PDA

View Full Version : If I hear one more poster mention the Superbowl...

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 04:54 PM
With this team participating in it, I'm gonna have you fitted for a straight jacket.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 04:55 PM
With this team participating in it, I'm gonna have you fitted for a straight jacket.

Probably not the super bowl this year.

Defeinatly the NFC CG, though. For sure!

Lol

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Speaking of that Superbowl, anyone else think we're "cursed" due to that epic win against the Patriots? From 08 to now, it's been nothing but dramatic defeats, gut-wrenching injuries, and bad luck happening like with Plax or Chad Jones.

I seriously think we're paying back for that Superbowl.

/tinfoil hat off

midnite_nj
12-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Nice sig. Bulls are my squad too. Atleast we know Thibodeau wont stand for any of the garbage were seeing Sunday after Sunday with Coughlin.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 05:19 PM

Probably not the super bowl this year.

Defeinatly the NFC CG, though. For sure!

LolYeah right, next week is our championship game... lol.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Speaking of that Superbowl, anyone else think we're "cursed" due to that epic win against the Patriots? From 08 to now, it's been nothing but dramatic defeats, gut-wrenching injuries, and bad luck happening like with Plax or Chad Jones.

/tinfoil hat offNot cursed but once Plax, Pierce and Stra left, 3/4 of our heart left with them.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Nice sig.* Bulls are my squad too.* Atleast we know Thibodeau wont stand for any of the garbage were seeing Sunday after Sunday with Coughlin.Exactly, Thibodeau along with our fearless leader Rose will show the true definition of defense, together-ness and heart. I can't wait!

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Speaking of that Superbowl, anyone else think we're "cursed" due to that epic win against the Patriots? From 08 to now, it's been nothing but dramatic defeats, gut-wrenching injuries, and bad luck happening like with Plax or Chad Jones. I seriously think we're paying back for that Superbowl. /tinfoil hat off</P>

We're cursed because we haven't won the SB in 4 years??? lol . . . What does that make the Lions, the Chiefs, the Chargers, the Seawhaks, the Eagles,etc.????</P>

</P>

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 05:30 PM
Speaking of that Superbowl, anyone else think we're "cursed" due to that epic win against the Patriots? From 08 to now, it's been nothing but dramatic defeats, gut-wrenching injuries, and bad luck happening like with Plax or Chad Jones. I seriously think we're paying back for that Superbowl. /tinfoil hat off</P>

We're cursed because we haven't won the SB in 4 years???** lol . . . What does that make the Lions, the Chiefs, the Chargers, the Seawhaks, the Eagles,etc.????</P>

*</P>You know what it means when you mention a tinfoil hat right?

Wasn't a serious post bro but we have had some bad luck ever since then.

midnite_nj
12-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah me either. I see us in eastern finals again against either heat or knicks. Should be an exciting season. If D Rose improved even slightly.................Wow, watch out league.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah me either.* I see us in eastern finals again against either heat or knicks.** Should be an exciting season.** If D Rose improved even slightly.................Wow, watch out league.I hope Rip helps out and returns to his Detroit Championship form. We definitely needed a 2 guard to take the pressure off Rose. Boozer and Noah missed a lot of time last year and we still ended up with the best record in the league. I'm counting on both of those guys to step up this year.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 06:50 PM

If... IF.. they don't lose another game this year they will win the Superbowl. I know you don't want to hear it but what I have said is the truth. Don't lose another game & you are the 2012 SB champions.

Simple as counting to 6. Six game winning streak doesn't sound impossible. Espcially with all the talent on this team. Uh where'd the talent go?

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 06:52 PM

If... IF.. they don't lose another game this year they will win the Superbowl. I know you don't want to hear it but what I have said is the truth. Don't lose another game & you are the 2012 SB champions.

Simple as counting to 6. Six game winning streak doesn't sound impossible. Espcially with all the talent on this team. Uh where'd the talent go?Yeah right! I hope you like basketball bro.

NYGRealityCheck
12-18-2011, 06:55 PM

I think the Giants will pull off a vs. Buffalo 07 game against the Jets and go to the Superbowl... Can I have a size XL please...

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 11:58 PM

I think the Giants will pull off a vs. Buffalo 07 game against the Jets and go to the Superbowl... Can I have a size XL please...Yeah I used to play franchise mode in Madden too. :-D

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-19-2011, 12:01 AM

/tinfoil hat off

1. Many teams like the Bengals, Browns, Lions or Vikings would gladly endure 3-5 years of such bad fortune if it were the price they had to pay for a Lombardi.

2. The Giants have been 12-4, 8-8, and 10-6. Each time they've been a playoff contender all the way up until near the very end of the season. It's still a lot better than being, say, 5-11.

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 12:31 AM
So, do you think it's going to be....</P>

Ravens v. Giants? (Giants will totally get revenge!!!)</P>

Steelers v. Giants? (That would be cool....two old school teams with awesome defenses going at it!!!).</P>

Patriots v. Giants? (The rematch!!! Can the Giants defense stop Brady again???)</P>

BurnerNYG
12-19-2011, 12:40 AM
So, do you think it's going to be....</P>

Ravens v. Giants?** (Giants will totally get revenge!!!)</P>

Steelers v. Giants?* (That would be cool....two old school teams with awesome defenses going at it!!!).</P>

Patriots v. Giants?* (The rematch!!!* Can the Giants defense stop Brady again???)</P>lol