PDA

View Full Version : Hey 49er fans

Moke
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM
How is Williams doing?

Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?

BParcells777
10-08-2012, 05:53 PM
LOL

9ernation94
10-08-2012, 05:55 PM
He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season. :(

chuy
10-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Please don't mention that name. LOL All kidding aside he has actually played very well this season on ST's and had a 40+ yd TD last week. So he's slowly proving himself. Just terrible that happened to him last year because he's a great kid and a hard worker.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 06:51 PM
He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season. :(

Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.

bosdober
10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff.I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

Definitely not. I think the 49ers are a very classy organization.

It's some of their fans who are dolts.

OX1
10-08-2012, 07:53 PM
your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's

Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.

See above...............

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Wow, we got a lot of 49er fans so far in the past 2 days.... Nice heat up.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 08:39 PM
How is Williams doing?

I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.

Twitter wasn't available in 2002 so, point = moot.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Twitter wasn't available in 2002 so, point = moot.

Im sure he received some pretty hateful letters. How did that game make you feel at the time?

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Im sure he received some pretty hateful letters. How did that game make you feel at the time?

I was about 11, so maybe I was crying but my dad got me a toy.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 08:49 PM
your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's

That's extent of your analysis? My bad, I thought I was talking to a knowledgeable fan of another team, not a mouth breathing ignoramus. Sorry.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 08:50 PM

Why would anyone blame him for a play the refs got wrong? Man, you are really not smart, huh?

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Why would anyone blame him for a play the refs got wrong? Man, you are really not smart, huh?

Yeah, this too.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 08:52 PM

He botched the snap earlier in the game too...Blame the loss on the refs? I'll do the same. Bradshaw fumbled. Now we're even.

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:55 PM
He botched the snap earlier in the game too...Blame the loss on the refs? I'll do the same. Bradshaw fumbled. Now we're even.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 08:58 PM

Oh man. Can you wait here for a minute? My neighbor's kid is outside I'm just gonna have him take over from here, OK?

SF49erfan
HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

NFCCG...2 min left, Bradshaw fumbled. The refs blew the whistle early.

Sarcasman
HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

I'm guessing the front of his shirt is covered with drool by now............

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh man. Can you wait here for a minute? My neighbor's kid is outside I'm just gonna have him take over from here, OK?
You act like the refs lost the game. How about you guys blowing a 24 point lead..They deserved to lose that game.

Moke
10-08-2012, 09:01 PM
We're talking about last year and he's bringing up 2002. Rofl.

Can't get any worse than an Eagle/Jet fan I guess.

SF49erfan
10-08-2012, 09:03 PM
We're talking about last year and he's bringing up 2002. Rofl.

Can't get any worse than an Eagle/Jet fan I guess.

We're talking about goats.

Moke
10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
We're talking about goats.

Fair enough

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 09:06 PM
NFCCG...2 min left, Bradshaw fumbled. The refs blew the whistle early.

Only that hot headed ******bag Harbaugh (and his minions) deny the forward progress there. I read that he's still mad about it. Hilarious. If you need to blame one play for the entire game it would indicate that maybe you didn't make enough plays during the game.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 09:09 PM
You act like the refs lost the game. How about you guys blowing a 24 point lead..They deserved to lose that game.

Absolutely true. You were the one who brought up Trey Junkin, I explained to you why I never blamed him for anything. The guy was out of the league and was brought in as an emergency. He did the best he could. I blame the play on the refs but you're 100% right, the Giants didn't deserve to win that game.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-08-2012, 09:37 PM
I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.Just one word about your boards.....Zero's

9ernation94
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.

I can't recall anyone placing blame on Williams. I remember seeing everyone within the organization standing up with Williams in support. The fans of course did not handle it as well. I was p*ssed as any sports fan would be. We were thin at WR/KR at the worst time. Of course that will not be the case come this Sunday.

look@dafilm
10-09-2012, 01:08 AM
He's been pretty good. Still our kick returner and doing fine there and was more than acceptable in place of Ginn as a punt returner while Ginn was injured. He had a nice 40 yard TD last week too.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 09:07 AM

We were more angry at the refs for blowing the holding call downfield, which the NFL apologized for the day after.

Meanwhile, don't blame Kyle Williams, blame Harbaugh for not preaching ball security. I'm sure the '11 NFC CG will be on NFL Network this week, watch how our WRs drop and cover up in traffic vs. how yours kept gambling on extra yardage in traffic. It's why you lost.

BuffyBlueII
10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
We're talking about last year and he's bringing up 2002. Rofl.Can't get any worse than an Eagle/Jet fan I guess.49er fans are the lowset.

EddieBlue
10-09-2012, 09:39 AM
I can't recall anyone placing blame on Williams. I remember seeing everyone within the organization standing up with Williams in support. The fans of course did not handle it as well. I was p*ssed as any sports fan would be. We were thin at WR/KR at the worst time. Of course that will not be the case come this Sunday.
\
make no mistake about it...he was HATED by teammates and fans alike for coughing that ball up. Personally i sent him a bunt cake.

veryniners
10-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I wasnt going to register, as I typically just browse to see what people are saying...

But, KW had 2 big fumbles, but Goldson also had some huge errors, knocking away 2 possible INTs including knocking out one of our starting DB's. Our receivers also were no-shows who couldnt get seperation (Thanks for that, Giants D). To place blaim soley on KW is ******ed. We lost as a team. The Niners lost for more reasons than "Kyle Williams", including the fact that the Giants are an extremely solid/stout team.

Another thing I have been seeing is that ST is one of our strongest points... Realistically this year it has been one of out biggest weaknesses. Lee is a beast, but Akers has missed some otherwise connections, our coverage has been... frustrating. Gave up a TD to Cobb, and almost a 2nd. Big return last week too.

I digress, I hope this week is injury free, in your face smash mouth extremely entertaining football... perferably with a niner win ;)

CDN_G-FAN
10-09-2012, 03:40 PM
We were more angry at the refs for blowing the holding call downfield, which the NFL apologized for the day after.

Meanwhile, don't blame Kyle Williams, blame Harbaugh for not preaching ball security. I'm sure the '11 NFC CG will be on NFL Network this week, watch how our WRs drop and cover up in traffic vs. how yours kept gambling on extra yardage in traffic. It's why you lost.

this is the point i've been making since last year.

Our punt returner calls for a fair catch and then takes off after the catching, which gets him a flag, and coughlin yanks him from the game, with Ross returning punts after than just fair catching them and covering the ball.

Williams calls for a fair catch in the first half and dives for the ball LUCKILY catching it, Harbaugh leaves him in there, muffs one in the 2nd half, Harbaugh leaves him in there, stripped in OT, game over.

not to mention why he decided to give up the run in the 2nd half when both Gore and Smith were lighting us up.

stark contrast in coaching. 49ers fans saw it as a lucky Giants win, fans of Coughlin know the difference between luck and bad coaching.

he 'stuck with his guy' and that was the result. had nothing to do with luck.

GiantGremlin
10-09-2012, 03:54 PM

Our punt returner calls for a fair catch and then takes off after the catching, which gets him a flag, and coughlin yanks him from the game, with Ross returning punts after than just fair catching them and covering the ball.

Williams calls for a fair catch in the first half and dives for the ball LUCKILY catching it, Harbaugh leaves him in there, muffs one in the 2nd half, Harbaugh leaves him in there, stripped in OT, game over.

not to mention why he decided to give up the run in the 2nd half when both Gore and Smith were lighting us up.

stark contrast in coaching. 49ers fans saw it as a lucky Giants win, fans of Coughlin know the difference between luck and bad coaching.

Well put - and don't forget the unstoppable, vaunted Niners D gave up a TD pass to Manningham on 3rd & 15 when the Giants were on the 9ers 20 after the first Williams fumble..3rd & 15! They were already up, and stopping the Giants all night - All they'd have to do there is drop back in coverage and give up the inside yardage so they can hold them to a FG attempt (which was no guarantee make with the weather) & chances are that would have been enough to win.

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 04:15 PM

Another lost fan. Before you talk crap, know the facts. We had NO other returners available for the game. Preach ball security? This is the NFL, not pee wee football. Williams made mistakes, and the team paid for them. They were just part of the reason we lost, not the main reason.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Another lost fan. Before you talk crap, know the facts. We had NO other returners available for the game. Preach ball security? This is the NFL, not pee wee football. Williams made mistakes, and the team paid for them. They were just part of the reason we lost, not the main reason.Sounds like your spewing crap all over these boards that's his opinion no need to dog him for it and to tell you the truth Giant fans have all the right in the world to hate your coach. They way he treated Coughlin after a great hard fought game was classless,just brushed him to the side like we didn't deserve to win. The guy can't take a loss. You can tell just by some of the statements the players on your team are making. Donte Whitner pulls the bs card " they didn't beat us we beat our selves" oh really Donte... Eli still had to complete that 3rd and 15 for a TD, Tynes still had to make that Field Goal. Your whole team just come off as classless losers. If the Giants lost that game they would've gave your team all the credit in the world, and not make excuses. Now they are saying that we celebrated to loud when we won the damn NFCCG...I mean come on what were they supposed to do shut up and not do anything, again 49ers player and coach>>classless.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 04:35 PM

Cruz was also tearing them up, and when the coverage closed in on him he protected the ball and gave himself up. It happened time and time again.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Preach ball security? This is the NFL, not pee wee football. Williams made mistakes, and the team paid for them. They were just part of the reason we lost, not the main reason.

Watch your receivers, especially on punt returns.

Now watch ours.

Your guys CONSTANTLY put the ball at risk trying to get yardage. Our guys gave themselves up.

BALL SECURITY -- protect the ball at all costs. If Williams drops and gives himself up instead of trying to dodge and juke, who knows what happens, especially in a tight field position game, and doubly especially in overtime after several possessions.

Ball security has been a big thing around here, probably because of the infamous Joe Pisarcik fumble... Always what Parcells preached and Coughlin follows suit.

But go ahead and ignore why you lost...

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Watch your receivers, especially on punt returns.

Now watch ours.

Your guys CONSTANTLY put the ball at risk trying to get yardage. Our guys gave themselves up.

BALL SECURITY. If Williams drops and gives himself up instead of trying to dodge and juke, who knows what happens, especially in a tight field position game, and doubly especially in overtime after several possessions.

But go ahead and ignore why you lost...

Like all niner fans, we were crushed losing the game...you would have been too. However, I dont blame Williams for the last fumble, he caught the ball and tried to run with it...you know, like returners are supposed to do. Especially with going 1-13 on 3rd down he tried to make a play. Ball was stripped and recovered by the Giants, game over. Simple as that.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:05 PM
How is Williams doing?

No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,.....

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:08 PM

aww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I was about 11, so maybe I was crying but my dad got me a toy.

My little pony? or a Sourdough Sam doll?

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 05:11 PM
aww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?LMAO another moronic 49er fan.... better coach that's the funniest thing I've heard all day and you sound just as classless as him too. now that is cute.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:18 PM
LMAO another moronic 49er fan.... better coach that's the funniest thing I've heard all day and you sound just as classless as him too. now that is cute.

Well I guess we will see huh,...<Cough> <Damn>

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:20 PM
quick question though,...Did your training staff remeber to pack the skin cream for your coaches nose? I wouldnt want it to crack and start bleeding all over the game plan. Would make it hard to see the plays. :)

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
quick question though,...Did your training staff remeber to pack the skin cream for your coaches nose? I wouldnt want it to crack and start bleeding all over the game plan. Would make it hard to see the plays. :)HAHAHA 49er fans crack me up man this was a great one.... almost as good as the last one keep going buddy. Keep telling us how your team is going to cream us and you have the better everything and how Alex Smith is finally elite. HAHA entitled cry baby fan base, that doesn't know how to handled their team success, so they troll an non division rivals board cause that are finally relevant again after what 20 years????? LMAO.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:34 PM
HAHAHA 49er fans crack me up man this was a great one.... almost as good as the last one keep going buddy. Keep telling us how your team is going to cream us and you have the better everything and how Alex Smith is finally elite. HAHA entitled cry baby fan base, that doesn't know how to handled their team success, so they troll an non division rivals board cause that are finally relevant again after what 20 years????? LMAO.

I never said they would cream you (thats your own words, do I sence some fear). I never said Alex is elite, And as far as being here,its only because you guys came to our board. I was fine just talking football but it seems that out of the what 20 or so people that talk on this board, half of them are under the age of 12 and use C.O.D. or Battle Feild as their game plans to beat a football team LMAO!!!!! Entitled, no, not us! You should really get back to your homework, Im sure if you dont finish it mom will give you an early bed time with no PS3 for the rest of the week.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 05:38 PM
I never said they would cream you (thats your own words, do I sence some fear). I never said Alex is elite, And as far as being here,its only because you guys came to our board. I was fine just talking football but it seems that out of the what 20 or so people that talk on this board, half of them are under the age of 12 and use C.O.D. or Battle Feild as their game plans to beat a football team LMAO!!!!! Entitled, no, not us! You should really get back to your homework, Im sure if you dont finish it mom will give you an early bed time with no PS3 for the rest of the week. WEa can't even get on your boards what are you talking about???? It's Tuesday and as soon as the Browns game was over you guys came over here gloating about your team like we give a ****. I never said anything about a battlefield game what are you talking about??? Man you guys are a bunch of roaches please go the hell away it's annoying you guys are worse then Philadelphia fans.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 05:43 PM
You say your not entitled here are some comments by you and your fellow friends

"No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,...." I believe you said that...

"ww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?" again you said this...

"going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks"

"1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in

"our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners! " Yeah you guys don't sound like your an entitled fanbase....smh

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 05:47 PM
WEa can't even get on your boards what are you talking about???? It's Tuesday and as soon as the Browns game was over you guys came over here gloating about your team like we give a ****. I never said anything about a battlefield game what are you talking about??? Man you guys are a bunch of roaches please go the hell away it's annoying you guys are worse then Philadelphia fans.

Dude, no one can get on the official 49er board...run by a bunch of Nazis. Only board that is out there is the webzone board, and that is so overrun by children I dont even go there. Sorry that we are all getting under your skin, but get used to it, until Monday morning when we come to pay our respects for your loss.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Dude, no one can get on the official 49er board...run by a bunch of Nazis. Only board that is out there is the webzone board, and that is so overrun by children I dont even go there. Sorry that we are all getting under your skin, but get used to it, until Monday morning when we come to pay our respects for your loss.I don't care if you come back if you win but don't sit there and act like jerk man I don't care how good Harbaugh is he is not better then a two time SB coach just be ready to be called out on that BS cause no Giants fan will take that crap. You want to talk x's and o's fine...just don't say stupid things that are 100% false.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:58 PM
WEa can't even get on your boards what are you talking about???? It's Tuesday and as soon as the Browns game was over you guys came over here gloating about your team like we give a ****. I never said anything about a battlefield game what are you talking about??? Man you guys are a bunch of roaches please go the hell away it's annoying you guys are worse then Philadelphia fans.

Please try me. Alex Smith is a fellow #1 overall pick w/ 1 less year in the NFL and has done NOTHING even resembling what Eli has accomplished. Come back and talk to me when Alex has 2 SB MVP's against the best team of the past decade. Actually you can just come talk to me when Alex has more than 18 TD's and 3200 yds in a season.....

Seems to me you guys are on our board,...

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 06:01 PM
You say your not entitled here are some comments by you and your fellow friends

"No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,...." I believe you said that...

"ww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?" again you said this...

"going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks"

"1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in

"our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners! " Yeah you guys don't sound like your an entitled fanbase....smh

I think you need to look up the word "entitled" no wear in there does it say "we deserve to win" I think most of whats been said, if you pull your head out your rear is, "it will be a good game" "a hard faught game" "May the best team win" and oh ya "GO 9ERS!"

JB456
10-09-2012, 06:01 PM
aww, do I sence a little hostility twards a FAR SUPERIOR coach. Its ok, cough land will have his job next week no matter the outcome of this weeks game. We know We know, its ok, shall we get you a tissue so you can cry about your pathetic coach some more?

This had me laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. Far superior couch than a two time Superbowl winning coach? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhaahahahaha

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Seems to me you guys are on our board,...That makes NO sense right there, there is not sense of entitlement from Giants fans cause we actually won it and what he said about Alex Smith was he wrong???I'm done with 49er fans they used to be class acts now your just a bunch of whiners. Go ahead stay here all week till the game is over just make sure you are prepared if you guys lose, cause all of you 49er fans have been talking way to much ****. But you probably won't and we won't see you for a year.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 06:05 PM
This had me laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. Far superior couch than a two time Superbowl winning coach? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhaahahahahaThat's what I said... their fans think they are perfect at every aspect of the game I just hope they are ready if they lose lol...I don't even know how a football fan can make that comment and actually mean it.

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't care if you come back if you win but don't sit there and act like jerk man I don't care how good Harbaugh is he is not better then a two time SB coach just be ready to be called out on that BS cause no Giants fan will take that crap. You want to talk x's and o's fine...just don't say stupid things that are 100% false.

I never said Harbaugh is better than a two time SB coach. You must be responding to another fan. I remember thinking your fans and insane media were crazy talking about firing your coach a few years ago. I would love to talk X's and O's. I will start a new thread with a few questions, no smack, in your main thread.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
I think you need to look up the word "entitled" no wear in there does it say "we deserve to win" I think most of whats been said, if you pull your head out your rear is, "it will be a good game" "a hard faught game" "May the best team win" and oh ya "GO 9ERS!"LOL tell me the truth do you feel robbed from last year and this year there is no way we can win cause it was a fluke win for the Giants last year??

CDN_G-FAN
10-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Another lost fan. Before you talk crap, know the facts. We had NO other returners available for the game. Preach ball security? This is the NFL, not pee wee football. Williams made mistakes, and the team paid for them. They were just part of the reason we lost, not the main reason.

So your coach set his roster with one returner????? ONE?????

And you're calling me 'lost' for ripping your coach?????

Who goes into a CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP with ONE option at a position like PR/KR???

LOLOLOL

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 06:32 PM
So your coach set his roster with one returner????? ONE?????

And you're calling me 'lost' for ripping your coach?????

Who goes into a CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP with ONE option at a position like PR/KR???

LOLOLOL

Yea, lost is not the right term. Stupid is a better fit. We lost our returner to injury. Williams was the next guy up. It is not like you go pick up a returner a week before a championship game. Just learn your facts before you post, you won't look so stupid.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 07:27 PM
That makes NO sense right there, there is not sense of entitlement from Giants fans cause we actually won it and what he said about Alex Smith was he wrong???I'm done with 49er fans they used to be class acts now your just a bunch of whiners. Go ahead stay here all week till the game is over just make sure you are prepared if you guys lose, cause all of you 49er fans have been talking way to much ****. But you probably won't and we won't see you for a year.

Do you have A.D.D? Are you having trouble following the coversation? Im not gonna rewrite everything but,..I never said you were a entitlement team either. So if thats your barometer of what a "entitlement" team is well the 9ers have 5 SB rings. You have 4. So as in your words neither are "entitled"

CDN_G-FAN
10-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Yea, lost is not the right term. Stupid is a better fit. We lost our returner to injury. Williams was the next guy up. It is not like you go pick up a returner a week before a championship game. Just learn your facts before you post, you won't look so stupid.

this just keeps getting better !!!!!

yes, OF FRICKIN' COUSE you go out and get one of the tens of experienced returners who are available at any given point in time!!!!! What was your option if Williams got hurt???? Justins Smith??????? was he the next next man up???? LOLOLOL !!!!

you guys will just say ANYTHING rather than admit that we won last year because Harbaugh was an idiot and got schooled by a more experienced coach.

can't find a PR/KR for a championship game???? Can you type that without throwing up a little in your mouth??? Seriously???

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 07:30 PM
LOL tell me the truth do you feel robbed from last year and this year there is no way we can win cause it was a fluke win for the Giants last year??

Ive never said I felt robbed. And no Im not saying there is no way you can win because of that. Actually what I have said is it shall be a good game and the battle will be hard faught. At no time have I said that either team was gonna wax the other.

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
this just keeps getting better !!!!!

yes, OF FRICKIN' COUSE you go out and get one of the tens of experienced returners who are available at any given point in time!!!!! What was your option if Williams got hurt???? Justins Smith??????? was he the next next man up???? LOLOLOL !!!!

you guys will just say ANYTHING rather than admit that we won last year because Harbaugh was an idiot and got schooled by a more experienced coach.

can't find a PR/KR for a championship game???? Can you type that without throwing up a little in your mouth??? Seriously???

You think you won the game becuase Harbaugh got schoolded? You sir, are crazy. I have not said one thing negative about your coach, actually I like him. You type like you are screaming? Time for your ADD (like the rest of your team??) medication? Trowing up in my mouth? You Canadians are stupid. Why aren't you a buffalo fan anyway Ehh?

JB456
10-09-2012, 07:40 PM
That's what I said... their fans think they are perfect at every aspect of the game I just hope they are ready if they lose lol...I don't even know how a football fan can make that comment and actually mean it.

I think the Giants have a very good shot at taking the game and they do, these chumps will be on suicide watch. If I was a 49rs fan I would be embarrassed about a lot of these dumb posts that are occurring here.

CDN_G-FAN
10-09-2012, 07:44 PM
You think you won the game becuase Harbaugh got schoolded? You sir, are crazy. I have not said one thing negative about your coach, actually I like him. You type like you are screaming? Time for your ADD (like the rest of your team??) medication? Trowing up in my mouth? You Canadians are stupid. Why aren't you a buffalo fan anyway Ehh?

He got schooled. there's no scenario from last year that says this was anything more than a breakdown in coaching.

throw in any other punt returner with the instruction of catch the ball as priorities #1,2,&3 and run the ball in the 4th quarter more than passing to WRs that had no receptions in the game, and we lose. no question about it.

that's coaching. that's not williams, or the refs or anything else. just coaching.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 07:52 PM
I think the Giants have a very good shot at taking the game and they do, these chumps will be on suicide watch. I am a giants fan and I am embarrassed about a lot of these dumb posts that are occurring here.

There I fixed it for you,..

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 07:53 PM
He got schooled. there's no scenario from last year that says this was anything more than a breakdown in coaching.

throw in any other punt returner with the instruction of catch the ball as priorities #1,2,&3 and run the ball in the 4th quarter more than passing to WRs that had no receptions in the game, and we lose. no question about it.

that's coaching. that's not williams, or the refs or anything else. just coaching.

Funny, you are the only fan out there who thinks we lost due to harbaugh being schooled. Forget one completed pass to a WR. Heck with 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Williams two fumbles. Eli having a great day.....yea none of that counts. Harbaugh got schooled, thats why we lost. Millions of fans out there, but YOU cracked it! The only one! Wow.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Funny, you are the only fan out there who thinks we lost due to harbaugh being schooled. Forget one completed pass to a WR. Heck with 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Williams two fumbles. Eli having a great day.....yea none of that counts. Harbaugh got schooled, thats why we lost. Millions of fans out there, but YOU cracked it! The only one! Wow.

Du du du du du Inspector gadget!

JB456
10-09-2012, 09:22 PM
There I fixed it for you,..

That's good to know. Another window licker who thinks Harbaugh is a FAR SUPERIOR coach than Coughlin. Where the hell do these tards come from? Its like they all spilled out of a Farley Brothers movie. Mongo, its time to dig in the dirt and we may even consider letting you off you leash this time!

Moke
10-09-2012, 09:25 PM
No need to sweet heart, he said he was gonna run the score up on you next time he seen you so,.....

Yeah, because that does a lot, ROFL.

My little pony? or a Sourdough Sam doll?

Your mom.

Giant stuck in Texas
10-10-2012, 02:37 AM

"seen you"?

Well I'm convinced. Anyone else?

EddieBlue
10-10-2012, 09:31 AM
"seen you"?

AHHH the intellect of a 9er fan...astounding.

rockdown102
10-10-2012, 12:28 PM

Yeah because the Giants or their fans wont ever throw someone under the bus........ oh i forgot you wanted to punt your coach early last year.

Moke
10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
"seen you"?

Yeah, I'm convinced too. Those guys.

chuckedafter5yards
10-10-2012, 08:22 PM
The Whiners fans, on and on they go about how they beat up on teams.

PS. the Jets, yes the Jets scored 48 points on the Bills, the Packers lost to the Colts and the Lions have only 1 win.