PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs Jets

Laurah1275
10-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Well..........I got nothin'............

Moke
10-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Worst MNF game ever. Houston should spank the Jets but this is a good example of one team taking another team too lightly. I hope the Jets get wrecked.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ShakeandBake
10-08-2012, 08:17 PM
I want to see what fat Tebow can do

GmenFan1980
10-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Should be a close, competitive game. Texans should hold off the Jets though.

I say 34-13 Texans

GmenFan1980
10-08-2012, 11:42 PM
well I got the score wrong, but hey I sort of got it right on how the game would be lol.

Parademon
10-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Jets actually gave the Texans their toughest game of the yr. If Sanchez was a better QB, they might win that game. JJ Watt swatted down like 20 of his passes.

tonyt830
10-09-2012, 06:04 AM
I told several people that I thought the Texans/Jets game would be a close game(no more than a TD win by the Texans). I dont think the Texans took the Jets lightly, I think the Jets are a desperate team and would give it there all to try and win, especially on National TV. I laughed when Gruden mentioned that he never saw a more miserable 2-2 team than the Jets.

The only thing I did not like was that cheap shot chop/low block on Cushing by Slausen when Cushing had his back turned to him. I guess it has not been confirmed yet, but Cushing may have a torn ACL? I hope Slausen is fined. I know its football and injuries happen, but Cushing had no way to protect himself when Slausen decided to go low from behind at his knees.

Thats ok Slausen, karma is a *****.

EddieBlue
10-09-2012, 07:50 AM
That game lulled me to sleep. Thank god the Jets lost because it would have been Lombardi talks all over again. Sanchez blows dog. The team is just a bust.

Ntegrase96
10-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Didn't catch the game last night, but most of Houston's games have been boring and it sounds like this one is no different. They're a very good team with a few exciting defensive players (namely Watt), but the overall flow of their games has been awful.

Will Watt be DPOY?

Laurah1275
10-09-2012, 12:39 PM
That game lulled me to sleep. Thank god the Jets lost because it would have been Lombardi talks all over again. Sanchez blows dog. The team is just a bust.The game put me to sleep too...lol...:)

BMW
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Texans overrated like always, they beat one decent team the Broncos.

Ntegrase96
10-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Texans overrated like always, they beat one decent team the Broncos.

Can't believe I'm defending the Texans here, but how exactly are they overrated?

They're pretty solid all the way around, with absolutely great players with Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, Jonathan Joseph, JJ Watt.

They're about as good as they were last year when they won a playoff game without Mario Williams, Andre Johnson, and they're starting QB Schaub.

Have they been tested by a top contending team? Not really. But from what I've seen with them, they look like one of the best teams in the NFL, if not the best.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Can't believe I'm defending the Texans here, but how exactly are they overrated?

They're pretty solid all the way around, with absolutely great players with Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, Jonathan Joseph, JJ Watt.

They're about as good as they were last year when they won a playoff game without Mario Williams, Andre Johnson, and they're starting QB Schaub.

Have they been tested by a top contending team? Not really. But from what I've seen with them, they look like one of the best teams in the NFL, if not the best.I agree they got too conservative in the second half they completely abandoned the passing game.

bigblue58
10-09-2012, 07:01 PM
You know your team is bad when the most positive thing sportscasters can find to say about you is: "at least they didn't lose by the large margin we thought they'd lose by!"

BMW
10-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Have they been tested by a top contending team? Not really. But from what I've seen with them, they look like one of the best teams in the NFL, if not the best.

Because they are paper champs, just like the falcons lately every season. Two teams that can't win anything but regular season games.

experto
10-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Sanchez showed me he has the chance to be a good qb.He played with no names and not 1 good wr or tight end.He had 230 yds vs a good defense and made it competative.It remined me of the Giants vs Packers game when we saw what we were capable of.Obviously you add a Keller,and a Hill and you have a better offense.But the Tebow coming in and out screwed their flow and that made it very tough given the quality of team they played which is a top 5 team,no doubt.

JohnW62
10-11-2012, 09:38 PM
all the Giants do is win and get no respect, the Jets are imploding all the way to a disaster of a season and for some reason they are the story on all sports shows, why, because people like watching a car wreck