PDA

View Full Version : Rolle flapping mouth again

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Rolle: "The game is won throughout the week. ... If you're going to play on Sunday you need to be out there w/ your men during the wk."

TheBlueScreen Ralph Vacchiano
Justin Tuck's response to Rolle's rant: "Its easy to be tough when you're doing it with someone else's body." #NYG

Rolle has been pointing fingers over the last few weeks which would be fine if he wasnt compounding problems with his awful play.
What has this guy done since coming to NY .
I hope the Giants cut this fool he is a fing cancer

TheEnigma
12-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Shut up Rolle...

One of the most overrated FA signings we've had in years.

God, if only Chad Jones didn't have that freak accident.

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Every time Rolle opens his mouth, something bad happens.

"I want them to throw at me" - Antrel Rolle
Well the Skins threw at him, and he got torched.

"We WILL make the Playoffs" - Antrel Rolle
He said this last year, and we missed out. He said it again this year, and we're going downhill.

"We will beat the Redskins 99 of 100 times" - Antrel Rolle
The Redskins just swept us.

scf424
Nothing good is going to come out of this.

At all. Just going to lead to in-fighting.

jakegibbs
Rolle: "The game is won throughout the week. ... If you're going to play on Sunday you need to be out there w/ your men during the wk."

TheBlueScreen Ralph Vacchiano
Justin Tuck's response to Rolle's rant: "Its easy to be tough when you're doing it with someone else's body." #NYG

Rolle has been pointing fingers over the last few weeks which would be fine if he wasnt compounding problems with his awful play.
What has this guy done since coming to NY .
I hope the Giants cut this fool he is a fing cancer

ANOTHER GREAT JR SIGNING.

buddy33
12-18-2011, 05:08 PM
How much money do they save next year by cutting him?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Tuck has more talent in his injured pinky toe than Rolle has in his entire body......... what a hack

Harooni
12-18-2011, 05:12 PM
wow rolle calling others out??? really

what did tuck mean by someone else's body ?? what body is rolle using?

blueomaha
12-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Rolle is stuck on stupid...at one point in the game, looked like he was taking a nap on the bench....

buddy33
12-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Well any hopes you may have had that they could make the playoffs just ended. Looks like the locker room is now fighting.

barran21
12-18-2011, 05:15 PM
I hope Reese cuts his overrated *** next season...

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Every time Rolle opens his mouth, something bad happens.

"I want them to throw at me" - Antrel Rolle
Well the Skins threw at him, and he got torched.

"We WILL make the Playoffs" - Antrel Rolle
He said this last year, and we missed out. He said it again this year, and we're going downhill.

"We will beat the Redskins 99 of 100 times" - Antrel Rolle
The Redskins just swept us.
All week complaining how it wasnt his fault on the Bryant TD even though the Giants won.Throwing under teammates under the bus when he could of shut up and went on to the next game.People say he is a leader but he seems like a horrible one. I want him and his bloated contract gone

comebacktiki
12-18-2011, 05:22 PM
How much money do they save next year by cutting him?Antrel Rolle makes about 7.5 mill a year.

buddy33
12-18-2011, 05:23 PM
How much money do they save next year by cutting him?Antrel Rolle makes about 7.5 mill a year.

That could help rebuild the OL in the off season.

Can they cut Baas too?

Gmen2005
12-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Well Coughlin has definitely lost his team, they're fighting between each other. This is not going to end well.

GMENAGAIN
Dumb thing to say outside of the locker room . . . . but the fact is that he is right.</P>

</P>

mrg3
We all agree on this, Throws Webster under the Bus last week Tuck this week. In the Press.. What about His 3rd and 17 tackle? Cut him another Miami Thug.

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 05:27 PM
We all agree on this, Throws Webster under the Bus last week Tuck this week. In the Press.. What about His 3rd and 17 tackle? Cut him another Miami Thug.

exactly what he is........

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Another from Rolle, as you can tell from the first six words: "At the end of the day, coaches can dial up whatever kind of game plan. Itís football, man. Need I say more? If you donít got it (points to chest) in the heart, I donít know."

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Antrel Rolle: "Do I know weíre a great team? Yeah. Are we playing like a great team? No. But itís all about actions. Itís not about words. Honestly right now my words mean absolutely nothing. Sometimes we go out there and we play like weíre coming to play football. Sometimes we go out there and just take the field. Itís not good enough." #NYG

He is right and everyone knows it but make a Fing play Antrel. Intercept a pass, force a fumble,make a fing tackle on 3rd and 17

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Antrel Rolle: "Do I know weíre a great team? Yeah. Are we playing like a great team? No. But itís all about actions. Itís not about words. Honestly right now my words mean absolutely nothing. Sometimes we go out there and we play like weíre coming to play football. Sometimes we go out there and just take the field. Itís not good enough." #NYG

about the only true statement he's made..

GMENAGAIN
I actually don't mind at least one of our guys being pissed off by this loss.</P>

Did you see Tuck after the game . . . is that what you want our team to act like after a loss? Some guy that seems like he has been battling clinical depression all year?</P>

</P>

Overdrive92
Rolle needs to take a page out of Tuck's book and just come out and admit "I suck".

GMENAGAIN
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Rolle needs to take a page out of Tuck's book and just come out and admit "I suck".</P>

Yeah, I want all of our players to act just like Tuck.</P>

This **** has been happening for too long under his locker room "leadership"</P>

Beelzeboss
12-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Well this is just what we need.

Kase-1
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM

He is right and everyone knows it but make a Fing play Antrel. Intercept a pass, force a fumble,make a fing tackle on 3rd and 17

The guy speaks all day long, but at least he's honest, you might not like what he says but he speaks the truth

And yea I wish he mad a great game changing play today, but he straight up had a bad day

netplus
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
At the end of the day Antrel, you are the worst open field tackler I have ever seen. And how did that FB feel running over you at the goal line. Nice technique Antrel!

And I think I know why ANtrel can't communicate with his teammates on the football field...his ears are too small!

http://nflredskins.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/ap1112040103782-e1323893818599.jpg?w=620&h=394