PDA

View Full Version : Eli hits Cruz control when it matters most to Giants

RoanokeFan
10-08-2012, 01:19 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...7HhswZYTcqBN5L (http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/eli_hits_cruz_control_when_it_matters_mqf7JpnW7Hhs wZYTcqBN5L)

Excerpt: "The sky was falling on the Giants, but it never rained panic. It was Browns 7, Giants 0 within a minute, and then Browns 14, Giants 0 within five minutes, and all it meant was that Eli Manning still had 55 minutes to bring Big Black and Blue back.

“I was [ticked],” Hall of Famer Harry Carson said. “You don’t just come into a defending Super Bowl champion’s house, and score a touchdown ... just like that. And then score another touchdown ... like that. I was fearing the worst.”

Have no fear, Eli and Victor Cruz are here.

“I’m nervous, obviously, and upset about how we’re playing,” Giants owner John Mara said. “But with Eli, you’re never out of a game. Because he believes that, so he makes the rest of us believe it too.” Read more...

GameTime
10-08-2012, 01:24 PM
gotta love it.....

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Glad to see the NY Post, do something positive about the Giants and not talk about the trashy Jets!

RoanokeFan
10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
When you think Cruz was an undrafted free agent and almost released except for someone high up in the front office.......

GMan-67
10-08-2012, 01:51 PM
yeah amazing performance ... 50 yards receiving, but 3 TDs

that's efficient

oh and not to whine, but he was totally interfered with on the INT

Captain Chaos
10-08-2012, 02:12 PM

that's efficient

Want some cheese with that.....

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM

that's efficient

Strange, he didn't catch the ball with a DB drapped all over his arms?

Moke
10-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Victor Cruz had an amazing game, despite what his yards might say. In the end, it's the TDs that count especially since I haven't been happy with the redzone offense we've been spitting out for quite awhile.