PDA

View Full Version : Giants vs 49ers, bet I made with my wife

tonyt830
10-07-2012, 09:58 PM
OK, my wife is a 49ers fan---not real hardcore, but a fan none the less. So we came up with this friendly marital bet---should the 49ers win next week, I will be changing my avatar on here to a 49ers logo, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I will keep it up for a week, since I am a man of my word.

When I told her that she will have to change her profile pic on facebook to a Giants logo/pic, she said that would not be a problem for her, since she does not hate the Giants---go figure!?!?!?!? I wonder if I could come up with another stipulation---any thoughts?

I think she is just saying that, just to keep a harmonious home environment--LOL!!

I posted this here, not sure if this is a smack talk topic or could be post in the Talk about Giants forum

Rusty192
10-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol Make her wear a giants shirt in public sometime during the week, and also she has to paint her face for the next Giants game(pic) required on the MB.

tonyt830
10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Make her wear a giants shirt in public sometime during the week, and also she has to paint her face for the next Giants game(pic) required on the MB.I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!I cant wait for the pics to follow. Gotta be Giants colors!! Good deal my man.

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I think she is up for the face painting idea---LOL!!

POST THE PICS

bigblue58
10-15-2012, 01:39 PM
OK, my wife is a 49ers fan---not real hardcore, but a fan none the less. So we came up with this friendly marital bet---should the 49ers win next week, I will be changing my avatar on here to a 49ers logo, as well as on my Facebook and Twitter pages. I will keep it up for a week, since I am a man of my word.

When I told her that she will have to change her profile pic on facebook to a Giants logo/pic, she said that would not be a problem for her, since she does not hate the Giants---go figure!?!?!?!? I wonder if I could come up with another stipulation---any thoughts?

I think she is just saying that, just to keep a harmonious home environment--LOL!!

I posted this here, not sure if this is a smack talk topic or could be post in the Talk about Giants forum

She has to greet you in a Giants helmet.....ONLY a NY Giants helmet and at least one neighbor has to be walking by to see her do it so that you look like THE MAN on your block for life!

Rudyy
10-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Make her make you a sandwich..oh wait..

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-15-2012, 05:51 PM
where are the pics from the bet she lost bigtime??????

Giants5699
10-15-2012, 05:58 PM
are old fashions in the prenup? If not, that was your chance....

VelocityVirus
10-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Make her clean the house while you watch football on Sunday? lol

Who here doesn't already make their wife do that? lol

GiantRoc
10-16-2012, 03:45 AM
She has to greet you in a Giants helmet.....ONLY a NY Giants helmet and at least one neighbor has to be walking by to see her do it so that you look like THE MAN on your block for life!

I was going to say I have an idea, but I doubt I could post it on here. Then Bigblue58 posted it. HAHAHA. Nice! Did someone say pics???

tonyt830
10-16-2012, 06:53 AM
sorry guys, no pics to display. We watched the game like 2 civil adults. She did not get real upset and admitted the Giants played well and that the 49ers stunk it up. She knows the Giants are a very good team and like I said, she will root for them most of the time and was by my side in 2007 and 2011 when the Giants won it all. I would tease her from time to time, but did not rub the 49ers loss in her face.

I did mention to her that there are a few 49ers fans coming back and eating their crow. I also mentioned that there are some conspiracy theorists out there that think Jacobs gave the Giants the 49ers game plan. She just thought that was crazy that some people would think that.

I did have her on my side earlier in the afternoon---she was rooting for the Ravens and Lions to win as well---LOL!!!

GMENAGAIN
10-16-2012, 07:25 AM
Blumpkin?