PDA

View Full Version : How bad is Osi?

DaDiesel
10-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Against the run. He is God-awful... People are blaming Chase but I think Osi is stinking up the joint on running plays. He constantly leaves his rush lanes and gets pushed around by TEs! I would only bring him in on 3rd down or other obvious passing situations.....

10-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Bump

Moke
10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Why don't you ask McCoy.

OH SNAP, BURN.

Captain Chaos
10-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Anything new to talk about today!

Rudyy
10-08-2012, 03:06 PM
In other news, water is wet.

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:07 PM
In other news, water is wet.

It's also good to know that water can be solidified into ice or evaporated as a gas when boiled.

GFiP
10-08-2012, 03:13 PM
He's been awful in every phase of the game. He gets mandhandled on runs. He doesn't have the speed to get past tackles or contain the edge.

gmenfan0488
10-08-2012, 03:15 PM
osi's been atrocious, no other way to put it.

Gmen2005
10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
I've been incredibly upset with Osi so far. After all the complaining he hasn't done anything this year.

RoanokeFan
10-08-2012, 03:35 PM
It's also good to know that water can be solidified into ice or evaporated as a gas when boiled.

Speaking of gas ...:o

Moke
10-08-2012, 03:36 PM

I can smell that from here!

TheAnalyst
10-08-2012, 04:18 PM
I see him making more tackles then Tuck. And he is tied in the lead in sacks for us. It isn't just Osi. This Dline is a fifth of what we are used to right now. 8 sacks in 5 games.

TuckandRolle
10-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Rudyy
10-08-2012, 04:23 PM
It's also good to know that water can be solidified into ice or evaporated as a gas when boiled. Really? I had no idea

Eliscruzzz
10-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I see him making more tackles then Tuck. And he is tied in the lead in sacks for us. It isn't just Osi. This Dline is a fifth of what we are used to right now. 8 sacks in 5 games.Tuck has 20 Tackles and Osi has 11....Tuck even said himself that his first priority is to stop the run. Tuck really never has a huge sack season.

Moke
10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Really? I had no idea

ROFLROFLROFL.

Eli TO Shockey
10-08-2012, 04:39 PM
what ever happened to ITELLNOLIES . lol

jakegibbs
10-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Against the run. He is God-awful... People are blaming Chase but I think Osi is stinking up the joint on running plays. He constantly leaves his rush lanes and gets pushed around by TEs! I would only bring him in on 3rd down or other obvious passing situations.....

Who's blaming Chase? He probaly graded out pretty high yesterday. Was in on a lot of tackles. Was around the ball a lot. Had a pic & was even playing safety or db or what ever it was on that busted coverage but he ran all the way with the WR & didn't give up.

rcrane
10-08-2012, 05:10 PM
ROFLROFLROFL. Yeah, his joke was so funny, i almost peed myself.

buster55
10-08-2012, 05:20 PM
IMO Osi has NEVER played the run well. Problem is hes getting worse if thats possible. get him out and save him for passing downs, he will sometimes get u a strip but those have been far and few. Like to get some other guys in against the run. Osi has never been a disciplined player. Have to sart getting younger at the D-end position. I like Tuck but hes in that funk again. can KIWI get more reps at Dline. Always felt that was his best position.

Rudyy
10-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah, his joke was so funny, i almost peed myself. You killed it..

DaDiesel
10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Why don't you go copy and paste a newspaper article? If you ever have an original thought, it may be your first.....

fansince69
10-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Why don't you go copy and paste a newspaper article? If you ever have an original thought, it may be your first.....

I am hoping this was a joke but I am not seeing the humor

TheAnalyst
10-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Tuck has 20 Tackles and Osi has 11....Tuck even said himself that his first priority is to stop the run. Tuck really never has a huge sack season.

And? Tuck is on the field at least 2x more then Osi right now, when Tuck isnt gasping for air on the sidelines....

fansince69
10-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Who's blaming Chase? He probaly graded out pretty high yesterday. Was in on a lot of tackles. Was around the ball a lot. Had a pic & was even playing safety or db or what ever it was on that busted coverage but he ran all the way with the WR & didn't give up.

actually only had 3 tackles and 1 assist...missed several....there is another thread about him lol

fansince69
10-08-2012, 05:41 PM
And? Tuck is on the field at least 2x more then Osi right now, when Tuck isnt gasping for air on the sidelines....

Are you seriously defending Osi right now?Granted Tuck isn't playing well but Osi is absolutely terrible

johnson
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Are you seriously defending Osi right now?Granted Tuck isn't playing well but Osi is absolutely terrible

Osi like man removed dodonga, Not man but sometimes not good. Dance.

nycisgreat
10-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Against the run. He is God-awful... People are blaming Chase but I think Osi is stinking up the joint on running plays. He constantly leaves his rush lanes and gets pushed around by TEs! I would only bring him in on 3rd down or other obvious passing situations......

People are constantly getting on Osi as if he is the only person playing bad on the dline. The entire line sucks. JPP isn't doing anything. Tucking isn't doing anything. Our defensive tackles are absolutely putrid. The defensive as a whole is playing any good. Osi isn't the only person playing defense. If you are going to talk about how bad he is playing, then you should also about how bad tuck is playing because he is too.

GMan-67
10-08-2012, 06:04 PM
notice im not defending Osi :)

assuming he is 100%, he's gotta think about his next contract ... his next deal with whatever team is not looking to lucrative right now

BuffyBlueII
10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
The entire defensive line is miserable. Tuck is gasping for breath, malcontent Osi got the extra money so he doesn't care and his attitude appears to have spread to JPP who seems to be sleep walking half the time. It appears thesr three have a "bully" type of attitude and are folding like chairs when stood up to.I am really surprised that some of the posters on this board aren't blaiming Eli Manning for the fact thar our defense sucks.I bELIeve.

BuffyBlueII
10-08-2012, 06:10 PM
The entire defensive line is miserable. Tuck is gasping for breath, malcontent Osi got the extra money so he doesn't care and his attitude appears to have spread to JPP who seems to be sleep walking half the time. It appears these three have a "bully" type of attitude and are folding like chairs when stood up to.

I am really surprised that some of the posters on this board aren't blaiming Eli Manning for the fact thar our defense sucks.

I bELIeve.

TextureDj
10-08-2012, 06:18 PM
The entire defensive line is miserable. Tuck is gasping for breath, malcontent Osi got the extra money so he doesn't care and his attitude appears to have spread to JPP who seems to be sleep walking half the time. It appears these three have a "bully" type of attitude and are folding like chairs when stood up to.

I am really surprised that some of the posters on this board aren't blaiming Eli Manning for the fact thar our defense sucks.

I bELIeve.

Now that yop mention it.... What is Eli doing over there looking pensive while the team is on D? Geesh, I mean do something E! If your too scared to get out there and make some tackles, we get it, but at least get Osi an oxygen mask or something.

GMENAGAIN
10-08-2012, 06:23 PM

I bELIeve.

Saying Osi doesn't care is silly. You know that he's playing for a new deal next year, right?

BeatYale
10-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Well he's always struggled against the run, he's had moments where he looks like a liability on the field during run plays.