PDA

View Full Version : 49ers felt the Giants were too loud in the locker room after NFCC game?

BeatYale
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/6

The video embedded on that, around the 2:30 mark it is mentioned.

I'll give them some slack since they haven't been to the playoffs in such a long time, most of the players on their team are unfamiliar with the atmosphere, and at the time they had not experienced a loss in the playoffs in which the next door locker room will be filled with joy.

Apparently the sounds of us celebrating really bothered them.

Buddy333
10-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh to bad.

Giants5699
10-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Does Cindy Crybaby play for San Fran?

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Their stadium is a dump baseball stadium that the baseball team left... Did you see how cramped that locker room was? Guys were sitting ON TOP OF lockers because there was no room.

Memo to 49ers: build a new stadium and build the locker rooms far apart so you don't have to hear other teams celebrating.

Ruttiger711
10-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Hope Eli tags their wall this time.

Rudyy
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
I wonder if they would like some cheese with that whine.

Morehead State
10-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Their stadium is a dump baseball stadium that the baseball team left... Did you see how cramped that locker room was? Guys were sitting ON TOP OF lockers because there was no room.

Memo to 49ers: build a new stadium and build the locker rooms far apart so you don't have to hear other teams celebrating.
They are.

http://www.newsantaclarastadium.com/sites/all/themes/niners/images/official/exterior01.jpg

Colorado49er
10-09-2012, 02:48 PM
lol, you guys are reading WAY to much into that.

GMENAGAIN
10-09-2012, 03:13 PM
I highly doubt that this is a true issue

miked1958
10-09-2012, 03:14 PM

I'll give them some slack since they haven't been to the playoffs in such a long time, most of the players on their team are unfamiliar with the atmosphere, and at the time they had not experienced a loss in the playoffs in which the next door locker room will be filled with joy.

Apparently the sounds of us celebrating really bothered them.Oh please... Witner is just a little cry baby. WAA WAA.... they are celabrating to loud next door. someone go knock on their locker room door and tell them to hold it down....LOL...

Also he is still sore that we owned him in that 07 game vs Bills when he got run over several times and beat long after talking all that junk in the game that sent us to the playoffs.

joemorrisforprez
10-09-2012, 03:16 PM

+1

moosedrool
10-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Guys, shsssssssssssssss, we're going to the super bowl, keep it down, we don't want the 49ers to be upset at us.

miked1958
10-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Guys, shsssssssssssssss, we're going to the super bowl, keep it down, we don't want the 49ers to be upset at us.I know right?? what an idiot.. If the shoe was on the other foot and they had won at MetLife.. you think they would be quiet??

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 03:26 PM
They are <building a new stadium>.

Is that actually going up? They've been talking about a new stadium since the mid 90s.

EDIT: Oh I forgot they're moving to Santa Clara

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
They are.

http://www.newsantaclarastadium.com/sites/all/themes/niners/images/official/exterior01.jpg

what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 03:29 PM
what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it

People seem to like to build these "broken" stadiums... When I see it I wonder why they never finished it ;)

GMan-67
10-09-2012, 03:37 PM
god they are looking for anything to motivate them

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:02 PM
well after all the **** the niners talked before that game im glad the giants were loud in celebrating the nfc championship w. freaking vernon davis was handing out invitations to his 49ers nfc championship celebration party all week leading up to that game. i hate the niners want this W

BigBlue1971
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
they aint heard nothin yet!

joemorrisforprez
10-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Guys, shsssssssssssssss, we're going to the super bowl, keep it down, we don't want the 49ers to be upset at us.

Seriously, what a bunch of whining *****es. The more I hear from them and their fanbase, the happier I become that the G-Men beat them in the NFCCG.

Morehead State
10-09-2012, 04:11 PM
I know right?? what an idiot.. If the shoe was on the other foot and they had won at MetLife.. you think they would be quiet??
...Speaking of a crap stadium.

Ruttiger711
10-09-2012, 04:37 PM
They are.

If you look close enough, you can see someone in a raiders jersey catching a beat down.

SweetZombieJesus
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM

Dude you'd have to dig as low as SHEA to find a place as big of a dump as Candlestick

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM

i know the weather sucked but it was so quite sunday atleast on tv it was i thought i was watching golf and some goofy guy was holding a sign saying "quiet please"

BeatYale
10-09-2012, 04:54 PM
lol, you guys are reading WAY to much into that.

If anyone was reading too much into it, it was Whitner. It makes perfect sense that the next door locker room is louder than usual after any playoff win, especially a playoff win that results to a Super Bowl trip.

Giant stuck in Texas
10-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Hope Eli tags their wall this time.With Krylon, not a Sharpie.........

sharick88
10-09-2012, 05:12 PM

It's not really that big of a deal. I believe that their locker rooms are pretty close to each other. If I were them, I would take it personal too. Maybe as a motivator of some sort.

byron
10-09-2012, 05:13 PM
i know the weather sucked but it was so quite sunday atleast on tv it was i thought i was watching golf and some goofy guy was holding a sign saying "quiet please"

well I think part of the problem is that the new stadium is twice as big as the old stadium "The stadium is just over 2 million square feet, which is more than double the old stadium, and covers almost 13.5 acres, compared to 10.3 acres for the old stadium. it only holds 2000 more people....the extra million sq ft is a lot of space to fill with sound who knows where the stadium mikes are and then thers the guy that runs the feed that goes out from there....I was there it got loud ...

Breezely
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM
. . . . . . . .There's no crying in football!!!!!!!

speed3freak
10-09-2012, 06:18 PM
well I think part of the problem is that the new stadium is twice as big as the old stadium "The stadium is just over 2 million square feet, which is more than double the old stadium, and covers almost 13.5 acres, compared to 10.3 acres for the old stadium. it only holds 2000 more people....the extra million sq ft is a lot of space to fill with sound who knows where the stadium mikes are and then thers the guy that runs the feed that goes out from there....I was there it got loud ...

Agreed on all points. The stadium was quiet only in the first quarter when the browns had rung up a 14 point lead. That place was electric after that. I couldn't hear my buddy talk after cruz scored his 2nd TD, and I was up in section 329.

Morehead State
10-09-2012, 07:15 PM
No home field advantage at all. very quite place.
But the design is horrible for the fans. Not enough bathrooms first of all. Secondly, its impossible to get to the 300 section. Takes forever. Got to the turnstiles in plenty of time and it was 7-0, and Cleveland had the ball again before we sat down.
Plus the place is plain ugly.

TextureDj
10-09-2012, 07:26 PM

Trying to replicate (in my best Papa) "The Swirling Winds of Giants Stadium" ?

speed3freak
10-09-2012, 07:43 PM
But the design is horrible for the fans. Not enough bathrooms first of all. Secondly, its impossible to get to the 300 section. Takes forever. Got to the turnstiles in plenty of time and it was 7-0, and Cleveland had the ball again before we sat down.

Wow, complain much? It is NOT difficult to get to the 300 sections, not whatsoever. There are sets of express staircases that go directly to the 300 level, but obviously you weren't keeping your eyes open for them. Bathrooms are NO different than they were at Giants stadium and the exact same as they are at the Linc in Philly (worked security there for years in college). Its really not hard to look up the layout of the stadium online.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Wow, complain much? It is NOT difficult to get to the 300 sections, not whatsoever. There are sets of express staircases that go directly to the 300 level, but obviously you weren't keeping your eyes open for them. Bathrooms are NO different than they were at Giants stadium and the exact same as they are at the Linc in Philly (worked security there for years in college). Its really not hard to look up the layout of the stadium online.Agreed the stadium isn't half as bad as he thinks and I had no problem getting to the bathroom... it's definitely better then the old stadium I can tell you that.

Giants5699
10-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Dude you'd have to dig as low as SHEA to find a place as big of a dump as Candlestick

Shea was much better than Citi field. I hate Citi Field

NWKEffectElement
10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
You can't be freaking serious. LMFAO!!!

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-09-2012, 09:06 PM
They just won the NFC Championship...They were going to the Super Bowl, should they act like they were in a library?

Morehead State
10-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Wow, complain much? It is NOT difficult to get to the 300 sections, not whatsoever. There are sets of express staircases that go directly to the 300 level, but obviously you weren't keeping your eyes open for them. Bathrooms are NO different than they were at Giants stadium and the exact same as they are at the Linc in Philly (worked security there for years in college). Its really not hard to look up the layout of the stadium online.
Where are these express staircases? I haven't seen them. And I went to this weeks game with people who go to several games per year and they complain about the same thing I did.
The old stadium had the spirals that went straight to the 300 level. If you are talking about the stairways on the 50 yard line, they are very tough to get to.

And its not complaining. the first year I went, we were in sec. 144 so it was a breeze to get to. But the last two times were in 300 sections, (this time 346) and it was very difficult.
I just don't like the place. I love going but once per year is plenty for me.

Cool Papa B.
10-09-2012, 09:44 PM

Whitner needs to grow up. When a team wins their conference championship they've earned the right to celebrate. If the celebration is too loud because the lockers are really close to each other then get two cotton balls and plug your ears.

Parademon
10-10-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm sure if they had won & were going to the SB, the Giants would have had to suffer hearing their HC's stupidly annoying " Who's got it better than we do" slogan. I wish the Giants had yelled that out to stick it to him!

look@dafilm
10-10-2012, 01:32 AM
lol

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 07:19 AM

Bring back the spirals and the main gate escalators. I have a heart attack getting to the upper bowl.

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 06:21 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!!!!! iN Fact when we Win the game, I want ALL Giant fans to blow their car horns !!!

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 06:23 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!!!!! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96ltpimqt1rq8m09.jpg

I had to..

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 06:28 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96ltpimqt1rq8m09.jpg

I had to..

"quiet please"

njersey
10-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Does Cindy Crybaby play for San Fran?

Ha ha ha

nycisgreat
10-10-2012, 08:41 PM

This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while. How should a team going to a Superbowl should behavior.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 08:47 PM
You know what aftyer that comment, we should have our buses ride around the stadium blowing their horns on the way in and out of that ramshackle excuse for a Stadium

Redeyejedi
10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
I thought the 49er fan base was by the far the worst of all the 1's the Giants faced last year. Thats right worse then the EAGLES

Redeyejedi
10-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Bring back the spirals and the main gate escalators. I have a heart attack getting to the upper bowl.Jets fans love the Spirals

miked1958
10-11-2012, 08:57 AM
I thought the 49er fan base was by the far the worst of all the 1's the Giants faced last year. Thats right worse then the EAGLESalthough i can remember the Old Veterans Stadium. It was the only Stadium at the time that had a Jail.. lol. Whats that say about their fans for them to have a Jail in an NFL Football Stadium.

SweetZombieJesus
10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Jets fans love the Spirals

T! I! T! S! Tits! Tits! Tits!