PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem Nicks

Antwuan
10-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Any Word On Hakeem Nicks Status For Sunday's Game vs 49ers?

brad
10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Still listed as "Out" but I don't think the injury report has been updated yet.

Buddy333
10-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Even if he plays you have to wonder just how healthy he really is.

giantsfan420
10-08-2012, 09:23 PM
we'll know on thur. if he practices he'll prob play, if he doesnt practice thur. he won't play. since the foot thing they only want nicks to practice on Thursdays...

dave56dj
10-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Adam Schefter has been reporting that nicks was targeting the niners game for his return. We will see this week if that is the case - but there were signs on friday that he was edging closer to a return. Listed as out has nothing to do with this week - the new report comes out weds. I am guessing he will be questionable. I think he will play - but we will know by sat at the latest cause he's not gonna travel if he isn't ready.

Be interesting to see what happens with barden bernard hosley and rivers too. With Hill gone they desperately need hosley back

Captain Chaos
10-09-2012, 04:39 AM
Hope we finally get to see him!

nycsportzfan
10-09-2012, 08:32 AM
i have a feeling hes gonna be out again.. Hes super injury prone..

TuckandRolle
10-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Adam Shefter is my least favorite reporter/analyst for the Giants. Doubt we will see Nicks out there on Sunday.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Adam Schefter has been reporting that nicks was targeting the niners game for his return. We will see this week if that is the case - but there were signs on friday that he was edging closer to a return. Listed as out has nothing to do with this week - the new report comes out weds. I am guessing he will be questionable. I think he will play - but we will know by sat at the latest cause he's not gonna travel if he isn't ready.

Be interesting to see what happens with barden bernard hosley and rivers too. With Hill gone they desperately need hosley backif all 4 of them are active (well 5 including Nicks) who sits in their place? Scott i guess would be one depending on if Brown is cleared by the NFL to play. If both barden and Nicks are active then i guess JJ would sit. benard would sit Kuhn??? Kuhn seems like he will become a force.. Or maybe it sits Austin. Hosleys and rivers return will bench whom??

miked1958
10-09-2012, 09:20 AM
why cant the NFL just do away with this rule and just have all 53 that are on the roster be able to play if they are not hurt. would make it much easier. lol