PDA

View Full Version : OSI do-over?

elitosmith
12-18-2011, 05:00 PM
can we get back that 2nd rounder Reese absolutely wouldn't trade for in August? oh my how valuable would that pick be now??? BTW jerry, when the other 31 gm's laughed at youon the 1st Rounder demand, you should've known what the league knew. Osi wasnt worth it... be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him now. Tuck too for that matter. the strength of the team is now a weakness, since JPP will see every double team. Should've used that strength, when it was a strentgth, to bolster the weakareas. teams that do that, "reload, not rebuild" and we have no choice now but to re build.

myles2424
12-18-2011, 05:06 PM
And Andre Carter who was sitting there as a FA forever has had 10 sacks for the pats......wasn't the rumor to trade osi & bring Carter in? Anyways..

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 05:08 PM
And Andre Carter who- was sitting there as a FA forever has had 10 sacks for the pats......wasn't the rumor to trade osi & bring Carter in? Anyways..

JR-JR-JR-JR-JR-JR-JR

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 05:08 PM
can we get back that 2nd rounder Reese absolutely wouldn't trade for in August?* oh my how valuable would that pick be now???*** BTW jerry, when the other 31 gm's laughed at you*on the 1st Rounder demand, you should've known what the league knew.* Osi wasnt worth it...* be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him now.* Tuck too for that matter.* the strength of the team is now a weakness, since JPP will see every double team.* Should've used that strength, when it was a strentgth, to bolster the weak*areas.* teams that do that, "reload, not rebuild"* and we have no choice now but to re build.* *if we clear out the coaching staff we have a chance of making better use of Osi but Reese would need to go to I think and I dont think that will happen

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Everyone and their grandmother was SO in love with Osi before the season started and said he was a "Must have" player. I know nycsportzfan, myself, and a few others said we should of took the 2nd for him. If I was a GM for another team and you asked me to give a 3rd for Osi, I'd laugh in your face.

Thing is, Reese needs to move on from some of these veterans who are losing tank in the gas. This is 2011 and soon 2012, not 2007.

elitosmith
12-18-2011, 05:10 PM
and Nick Barnett had a nice season for the Bills. but we didn't need a linebacker in August!!! Kiwi backto the DE next season. Osi gone. Tuck... whatever they can do with him, I don't know. and then trade for or sign a decent backer to play with boley. that would be a goodstarting point. then look at the o line, and db's. not sure the db's are eventhat bad if we had any pass rush or creative blitz packages. but when you have to defend WR's and TE's for 8 seconds, its tough.

RobCarpenter
12-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Everyone and their grandmother was SO in love with Osi before the season started and said he was a "Must have" player. I know nycsportzfan, myself, and a few others said we should of took the 2nd for him. If I was a GM for another team and you asked me to give a 3rd for Osi, I'd laugh in your face. Thing is, Reese needs to move on from some of these veterans who are losing tank in the gas. This is 2011 and soon 2012, not 2007.</P>

I said that I would personally drive Osi to his new team....so there were many of us, beyond just you who wanted him traded. </P>