PDA

View Full Version : i have to eat crow on 3 players

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:26 PM
stevie brown... this guy is a playmaker i was really down on him in preseason after he got trucked in the endzone by the jags rb i dont even know if he is still in the nfl. also he has a bad game vs the pats in preseason. i was pissed when he made team and when people asked weeks ago who we should cut once sash came back and i said him. boy was i wrong he has made big plays and has looked good out there

domenick hixon... i was probally the #1 hater for this guy in preseason i have always been a fan of his but NUMEROUS times i said he should have been #4 or #5 on depth chart once season started due to his lack of production in preseason. he is a professional and desereved more respect then i was giving him

ab.... i said he was slow cant hit holes and didnt run with fire anymore after the dallas game. sunday he showed us why we all love him he looked just as good as his rookie and 2nd year minus alitte speed.

i am a very postive fan sometimes homerish and i never talk bad about our player but this year i called these 3 out and needless to say ive never enjoyed being wrong so much in my whole life.

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Stevie Brown had only an ok game.

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:39 PM

he made a crucial pick last week and had a pick vs panthers

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
he made a crucial pick last week and had a pick vs panthers

Im more concerned with what he didnt do than what he did.

and a tipped pass is just luck

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Im more concerned with what he didnt do than what he did

so what didnt he do

GMan-67
10-09-2012, 04:41 PM
you don't have to eat crow on Stevie Brown ... few of us knew what we had with him (and we still dont) ... so far he has shown some ball hawking ability and every team needs that

now Hixon and AB .... allow me to get you some utensils

they are both TOUGH , that's the best way to describe them ... they wouldnt impress anyone in a combine setting, but on game day they are GAMERS

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 04:42 PM
stevie brown... this guy is a playmaker i was really down on him in preseason after he got trucked in the endzone by the jags rb i dont even know if he is still in the nfl. also he has a bad game vs the pats in preseason. i was pissed when he made team and when people asked weeks ago who we should cut once sash came back and i said him. boy was i wrong he has made big plays and has looked good out there

domenick hixon... i was probally the #1 hater for this guy in preseason i have always been a fan of his but NUMEROUS times i said he should have been #4 or #5 on depth chart once season started due to his lack of production in preseason. he is a professional and desereved more respect then i was giving him

ab.... i said he was slow cant hit holes and didnt run with fire anymore after the dallas game. sunday he showed us why we all love him he looked just as good as his rookie and 2nd year minus alitte speed.

i am a very postive fan sometimes homerish and i never talk bad about our player but this year i called these 3 out and needless to say ive never enjoyed being wrong so much in my whole life.

It takes a big man to own up

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 04:42 PM
so what didnt he do

apart from being solely responsible for the first TD pass, and partially responsible for the second TD pass, I thought he was slow to fill rush lanes.

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:44 PM
It takes a big man to own up

thanks ro and i know if you had to eat a big piece of humble pie you would as well. when stevie brown got that pick vs browns my wife looked at me and said "i thought you said he sucked" my freaking wife is calling me out lol

ryan12
10-09-2012, 04:46 PM
apart from being solely responsible for the first TD pass, and partially responsible for the second TD pass, I thought he was slow to fill rush lanes.

did you watch the game 1st td was t rich run 2nd one was chase blackburn getting burnt by a wr with no help from rolle...

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 04:48 PM
did you watch the game 1st td was t rich run 2nd one was chase blackburn getting burnt by a wr with no help from rolle...

TD pass I said, they had two of them, the first one was absolutely 100% stevie Browns fault, who was not where he was supposed to be.

The second TD pass looked like a skinny post ran between Brown and Webster.

BigBlue1971
10-09-2012, 04:48 PM
i think keeping faith in the Giants players will prevent one from having to dine on crow every week!

its a team game with a lot of the successes and failures depending on other players!

but if you like crow........theres 50 guys left on the roster!

EnragedYouth85
10-09-2012, 04:50 PM

Theres another thread on this, Rolle wasn't responsible for that half of the field.. Brown was, but he dropped down to the underneath route..

Buddy333
10-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Didn't Brown come out and say he was at fault for that 1st TD pass? He had a deflected pass go his way for an interception and picked u a fumble caused by Hill. The interception he had in the Panthers game was in garbage time.

idiotekniQues
10-09-2012, 05:04 PM
my one friend is also a huge giants fan like myself, and he is always super positive about the Giants, like after this week's game i texted him that we looked good but worried about the lack of a pass rush. it didn't bother him.

the one thing i have heard negative from him in the last couple of years about the giants was about AB. he said a couple weeks ago that AB has lost his quickness and is done. i believe a lot of people thought that.

also hixon does look great. great ****in hands, he has made some impressive catches this year.

rainierjef
10-09-2012, 05:19 PM

Exactly.

That pick was nothing spectacular, he did a good job of locating and getting hands on the ball, but lets not call it an Ed Reed type of interception. S.Brown is servicable, will like to see more against better WR's.

GFiP
10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm glad we have at least one player who's a ball hawking. Rolle was supposed to be that but he plays like a linebacker.

slipknottin
10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm glad we have at least one player who's a ball hawking. Rolle was supposed to be that but he plays like a linebacker.

who is that one player?

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 05:32 PM
thanks ro and i know if you had to eat a big piece of humble pie you would as well. when stevie brown got that pick vs browns my wife looked at me and said "i thought you said he sucked" my freaking wife is calling me out lol

Trade her!

ryan12
10-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Trade her!

i wouldnt trade her for the world. she is hot and she can have an inteligent conversation about sports which makes her even hotter

GFiP
10-09-2012, 05:51 PM
who is that one player?Brown.

burier
10-09-2012, 05:52 PM
...and a tipped pass is just luck

What?