PDA

View Full Version : WOW....:)

Laurah1275
10-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Today is Monday....Giants just stomped Browns last night....6 more days till we face 49er's....Yet still this board is brimming with "We're gonna win....NO, we're gonna win" posts and threads concerning the game at Candlestick! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the banter, but.....sh*t is gettin' real very early! Can't imagine what the board will be like come Friday!.....I'm hoping for the best, prepping for the worst....LET'S GO BIG BLUE! ;)

CowboysSuck
10-08-2012, 08:11 PM
I just cant wait until Sunday.

The entire NFL season is filled with me dreaming of Sunday. Thats it, really... work, stuff I have to do...its all just an afterthought

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
I CAN'T IMAGINE IT EITHER. I'M SO ECSTATIC FOR THIS CHANCE!

jomo
10-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Today is Monday....Giants just stomped Browns last night....6 more days till we face 49er's....Yet still this board is brimming with "We're gonna win....NO, we're gonna win" posts and threads concerning the game at Candlestick! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the banter, but.....sh*t is gettin' real very early! Can't imagine what the board will be like come Friday!.....I'm hoping for the best, prepping for the worst....LET'S GO BIG BLUE! ;)No need to prep for the worst. Let's just get ready to rumble and have some fun!!

brad
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
This is going to be a good game, and one of the first true tests of the Giants and what they are truly capable of. It puts one of the best offenses in the league against one of the best defenses... and I am anticipating some adjustments on defense (just a hunch), that will hopefully fix some of our issues there. Playing a team like SF brings out the best in the Giants. I am definitely looking forward to this one!

NYGabriel
10-08-2012, 08:41 PM
9ers will be too strong. The skins game is a must win.

#1_49ers_fan
10-08-2012, 08:43 PM
It's going to be a great game that's for sure! Looking forward to seeing what our 9er team does against a high powered offense. Hoping for the W, but won't be ashamed if we lose to a great Giants team. GO 9ERS!!!!!!!!

RoanokeFan
10-08-2012, 08:45 PM
No need to prep for the worst. Let's just get ready to rumble and have some fun!!

+1

Antwuan
10-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Im Ready & Excited.

gmen46
10-09-2012, 01:09 AM
9ers will be too strong. The skins game is a must win.

So, according to your logic the Niners game is a trap game. :confused: