PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Rolle says knee injury "lingering", but will play

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/giants_rolle_says_knee_injury_lingering_0ixw1QUsSM a27rP1Ff8otN

Excerpt: "Im definitely better than I was three weeks ago, Rolle said Tuesday during his weekly WFAN radio spot. Its a battle, its a constant battle each and every day.

Rolle was hurt in the Nov. 20 victory over the Panthers in Carolina when he slammed his left knee into a camera stationed just pas the left side of the end zone. He hasnt missed a game since then with an injury that was initially called a bruise and a laceration. Rolle has been forced to miss practice time and it is clear he is managing himself through swelling and soreness.

With this knee injury, its going to take some time, Rolle said. I never thought it would be this crucial. Its a lingering process, not anything too serious, but its something that lingers around and sticks with you a little bit. But Ill be fine and I will be out there for the game come Sunday. Read more...

miked1958
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
and the beat goes on with the injury bug.. the ones who are hurt just cant seem to shake it (nicks, Rolle, rivers, hosley and others) and new ones seem to join the list each week

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 05:23 PM
and the beat goes on with the injury bug.. the ones who are hurt just cant seem to shake it (nicks, Rolle, rivers, hosley and others) and new ones seem to join the list each week

Rolle will play, that's all we can ask

giantsfan420
10-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Rolle will play WELL, that's all we can ask

small addition to what i'm asking of rolle

GameTime
10-09-2012, 06:41 PM
if he played 3 weeks ago then he is just being a *****....lol

Rolle.....do your assignments and all will be good.....

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 09:41 PM
if he played 3 weeks ago then he is just being a *****....lol

Rolle.....do your assignments and all will be good.....

+1

Marvelousmik
10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Rolle will play, that's all we can ask

i feel the exact opposite. I would rather if he sat out and healed up some more instead of to risk making it worse. i want everyone to be healthy coming out of the bye

GameTime
10-09-2012, 10:00 PM
i feel the exact opposite. I would rather if he sat out and healed up some more instead of to risk making it worse. i want everyone to be healthy coming out of the bye
the bye is week 11....long way to go

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 10:00 PM

As Perry Fewell has noted; there's no keeping him down (referring to Rolle)

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
the bye is week 11....long way to go

Good position to have a bye