PDA

View Full Version : Sash in, Hill out

ebick
10-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Hill suspended for 4 games, same thing as Sash

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Safety-Will-Hill-suspended-Sash-activated/3bd9cea6-683b-452c-9314-ad25995a748d

EnragedYouth85
10-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Yup, yesterdays news. Thanks though! :)

TheEnigma
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Kind of annoying considering Hill has shown superior coverage skills vs Sash but we'll make due.

EnragedYouth85
10-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Kind of annoying considering Hill has shown superior coverage skills vs Sash but we'll make due.

Sash will be playing ST's only if Hosley can come back. We also have Coe too.. so Sash will probably be ST's only IMO.

BigBlue1971
10-09-2012, 02:12 PM
yea its too bad about Hill! i was beginning to like his enthusiasm a lot!

but Sash is a baller as well! hopefully hes ready to go!

jonnyhaze
10-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Who else thinks these young players on our team took Adderral this offseason/training camp in order to study the playbook and film study?
Everyone who went to college in the past decade knows what the real use of Adderral is. CRAMMING.

lamas
10-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Something fishy is going on. The timing with Sash coming back and Hill going out fits too well. Guess the NFL gave the Giants a break?

Also, how does Hill not win the appeal if it was as straight forward as his story: He got a prescription from a Dr., was signed by the Giants, found out it was banned and tested positive very soon after signing...and still got suspended? There's more to the story.

jonnyhaze
10-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I don't understand either.
Andre Brown won his appeal.
Tyler Sash lost.
Will Hill lost.

All of them were Dr. prescribed according to transcripts. Curious indeed.

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Its not that strange, I think the league allowed the giants to stagger the suspensions.

lamas
10-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Its not that strange, I think the league allowed the giants to stagger the suspensions.

To me that is strange. Why would they let us do that? Doesn't that give us an unfair advantage?

I'm not saying that the NFL did do that. It very well could have been the timing of the appeals process, but that is a big coincidence.

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 04:31 PM
To me that is strange. Why would they let us do that? Doesn't that give us an unfair advantage?

I'm not saying that the NFL did do that. It very well could have been the timing of the appeals process, but that is a big coincidence.

Not really, really the only difference is that they arent forced to cut someone. Not like they get both players at the same time.

GMan-67
10-09-2012, 04:50 PM
well remember the Giants didnt take Adderal ... the players did, so the league might have worked with us a bit ... since the whole point of the suspension is to cost those players 4 game checks and that is what's happening

and im angry with the Doctors .... if you're a responsible Dr. and a football player comes into your office ... dont you ask for the list of NFL banned substances??? ... maybe there should be a course in common sense during medical school

but the good thing is we dont have to cut anyone yet, which is good .... even when Canty comes back, we still have the option of the short term IR to stash a player

the longer we can go without being forced into a cut decision the better, b/c those things tend to take care of themselves given time

NYGabriel
10-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I like what Paysinger and Herzlich did to his locker.

jomo
10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Is this the Groundhog Day thread? lol