PDA

View Full Version : I am a 9ers fan, I come in peace! LoL

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Greetings to all the Giants fans. I was reading some of the threads on here and I felt like making a profile so I could come in and say my piece. I just wanted to say that it will be a great game on Sunday. The Giants are not the reigning SB champs for no reason. Y'all have a great team! The 9ers are also one of the better teams in the NFL so it will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. If we lose I will not hang my head in shame because we will have lost to a great team. Of course I hope we take the W because I am still a little bummed about how we lost to you guys in the NFCCG. Even though we lost that game, I was still stoked that the 9ers made it as far as they did. Coach Harbaugh turned our team around so damn fast! I wasn't expecting much last season because I had become so used to losing. We had to endure the "decade of suck", and it was and still is an awesome feeling to see the 9ers relevant again. Anyhow, good luck (that is not meant as a backhanded compliment) to the Giants team. Hoping for no injuries to either team's players. Go 9ers!!!

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Good luck, it shall be a great game!

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 06:53 PM
You got that right! I have my anxiety and heart meds on standby!!!

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 07:03 PM
If we get pressure on Alex, I expect at least a fumble or pick. I think dline/oline play and the running game will dictact how this game turns out.

ReiRiza
10-08-2012, 07:05 PM
"A little bummed" man I would hate you guys if we lost the NFC Championship game, but with that being said if the 49ers make it this year I am cheering for them. Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis are just beasts at their positions. Glad the 49ers turned around, but it should be a great game this Sunday.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:06 PM
It will not be as easy to get to Alex as it was in the past. This year our OL is looking pretty sick. They are physical and pretty dominating. We have so many weapons now, I can only imagine it's a DC freakin' nightmare to try and game plan for everyone. Plus, with us throwing in all the Wildcat and different run packages it will be tough to stop us. I am not saying that it cannot be done, but it will not be easy. Once you double cover one, then 1-2 more open up. LoL I feel sorry for your DC this week that's for sure. It will be a great game! I can't wait for Sunday!

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:09 PM
"A little bummed" man I would hate you guys if we lost the NFC Championship game, but with that being said if the 49ers make it this year I am cheering for them. Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis are just beasts at their positions. Glad the 49ers turned around, but it should be a great game this Sunday.

I can't really hate any team... well except for the stupid Cowpies!!! We (KW) made some really collosal mistakes in the NFCCG. It wasn't like the Giants came to the stick and crushed us. Honestly, I was just happy to see us go as far as we did. I didn't even expect all of that, so I was happy with what we got. PW and VD are going to give your coaches nightmares I am sure LoL. We have a ton of talent on our team that's for sure.

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
It will not be as easy to get to Alex as it was in the past. This year our OL is looking pretty sick. They are physical and pretty dominating. We have so many weapons now, I can only imagine it's a DC freakin' nightmare to try and game plan for everyone. Plus, with us throwing in all the Wildcat and different run packages it will be tough to stop us. I am not saying that it cannot be done, but it will not be easy. Once you double cover one, then 1-2 more open up. LoL I feel sorry for your DC this week that's for sure. It will be a great game! I can't wait for Sunday!

It's the same thing here. Our O-line has only given up 4 sacks in 5 games (zero vs. the Eagles, who have a very strong pass rush), and is largely improved. And Eli can distribute the ball a lot as well. If anything this game could become a shootout.

CowboysSuck
10-08-2012, 07:14 PM
I can't wait to see the tip toe burglar in action against us. Its going to be weird

Parademon
10-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Love how these 9er fans come in peace & then start spewing how talented their team is & how they are gonna give our DC/Coaches nightmares. Like I'm so sure their DC/coaches are sleeping like babies cuz they aren't worried about our offensive weapons.

"We (KW) made some really collosal mistakes in the NFCCG. It wasn't like the Giants came to the stick and crushed us."

See how he cleverly snuck in the " You didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" card in there?

9ers are finally a good team after a decade of suckage & getting high draft picks, which bad teams get, and now they are world beaters & going by what I have read on their boards, we don't stand a chance against them Sunday.

OX1
10-08-2012, 07:21 PM
GEES, someone giving niners fans $10 to sign up here??
If they lose, suicide watch is going to be on overtime in SF.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:23 PM
I wasn't spewing how talented our team is. One of your members started to talk football with me, and I was answering. I wasn't sneaking anything in. It's obvious the mistakes of KW were huge mistakes that cost us vital points. You can think what you want about my coming here. I guess there is just no convincing everyone becuase they have their own pre-determined thoughts on the other team's fans.

brad
10-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Greetings to all the Giants fans. I was reading some of the threads on here and I felt like making a profile so I could come in and say my piece. I just wanted to say that it will be a great game on Sunday. The Giants are not the reigning SB champs for no reason. Y'all have a great team! The 9ers are also one of the better teams in the NFL so it will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. If we lose I will not hang my head in shame because we will have lost to a great team. Of course I hope we take the W because I am still a little bummed about how we lost to you guys in the NFCCG. Even though we lost that game, I was still stoked that the 9ers made it as far as they did. Coach Harbaugh turned our team around so damn fast! I wasn't expecting much last season because I had become so used to losing. We had to endure the "decade of suck", and it was and still is an awesome feeling to see the 9ers relevant again. Anyhow, good luck (that is not meant as a backhanded compliment) to the Giants team. Hoping for no injuries to either team's players. Go 9ers!!!

The Niners have certainly proven themselves to be among the best teams in the league, that defense is amazing. Sadly, most of the SF fans don't have as much class as you do. I hope both teams come out with no injuries and it's a great game... I would say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it :)

jomo
10-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Greetings to all the Giants fans. I was reading some of the threads on here and I felt like making a profile so I could come in and say my piece. I just wanted to say that it will be a great game on Sunday. The Giants are not the reigning SB champs for no reason. Y'all have a great team! The 9ers are also one of the better teams in the NFL so it will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. If we lose I will not hang my head in shame because we will have lost to a great team. Of course I hope we take the W because I am still a little bummed about how we lost to you guys in the NFCCG. Even though we lost that game, I was still stoked that the 9ers made it as far as they did. Coach Harbaugh turned our team around so damn fast! I wasn't expecting much last season because I had become so used to losing. We had to endure the "decade of suck", and it was and still is an awesome feeling to see the 9ers relevant again. Anyhow, good luck (that is not meant as a backhanded compliment) to the Giants team. Hoping for no injuries to either team's players. Go 9ers!!!No injuries is something we can all rally around.

drewz
10-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Love how these 9er fans come in peace & then start spewing how talented their team is & how they are gonna give our DC/Coaches nightmares. Like I'm so sure their DC/coaches are sleeping like babies cuz they aren't worried about our offensive weapons.

"We (KW) made some really collosal mistakes in the NFCCG. It wasn't like the Giants came to the stick and crushed us."

See how he cleverly snuck in the " You didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" card in there?

9ers are finally a good team after a decade of suckage & getting high draft picks, which bad teams get, and now they are world beaters & going by what I have read on their boards, we don't stand a chance against them Sunday.

Funny, Eli was a down away from tying the game in the first game and that sorry *** offense couldn't convert a single 3rd down all game in the NFCCG, that's conveniently left out of 49ers fan who still have the their feelings hurt over the lost fumbles.

brad
10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I wasn't spewing how talented our team is. One of your members started to talk football with me, and I was answering. I wasn't sneaking anything in. It's obvious the mistakes of KW were huge mistakes that cost us vital points. You can think what you want about my coming here. I guess there is just no convincing everyone becuase they have their own pre-determined thoughts on the other team's fans.

#1_49ers_fan - the sensitivity you may encounter on this forum is due to the extreme ignorant and loud mouth SF fans we saw far too often last year leading up to the game, and to my knowledge not one of those loud mouth fans had the guts to return afterwards. We deal with some pretty annoying fans (Dallas & Eagles come to mind) but none were more obnoxious than SF last year, and none were more classy, in my opinion, than GB.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:39 PM
#1_49ers_fan - the sensitivity you may encounter on this forum is due to the extreme ignorant and loud mouth SF fans we saw far too often last year leading up to the game, and to my knowledge not one of those loud mouth fans had the guts to return afterwards. We deal with some pretty annoying fans (Dallas & Eagles come to mind) but none were more obnoxious than SF last year, and none were more classy, in my opinion, than GB.

Yeah I can imagine you guys had some dillhole SF fans come in here last year. We went from complete crap to really great in one season. People just didn't know how to handle themselves. It was like hitting the football lottery. All this money all the sudden, and they lost their minds. And since we beat you in the regular season, everyone thought it was going to be a lock. I am sure people came in here running their traps and then after we lost, they didn't have the balls to come back here and tip their hats to you and your team. I LoL at the people that are posting their hate to me in here already. All I did was try to show that not all SF fans are dillweeds, and that some of us have class. But, I suppose there are always the morons just like you said, and they are on both of our boards. Good times!

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Well in that regard, I truely expect you to come back to our boards after the game and let us know how it feels to lose to the Superbowl Champs! :)

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Well in that regard, I truely expect you to come back to our boards after the game and let us know how it feels to lose to the Superbowl Champs! :)

If we lose, you bet your *** I will be back here on these boards. I am not ashamed to give congrats to the winning team. BUT, if we win and I come back here, then I suspect you will give the props to the 9ers as well.

TextureDj
10-08-2012, 07:54 PM
If we lose, you bet your *** I will be back here on these boards. I am not ashamed to give congrats to the winning team. BUT, if we win and I come back here, then I suspect you will give the props to the 9ers as well.Most of us will.

You might want to wait until like Wednesday or so to stop by if we lose though. It will be all snot towels and suicide attempts around here, while most everyone else has just deteriorated to small hand to hand melees.

Not going to be a friendly place for the likes of you.

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
If we lose, you bet your *** I will be back here on these boards. I am not ashamed to give congrats to the winning team. BUT, if we win and I come back here, then I suspect you will give the props to the 9ers as well.

I always give props, a few weeks ago I had to text my ****ty eagles friend and give him props on the win. Meh! I did it but didn't like it.

Breezely
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
The 9er fans are showing up on the Giants' boards. Is this nervouness or confidence???? I really cannot tell. But since you are here. . . . .How is Alex Smith's injury????? I heard it was his throwing hand.

Parademon
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
How do the stinkin Jets get a home game vs the 9ers? NFL shoulda sent their butts to SF, no pun intended..and have them play us at Met-life. This is the 3rd time in 2 seasons we gotta play in their house.

We finally got NO at home after playing in the dome against them like the last 3 meetings.

Giant stuck in Texas
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/blue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E2%5E_%5E1%5E_%5E49ers suck donkey balls!!!%5E_%5E.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/custom)

And welcome to the boards.......http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet020.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

TextureDj
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
How do the stinkin Jets get a home game vs the 9ers? NFL shoulda sent their butts to SF, no pun intended..and have them play us at Met-life. This is the 3rd time in 2 seasons we gotta play in their house.

We finally got NO at home after playing in the dome against them like the last 3 meetings.I like our chances better in the Stick. Team plays better in white.

nycisgreat
10-08-2012, 08:15 PM
If we get pressure on Alex, I expect at least a fumble or pick. I think dline/oline play and the running game will dictact how this game turns out.

I think your asking for a bit too much. The way our dline is playing. We couldn't put pressure on highschool QB. These guys are playing awful. I think this game is going to be a high scoring game.

iPrism
10-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Another 9ers fan here. Good luck to your team Sunday. After reading some comments I had to register and find out what forum you guys are reading and seeing our so called fans? The only official forum is at 49ers.com Not 49ers Fan zone of whatever it's called.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 10:20 PM
The 9er fans are showing up on the Giants' boards. Is this nervouness or confidence???? I really cannot tell. But since you are here. . . . .How is Alex Smith's injury????? I heard it was his throwing hand.

It's not either nervousness or confidence, it's just me trying to extend an olive branch between fans. There are already a million homer idiot moron 9ers fans in here talking their **** and completely ill representing our team. As for Alex's injury, you know as much as I do... what's been reported. Harbs is notorious for holding all the cards he has very close to his chest. He will not allow what is only absolutely nessecary out to the media.

Parademon
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
deacades of suckage ? thats like the pot calling the kettle black you guys wernt exactly world beaters by any streach of the means

You lack reading comprehension skills along with spelling! I said "decade" genius!

#1_49ers_fan
10-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Well I am a man of my word... I have come to say congrats on absolutely working us over in every way!!! Y'all had our number that's for sure! I will not hang my head down though, the Giants aren't the defending champs for no reason. I guess we will meet again in the post season (that's if my team doesn't freakin' implode!!!). Well done Giants/Giants fans!

Parademon
10-15-2012, 12:39 AM
What? So we didn't win by "luck" today? Next time, get yourself a real QB before you come on here talking smack! What's Alex QBR now? What a BS useless stat!

Haven't seen NYGiant_killer? Where is that smack talking tool? We still got planty of humble pie to serve you tools.

SweetZombieJesus
10-15-2012, 05:50 AM
deacades of suckage ? thats like the pot calling the kettle black you guys wernt exactly world beaters by any streach of the means

Just for the record here, the Giants were only truly awful for one decade (1970s).

Here's the number of championship game appearances by decade. The team started in 1925.
1927* (no playoffs existed but needed to win last game to win championship)
1933 1934 1935 1938 1939
1941 1943 1944 1946
1950 1956 1958 1959
1961 1962 1963
2000 2007

The 70s were our only miserable decade, the only one where they did not contend for a title.

Your team started in 1946 and your first title shot came in 1981.

#1_49ers_fan
10-15-2012, 10:08 PM
What? So we didn't win by "luck" today? Next time, get yourself a real QB before you come on here talking smack! What's Alex QBR now? What a BS useless stat!

Haven't seen NYGiant_killer? Where is that smack talking tool? We still got planty of humble pie to serve you tools.

I came in here with nothing but respect from the start, and have kept it the entire time. Can't say the same for some of y'all. Why don't you try winning with a little grace instead of running your trap?

bigblue2088
10-15-2012, 10:11 PM
I came in here with nothing but respect from the start, and have kept it the entire time. Can't say the same for some of y'all. Why don't you try winning with a little grace instead of running your trap?u mightve but all of the rest sure weren't

Parademon
10-15-2012, 10:54 PM
I came in here with nothing but respect from the start, and have kept it the entire time. Can't say the same for some of y'all. Why don't you try winning with a little grace instead of running your trap?

How bout next time we play your team. you 9er fans don't come on here sprouting BS that you gave us the game or we lucked out & the 9ers were the better team.! WTF is NYGiant_killer? Tool has completely gone kaput since we dismantled his powerhouse team.

Giant stuck in Texas
10-15-2012, 11:06 PM

I appreciate you coming on here an eating some crow with class.

Every fan base hase there d bags, we've met some of yours this week and you met some of ours.

Take care.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 11:08 PM
How did we lose to this 49ers team.

Parademon
10-15-2012, 11:10 PM
How did we lose to this 49ers team.

Our D is better than your D.

Rodgers12
10-15-2012, 11:12 PM
Our D is better than your D.
Yeah but still we still should have beat up on that team.

BillTheGreek
10-19-2012, 11:30 PM
10/19/2012
Sorry to inform you .................You Lost the Game ! Say hi to Martin ! !