PDA

View Full Version : FIRE TC AND ALL HIS CLOWNS!

Serg812
12-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Even if we make playoffs.. Fire these old softies already. We need toughness, we need intimidation, we need emotion, we need heart. Oh and I'm behind Reese all the way, but he made a big mistake by not trading Osi for a 2nd round pick. We got nothing from him and will get nothing for him. I was hoping we would trade him once he came out and made the situation public.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Even if we make playoffs.. Fire these old softies already. We need toughness, we need intimidation, we need emotion, we need heart. Oh and I'm behind Reese all the way, but he made a big mistake by not trading Osi for a 2nd round pick. We got nothing from him and will get nothing for him. I was hoping we would trade him once he came out and made the situation public.

Fire them now

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 06:12 PM

Come on, they are not clowns. They are the 3 stooges.