn't even have brought it up.

CALI49ER
10-11-2012, 01:47 AM
I tried last year right before the NFCCG, wanted to talk some friendly smack before the game but the staff shot me down on some BS, sent me a denied access message. Never tried since, nor do I really care tbh. If it wasn't for you guys coming on this MB in droves I wouldn't even have brought it up.

**** 49ers.com the mods on that site are gay *** hell they banned me a twice and i havent been back

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167987-san-francisco-49ers-new-giants-pregame-thread-week/

GiantGremlin
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM

As successful as the Giants have been over the last 25 years, they've been very up and down, 90's were no exception - the key is that they have taken advantage of their playoff runs in between - they've basically been either 1 and done (w/some serious heartbreakers to boot), or they go to the SB, they've never lost a NFC title game...and have won 4 out of 5 SB's. Most team's haven't even been to 1...

SweetZombieJesus
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM

NYG in the 90s - 87-78-1 (.520 winning pct) with one Super Bowl win, two division titles and 3 playoff appearances.

SF in the 2000s - 75-94 (.444 winning pct), 1 division title, 2 playoff appearances...

Somebody sucked for a decade, that's for sure. While the Giants have gone to 3 more Super Bowls....

pino
10-11-2012, 07:17 PM
If we beat you guys, can you promise not to cry on Youtube?

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 07:28 PM
NYG in the 90s - 87-78-1 (.520 winning pct) with one Super Bowl win, two division titles and 3 playoff appearances.

SF in the 2000s - 75-94 (.444 winning pct), 1 division title, 2 playoff appearances...

Somebody sucked for a decade, that's for sure. While the Giants have gone to 3 more Super Bowls....

I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it :(...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.

drewz
10-11-2012, 08:22 PM
No 49er fan has yet to tell me how they were the better team that day when:

1) They couldn't convert a single 3rd down ALL game till garbage time
2) The Giants held their all their WR to less than 10 yards
3) Both their touchdowns came from blown coverage
4) Lost two fumbles
5) THEY LOST!

So please, someone tell me how they were better that day?

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-11-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it :(...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.So, you have family issues? We dont need your life story here. BTW send me your Megget jersey, I would love to add it to my collection.

If you need counselling before or after the game.....

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Mbeach49er
10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Agree, just keep this guy off the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw