PDA

View Full Version : Next Week Will Be Hostile

Overdrive92
10-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Wow, just read through this thread at the Niners message board.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167987-san-francisco-49ers-new-giants-pregame-thread-week/

Wow, they are hostile. The Stick is going to be loud and incredibly hostile next week. We are going walking into EXTREMELY hostile, hateful, agressive territory. Any Giants fans going to this game, please be careful.

GiantWarfare
10-08-2012, 01:43 AM
I know scheduling is predetermined but I'm still miffed that we have to go to the Stick yet again to face that team. 3 straight meetings at SF. They should be playing us at Giants Stadium this year. Oh well, we'll just have to take care of business on the road again.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 01:45 AM
I know scheduling is predetermined but I'm still miffed that we have to go to the Stick yet again to face that team. 3 straight meetings at SF. They should be playing us at Giants Stadium this year. Oh well, we'll just have to take care of business on the road again.

Same thing with the Saints... this season is the first time that Brees will have to come to Giants Stadium since being signed by NO...

GiantWarfare
10-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Same thing with the Saints... this season is the first time that Brees will have to come to Giants Stadium since being signed by NO...

Wow didnt even know that, I just remember us getting beat down by Brees in just about every meeting. I would love it if we were able to thrash the Saints...but right now, I'm looking forward to facing the Niners. They're ridiculously good defensively but I feel like we can expose em.

Cloud57
10-08-2012, 02:07 AM

They already came to metlife against the jets last week so I don't think the scheduling would make them come here again.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 02:17 AM
I'm seeing a trend in a lot of comment threads... the Niners' fan base of late have become almost as delusional as the Cowboys' fans. They still hold fast to the "Giants got lucky" mantra (and have since extended it to the vikings). I'll give them credit for being a good team (and one of the teams I predicted a loss to at the beginning of the season), but they seem to think that the Niners squad is essentially the all-pro squad...

Rod-Diggity
10-08-2012, 02:18 AM

nah he was there when tiki played his last game there when reggie bush killed us, but this will be his 1st game @ metlife tho

GiantGremlin
10-08-2012, 02:24 AM
I'm seeing a trend in a lot of comment threads... the Niners' fan base of late have become almost as delusional as the Cowboys' fans. They still hold fast to the "Giants got lucky" mantra (and have since extended it to the vikings). I'll give them credit for being a good team (and one of the teams I predicted a loss to at the beginning of the season), but they seem to think that the Niners squad is essentially the all-pro squad...

Good for the Niners fanbase...they can talk about the Giants being 'lucky' until their faces turn blue, but at the end of the day the Giants still have their SB ring and they can stick to being sore losers.

GiantWarfare
10-08-2012, 02:31 AM
I'll give them credit for being a good team (and one of the teams I predicted a loss to at the beginning of the season)

I'll go even further and say they're a great team.

And they very well might win this game (perhaps even handily) but as I'm sure we've all seen and witnessed by now, when we bring our A-game, there's not a team we can't beat.

We tend to play to the level of our opponents, and despite me wishing this game was at our house, we do tend to play better on the road so hopefully we get the fearsome playoffs version of the Giants instead of the lackadaisical in-flux version of the Giants.

JustinTuckNYG91
10-08-2012, 02:41 AM

And they very well might win this game (perhaps even handily) but as I'm sure we've all seen and witnessed by now, when we bring our A-game, there's not a team we can't beat.

We tend to play to the level of our opponents, and despite me wishing this game was at our house, we do tend to play better on the road so hopefully we get the fearsome playoffs version of the Giants instead of the lackadaisical in-flux version of the Giants.

I agree, I made a post earlier today about the Niners, such a well balanced team. It we don't play up to them, up to our capability, they will smoke us.
I recently watched E60: The Good Life, Patrick Willis, definitely recommend checking it out- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZqyoWcGrc
Just over 12 minutes long, amazing story, I have tons of respect for him and he's such a grounded person for what he went through growing up.

GiantWarfare
10-08-2012, 02:50 AM
I agree, I made a post earlier today about the Niners, such a well balanced team. It we don't play up to them, up to our capability, they will smoke us.
I recently watched E60: The Good Life, Patrick Willis, definitely recommend checking it out- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZqyoWcGrc
Just over 12 minutes long, amazing story, I have tons of respect for him and he's such a grounded person for what he went through growing up.

PWillis and Frank Gore are the only Niners I like and respect (aside from MM and Jacobs of course). And if I recall, I saw the piece on PWillis a while back. He's an awesome guy, had it rough as a kid but turned out to be as classy a player there is, easy to root for guys like that.

bbdynasty
10-08-2012, 03:09 AM
I just hope we're healthier

JustinTuckNYG91
10-08-2012, 03:19 AM
PWillis and Frank Gore are the only Niners I like and respect (aside from MM and Jacobs of course). And if I recall, I saw the piece on PWillis a while back. He's an awesome guy, had it rough as a kid but turned out to be as classy a player there is, easy to root for guys like that.
Oof, his family was dirt poor. Patrick still tries to reach out to his father and help him but his father refuses. Yep, classy as they come and easy to root for someone like him. Except having success against us on the field when we play each other. :D

GFiP
10-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Their fans are way too overconfident after beating up on two horrible teams.

Captain Chaos
10-08-2012, 05:34 AM
Was going to go to a game there last year; unfortunately the fans their are a bunch of thugs people getting beat up on the way to the game and the police and security are no help. Terrible place!

jomo
10-08-2012, 05:54 AM
I know scheduling is predetermined but I'm still miffed that we have to go to the Stick yet again to face that team. 3 straight meetings at SF. They should be playing us at Giants Stadium this year. Oh well, we'll just have to take care of business on the road again.Look at it this way, we have plenty of experience there.

SweetZombieJesus
10-08-2012, 06:29 AM
These guys are Eagle fans in red and gold

Cool Papa B.
10-08-2012, 07:32 AM

You should add Justin Smith, Navarro Bowman, and Aldon Smith to your list. Those dude's are playmakers on defense.

CowboysSuck
10-08-2012, 07:46 AM
I feel like the niners are that one 'elite' team that we match up great against. Kind of how the eagles just match up extremely well against us.

We will go our there with our decent run game and quick Eli looks. Our offense will keep us in the game while the defense grinds it out.

I think if we dont win, it will be very close. less than a 6 point win for either team IMO.

oh and btw: I love you Jacobs and Manningham, just please no big days Sunday!!

Cool Papa B.
10-08-2012, 07:51 AM

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167987-san-francisco-49ers-new-giants-pregame-thread-week/

Wow, they are hostile. The Stick is going to be loud and incredibly hostile next week. We are going walking into EXTREMELY hostile, hateful, agressive territory. Any Giants fans going to this game, please be careful.

LOL These are my favorites:

"I associate them with the death of my childhood by ending the 3 peat and injuring Montana. I've always hated the Giants. Equal to the Cowboys"

"yea i expect a close game too , eli is the best QB in the nfl , him alone is enough for them sometimes. i say we win though, hope im wrong about it being close and we blow em out though but doubt it with eli."

"Eli definitely is best in the NFL. People don't want to admit it but it's true. Will be interesting to see what Cruz does without nicks, and with Hixon. Even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham.

Although the interesting x-factor is their new TE Martellus Bennett. They have Andre brown and David Wilson in place of Jacobs to go along with Bradshaw. Not a terrifying rushing attack IMO if we controlled CJ spiller and Fred Jackson today, and AP in our loss.

Giants fans treat Eli like we used to with Montana -- always in the game. It's time we out enough points to one dimensional use the b*****d and get some picks.

We shall prevail!"

Oh, the bitterness.....

I love when these two teams are playing well. It makes for some great football. It's gonna be a tough, grind-it-out type of game. We need guys like Hosley, Rivers, and Nicks back for this one.

CowboysSuck
10-08-2012, 08:00 AM
To the post above.... One of your quotes a guy said
"...even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham"

Since when is Mario better than Hakeem???? Cmon niners fans I know you guys are a smart bunch please show it

Cool Papa B.
10-08-2012, 08:06 AM
To the post above.... One of your quotes a guy said
"...even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham"

Since when is Mario better than Hakeem???? Cmon niners fans I know you guys are a smart bunch please show it

Yeah, I was just about to post that again. Either that guy is clueless about Nicks or he's really drinking that Manningham koolaid out there. And I love the respect Eli is getting all over the league.

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 09:36 AM

Oh ye of little faith........if anyone is getting handled this coming weekend its going to be the 49rs. You give too much credit to a team that got "handled" by the average Cardinals. Its very very tough to beat the Giants by more than 7 points. After two close games with the 49rs, I think our coaches have seen enough of them to put them through the meatgrinder. If they had a real pro type QB it might be close.........they do not. I hope the Giants pop him good when he takes off, as he inevitably will

It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.

CowboysSuck
10-08-2012, 09:38 AM
If we break a few big plays and SF's offense is playing from behind 10+ points...its game over.

Less Frank Gore = More Alex Smith = Giants success

TuckandRolle
10-08-2012, 09:39 AM
This game is going to have so much build up. I am SO amped up for this game, 2 powerhouse teams coming to do battle. Hopefully we come away with the W. We need to stop the run and somehow (I can't believe I've actually had to question this) pressure Smith. The 49ers smoked 2 terrible teams these past 2 weeks, I'm hoping they're in for a rude awakening.

BigBlue1971
10-08-2012, 09:47 AM
i realize fans dont play the game but the enthusiasm does carry over to the team that does play the game!

their posts indicate over confidence and total disregard for the superbowl champs coming to their house!

the Giants are no pushovers and imo will go in there and further destroy their thoughts of victory!

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks for that link.......it was hillarious
Through their Bravado you could see the knees knocking, and finger nail biting

I will take great pleasure in going back to their board after we rip them up and drag their team up and down the field.

Apparently like us their pass rush has disappeared.....that was their only hope to beat us. Eli will eat them alive.
I am really looking forward to this one

Loved the reference to the time we destroyed their 3 peat and sent Montana to the hospital........apparently they truly hate us.
Interesting they equate us solely with NY.......do they have any concept of what state we play in? LOL

Rudyy
10-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Lol aw how cute. They're mad.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Lol aw how cute. They're mad.

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/profile/20110623/n4e03232aa0c7c.jpg

G.I. Ants
10-08-2012, 10:30 AM
I see that some niners fans called Eli best in the league. Despite all the understandable hate their spewing, the Gmen will take them out.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Oh ye of little faith........if anyone is getting handled this coming weekend its going to be the 49rs. You give too much credit to a team that got "handled" by the average Cardinals. Its very very tough to beat the Giants by more than 7 points. After two close games with the 49rs, I think our coaches have seen enough of them to put them through the meatgrinder. If they had a real pro type QB it might be close.........they do not. I hope the Giants pop him good when he takes off, as he inevitably will

It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.

49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO!

Rudyy
10-08-2012, 11:54 AM
49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO! And you lost to us in the NFCCG LMAO!

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 11:59 AM
49ers haven't lost to the average Cardinals in two seasons. Where do you get your info. Giants lost to Romo and the Cowboys at home on opening day though LMAO!

opps sorry
It was the Vikings that handed you your fannies........nice of them to hand them back

Don't worry Coughlin does not believe in running up the score.....you will not lose by more than 17

brad
10-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Wow, classy group of fans they have... LOL

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Wow, classy group of fans they have... LOL

I live in NJ surrounded by Giants fans. I know how "classy" you guys can be.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 12:18 PM

Just like the team plays up and down to their opponents, the fans play up and down to the classiness of the opposing fans. So if you're getting that kind of treatment, you must be a ******bag...

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Just like the team plays up and down to their opponents, the fans play up and down to the classiness of the opposing fans. So if you're getting that kind of treatment, you must be a ******bag...

You calling me a ******bag on a forum for trashing talking means you must be one.

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 12:28 PM

lol, I know a few 9ers fans. Most are decent people. This guy though, go to your own board come back and talk if you win the game. Last I recall is us beating you and going on to win the Superbowl.. yup thats right..

merritt
10-08-2012, 12:28 PM
You calling me a ******bag on a forum for trashing talking means you must be one.

This = "I know you are, but what am I?"

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:30 PM
lol, I know a few 9ers fans. Most are decent people. This guy though, go to your own board come back and talk if you win the game. Last I recall is us beating you and going on to win the Superbowl.. yup thats right..

LMAO! I'm not a decent person because I think the team I root for is going to win?

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 12:32 PM
LMAO! I'm not a decent person because I think the team I root for is going to win?

Where in my post did I say you werent a decent person? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said th efans I know are mostly decent, I don't know you and don't want to know you so you wont fall into that group. The only thing I said is, that we won the last game.. so yeah.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Where in my post did I say you werent a decent person? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said th efans I know are mostly decent, I don't know you and don't want to know you so you wont fall into that group. The only thing I said is, that we won the last game.. so yeah.
You implied it when you said, "I know some 49ers fans. Most are decent. This guy though...."

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 12:36 PM
You implied it when you said, "I know most 49ers fans. Some are decent. This guy though...."

You are dumb, I didn't even say "most" I said I know a few and some are decent. I retract my previous statement, you are a doucebag....

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:37 PM
You implied it when you said, "I know most 49ers fans. Some are decent. This guy though...."

Which he could finish that statement in multiple ways. "This guy though...is a class act." "This guy though...is a humanitarian".

Assumptions are bad.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:39 PM
You are dumb, I didn't even say "most" I said I know a few and some are decent. I retract my previous statement, you are a doucebag....

LOL there you go again. Calling me a ******bag..Class

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:41 PM
49er fan - I think the 49ers will win.
Giants fan - You're a ******bag...That's NY Fans for you.

BeatYale
10-08-2012, 12:44 PM
When I was in San Francisco a few years ago to visit a buddy, we walked out of a gym and noticed hundreds of people wearing 49ers colors and gear marching down a main street. I asked my buddy wtf was going on and he said "It's just another gay pride parade." I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious.

When the 49ers crowd is shown on TV, I'm always reminded of that parade.

Edit: I don't like using the term 'butt hurt', but after hearing 49er fans cry, and after seeing Alex Smith and Vernand Davis's interviews on Fox a few weeks ago....that's the term that best describes their feelings about the Giants.

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:45 PM
49er fan - I think the 49ers will win.
Giants fan - You're a ******bag...That's NY Fans for you.

49ers fan - We'll talk trash in the section not meant for it and make parody 9/11 posts (yeah that happened last year) but we won't allow opposing fans on our message boards because we're so tough.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 12:48 PM
49ers fan - We'll talk trash in the section not meant for it and make parody 9/11 posts (yeah that happened last year) but we won't allow opposing fans on our message boards because we're so tough.

You can join our board...It won't let you?

TheEnigma
10-08-2012, 12:54 PM
You can join our board...It won't let you?

I honestly haven't tried since the NFCCG. The mods were banning Giants fans from joining before and after the game.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 01:02 PM
I honestly haven't tried since the NFCCG. The mods were banning Giants fans from joining before and after the game.
We have two forums. The team website one and 49erswebzone. You need like a background check and urine sample to get on the team website one lol.

giantsforce
10-08-2012, 01:15 PM

It will be a tough physical game, but I think the Giants players have had this one circled on their calendars after the beating Eli took last year.I am not sure why you say the Cards are average. They have a good running back in Wells, they have Fitz, they have an excellent D and Peterson is a heck of a returner, They are just a Good QB out of being an excellent team. If you remember, last year, we barely beat them if not by that curious "the WR gave up himself" call. They have been able to handle the Eagles much better than we have both in AZ and in Philly. As far as the 49ers goes, it will be difficult to win this game but not impossible. However even if we lose this, it does matter very much because we can beat them when it really matters: In the playoffs. The troubling fact is that they know how to exploit a weak D and it showed by putting 45 on the Bills D.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I am not sure why you say the Cards are average. They have a good running back in Wells, they have Fitz, they have an excellent D and Peterson is a heck of a returner, They are just a Good QB out of being an excellent team. If you remember, last year, we barely beat them if not by that curious "the WR gave up himself" call. They have been able to handle the Eagles much better than we have both in AZ and in Philly. As far as the 49ers goes, it will be difficult to win this game but not impossible. However even if we lose this, it does matter very much because we can beat them when it really matters: In the playoffs. The troubling fact is that they know how to exploit a weak D and it showed by putting 45 on the Bills D.

Beanie Wells is out for the year. They also have to worse running game in the league.

dajanksta
10-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Niner fan here. Like every fan base we have those that are idiots. I think we are super hyped because of the records we broke yesterday but as long as the players aren't thinking as we the fans are, then it should be okay. Fortunately the fans don't play the games lol. I look forward to playing you guys are a team most of us 49er fans respect. Hope for an injury free and competetive game!

giantsfan420
10-08-2012, 01:48 PM

waant it 49er fans that were posting offensive pics of 911 and joking about it? i remember that of all the teams we beat last year, that the 9ers fans were some of the most disrespectful POS i've ever come across...

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
waant it 49er fans that were posting offensive pics of 911 and joking about it? i remember that of all the teams we beat last year, that the 9ers fans were some of the most disrespectful POS i've ever come across...

That ain't right. I'm not one of those fans. I can't believe you said they are the most disrespectful. Even more than the Eagles?

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 01:51 PM
That ain't right. I'm not one of those fans. I can't believe you said they are the most disrespectful. Even more than the Eagles?

Even Eagles fans wouldn't post pictures of terrorists blowing up buildings just because that football team is from NYC. Being in the military makes me hate people like that. Can you think of how many innocent people died that day? No way, shape or form should that **** be posted on a forum to mock an NFL team..

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Even Eagles fans wouldn't post pictures of terrorists blowing up buildings just because that football team is from NYC. Being in the military makes me hate people like that. Can you think of how many innocent people died that day? No way, shape or form should that **** be posted on a forum to mock an NFL team..

I agree. That's pretty sick.
I love trash talk especially when these two teams meet, but I never take it to a level like that. In the end, it's just a game.

primetime
10-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Are we talking about the same fan base (49ers) that sent death threats to Kyle Williams after the NFC Championship game last season?

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Are we talking about the same fan base (49ers) that sent death threats to Kyle Williams after the NFC Championship game last season?

Those fans were from Oakland and they deemed it a part of everyday life.. lol

GiantGremlin
10-08-2012, 02:06 PM

It actually goes to show you how truly ignorant, uneducated, and backwards people in this country are - the intention of 9/11 wasn't merely just to attack 'NYC' as an entity all on its own, they got the Pentagon/D.C. as well, Why? Because they wanted to attack America, capitalism, democracy etc - NYC and DC were just symbols of that, and a higher probability to do more damage.

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Jesus now 49ers fans are talking trash in the regular forum... it's going to be a long week. And let me say if 49ers fans did that last year and made fun of 9/11 that is as classless as it gets. I just read that and it made me sick, my cousin died that day he was in the towers and that is just sickening....

GMan-67
10-08-2012, 02:14 PM
i like that the 49ers have had 2 almost BYE weeks with no competition ... at least we spotted the Brownies some points to make it interesting :)

plus every media head on the planet will pick them

plus we will be on the road doing our road warrior thing

im feeling pretty good about this game ... but even as a non-division game ... im expecting playoff like intensity

Snappinnecks
10-08-2012, 02:14 PM
"Everyone has a plan until they punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

SuperNYGiants
10-08-2012, 02:32 PM
I've lived in California post 9-11 and people there are just indifferent towards the terrorist attacks as if it happened to another country, I guess they just simply do not comprehend the degree of devastation because it didn't happen to their immediate surroundings. Those moronic 49er fans who use 9-11 attack photos to mock the Giants clearly do not have enough brains to understand that what they are doing is being anti-Americans.

Hey, I'm just going to not react to it and when a huge tsunami hits California and washes away their 49ers goodies into the ocean, I'm going to laugh out loud without any guilt.

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 02:42 PM
I could not go to Korea for my next assignment any sooner, California sucksssss

Redeyejedi
10-08-2012, 02:46 PM
They will be out for blood and revenge. My number 1 concern is keeping Eli healthy losing the game is not that big of a concern for me.

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 02:47 PM
They will be out for blood and revenge. My number 1 concern is keeping Eli healthy losing the game is not that big of a concern for me.

If we have another shot like the eagles too at Eli's knees we could be in for a hell of a brawl. I could not believe they didn't call that in the eagles game. The defender clearly dove at Eli's legs on that play.

Redeyejedi
10-08-2012, 02:49 PM
waant it 49er fans that were posting offensive pics of 911 and joking about it? i remember that of all the teams we beat last year, that the 9ers fans were some of the most disrespectful POS i've ever come across...They were the worst by far i thought. I thought it was hilarious when they were making fun of New Yorkers with stereotypes. Like SF doesnt have those.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 02:51 PM
I've lived in California post 9-11 and people there are just indifferent towards the terrorist attacks as if it happened to another country, I guess they just simply do not comprehend the degree of devastation because it didn't happen to their immediate surroundings. Those moronic 49er fans who use 9-11 attack photos to mock the Giants clearly do not have enough brains to understand that what they are doing is being anti-Americans.

Hey, I'm just going to not react to it and when a huge tsunami hits California and washes away their 49ers goodies into the ocean, I'm going to laugh out loud without any guilt.

So because of a couple of insensative Niner fans, you're going to put down an entire city and state and laugh if a disaster hits? How do you know the fans that posted those pictures weren't from the NY area or another state or country?

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 02:51 PM
They were the worst by far i thought. I thought it was hilarious when they were making fun of New Yorkers with stereotypes. Like SF doesnt have those.

Gay much?

Down-lifer
10-08-2012, 02:58 PM
All I know is that it's going to be a good game. 9ers fans are nuts if they think it's going to be a blow out. If both our O-line and D-line play good we'll win. Go Giants!!!

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 03:08 PM
All I know is that it's going to be a good game. 9ers fans are nuts if they think it's going to be a blow out. If both our O-line and D-line play good we'll win. Go Giants!!!

If the Giants can stop our running game it will be a close game like the NFCCG. If not, it's going to be a long day for the Gmen.

joemorrisforprez
10-08-2012, 03:14 PM
The most important player on the team is the QB.

That's why the Giants have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years.....and why the 49ers have not.

Great pitching can beat great hitting......a great goalie can shut down a great hockey offense.....and a great QB can beat a great NFL defense.

We all saw this with our own eyes in the NFCCG last year.

Nothing has changed.....if anything, Eli is even better this season.

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 03:15 PM

That's why the Giants have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years.....and why the 49ers have not.

Great pitching can beat great hitting......a great goalie can shut down a great hockey offense.....and a great QB can beat a great NFL defense.

We all saw this on with our own eyes in the NFCCG last year.

Well said! Eli for MVP! :P

dcpd813
10-08-2012, 03:26 PM
The only niner fans that think this game is going to be a blowout are the same ones who just started re-following the team sometime midway through last year. This weeks game is gonna be a dogfight.

BillTheGreek
10-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Yes, this weeks game is not going to be a dog fight, but a cat & dog fight , the Giants being the dog & 49 niners being the cat climbing the tree to get away from the G-Men !

GO GIANTS !

BleedGold
10-08-2012, 05:30 PM
The stadium might be hostile but every home crowd is but overreaction if you think you are going to get hurt for cheering on your team. Don't know where people got that notion that they should be scared of injury coming into candlestick. Maybe it was that stupid Raiders fight that went on there. That was a couple of gang members fighting, and I assure you that stuff is a rarity.

FlyingTruck
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
OMG only read the first page. Please please please let us just stomp them out.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Not all 9ers fans are delusional y'all. I felt compelled to register to at least make an attempt to represent the 9ers the right way. With that said, yes we just smoked two lesser teams and some of the people are thinking the 9ers are the best team on the planet. Those were two NFL teams though. Regardless of how “bad” a team may be, they are still an NFL team. The best of the best! Those teams that are just not firing on all cylinders just need a tune up. The 9ers are one of top teams in the NFL; there is no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their head examined.

I must say I am looking forward to this Sunday. It will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. The Giants are no team to just cast aside as someone who will be an easy win. Your team is good, no doubt about that! You are the reigning SB champs for a reason. Obviously I hope the 9ers come out with a win.

However, if we lose, I will not hold my head down in shame because we will have lost to a great Giants team. May the better team take the W. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either team's members!!! Good luck Giants and Giants fans!

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Not all 9ers fans are delusional y'all. I felt compelled to register to at least make an attempt to represent the 9ers the right way. With that said, yes we just smoked two lesser teams and some of the people are thinking the 9ers are the best team on the planet. Those were two NFL teams though. Regardless of how “bad” a team may be, they are still an NFL team. The best of the best! Those teams that are just not firing on all cylinders just need a tune up. The 9ers are one of top teams in the NFL; there is no doubt about that. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to have their head examined.

I must say I am looking forward to this Sunday. It will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. The Giants are no team to just cast aside as someone who will be an easy win. Your team is good, no doubt about that! You are the reigning SB champs for a reason. Obviously I hope the 9ers come out with a win.

However, if we lose, I will not hold my head down in shame because we will have lost to a great Giants team. May the better team take the W. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either team's members!!! Good luck Giants and Giants fans!Good Luck....

jomo
10-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Not sure what NFL game is not hostile.
The hype may be ramped up but the hostility only among Niner fans. Who cares really?

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 06:56 PM

However, if we lose, I will not hold my head down in shame because we will have lost to a great Giants team. May the better team take the W. Here's to a great game with no injuries to either team's members!!! Good luck Giants and Giants fans!

Now here's an example of a respectable niners fan. Someone that just doesn't blabber "but the Giants got lucky" and realizes that this game is a match of two very strong teams. Good luck to you as well. You guys have a great team, not to mention two great players picked up from us in Manningham and Jacobs.

barran21
10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Read most of that, what I got from that thread is Revenge, destroy them, revenge, revenge, sweep 3 NY teams, revenge, destroy them, game won't close...

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Now here's an example of a respectable niners fan. Someone that just doesn't blabber "but the Giants got lucky" and realizes that this game is a match of two very strong teams. Good luck to you as well. You guys have a great team, not to mention two great players picked up from us in Manningham and Jacobs.

Thanks for the kind words. And double thanks for the 2 great players we got from you guys! They (when BJ comes back) are helping our team tremendously. Yeah I am not going to pull the "got lucky" crap. Our team made some collosal mistakes, didn't play at their best, etc. which is what lost us that game. If we would have done it all right then we would have won. We didn't and lost, simple as that. It's going to be a great game!

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Read most of that, what I got from that thread is Revenge, destroy them, revenge, revenge, sweep 3 NY teams, revenge, destroy them, game won't close...

Dude, you are way off. If I wanted to say all that crap, trust me, I would have. You are reading into things way too much. I hope you are joking and do not seriously think I came in here to spout crap like that. Common now!

OX1
10-08-2012, 07:17 PM

We all saw this with our own eyes in the NFCCG last year.

Eli's passing accuracy really has come to a new level, even compared to last year.
If niners don't have him running for his life like last year (and according to their fans,
it appears they won't), it may be a long day for them.

JustinTuckNYG91
10-08-2012, 07:26 PM

Hi there #1_49ers_fan, a lot of us seek to have intelligent discussions about our teams, the games and so on but there's knuckleheads everywhere. I tend to shy away from that stuff and stick to the folks that are reasonable in their discussions and posts.
As of right now, I consider the Niners as one of the best teams in the league, they're so well balanced and consistent. If the Giants don't play up to the Niners, and hopefully we get some of our injured players back, it could be a long day for us. In my opinion, the only consistency we've had has been our offense. I'm looking forward to the game this Sunday and it's going to help me gauge how well the Giants really are, at the moment. I too won't hold my head down if we happen to lose against the Niners, they're a team I definitely respect.
Good luck to you as well and ditto, let's hope for a clean, injury free, hard fought game. :D

barran21
10-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Dude, you are way off. If I wanted to say all that crap, trust me, I would have. You are reading into things way too much. I hope you are joking and do not seriously think I came in here to spout crap like that. Common now!

I am talking about the link in the OP, from that forum we have NO chance and it won't be close...

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
I am talking about the link in the OP, from that forum we have NO chance and it won't be close...

Ah, okay. Yeah, try not to pay much attention to that. I am just glad those people posting all that crap don't have any control over our team. If they did then our players would be out drinking beer and not planning for a tough Giants team. I guess some people are so obsessed, they cannot get over the loss in the NFCCG. I would try to be a voice of reason there, but I don't think it will help much.

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Seriously their fans are trash... I just read several of their posts and a lot of them were saying anyone in a blue shirt is going to receive punishment and that they might get sent to jail. What a bunch of classless *****s.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the kind words. And double thanks for the 2 great players we got from you guys! They (when BJ comes back) are helping our team tremendously. Yeah I am not going to pull the "got lucky" crap. Our team made some collosal mistakes, didn't play at their best, etc. which is what lost us that game. If we would have done it all right then we would have won. We didn't and lost, simple as that. It's going to be a great game!

It's all I can really say... Manningham actually makes sense for you guys to pick up because he never understood the read option routes the Giants like to use. Just a case of fitting the system. In the 90s, the 49ers were my 2nd favorite team in the NFL (especially after they broke up the Cowboys 3-peat...), so it would be hard to trash talk a good team now, if only the majority of SF fans were more like you than the ones in the thread the OP linked...

Personally, the only real disagreement I have with you is that I believe the Giants have just as much natural talent as the 49ers... it all comes down to who shows up to the game, for both teams. The NFCCG is the classic example of the ultimate stalemate; It all came down to who made the mistakes in the end. The Giants made a big one letting Vernon score that long TD early, and the Kyle Williams kneeshot evened things up, sending the game into overtime. (I do remember that the next punt, Williams had a nice 40 yard return.) Both games last year were hard fought and down to the wire, ending on a costly mistake (during the regular season, Eli threw a pick in the end zone while down 7 at the end)

jomo
10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Giants fans going to the game should care. There have already been instances of serious bodily injury to NFL fans at other games and SF fans are some of the worst offenders. Didn't you hear about the Bears fan that was killed just this Sunday?That falls under the "whatever" category to me. Not really concerned, it is just hype and the fantasy of only the worst 9er fans.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Giants fans going to the game should care. There have already been instances of serious bodily injury to NFL fans at other games and SF fans are some of the worst offenders. Didn't you hear about the Bears fan that was killed just this Sunday?

Just to point it out so it's not pinned to S.F., this happened in Florida.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bears-fan-killed-restaurant-slashing-article-1.1177606

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
It's all I can really say... Manningham actually makes sense for you guys to pick up because he never understood the read option routes the Giants like to use. Just a case of fitting the system. In the 90s, the 49ers were my 2nd favorite team in the NFL (especially after they broke up the Cowboys 3-peat...), so it would be hard to trash talk a good team now, if only the majority of SF fans were more like you than the ones in the thread the OP linked...

Personally, the only real disagreement I have with you is that I believe the Giants have just as much natural talent as the 49ers... it all comes down to who shows up to the game, for both teams. The NFCCG is the classic example of the ultimate stalemate; It all came down to who made the mistakes in the end. The Giants made a big one letting Vernon score that long TD early, and the Kyle Williams kneeshot evened things up, sending the game into overtime. (I do remember that the next punt, Williams had a nice 40 yard return.) Both games last year were hard fought and down to the wire, ending on a costly mistake (during the regular season, Eli threw a pick in the end zone while down 7 at the end)

Sure is nice to talk to someone that knows what they are talking about. I never said the Giants don't have any talent on their team. There is a ton of it on your team. Hell, we gained a little of your talent on our team. You nailed the head on the games we faced each other in last year so I will not rehash them. It's gonna be awesome this Sunday!!! GO 9ERS!!!

Jenagain
10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Giants fans going to the game should care. There have already been instances of serious bodily injury to NFL fans at other games and SF fans are some of the worst offenders. Didn't you hear about the Bears fan that was killed just this Sunday?Just as an FYI for Giants fans who are buying in to this:Since the beating and resulting coma/permanent brain damage of Bay Area SF Giants fan Bryan Stow at a Dodgers game last year, all SF teams have taken fan security VERY seriously. The Niners organization has an anonymous text reporting system inside the stadium where anyone can text to a number with the complaint and security comes right away. Also, the Niners and SF police have joined together to have plains clothes police officers wearing opposing jerseys before/during/after the game in the stadium and in the parking lot. Anyone heckling in offensive manner or being abusive is tossed from the lot/game. Just thought you should know.

Cool Papa B.
10-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Just to point it out so it's not pinned to S.F., this happened in Florida.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bears-fan-killed-restaurant-slashing-article-1.1177606

That's horrible. What is wrong with people?!?!?

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Sure is nice to talk to someone that knows what they are talking about. I never said the Giants don't have any talent on their team. There is a ton of it on your team. Hell, we gained a little of your talent on our team. You nailed the head on the games we faced each other in last year so I will not rehash them. It's gonna be awesome this Sunday!!! GO 9ERS!!!

You personally didn't, and that's why I can respect your opinion on where the teams are at now (and largely, I would agree). I just don't understand the notion some other fans have that the Giants "got lucky" (implying they're an outright inferior team) when in reality the high talent level of BOTH teams amplified the magnitude of effect any mistakes by either team would have on the game.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 10:23 PM
That's horrible. What is wrong with people?!?!?

And the weird thing is, it was a JAX fan... I didn't realize they HAD die-hard fans... I think this had to be more an intoxication issue than a fandom issue since the Jaguars and Bears don't have any rivalry going of any sort. Still a major tragedy though, and my thoughts and prayers are with the family of that Bears fan...

look@dafilm
10-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Their fans are way too overconfident after beating up on two horrible teams.

Because the Browns and Panthers combined 1 win qualifies them as real contenders...

BeatYale
10-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Ah, okay. Yeah, try not to pay much attention to that. I am just glad those people posting all that crap don't have any control over our team. If they did then our players would be out drinking beer and not planning for a tough Giants team. I guess some people are so obsessed, they cannot get over the loss in the NFCCG. I would try to be a voice of reason there, but I don't think it will help much.

You might want to warn your fellow fans about what happened to the Seahawks fan who was making classless jokes about the 9-11 attacks. It became a media story, and then people discovered his real identity, and he became concerned for his safety 'in real life' because of that.

This isn't a threat to 49er fans, it's a warning. Hopefully they will be smart enough to not take it further.

#1_49ers_fan
10-09-2012, 12:36 AM
You might want to warn your fellow fans about what happened to the Seahawks fan who was making classless jokes about the 9-11 attacks. It became a media story, and then people discovered his real identity, and he became concerned for his safety 'in real life' because of that.

This isn't a threat to 49er fans, it's a warning. Hopefully they will be smart enough to not take it further.

I wish I could make them stop, but I am powerless against that. The homers that are in here spouting their crap are so moronic there is nothing I can say. They have the rope, they will eventually hang themself.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 12:52 AM

Really? It appears that you are delusional. Just because a tragedy like that happened across the states doesnt mean it didnt hit home with the rest of the country. Stop trying to put this out as we (everyone on the west coast) is as stupid as the one person who trolled your board with stupid pics. If you really laugh about a tragedy like you say you will, you are no better than the person with the pics, or the terrorists themselves.

Anyway, This weeks game shall be a good one (I hope). I dont Alex as being to tear up the G-Mens secondary like the Bills so it may end up a low scoring affair. It will be nice to play a decent team though. Hard to see where your team really is when you play a bunch of scrubs. Im still not sure about Minn or if they were/are just a trap team that everyone underestimates.

Well anyway, Good Luck Sunday!

Toadofsteel
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I wish I could make them stop, but I am powerless against that. The homers that are in here spouting their crap are so moronic there is nothing I can say. They have the rope, they will eventually hang themself.

It's okay... we have moronic homers too. Every fanbase has them, I can understand that. I just wish I didn't have to constantly hear the "got lucky" line parroted over again. And if the 49ers win on sunday (which is a distinct possibility), those homers will never stop parroting that line. Green Bay won't stop with it either...

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Seriously their fans are trash... I just read several of their posts and a lot of them were saying anyone in a blue shirt is going to receive punishment and that they might get sent to jail. What a bunch of classless *****s.

WOW! Just wow! Where are you getting this? I have NEVER heard anyone on the board say anything to that effect. Man hook up the drugs your on cause they must be some fine ones. Or just stop trying to bring more drama to this than there already is. Yes we have trolls just like you on our board too.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 01:48 AM
WOW! Just wow! Where are you getting this? I have NEVER heard anyone on the board say anything to that effect. Man hook up the drugs your on cause they must be some fine ones. Or just stop trying to bring more drama to this than there already is. Yes we have trolls just like you on our board too.yeah I'm lying dumbass check it out right here for you http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1362298-new-york-giants-vs-san-francisco-49ers-previews-prediction and it's on your own MB's but you wouldn't know cause your to busy patrolling ours which is really starting to get annoying. Just because we play you guys this week doesn't mean you all have to be on our boards for the whole week.

Joe Montana
10-09-2012, 04:33 PM

No, it won't be hostile. :)

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/7113/9f1a55ee119e11e281d8220.jpg

sharick88
10-09-2012, 05:16 PM

I was going to go, but work got in the way. Gotta love working on a Saturday. Anyways, I seriously doubt that there will be any serious incidents there with the amount of undercover cops they have at their games now. The 49er fans I personally know are pretty classy and cool.

sharick88
10-09-2012, 05:18 PM

LOL, are you really going to let a bunch of internet tought guy message board posters label a whole a fanbase? LOL

jomo
10-09-2012, 06:27 PM
LOL, are you really going to let a bunch of internet tought guy message board posters label a whole a fanbase? LOLTruth, it is just a bunch of hype from a few Red Bull filled teenagers.

jomo
10-09-2012, 06:28 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH sounds scary to me like Haloween. How about we focus on the game?

Joe Montana
10-09-2012, 07:22 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img41/7113/9f1a55ee119e11e281d8220.jpg

Holy ****!!! Eli's head is in that helmet.

I can see it now:

"We have two fouls on the play. Number 94, decapitating the passer. That penalty is declined. Unsportsmanlike conduct, number 94, dunking the severed head over the cross bar, 15 yard penalty, automatic.....first down!"

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 07:33 PM

I can see it now:

"We have two fouls on the play. Number 94, decapitating the passer. That penalty is declined. Unsportsmanlike conduct, number 94, dunking the severed head over the cross bar, 15 yard penalty, automatic.....first down!" See what I mean Sharik88 classless it is not just a couple and plus I went to the game out at Candlestick last year during the regular season and they were some of the most vile fans I have ever come across.

Joe Montana
10-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Ah, I can see you've never been to a Raiders game.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 08:21 PM
I know scheduling is predetermined but I'm still miffed that we have to go to the Stick yet again to face that team. 3 straight meetings at SF. They should be playing us at Giants Stadium this year. Oh well, we'll just have to take care of business on the road again.well throw out the NFCCG as that is determined by record.

The other two ways you play a team is every 4 years on the rotation.. Example yr 1 nfcn, yr 2 nfcw, yr 3 nfcs, yr 4 starts over and flip flops. If you had the home game then the next time you play away. Last year we played the NFCW and it was our turn to be on the Road as we played them Home 4 yrs ago.

The second way is playing a team based on where you both finished in your respective divisions. Last year the giants and niners both finished in first place so they play again the following yr (2012). This is also on a rotating cycle meaning the last time we played them due divison placement we had the home.

So therefore 3 away games in a row. We beat them 33-15 at home in 07. Therefore we played them at SF in 11 due to the divisonal rotation. in 08 we played them again at Home due to divison placement and beat them 29-17. therefore we have to play them at SF this time.

Same type deal happened with Saints,GB, Carolina and Vikes for awhile

Toadofsteel
10-09-2012, 09:06 PM

I can see it now:

"We have two fouls on the play. Number 94, decapitating the passer. That penalty is declined. Unsportsmanlike conduct, number 94, dunking the severed head over the cross bar, 15 yard penalty, automatic.....first down!"

I like how this guy captioned his own trash talk pic...

Toadofsteel
10-09-2012, 09:07 PM
well throw out the NFCCG as that is determined by record.

The other two ways you play a team is every 4 years on the rotation.. Example yr 1 nfcn, yr 2 nfcw, yr 3 nfcs, yr 4 starts over and flip flops. If you had the home game then the next time you play away. Last year we played the NFCW and it was our turn to be on the Road as we played them Home 4 yrs ago.

The second way is playing a team based on where you both finished in your respective divisions. Last year the giants and niners both finished in first place so they play again the following yr (2012). This is also on a rotating cycle meaning the last time we played them due divison placement we had the home.

So therefore 3 away games in a row. Same type deal happened with Saints, Carolina and Vikes for awhile

It's also the reason why we always seem to host the packers (in the regular season)... Personally I would have had it the other way (host the 49ers and go on the road to Lambeau), but unlike the NFL I don't want to screw over the Giants...

miked1958
10-09-2012, 10:55 PM
It's also the reason why we always seem to host the packers (in the regular season)... Personally I would have had it the other way (host the 49ers and go on the road to Lambeau), but unlike the NFL I don't want to screw over the Giants...is this the 3rd yr in a row playing them in reg season? 2010 they blew us out to make the playoffs. That was the week after the Philly collapse. Last year we was the game we got screwed over and over and now this yr. we also played them in 07 in regular season and playoffs. So I guess 07/11 ( and 11 playoffs) our the once every 4 years and the 10/12 are the division placement ones

miked1958
10-09-2012, 11:02 PM
So counting playoffs we've played them 07 twice, 10 once, 11 twice and 12 once that's scheduled and playoffs to be determined. S that will be 6 times in 6 seasons up to this yrs regular season game with the potential to make it 7 in 6 seasons.. Maybe rogers12 is right. It's becoming a rivalry... Lol. It's also possible will play em again next season

Cardinal225
10-10-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm seeing a trend in a lot of comment threads... the Niners' fan base of late have become almost as delusional as the Cowboys' fans. They still hold fast to the "Giants got lucky" mantra (and have since extended it to the vikings). I'll give them credit for being a good team (and one of the teams I predicted a loss to at the beginning of the season), but they seem to think that the Niners squad is essentially the all-pro squad...They are like that but didn't say schit when they loss to the Vikings. The 49ers are a good team but as far as unbeatable. Heck no. If Nicks play Sunday, I think the Giants have a shot. The 49ers secondary is still suspect. Plus, the oline don't do well against teams with good pass rushers. Also, Smith middle finger is a concern especially on his throwing hand.

BillTheGreek
10-11-2012, 05:07 AM
I want no respect from the 49ers.......I want them to hate us, like the Eagles hate us, and they will BIG time, come Monday !

49ers are going to have a Rude awakening !
N Y Giants Superbowl Champions!

Joe Montana
10-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I want no respect from the 49ers.......I want them to hate us, like the Eagles hate us, and they will BIG time, come Monday !

49ers are going to have a Rude awakening !
N Y Giants Superbowl Champions!

27-13 Niners. Sorry, but there is no way you are coming into the Stick and beating the 2013 Niners. Aint gonna happen.

ny06
10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
27-13 Niners. Sorry, but there is no way you are coming into the Stick and beating the 2013 Niners. Aint gonna happen.
Hey Joe, like your career I think you need to fade away into oblivion.

Joe Montana
10-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey Joe, like your career I think you need to fade away into oblivion.

Lol. I won't bother you anymore after Monday. Unless you make the playoffs and we get to beat you twice in one season, that is.

miked1958
10-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Lol. I won't bother you anymore after Monday. Unless you make the playoffs and we get to beat you twice in one season, that is.joe just remember to show up we we knock your sorry butts out of the playoffs again later this yr. it will be sweet

Joe Montana
10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
joe just remember to show up we we knock your sorry butts out of the playoffs again later this yr. it will be sweet

Good luck with that one. There is just no stopping the 2013 Niners. If you make the playoffs, I will definitly be around. :)

jomo
10-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Silly thread has outlived its useful life many times over. Let's play the game eh?

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Maybe they will soak the Field for our trip there again.....how well did that work for SF the last time???????

BillTheGreek
10-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Lol. I won't bother you anymore after Monday. Unless you make the playoffs and we get to beat you twice in one season, that is.
Promise ! won't bother us anymore after Monday.You will not even beat us once!

miked1958
10-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Good luck with that one. There is just no stopping the 2013 Niners. If you make the playoffs, I will definitly be around. :)yep your right!! There just no stopping the 2013 niners lol... What about this yrs 2012 Niners? Maybe you have special powers and can see into the future, but hey, let's play this season first. We are only in week 6 of 2012 so let's not get ahead of ourselves..

miked1958
10-12-2012, 01:53 AM
On a serious note, I know what you meant. Anyway, do you really thin that? No stopping them? Vikes did it. So will other teams. No stopping them? What just like no one was going to stop the 2011 Packers that went 15-1. Or just like no one was going to stop the 18-0 Patriots in 2007.... Yea were scared

Joe Montana
10-12-2012, 07:28 PM
yep your right!! There just no stopping the 2013 niners lol... What about this yrs 2012 Niners? Maybe you have special powers and can see into the future, but hey, let's play this season first. We are only in week 6 of 2012 so let's not get ahead of ourselves..

Lol, brain fart there.

Joe Montana
10-12-2012, 07:31 PM
http://goldengatesports.com/2012/10/12/jim-harbaugh-fires-back-at-gilbrides-accusations-of-justin-smith/

You guys are in for it Sunday.

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 07:32 PM
http://goldengatesports.com/2012/10/12/jim-harbaugh-fires-back-at-gilbrides-accusations-of-justin-smith/

You guys are in for it Sunday. Sooo scared!

Diamondring
10-12-2012, 07:32 PM

You guys are in for it Sunday.Be prepared to be 4 and 2 this coming Sunday.

BigBlue1971
10-12-2012, 07:34 PM

didnt you come here last January to say the same thing?

Joe Montana
10-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Be prepared to be 5 and 1 this coming Sunday.

Fixed.

Joe Montana
10-12-2012, 07:37 PM
On a serious note, I know what you meant. Anyway, do you really thin that? No stopping them? Vikes did it. So will other teams. No stopping them? What just like no one was going to stop the 2011 Packers that went 15-1. Or just like no one was going to stop the 18-0 Patriots in 2007.... Yea were scared

Defense wins championships.

miked1958
10-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Defense wins championships.yep and we've won quite a few SBs because of defense. What's your point? You had one of the best defenses last season. What happened? Couldn't win in your own stadium with that defense? What happened in 90 when you were going for the 3 peat at candlestick. Pretty darn good D that year to. What happened?

BigBlue'86
10-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Eli wins championships.

Truth

Joe Montana
10-12-2012, 07:59 PM
yep and we've won quite a few SBs because of defense. What's your point? You had one of the best defenses last season. What happened? Couldn't win in your own stadium with that defense? What happened in 90 when you were going for the 3 peat at candlestick. Pretty darn good D that year to. What happened?

Sometimes luck is just against you. Not this season. I can feel it.

JB456
10-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Can this game get here already! Even with the crazy amount of work I've done this week, this week is taking forever. I need me a rematch of the NFL Championship game NOW!!!

NYFG
10-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Defense wins championships.

Well its obvious its not Special Teams

JB456
10-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Obviously, Special Teams cost the 49rs a championship

There, I fixed it for you.

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 12:00 AM

We can try, we have Superman ! He always shows up in the 4th Quarter wth about 3 minutes left in the game, you may not want to look..........unless you have Kryptonite.........then we have to use Tynes ! You remember him !

giantsforce
10-13-2012, 02:26 AM
27-13 Niners. Sorry, but there is no way you are coming into the Stick and beating the 2013 Niners. Aint gonna happen.Yeah, you may beat us during the regular game just like you did last year, but we will beat you again when the chips are down and it really counts. Just ask the Packers and the 2011 niners. By the way, we will beat the 2012 niners too if they make it to the playoffs.

miked1958
10-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Yeah, you may beat us during the regular game just like you did last year, but we will beat you again when the chips are down and it really counts. Just ask the Packers and the 2011 niners. By the way, we will beat the 2012 niners too if they make it to the playoffs.also ask the 2007 Cowboys, Packers and Patriots!

miked1958
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Sometimes luck is just against you. Not this season. I can feel it. hey Joe. I see u have been a member awhile. We're you around for those epic battles of the past or are u a newer fan?

Anyway a little History about our two teams in case you didn't know. This is one is the closest battles of non Divisional teams. This is about as close to a rivalry as u can get though..

In their History, The two teams have met 28 times during the regular season. Wanna guess who's ahead in the won/loss dept?

The answer is NO ONE! It's deadlocked at 14-14

How about playoff time. The two teams have met 8 times in the Postseason.... Yep you guessed it, deadlocked again at 4 apiece!!

So that's 36 meetings overall and still nothing settled with a 16-16 mark.

SweetZombieJesus
10-13-2012, 07:22 AM

I bet you've said that a few times before and went home disappointed. Are you not learning?

BillTheGreek
10-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Yeah, you may beat us during the regular game just like you did last year, but we will beat you again when the chips are down and it really counts. Just ask the Packers and the 2011 niners. By the way, we will beat the 2012 niners too if they make it to the playoffs.

Well said, and shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
May the Force be with the "NY GIANTS"

SweetZombieJesus
10-13-2012, 07:25 AM
hey Joe. I see u have been a member awhile. We're you around for those epic battles of the past or are u a newer fan?

Anyway a little History about our two teams in case you didn't know. This is one is the closest battles of non Divisional teams. This is about as close to a rivalry as u can get though..

In their History, The two teams have met 28 times during the regular season. Wanna guess who's ahead in the won/loss dept?

The answer is NO ONE! It's deadlocked at 14-14

How about playoff time. The two teams have met 8 times in the Postseason.... Yep you guessed it, deadlocked again at 4 apiece!!

So that's 36 meetings overall and still nothing settled with a 16-16 mark.

Good post. But the rivalry is not so even.

We handed them their worst playoff loss ever, 49-3.

We ended the career of their best player.

We ruined 14-2 and 13-3 seasons by beating them in their house in the NFC Championship Game.

We stopped them from being the first Super Bowl 3 peat.

We went through them for 3 of our 4 Super Bowls. They went through us for their first two (1981 and 1984).

miked1958
10-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Good post. But the rivalry is not so even.We handed them their worst playoff loss ever, 49-3.We ended the career of their best player.We ruined 14-2 and 13-3 seasons by beating them in their house in the NFC Championship Game.We stopped them from being the first Super Bowl 3 peat.We went through them for 3 of our 4 Super Bowls. They went through us for their first two (1981 and 1984).this is all true. So although even overall, it would seem we have gotten the better of them