PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Williams

Antwuan
10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
How Much Love Does Kyle Williams Get Around Here?

EnragedYouth85
10-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Zero.

Sarcasman
10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Zero.

Why should he? He never did anything for us.

He looks like he's gonna grow into a good player though...

Toadofsteel
10-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Kyle Williams would probably have been safer in NYC after that title game than in SF though... at least here he would have been ignored or maybe heckled if someone recognized him. Not like the death threats he got in SF.

Though to be fair, it's not like we're any better... I'm sure most of us wanted to kill Matt Dodge after that fateful punt. It goes with the territory of being a goat...

TheAnalyst
10-08-2012, 11:10 PM
As much love as Trey Junkin gets in SF...

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.

Antwuan
10-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.

Very True!

I was just asking. Lol!

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 02:18 AM
How Much Love Does Kyle Williams Get Around Here?

Sorry I cant resist, If you guys honestly didnt think you were gifted that game from not 1 but 2 bone headed plays on Kyle Williams then you would have never made a thread dedicated to it. Just saying. :)

BlueSanta
10-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Kinda like asking how much props Jaquain Williams gets on the SF boards for knocking the ball out.

Martyr
10-09-2012, 03:33 AM
He's a good kid, I'm glad he weathered the storm after that game.

GMan-67
10-09-2012, 03:40 AM
shows what they are all about out there ... they made this kid the scape goat and tried to sell that he was only playing b/c of injuries to try to somehow diminish our victory, but now we all see he was/is their guy and that was just a way for them to be sore losers

look@dafilm
10-09-2012, 04:07 AM
shows what they are all about out there ... they made this kid the scape goat and tried to sell that he was only playing b/c of injuries to try to somehow diminish our victory, but now we all see he was/is their guy and that was just a way for them to be sore losers
ummm, he was

BlueSanta
10-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Sorry I cant resist, If you guys honestly didnt think you were gifted that game from not 1 but 2 bone headed plays on Kyle Williams then you would have never made a thread dedicated to it. Just saying. :)

San Fran had 1 of the best turnover margins in the NFL last year. They won games with tough defense, mediocre but mistake free offense, and forced turnovers.

So, do you not find it a bit hypocritical to then turn around and say how you "gifted" us that game with 2 turnovers? Doesnt that belittle your teams previous achievements? How is it when you turn it over it is a "gift" but when your opponents turn it over it is a "take away" or "forced turnover?"

GMan-67
10-09-2012, 04:14 AM
ummm, he was

well the Ravens cut Cundiff and Lee Evans

but you guys are playing your scape goat more and more and more ... is it blind loyalty or has your excuse been competely exposed???

nakiki
10-09-2012, 05:18 AM
because mishandled punts are much more flukey than takeaways caused by interceptions

Captain Chaos
10-09-2012, 05:35 AM
More if he gift wraps a couple more fumble's for us!

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 02:48 PM
He's a good kid, I'm glad he weathered the storm after that game.

I agree, that stupid crap he went through was just pathetic. Who the hell does some stupid crap like that. Now he is showing that he can be a star on our team and that I am happy for.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 02:50 PM
because mishandled punts are much more flukey than takeaways caused by interceptions

This! If it was one, maybe it would have been differant (well it would have) Eli didnt/couldnt drive the feild so he relied on those two muffed punts/fumbles to get the yards needed to kick the GW feild goal

ny06
10-09-2012, 03:03 PM
This! If it was one, maybe it would have been differant (well it would have) Eli didnt/couldnt drive the feild so he relied on those two muffed punts/fumbles to get the yards needed to kick the GW feild goal
Eli threw for over 300 yards and 2 td's. But you were saying Eli couldn't drive down the field without two muffed punts?
Maybe in the 49ers boards you can spew nonsense and no one will call you on it, not here.

Giantz4Life
10-09-2012, 03:04 PM

Maybe if your QB could have converted more than ONE third down in the entire game you'd be holding this instead....but no.

http://cdn2.mademan.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/worst-super-bowl-winners/eli-manning-with-super-bowl-xlvi-trophy.jpg

Laurah1275
10-09-2012, 03:10 PM
He gets so much love, he's the best player in the NFL, he's......................wait, what?

CDN_G-FAN
10-09-2012, 03:26 PM

You didn't lose because of Kyle Williams.

You lost because of Harbaugh, he was outcoached.

iPrism
10-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Anyone who blames KW for the NFCCG loss last year is ignorant. We lost because our receivers had 1 reception for 3 yards. Some people need to wake up especially some of my fellow Niner fans.

TheBookOfEli
10-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Anyone who blames KW for the NFCCG loss last year is ignorant. We lost because our receivers had 1 reception for 3 yards. Some people need to wake up especially some of my fellow Niner fans.

OMG! A 49er fan that actually thinks with logic!

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 04:11 PM

thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 04:14 PM
thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not! Oh shut up man that is his opinion... you 49er fans are coming off as little cry babies once someone say's something about your precious coach. You guys are not entitled to anything.

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Oh shut up man that is his opinion... you 49er fans are coming off as little cry babies once someone say's something about your precious coach. You guys are not entitled to anything.

Shut up man? Sorry, I thought this was smack talk. I will only talk crap when one of your fans spews garbage. Most of you seem to know football, but some of your comments are just foolish.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 05:26 PM

Out coached? By who? Your coach sux! This time next week there will be another we want Coughlins job thread!

look@dafilm
10-09-2012, 07:59 PM
well the Ravens cut Cundiff and Lee Evans

but you guys are playing your scape goat more and more and more ... is it blind loyalty or has your excuse been competely exposed???

Never scape goated anything, you made it sound like fiction that Williams was only playing because of injury....facts are facts, and as it turns out, he was only returning punts due to injury.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 08:06 PM

This. He didn't DROP it, it was poked out.

His stupidity was in not covering up and hitting the deck to keep the ball safe. That's coaching.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 08:09 PM
ummm, he was <playing b/c of injuries>

You guys act like Ted Ginn was something special. I know Dolphin fans who called him "Ted Gimp".

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Eli threw for over 300 yards and 2 td's. But you were saying Eli couldn't drive down the field without two muffed punts?
Maybe in the 49ers boards you can spew nonsense and no one will call you on it, not here.

And Alex threw for 196 and 2 TDs, Yes that is 100% right. If eli was doing SOoooo well then why did they punt the ball. I know it was all part of "the man" coughlins plan. >.>

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!

If he coached his players to protect the ball, to drop and cover up in traffic as ours did, things could have been very different last year.

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Maybe if your QB could have converted more than ONE third down in the entire game you'd be holding this instead....but no.

http://cdn2.mademan.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/worst-super-bowl-winners/eli-manning-with-super-bowl-xlvi-trophy.jpg

haha good one, maybe if you guys were as bad *** as you all say your locker would look like this,..

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/forty9erlou/49erDraftDayParty4-23-05002.jpg

On top of that we had NO WRs to throw it to, VD and a half decent Crabtree doesnt count

look@dafilm
10-10-2012, 02:22 AM
You guys act like Ted Ginn was something special. I know Dolphin fans who called him "Ted Gimp".

And? I know Giants fans who were calling for Coughlins head around this time last year. Besides, I never said Ginn was anything special (which he is. he's one of the better return players in the league) I correct a false statement by a poster here.

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 07:43 AM
haha good one, maybe if you guys were as bad *** as you all say your locker would look like this,..

When Joe Montana was in his 9th year (87) he had as many trophies as Eli does in his 9th. ;)

All we got is most playoff appearances in NFL history, 3rd most titles in NFL history, playing in a championship game 9 out of 10 decades, only team to win SBs in 4 consecutive decades, and one of the top legacies in all of sports... Poor us.

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/6849/img3788cropped.jpg

Oh, and we earned 3 of these 4 going through SF. Twice in your house in the NFC CG.

http://imageshack.us/a/img441/1604/giantssuperbowltrophies.jpg

Laurah1275
10-12-2012, 07:06 PM
http://youtu.be/OwcvtQsiiM4

My apologies if this has been posted before.....I've seen the famous fumbles plenty of times, but the music in this one makes it xtra funny! LOL...OMG...MVP...:)

Rudyy
10-12-2012, 07:20 PM
How many SB titles have you guys won in the past 5 years?

That's ok, I'll wait..

Giantz4Life
10-12-2012, 08:28 PM

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/forty9erlou/49erDraftDayParty4-23-05002.jpg

On top of that we had NO WRs to throw it to, VD and a half decent Crabtree doesnt count

Yeah, I was talking about recent events I didn't ask for prehistoric history lessons.

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 03:02 PM
ummm, he was

Things you never hear from knowledgeable football fans, "oh, if we only had TED GINN that day we would have won!"

Ted Ginn.....hilarious.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-13-2012, 05:57 PM
The funny thing is that Harbaugh kept giving Williams opportunities to even receive the ball in that game. The writing was on the wall on that early reverse they tried where he let the ball loose. If I am not mistaken, you guys RECOVERED that one. Hmmmm... I don't hear an talk about that because if we get that ball we get good field position and the argument can be made we have at least an extra 3 points an OT is never even an issue.

Now I understand having faith in ya' guy... but not in that game. Not like that. Why didn't Harbaugh ever get the 'hate' for that? Bit unfair I thought it was that Kyle got all of that crap from the Niners 'faithful'. Harbaugh unscathed. Never in NY you will see that.

Mbeach49er
10-13-2012, 08:15 PM
The funny thing is that Harbaugh kept giving Williams opportunities to even receive the ball in that game. The writing was on the wall on that early reverse they tried where he let the ball loose. If I am not mistaken, you guys RECOVERED that one. Hmmmm... I don't hear an talk about that because if we get that ball we get good field position and the argument can be made we have at least an extra 3 points an OT is never even an issue.

Now I understand having faith in ya' guy... but not in that game. Not like that. Why didn't Harbaugh ever get the 'hate' for that? Bit unfair I thought it was that Kyle got all of that crap from the Niners 'faithful'. Harbaugh unscathed. Never in NY you will see that.

When will you guys learn to maybe ask a question, before posting silly stuff. Lets make it clear....crystal clear:

Our returner was HURT, KW is the back up,,,,,,you know, next man up!!

The first "gift" he gave you was terrible, should have stayed far away from the ball. The second time he was stripped, kudos to Giants for making the play. Fans were upset to be sure, but real fans know the second one was just "one of those plays."

94niners
10-14-2012, 08:50 AM

The fact that you have to even mention this speaks volumes. It's like you're trying to convince yourself.