PDA

View Full Version : I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

experto
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.

jomo
10-09-2012, 07:20 PM
We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.Can we get a judges opinion on whether or not this is a troll alert situation? :D

Eliscruzzz
We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.We did have like 7 defensive starters out. I really don't think our defense has been as bad as people think. We just simply don't have depth and we get worn down by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Drez
Then go be a Niners fan.

FBomb
10-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Wow....you're just a bundle of good news, aren't you?

giantsfan420
10-09-2012, 07:22 PM
we beat them in their most important game of the last 15 yrs, dont see why we cant sunday. in fact, eli>alex smith by 1million, we will win based on that imho

experto
10-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Niners are more talented than us right now,that's how I see the rosters.More team speed at lb and dline by far.I hope we win,but I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.

chizz
10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
it will be a tough game

Giantz4Life
10-09-2012, 07:25 PM
As long as Eli Manning is upright I like our chances

experto
10-09-2012, 07:26 PM
The playoff run be fair our dline was murdering qbs,right now we are 24th in sacks.That is not gona cut it vs the Niners.You know it and I know it.

FBomb
10-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Ok then.......since that's all settled, guess I'll be raking leaves instead of watching them lose. I hate that! What will YOU be doing with your Sunday, experto?

jax5338
10-09-2012, 07:29 PM
with that rationale, then what would are chances be vs. the vikings?

experto
10-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.

jomo
10-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.Well there you have an experto opinion. Thanks very much for that grandma Harbaugh.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.Are you sure your not a 49ers fan hiding behind a Giants picture lol..........

jomo
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Seriously, do trolls think we haven't seen this pattern of positioning before? Do they think that we've got no street sense, no radar to pick off the low hanging fruit like this?

BigBlueAllDay
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
How come the Vikings didn't feel this way and ended up spanking the 49ers????

The Giants are traveling all the way to San Fran with full faith that they can beat the 49ers guaranteed.

experto
10-09-2012, 07:44 PM
The Niners overlooked the Vikings.The Niners have circled our game a long time ago,don't deny that.They are looking to wammer us.So the team needs to play the best they have played since the Patriots 2007 superbowl to win.I think Niners are that good.

Breezely
10-09-2012, 07:45 PM
The playoff run be fair our dline was murdering qbs,right now we are 24th in sacks.That is not gona cut it vs the Niners.You know it and I know it.

Are you going to cry????????????

Diamondring
10-09-2012, 07:47 PM
The Niners overlooked the Vikings.The Niners have circled our game a long time ago,don't deny that.They are looking to wammer us.So the team needs to play the best they have played since the Patriots 2007 superbowl to win.I think Niners are that good.Not way better than the Giants and our offense is not an ordinary offense.

Breezely
10-09-2012, 07:47 PM
. . . . . . . . . . If you gonna crown'em then crown their ****!!!!!!!!!!!

JB456
10-09-2012, 07:48 PM
We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.

Number one, you are a troll and a bad one.

Number two, the Giants offense is better than the niners offense and we have way better weapons.

Number three, the Giants special teams is much improved from last year.

Number four, the niners haven't put much pressure on opposing Qbs and if they don't put pressure on Manning, they will lose.

I concede that the niners have a much better defense but it won't mean anything if Manning is sitting back there in the pocket. He pick them apart. This will be a close game and can go either way.

dave56dj
10-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Guys he is so riigght - i mean if you think about it we should give back our rings to the pats in 07 and 11 - lets face it brady moss gronk welker wilfork harrison, faulk, - samuel - and now the niners have an average group of wideouts - a very good rb and a good oline with a field general qb and Excellent defense and all we have is the best duo in football at wideout and crazy depth behind them - a nice back in ab and electric back in waiting - arguable the best d end in the game - saavy pro bowl vets in osi and tuck - an upstart at te in bennett and the greatest qb in giant history. We have no shot as we didnt then either. I'd be surprised if we even play the game.

experto
10-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Why do you guys think I am trolling.I am telling it how I have seen it on game film of the games.Like we have played nobody and struggled so far vs better teams like the birds.I have no idea why right now you think we are on the Niner level.Last year is last year.

Denaliman316
10-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Niners are playing great but these are the games we seem to win. If Nicks plays it will be huge, same goes for Rivers as he will help with Gore. We know they're going to attack on the edges after what Shady and TR did so we slide our coverage. Like I said Rivers will help us tremendously. I honestly believe if Rivers and Nicks played in Philly we would have smoked them. Defense against the run is why we got Rivers.

The only guy I worry about is Davis and Moss. Webby, Prince, Coe and Rolle know Rio's tendency to break early. So we could have some picks off him.

Diamondring
10-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Why do you guys think I am trolling.I am telling it how I have seen it on game film of the games.Like we have played nobody and struggled so far vs better teams like the birds.I have no idea why right now you think we are on the Niner level.Last year is last year.The 49ers playe nobody and why you think we are going to keep on struggling without no chance of improving either?

experto
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Our only advantage vs the Niners is at qb if Nicks is out.There wrs Manningham,Crabtree,V.Davis,Moss...etc outways only cruz if that is how it is.Where other places do you see an advantage.Advantage vs Bowman/Willis? How about vs the Smiths who are dominating right now.The problem is you guys are talking about last season and not what we have seen through 5 weeks.

dave56dj
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
One day everyone will learn - if number 10 steps on the field we have a chance to win every game. And reese has proven he can draft depth and has an annwer for the inevitable injuries that occur at all other spots.

Rudyy
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Troll.

experto
10-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Troll. You are the troll not me,you guys ignore the facts that we have seen this year and that we can't sack the qb.If you cant sack qbs vs good teams you cant win.How many times have we seen that fact proven.We gave Brandon Weeden of all ppl all day to throw.It's really scary that some of you are blind-sided by the past.Hey but ok underestimate the Niners and look them over.Fine by me guys.

experto
10-09-2012, 08:03 PM
It's also not like the Niners beat the Packers on the road and the Lions who even though the records say differently are tough teams to beat.They have played well vs good competition.Who have we beaten the Bucs,Panthers,Browns...etc.I am not certain how good we are until we show it vs good teams.The good teams or as you wana call them Dallas,Eagles beat us.So you see my point?

JB456
10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Why do you guys think I am trolling.I am telling it how I have seen it on game film of the games.Like we have played nobody and struggled so far vs better teams like the birds.I have no idea why right now you think we are on the Niner level.Last year is last year.

Your like a broken record, every post you've made is the same negative nonsense but if there was a twinge of doubt in my mind, you've crushed it. The 49rs defense is the real deal but the Giants got them beat on offense and have Eli Manning. If you want to give me a spread of 20, I'd put $1,000 on it and I don't even like to gamble.

Also, you only seem to post when we have a tough opponent and never after a victory. The chance of you being a Giant fan in my mind is less than 1%.

Dwinsballgames
10-09-2012, 08:05 PM
I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.

the only putrid thing around here is your lack of faith in your team. you're a disgrace, turn in your JPP jersey and get out.

bigbluetribe
10-09-2012, 08:06 PM
the difference is we have eli and he can beat any defense, they have alex smith who lets be real isnt very good, played well last year but on another team he is just another bust. if hes hurt as bad as they say then we will be ok. I have faith, our players will show up

experto
10-09-2012, 08:08 PM
You are right...I don't have faith right now cause we haven't played well.We have beaten 3 teams with a combined record of 2 - 12.Not only that but 2 of them we struggled with early.If you have faith good luck,cause you are only fooling yourselve.I take year by year and don't go back to previous years.Rings,I get it,but what the hell does that do for us right now?

experto
10-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Wana consider me a troll,do as you want but until I see us beat a good team with a winning record,I will be negative.If we beat the 49ers,I will give believe again.

JB456
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM
the only putrid thing around here is your lack of faith in your team. you're a disgrace, turn in your JPP jersey and get out.

People need to stop feeding this troll. There isn't any chance he is a Giants fan. Even in the 0.00000000000000000000001% chance he is (I kid you, this number is way to high for him to be a fan), would mean he would need to turn in his man card cause his wife or girlfriend had him neutered.

experto
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www.nfl.com/player/alexsmith/2506340/profile Smith is actually playing pretty darn well right now,look at the stats.He is above avg,he has improved year by year with the new coach.Also I remember him out-gunning Brees in that playoff game.So he's no gimmy crappy qb.

alentown pa
10-09-2012, 08:13 PM

you're a *****

experto
10-09-2012, 08:14 PM
I am a fan bro,why are there so many haters here,I don't get it.I don't troll.

alentown pa
10-09-2012, 08:15 PM

Is that you old warm jaws? I thought you were dead

experto
10-09-2012, 08:16 PM
You know why I don't botter posting more,cause you guys are impossible to deal with.There are a bunch of morons here,who don't let you give your opinions,so I just don't botter posting more than 1 or twice 1 - 2 months.

sharick88
10-09-2012, 08:18 PM

You should really consider doing stand up comedy. With fans like you, who needs trolls

joemorrisforprez
10-09-2012, 08:18 PM

Whenever I compare two teams, I look at the most important position first.

QB: Advantage Giants.

moosedrool
10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Is Kyle Williams returning punts? If so, we'll be just fine.

JB456
10-09-2012, 08:22 PM
I am a fan bro,why are there so many haters here,I don't get it.I don't troll.

Its so obvious, please stop.

Also, please keep in mind that I haven't called anyone a troll on this board ever. EVER!!! No real fan of a team would start a thread and say what you said. The 10 or fewer people who didn't know you were a troll now know. So, you should just man up and admit.

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
You are right...I don't have faith right now cause we haven't played well.We have beaten 3 teams with a combined record of 2 - 12.Not only that but 2 of them we struggled with early.If you have faith good luck,cause you are only fooling yourselve.I take year by year and don't go back to previous years.Rings,I get it,but what the hell does that do for us right now?Stupid troll go join the 49ers...

Eliscruzzz
10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Wana consider me a troll,do as you want but until I see us beat a good team with a winning record,I will be negative.If we beat the 49ers,I will give believe again.So you are a BANDWAGON FAN and a TROLL.

Dwinsballgames
10-09-2012, 08:26 PM
You know why I don't botter posting more,cause you guys are impossible to deal with.There are a bunch of morons here,who don't let you give your opinions,so I just don't botter posting more than 1 or twice 1 - 2 months.

so I guess we won't be hearing from you again for at least a month.

alentown pa
10-09-2012, 08:27 PM

I don't know why you bother posting either...nothing personal but srsly, whats the point of being a fan if you think they are going to get hammered...last time i checked they were the defending champs, I'm not saying they will win Sunday but it wouldnt suprise me, and I will be annoyed if they dont...those are the giants not some 2nd tier team like the Bills...have some faith

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 08:30 PM

Nope, Ginn Jr. returning punts, Williams returning kickoffs, and doing very well. Although you may not see him returning kick offs much...so.....anyway...

TheEnigma
10-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Wow...OP walked into the wrong place with that kind of opinion. I really don't think he's trolling but just a more Eeyore version of Buddy.

It's like a beatdown in this thread.

experto
10-09-2012, 08:31 PM
I hope we destroy the Niners,not saying I don't hope that.I really don't care about the Niners other than they are a very good team and I consider them a serious contender.

experto
10-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Nope, Ginn Jr. returning punts, Williams returning kickoffs, and doing very well. Although you may not see him returning kick offs much...so.....anyway... Any news on the Smith finger issue?

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 08:44 PM
OP, I will consider it a success if never post here again

kidding, but seriously? These arent the '86 Giants. Ther not the 2000 Ravens...they didnt even go to the superbowl. lets be serious
Alex Smith isnt Phil Simms. Hes not Terry Bradshaw. Hes DEFINITELY not Eli Manning. There no way they are up by 20 the whole game. no way.

experto
10-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Niners and Giants are both elite.Niners beat us once and we won when it mattered.I always love these matchups when they mean something because the rivalary is intense.

OX1
10-09-2012, 08:51 PM

actually we are 27th and the niners are 23rd.
The lack of sacks helps us much more than them.
They are not going to pass enough for sacks to matter much.

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Eli is so good he doesnt even get sacked. Can you fathom such greatness?

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Wow...OP walked into the wrong place with that kind of opinion. I really don't think he's trolling but just a more Eeyore version of Buddy.

It's like a beatdown in this thread.

Wow that guy got cracked, glad I'm not him

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Any news on the Smith finger issue?

His finger is fine, all the local beat reporters with actual access say he is fine. I am sure some stupid Niner Fans will say that was the reason if we lose, but trust me, he will be good to go.

PETEY006
10-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Nobody is expecting us to win so when that happens, guess what?

We win! I think the Giants will take it 20-7 :rolleyes:

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 09:01 PM
His finger is fine, all the local beat reporters with actual access say he is fine. I am sure some stupid Niner Fans will say that was the reason if we lose, but trust me, he will be good to go.

You signature is grotesque.

The niners are a good team but lets see them do something extraordinary before we crown them league kings. 1st step: Beating the Giants (theres a big difference between beating us and us beating ourselves..I will let you know after the game)

OX1
10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
http://www.nfl.com/player/alexsmith/2506340/profile Smith is actually playing pretty darn well right now,look at the stats.He is above avg,he has improved year by year with the new coach.Also I remember him out-gunning Brees in that playoff game.So he's no gimmy crappy qb.

So what they beat teams with combined 4 and 14 record.
I don't care what teams they played that supposedly used to be good.
Those 2 teams are 3 and 6 combined.

For all intents, we beat the E-girls in football, just made
one dumb coaching mistake. We lost to one crap team, just
like the niners did.

Noners might be better, but they have done nothing this year
to be anointed yet.

RoanokeFan
10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Can we get a judges opinion on whether or not this is a troll alert situation? :D

I'm mulling it over

FBomb
10-09-2012, 09:10 PM
You never answered my question, excretion. What will you be doing during the game?

RedskinHater
10-09-2012, 09:10 PM

Ho hum

fansince69
10-09-2012, 09:15 PM
TROLL

YATittle1962
10-09-2012, 09:16 PM
I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.

did you feel that way in the playoffs last year?

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 09:37 PM

The niners are a good team but lets see them do something extraordinary before we crown them league kings. 1st step: Beating the Giants (theres a big difference between beating us and us beating ourselves..I will let you know after the game)

My signature is a quote from one of YOUR die hard fans!!

Not my quote, but i like it!!

SackingMyths
10-09-2012, 09:49 PM
I guess I could live with expecting us to lose, but to be beaten by more than 20? Yeah, not seeing it...

brad
10-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Even with all the injuries the Giants have, this is a close game that will be decided in the 4th Q (I like our chances in that situation).

GMan-67
10-09-2012, 11:28 PM
wow, another shock jock ... we beat them down when they were playing as hard as they possibly could for the biggest NFC prize ... now they win a few scrimmages vs. glorified college teams and we cant beat them ???????

Eli > Ponder

our WRs 1000x > Minne

bigger question is, will they be able to keep it close ... maybe due to our injuries, but if we were healthy, look OUT ... major blowout

JJC7301
10-10-2012, 12:51 AM
I have to agree with the poster of this thread. We're not as good as the 49ers right now. Doesn't mean that we can't be or don't have the talent to be, but we certainly haven't played like it.

bleeding blue
10-10-2012, 01:02 AM
I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.
-Says no Giants fan, ever.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 01:37 AM
So what if we aren't as talented as the 49'ers? does that automatically mean we can't win?

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 01:38 AM
This is not a prediction it's a fact,The Giants have to do three things, it's as simple as 1-2-3-the Giants have to contain V.Davis * Pass Rush Smith and play like they did against the Browns,..........Then talk to to me on Monday !
GO GIANTS *

Mbeach49er
10-10-2012, 01:54 AM
So what if we aren't as talented as the 49'ers? does that automatically mean we can't win?

There is no easy way to tell you this, so I will just say it

YES

Mlerman17
10-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Eagles fan trolling thread /

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 02:12 AM
There is no easy way to tell you this, so I will just say it

YESNo, and you know that's not true. I don't think Minnesota is as talented at the Niners and they tore you guys up.

Mbeach49er
10-10-2012, 02:24 AM
No, and you know that's not true. I don't think Minnesota is as talented at the Niners and they tore you guys up.

Minn "tore us up" ? No, they did not do that. We came out FLAT, and got beat. Props to them. Did you notice what we did after that? Did you notice how angry the Niners played? Do you know that you are next?

Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....

G-Men Surg.
10-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Wow....you're just a bundle of good news, aren't you?
LOL ! Tell me about it !

Diamondring
10-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Minn "tore us up" ? No, they did not do that. We came out FLAT, and got beat. Props to them. Did you notice what we did after that? Did you notice how angry the Niners played? Do you know that you are next?

Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....Giants are not the Bills and Giants are made to score and that is what they are going to do on them.

Captain Chaos
10-10-2012, 06:24 AM

Sounds like you are putting us in the same category as the Jets and Bills....Unexceptable!

The 49rs have been beaten by Minnesota... I don't think it will be a blow out; we may not win but our WR's match up very well against their DBs. If Eli can get a little protection they will get their points.

BMW
10-10-2012, 07:12 AM
Even though this guy is a troll lets see...The 9ers beat the packers who stink this year and they lost to the vikings who lost to the colts, colts beat the packers also which is another reason why they stink. The teams the 9ers beat have a total record of 7-12, the 9ers lost to the vikings which beat teams with a combined record of 7-12. If you exclude the win over the 9ers, the vikings beat teams with a combined record of 3-11.

Now am I saying that the 49ers stink no, but what I am saying is I don't get where all this hype is coming from. The 9ers have only played one team who has a good QB this year which is Rodgers, who is not even playing that great due to his O-line. BTW I am not saying the giants are any better off, since we beat nobody also. But here is the thing, at the end of the day we have ELI and the 9ers don't. So till proven otherwise, we're still the SB champs and on our way to repeat.

giantsfam04
10-10-2012, 08:02 AM
The 9ers are a good team but as long as we are looking at opponents the teams have played the teams they have beaten are 5-12 combined record. If we aren't as good because of the teams we beat the same should be said about them. Also our d hasn't played well and yes we are giving the opposing qb a lot of time but its not like we got our doors blown off by anybody. The two games we have lost we for a combined 9 points, the viks blew the doors off the 9ers. I saw that game and the Vikings pushed them around, beat them at there own game. THATS WHY YOU PLAY THE GAMES, let see what happens come Sunday, I for one and glad this rivalry has been revived reminds me of the 80's.

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 08:37 AM

Don't worry about his finger ! Worry about a REPEAT....................Oh how sweet it was! and how Sweet it's going to be, with Cruz's Salsa dancing & Wilson 's Back Flips, ......can't wait till Sunday ! You know what I was worried about V>Davis last year..........but we shut him down ,after that TD. THAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE , Oh no, it was not VD fault, it was a guy named William's, you still have him around, please let him play I Love his Ball handling ! And when you see him tell thanks from me and all the Giants fans !
Remember you are playing the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !

TomCat_FIN
10-10-2012, 08:38 AM
As long as the Giants can cut down on big plays (Smith to Davis / Moss), Eli should give them a chance to win the game. But they can't put themselves in a position to have to come back from a big deficit. Keep it close (3-7 points are acceptable) and let Manning win it in the 4th quarter.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....You played the Bills. And yes Minnesota tore you up.

NYGfanNC
10-10-2012, 09:14 AM

I'm thinking it THEY'LL be lucky to keep it within 20. Giants 40 49ers 20

TuckandRolle
10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
This is the game our D-Line wakes up, go take your sulky opinion elsewhere. The 9ers are beatable and we can beat anyone, we've proved it enough that every one of our fans should know that. Oh yeah, one more thought.....We have Eli Manning.

TuckandRolle
10-10-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm thinking it THEY'LL be lucky to keep it within 20. Giants 40 49ers 20

My type of fan.

94niners
10-10-2012, 11:32 AM

So, for the record, would you say there is a difference between beating the 49ers and them beating themselves, like with the two fumbles by Williams because Ginn was injured in the NFC Championship game last season? Or was that just a case of the Giants beating the 49ers, rather than the 49ers gift-wrapping the game for them?

TuckandRolle
10-10-2012, 11:36 AM
So, for the record, would you say there is a difference between beating the 49ers and them beating themselves, like with the two fumbles by Williams because Ginn was injured in the NFC Championship game last season? Or was that just a case of the Giants beating the 49ers, rather than the 49ers gift-wrapping the game for them?

What was the score of that game and who played in it? 49ers vs 49ers? Or NYG vs the 49ers.

If it was the latter, I believe the Giants beat the 49ers. You had plenty of opportunities to put that game away and couldn't seal the deal. Resiliency has been our strong suit. Typical response, just like Clay Matthews.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 11:39 AM

I will consider it a success if we beat the 49ers...doesn't matter by how much...

Diamondring
10-10-2012, 11:42 AM
So, for the record, would you say there is a difference between beating the 49ers and them beating themselves, like with the two fumbles by Williams because Ginn was injured in the NFC Championship game last season? Or was that just a case of the Giants beating the 49ers, rather than the 49ers gift-wrapping the game for them?You team gift wrap nothing. If he would have fumbled without contact, then that would be gift wrapping present for Giants.

njg85m
10-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Is it just me or have 49ers and Packers fans quickly become the most annoying bunch of fans in all of football?

I swear these two teams never seem to actually lose. They either 'play flat', or 'gift wrap a loss', or 'beat themselves'. But never do they truly get beaten by a better team in their minds. At least in the packers case it's semi justified since they've been a good team for the better part of the past 20 years. The 49ers have had 2 or 3 seasons even worth mentioning since the millennium and they act like they're 21st century was that of the Patriots or Giants.

Not to mention that these morons think Alex Smith is the next coming of Joe Montana. Yeah, the same Alex Smith that only 2 years ago was booed off your own field only to have 70,000 people chant for our current backup to be put in instead.

Alex Smith = 2009 Mark Sanchez.

Good luck though niners. Not sure where you guys get off thinking you've actually accomplished anything in recent memory and don't have anything to prove, but in any event is pretty comical to fans of a team that actually does 'walk the walk'.

80rice
10-10-2012, 11:51 AM
heres to a injury free game this sunday may the better team win.

GO NINERS

repeatchamps
10-10-2012, 11:55 AM

You are a fool. Jacquain Williams made one of the great plays in playoff history when he knocked that ball loose in OT. Give credit where it's due. Williams had one thing in mind as he was running down the field in kick coverage and that was to force a turnover. He didn't go for the tackle which he could have he went directly for the ball and he executed the forced fumble. Nothing to do with gift wrapping anything.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 11:56 AM

I'd say that the Giants beat the 49ers with better coaching that day. Coughlin told his KR/PR to place a priority on ball-security, which was very obvious because our KR/PRs that game (especially our PR) pretty much got what they could and then went to the ground with both hands on the ball. Harbaugh made a terrible coaching mistake not telling Williams the same thing...it was even more important that he should have done that since Williams was not the regular returner. Instead, it was obvious that Williams was focused more on making a big play rather than securing the ball. So it's clear to me that the Giants have better coaching than the 49ers...and that was a major factor in the Giants beating the 49ers. If you want to call bad coaching "gift-wrapping the game for them", then yes, the 49ers "gift-wrapped" the game...but from my perspective, the Giants beat the 49ers by playing tough and smart football (and not just tough football)...

Imho, "gift wrapping" a game usually comes in the form of a team not giving it's strongest effort or best focus. I don't think the 49ers lacked in effort or focus in the NFC Championship game.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Is it just me or have 49ers and Packers fans quickly become the most annoying bunch of fans in all of football?

I swear these two teams never seem to actually lose. They either 'play flat', or 'gift wrap a loss', or 'beat themselves'. But never do they truly get beaten by a better team in their minds. At least in the packers case it's semi justified since they've been a good team for the better part of the past 20 years. The 49ers have had 2 or 3 seasons even worth mentioning since the millennium and they act like they're 21st century was that of the Patriots or Giants.

Not to mention that these morons think Alex Smith is the next coming of Joe Montana. Yeah, the same Alex Smith that only 2 years ago was booed off your own field only to have 70,000 people chant for our current backup to be put in instead.

Good luck though niners. Not sure where you guys get off thinking you've actually accomplished anything in recent memory and don't have anything to prove, but in any event is pretty comical to fans of a team that actually does 'walk the walk'.

49ers fans have always been that way (at least they have been all the way back to the Joe Montana days). Packer fans have historically been very cool fans...but yeah, they seem to be a little more arrogant these days...

njg85m
10-10-2012, 12:21 PM
49ers fans have always been that way (at least they have been all the way back to the Joe Montana days). Packer fans have historically been very cool fans...but yeah, they seem to be a little more arrogant these days...

Niner fans have gotten so much louder its ridiculous. Not sure who has a more inflated sense of worth with a track record of failure: Them or the Jets.

Dwinsballgames
10-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Niner fans have gotten so much louder its ridiculous. Not sure who has a more inflated sense of worth with a track record of failure: Them or the Jets.

Jets, no contest. At least the niners were relevent in the 80's for the jet's. let's see...1969 and..er...that's it.

jakegibbs
10-10-2012, 12:28 PM

If the Giants win by 20 then consider it a success. If they lose by any number it's not a success period.

Giants5699
10-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Jets, no contest. At least the niners were relevent in the 80's for the jet's. let's see...1969 and..er...that's it.
The only team more irrelevant than the Jets are the Browns...

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 12:37 PM
You are a fool. Jacquain Williams made one of the great plays in playoff history when he knocked that ball loose in OT. Give credit where it's due. Williams had one thing in mind as he was running down the field in kick coverage and that was to force a turnover. He didn't go for the tackle which he could have he went directly for the ball and he executed the forced fumble. Nothing to do with gift wrapping anything.

That's what i call heads up football ! That was one of biggest factors in us winng that game .

GO GIANTS..................REPEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gianta
10-10-2012, 12:42 PM

You are no Giant fan,not with that defeatist attitude!!!

SackingMyths
10-10-2012, 12:56 PM
So apparently the Niners don't lose football games...they just hand them to people and you're luck if you get a "W"

Learn something new every day...

TroyArcher
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
expert not

BeatYale
10-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Great, another stupid post that ends up getting 10+ pages of replies. Whether you guys use common sense or facts or anger to argue with this guy....he is beating you at his game.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 01:28 PM

Experto, who is we? Are you an SFO fan in disguise.......a pretty thin one LOL

You may actually lose by 20 or more and then you will vaporize (beam me back to the San Fran Boards Sotty!!!) LOL

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 01:29 PM

Agreed.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Agreed.

hes one of your fans...... you nitwit

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 01:42 PM
hes one of your fans...... you nitwit

Take it easy, Parcells. Just because he's objective doesn't make him a troll.

By the way, your fans on our boards are predicting a Niners win.

Here's one:

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=136403&page=14

lol dude...read the thread. I've said twice that I think the 49ers are going to win. There is nothing to "take like a man".

Too much going on for us to overcome. Extremely talented defense that at best for us is a draw w/ our offense. A decent overall 49ers offense against a very beat up and underwhelming Giants defense. A trip across country. The revenge factor. Recipe for disaster IMO. If we happen to meet again in the playoffs, I believe it'll be a completely different story (as it was last year). Just the fact that we'd be in the playoffs means that our D has come together. You guys know first hand what happens when we get rolling. Anyway, I'm done for the night as it's getting late over here on the east coast. I'm sure I'll stop back by before gametime, but if not, good luck guys. Was fun talkin sheet w/ ya:grin:

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Blew out the Jets. Blew out the Bills.

SF 2, NY 0.

Hat trick coming up on Sunday!!!

njg85m
10-10-2012, 01:56 PM

SF 2, NY 0.

Because I forgot that the Bills and Jets have anything to do with the Giants....

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Take it easy, Parcells. Just because he's objective doesn't make him a troll.

By the way, your fans on our boards are predicting a Niners win.

Here's one:

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=136403&page=14

believe me he is a 49rs fan.......but on to another subject

you have gone on a tear and had huge blowouts.......now you are likely to get a taste of how your opponents felt
I feel a HUGE Giants blowout coming this weekend........do not tell me it cannot be done, as you have already tasted the blowout turf already in one game this year.........Giant teams almost NEVER lose by more than a TD or less if they lose at all

JB456
10-10-2012, 02:00 PM

SF 2, NY 0.

Giants knocked the 49rs out of the playoffs LAST YEAR (bwahahhahahahahaha) in route to a Superbowl victory. A win on Sunday will NEVER make up for that type of devastating loss. Pick your teeth off the floor and come back at me.

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 02:02 PM
believe me he is a 49rs fan.......but on to another subject

you have gone on a tear and had huge blowouts.......now you are likely to get a taste of how your opponents felt
I feel a HUGE Giants blowout coming this weekend........do not tell me it cannot be done, as you have already tasted the blowout turf already in one game this year.........Giant teams almost NEVER lose by more than a TD or less if they lose at all

If they lose at all? Come on now, you lost 7 games last season if I recall correctly.

But seriously, I don't think it will be a blowout. Still a Niners victory though.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:03 PM
If they lose at all? Come on now, you lost 7 games last season if I recall correctly.

But seriously, I don't think it will be a blowout. Still a Niners victory though.

Coughlin's response: ""New year, new time, two new teams. We earned everything we got last year."

This is not last years team.........last years team could not blow out anyone until we got in the playoffs.....this team is viscious

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Giants knocked the 49rs out of the playoffs LAST YEAR (bwahahhahahahahaha) in route to a Superbowl victory. A win on Sunday will NEVER make up for that type of devastating loss. Pick your teeth off the floor and come back at me.

Knocked us out of the playoffs? Did you see the game? Two special teams **** ups, either one of which not happening would have resulted in a Niners 6th Lombardi. You know it, I know it.

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.

Diamondring
10-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Knocked us out of the playoffs? Did you see the game? Two special teams **** ups, either one of which not happening would have resulted in a Niners 6th Lombardi. You know it, I know it.

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.Pats would have destroyed your team to give them their first Superbowl lost. We saw game and we took it, you gave nothing my friend.

TheEnigma
10-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Didn't the 49ers lead the league in turnover differential last season? I guess lots of teams gave you those games.

http://images.wikia.com/halo/es/images/c/cf/Trollface.jpg

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:11 PM

Of course you think that........but in the depths of your soul you know you are headed to troubled waters
The 49rs do mot match up well with the Giants
At QB its no contest
RB's equal
Oline- I'll take ours
Playmaykers and WRs- Giants
Special Teams- Giants
D line- we have been playing a 4 man rush....against your QB we can load the box and run blitz

JB456
10-10-2012, 02:14 PM

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.

LMFAO. I saw every second of the game and actually rewatched it unlike most niner fans. There was one special teams goof (ball hitting his leg) and one take away. How do you call stripping a ball out of someones hand a gift. If stripping a ball out is a gift, than 95% of the teams the 49rs played last year lost (the niners didn't win). The reason the niners had such a good record last year was in large part due to their rediculous turnover differential. You see? You can't have it both ways.

Also, even if the Giants didn't strip the ball out on that last turnover, they would have won. Do you know why I know this? Its due to the fact that the niners could't move the ball at all during the last part of the game. Manning was actually getting first downs. Smith couldn't put anything together.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:17 PM
LMFAO. I saw every second of the game and actually rewatched it unlike most niner fans. There was one special teams goof (ball hitting his leg) and one take away. How do you call stripping a ball out of someones hand a gift. If stripping a ball out is a gift, than 95% of the teams the 49rs played last year lost (the niners didn't win). The reason the niners had such a good record last year was in large part due to their rediculous turnover differential. You see? You can't have it both ways.

Also, even if the Giants didn't strip the ball out on that last turnover, they would have won. Do you know why I know this? Its due to the fact that the niners could't move the ball at all during the last part of the game. Manning was actually getting first downs. Smith couldn't put anything together.

Thats loser talk.......it happened, get over it
This time we might clock you from the opening whistle......you are facing a great team just starting to press the peddle to the metal

BTW what were Alex "the game manager" Browns stats for the 2nd half and overtime? Did you know we once held Frank Gore to 9 yds total for a whole game a few years ago

You guys are in for a rude awakening Sunday

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 02:17 PM
i love the reasoning of sf 9er fans. they seem to think that had williams not fumbled, they would have won, like it was automatic. yet, they fail to realize that had he not fumbled, they'd still have to drive the field and score, seeing as how they hadnt done so the previous like 8 drives, i dont know why they feel that way. we still would have won imo, we were making plays but getting stuck at the 50 the 9ers were just going 3 n out in OT.

and by definition, we TOOK the win, you guys never gave us ****, and if u did, u guys are pretty ****ing moronic to "give" us the game and then cry and complain about it, u didnt want to give us the game, u shoulda took it, as we did. SB champs, WOOOOOOOOOOO!

JB456
10-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Thats loser talk.......it happened, get over it
This time we might clock you from the opening whistle......you are facing a great team just starting to press the peddle to the metal

BTW what were Alex "the game manager" Browns stats for the 2nd half and overtime? Did you know we opnce held Frank Gore to 9 yds total for a whole game a few years ago

You guys are in for a rude awakening Sunday

I assume this response was ment for Joe Montana....

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
yes it was, my apologies, but does anyone remember Alex's stats for the 2nd half and OT............was it 1 for 12 or something like that? He makes Sanchez look liker a closer

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 02:30 PM
i love the reasoning of sf 9er fans. they seem to think that had williams not fumbled, they would have won, like it was automatic. yet, they fail to realize that had he not fumbled, they'd still have to drive the field and score, seeing as how they hadnt done so the previous like 8 drives, i dont know why they feel that way. we still would have won imo, we were making plays but getting stuck at the 50 the 9ers were just going 3 n out in OT.

and by definition, we TOOK the win, you guys never gave us ****, and if u did, u guys are pretty ****ing moronic to "give" us the game and then cry and complain about it, u didnt want to give us the game, u shoulda took it, as we did. SB champs, WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol. I'm not "crying and complaining" about. Just trying to live in the real world. You barely won that game. It was not a blow out.

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 02:31 PM
who said it was a blowout? i certainly didnt. we won the game, no such thing as "barely" won...it was a good game with 2 good teams, one was just the better team and that team went onto win

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Lol. I'm not "crying and complaining" about. Just trying to live in the real world. You barely won that game. It was not a blow out.
This one will be

You will get some payback for sacking the bejzzus out of Eli........that left a bad taste

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Alex Smith completed 1 pass to a WR, and was 1-13 on third downs. It's not like you guys were tearing it up either. The 49ers were a great team last year, and still are. But you guys lost fair and square. Yeah, 2 muffed punts..and? Why should that take away our win?

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 02:36 PM
This one will be

You will get some payback for sacking the bejzzus out of Eli........that left a bad taste

Oh, I agree there's going to be payback. No question about that. :)

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Alex Smith completed 1 pass to a WR, and was 1-13 on third downs. It's not like you guys were tearing it up either. The 49ers were a great team last year, and still are. But you guys lost fair and square. Yeah, 2 muffed punts..and? Why should that take away our win?

It doesn't take away your win. But it wasn't a blowout either, as I think someone said in a prior post.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:38 PM
no it wasnt.....but this one will be.

There will be no more SFO rah rah after Sunday night

repeatchamps
10-10-2012, 02:39 PM

I posted this already to another one of your fellow fans in this very thread. It applies to your comment as well. So here:

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?20782-I-will-consider-it-a-success-if-we-keep-it-within-20-of-the-Niners&p=526334&viewfull=1#post526334

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Pats would have destroyed your team to give them their first Superbowl lost. We saw game and we took it, you gave nothing my friend.

The Pats would have beaten the 9rs by 31 points.....they had a very very strong team last year

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 02:44 PM
It doesn't take away your win. But it wasn't a blowout either, as I think someone said in a prior post. Whoever said that was completely wrong.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 02:46 PM
The Pats would have beaten the 9rs by 31 points.....they had a very very strong team last year Whoa..I'm not sure about that. The Niner defense would have eaten Brady alive.

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Whoa..I'm not sure about that. The Niner defense would have eaten Brady alive.

That's the way I see it. The Giants were our big hurdle to Lombardi No. 6.

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 03:03 PM
I'd say that the Giants beat the 49ers with better coaching that day. Coughlin told his KR/PR to place a priority on ball-security, which was very obvious because our KR/PRs that game (especially our PR) pretty much got what they could and then went to the ground with both hands on the ball. Harbaugh made a terrible coaching mistake not telling Williams the same thing...it was even more important that he should have done that since Williams was not the regular returner. Instead, it was obvious that Williams was focused more on making a big play rather than securing the ball. So it's clear to me that the Giants have better coaching than the 49ers...and that was a major factor in the Giants beating the 49ers. If you want to call bad coaching "gift-wrapping the game for them", then yes, the 49ers "gift-wrapped" the game...but from my perspective, the Giants beat the 49ers by playing tough and smart football (and not just tough football)...

Imho, "gift wrapping" a game usually comes in the form of a team not giving it's strongest effort or best focus. I don't think the 49ers lacked in effort or focus in the NFC Championship game.

Can't say I disagree. Even the Coach of the Year isn't perfect.

ny06
10-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Whoa..I'm not sure about that. The Niner defense would have eaten Brady alive.
How do you know that? It's all speculation. Fact is the 49ers didn't make the super bowl. And to assume they would have "eaten Brady alive" is foolish.

Diamondring
10-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Whoa..I'm not sure about that. The Niner defense would have eaten Brady alive.If that was the case, then they would have beaten us real bad. I doubt that what you have said is true since the Giants and Pats played a close game.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 03:11 PM
How do you know that? It's all speculation. Fact is the 49ers didn't make the super bowl. And to assume they would have "eaten Brady alive" is foolish.

I can tell you this......they sure did not want to play the Giants in the SB........they probalby groaned when we beat he 49rs

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Mod should this post not be moved to the trash talk section??

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 03:16 PM
no it wasnt.....but this one will be.

There will be no more SFO rah rah after Sunday night

On offense, the Niners and Giants are almost dead even (you are about a half a point ahead of us).

On defense, we are number 1 in the NFL in points allowed. You are number 14.

We are at home, you are away.

Sorry, but this one is a Niners win. Don't expect an admission at this point, but don't pretend you're going to be surprised when it happens.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 03:16 PM
How do you know that? It's all speculation. Fact is the 49ers didn't make the super bowl. And to assume they would have "eaten Brady alive" is foolish. Then to say the Pats beat them by 31 is equally as foolish.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 03:18 PM
If that was the case, then they would have beaten us real bad. I doubt that what you have said is true since the Giants and Pats played a close game. Except Eli is tougher than Brady..

Rudyy
On offense, the Niners and Giants are almost dead even (you are about a half a point ahead of us).

On defense, we are number 1 in the NFL in points allowed. You are number 14.

We are at home, you are away.

Sorry, but this one is a Niners win. Don't expect an admission at this point, but don't pretend you're going to be surprised when it happens. Not sure if yoy know this, but we play better on the road, just saying.

njg85m

So now Kyle Williams also cost you the super bowl? Man, you must hate that guy.

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
So now Kyle Williams also cost you the super bowl? Man, you must hate that guy.

I wasn't happy with him after the NFCCG. Now, however, all is forgiven.

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Not sure if yoy know this, but we play better on the road, just saying.

Well, ok. And you might want to consider that the last time we were beaten at home (and then by only 3 points) in a regular season game was September, 2011. Just saying. But who knows, the streak will have to end eventually. Maybe you will be the team to do it. Not likely, but you never know.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Well, ok. And you might want to consider that the last time we were beaten at home (and then by only 3 points) in a regular season game was September, 2011. Just saying. But who knows, the streak will have to end eventually. Maybe you will be the team to do it. Not likely, but you never know. I believe NE had a steak going as well last year, they were almost never beaten at home until..yeah you know. Not saying we are going to win, but don't be shocked.

njg85m
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I wasn't happy with him after the NFCCG. Now, however, all is forgiven.

Yeah, you missed the point.

This whole assumption that Kyle Williams lost the game for you, or that you "gave" us the game is so asinine that it's borderline hilarious.

Last I checked he was stripped of the football by a team that was clearly going for the ball and recovered. You guys act like it happened as he was cruising into the end zone on our 1 yard line or something, or that you clearly would have won the game (and apparently obviously the super bowl too) even if it didn't happen. If memory serves me correct at that point in the game it had been about an hour since your offense had been able to do anything effective against us.

Like I said earlier, I'm not quite sure where your fan base gets this inflated sense of dominance over everybody. Really where does it come from? You've had 2 seasons even worth mentioning in the entire 21st century and both fell short. You were ready to kill your QB 2 years ago in favor for our back up. And lastly, but most importantly -- you have not won the Super Bowl in ages, yet the way you guys talk it seems like you have 5 of them this decade alone.

Truth hurts, the niners are a real good team that could go all the way but it hasn't happened yet. This whole "we never lose we beat ourselves" crap is nothing more than sour grapes.

You guys seem fine with talking the talk before you walk the walk.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 04:43 PM

You lost the game because your coach told your replacement PR to try to make a big play, whereas our HOF-bound coach told our PR/KR to put a priority on ball security in a big game. If you want to call that "giving it away", ok...but I think most people would say the Giants played a smarter game due to better coaching...

Oh...and when you lose a play-off game, you are "knocked out of the playoffs"...

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 04:45 PM

The key word here is "won"...am pretty sure they didn't mark it down as "barely" in the record books...

ryan12
10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Niners are more talented than us right now,that's how I see the rosters.More team speed at lb and dline by far.I hope we win,but I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.

shut up

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
This is all hearsay and idiocy

We will destroy the 49rs.......Book it

They have one thing- a good Dline........unfortunately for them Eli is no longer getting any grass stains on his pants this year.

Eli will pick them apart............Stevie Brown will Pik Six them apart- Bradshaw and Wilson will run wild

and.............I think Fewell has been hiding his hole card and will finally put 7-8 in the box this week

burier
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
shut up

/Thread

94niners
10-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Did anyone notice my comment was to a poster who said that there was a difference between the 49ers beating the Giants and the Giants beating the Giants?

You sir, did you notice that I was responding to someone who brought up this notion of teams beating themselves?

Sure. What about the muff, which led to a critical touchdown?

Ball security? Like the two picks that Eli would have thrown if the 49ers secondary wasn't so good that TWO players got to the ball simultaneously on both occasions?

In any event, the teams were evenly matched last season. 5 out of 10 times either won would win. While the poster Cowboyssuck disagrees (apparently in his world the Giants are the only team that beats themselves- when any other team loses to the Giants, it's because the Giants beat them), can we all agree that whichever team wins Sunday will do so because they were the better team that day?

Let's just make sure we all are aware that I was responding to the claim that there was a difference between the Giants beating themselves and the 49ers beating them. I did not bring this up, Cowboysucks did.

pino
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
So we beat the Niners in perhaps their most important game of last season, but you would consider it a success if we suddenly lose by 19 points or less.

Talk about lowered expectations.

bleeding blue
10-10-2012, 06:10 PM
It should be illegal for Niner fans to use the word "if" when talking about last years NFCCG.

Mbeach49er
10-10-2012, 06:20 PM

They have one thing- a good Dline........unfortunately for them Eli is no longer getting any grass stains on his pants this year.

Eli will pick them apart............Stevie Brown will Pik Six them apart- Bradshaw and Wilson will run wild

and.............I think Fewell has been hiding his hole card and will finally put 7-8 in the box this week

Dude, you are funny. Comments like this are what make us 9er fans laugh. Please, pretty please, continue.

scoostraw
10-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Hey I'm really concerned about our team - primarily the defense. If the defense can play up to their potential we can (and should) beat anybody. But I am not really confident going into this game.

If the defense plays like they did against the Browns, we can win - but the score will probably be something like 59-57.

GO GIANTS!!!

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Ball security? Like the two picks that Eli would have thrown if the 49ers secondary wasn't so good that TWO players got to the ball simultaneously on both occasions?

If the 49ers made those INTs and won the game, I wouldn't say that the Giants "gift-wrapped" the game...I would say that the Giants got beat by the 49ers. So when Williams, a back-up PR, tries to do too much, I say that the 49ers got beat by the Giants.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Dude, you are funny. Comments like this are what make us 9er fans laugh. Please, pretty please, continue.

Come back Sunday night and your smile will have been wiped off your face by then..........reality will have set in......tears dried up

I'll be happy to tell you what noble losers you are

Coughlin will ask the Giants to keep the post game celebration to a dull roar in the locker room LOL

80rice
10-10-2012, 08:12 PM
you can't go for 1-13 on 3rd down and have 2 turnovers and expect to win the NFCCG .

may the better team win on sunday.

GO NINERS

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 08:22 PM

Fortunately, we only have to wait until Sunday to settle this. Will be back Monday morning to accept your congradulations on our win.

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 08:29 PM

I Love his style, and ya no what, a heard that the 49'ers fans do also,in fact can he do it again ! PLEASE ! JUST ONE MORE TIME ! Thanks K.Williams !

Joe Montana
10-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey I'm really concerned about our team - primarily the defense. If the defense can play up to their potential we can (and should) beat anybody. But I am not really confident going into this game.

If the defense plays like they did against the Browns, we can win - but the score will probably be something like 59-57.

GO GIANTS!!!

Lol. Our D has given up a total of 3 points in the last two weeks. You won't score more than 13 points Sunday. Count on it.

NYGabriel
10-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Lol. Our D has given up a total of 3 points in the last two weeks. You won't score more than 13 points Sunday. Count on it.

Against The Bills and Jets. Don't start getting ideas above your station.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 09:51 PM
you mean we should take a knee at the end of the game rather than score and take it over 20 point advantage

Don't worry Tom only believes in beating Don Shula by more than 62 points........he's not one to un-necessarily step on an opponent
Especially as we will see you again in 4 years LOL

miked1958
10-11-2012, 12:13 AM
We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.im thinking experto is either a SF fan or just being a realist. Me on the other hand.. Homer with a capital H. I say 31-24 giants

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 12:22 AM
im thinking experto is either a SF fan or just being a realist. Me on the other hand.. Homer with a capital H. I say 31-24 giants

No kidding Experto.......a San Fran Fan??????? well blow me over with a feather LOL!!!!!! They FLY to the ball??????........they gonna knock us back

Heavens to Betsy.........We in BIG trouble

NYKiller
10-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I would elaborate on some upgrades at certain positions to make the giants more competitive, however the giants HOMERS will not agree and begin defending players who hasn't don't nothing as a starter. But you know what, loosing is a good thing because it forces changes sometimes LOL. For example, DD is no longer playing tackle. I'm surprised most of you fans agreed before the giants did lol.

dcpd813
10-11-2012, 12:53 PM
As a Niner fan there is absolutely no way this is more than a 10 point win on either side. The Niners are playing extremely well right now but the Vikings game proved that a good running game and efficiency on third downs will do the trick against the 9ers. I haven't seen much of the Giants except the Cowboys game and the second half of the Bucs, so I'm really not sure what to make of them just yet....but to me it's still the same team that beat us in the NFCCG and beat the Pats.

Joe Montana
10-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Against The Bills and Jets. Don't start getting ideas above your station.

Oh, ok. Wait and see.

Omar
10-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Before I get going here, I am from NY and have a great deal of respect for the Giants. I am however a 9ers fan as I was a child of the 80s during their best years on top of my old man being a fan.

Onto the topic, the experto guy is was too doom and gloom, I don't see a blowout either way for this game. You know why? I am not blinded by my homerism like many of you and many 9ers fans. This is going to be an extremely good game to watch on both sides of the ball. Eli, contrary to what most non giants fan thinks, is a very very good QB. What some of you have gotten right is the fact that he can beat good defenses. What most of you are doing is underestimating the 9ers offense, sure they have played some bad defenses but other teams have too and arn't putting up 35-45 points. Even if you play a bad team you still have to execute, which the 9ers are doing very well, and the giants defense isn't playing their best ball, you guys save that for your end of the year runs. This is just another dumb thread like I see on the 9ers boards way too often. I wish good luck to both teams and hope both can get through with no injuries.

Side note: the whole nfcg thing, giants won fair and square, 9ers had plenty of opportunities to win that game but could not convert, the only gift wrapped turnover was the first kyle williams no contact fumble which did lead to a td...but that td came on 3rd and 15 so it should have been stopped but eli made a nice throw to manningham, granted it was on brock who was only in due to browns injury but still, a huge play none the less. I am tired of hearing complaints as I am sure giants fan are. With all that said, new season, cannot wait for Sunday. Watching it with several Giants fans as that is what I am surrounded by.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Before I get going here, I am from NY and have a great deal of respect for the Giants. I am however a 9ers fan as I was a child of the 80s during their best years on top of my old man being a fan.

Onto the topic, the experto guy is was too doom and gloom, I don't see a blowout either way for this game. You know why? I am not blinded by my homerism like many of you and many 9ers fans. This is going to be an extremely good game to watch on both sides of the ball. Eli, contrary to what most non giants fan thinks, is a very very good QB. What some of you have gotten right is the fact that he can beat good defenses. What most of you are doing is underestimating the 9ers offense, sure they have played some bad defenses but other teams have too and arn't putting up 35-45 points. Even if you play a bad team you still have to execute, which the 9ers are doing very well, and the giants defense isn't playing their best ball, you guys save that for your end of the year runs. This is just another dumb thread like I see on the 9ers boards way too often. I wish good luck to both teams and hope both can get through with no injuries.

Side note: the whole nfcg thing, giants won fair and square, 9ers had plenty of opportunities to win that game but could not convert, the only gift wrapped turnover was the first kyle williams no contact fumble which did lead to a td...but that td came on 3rd and 15 so it should have been stopped but eli made a nice throw to manningham, granted it was on brock who was only in due to browns injury but still, a huge play none the less. I am tired of hearing complaints as I am sure giants fan are. With all that said, new season, cannot wait for Sunday. Watching it with several Giants fans as that is what I am surrounded by.Finally, a non biased approach.

Joe Montana
10-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Side note: the whole nfcg thing, giants won fair and square, 9ers had plenty of opportunities to win that game but could not convert, the only gift wrapped turnover was the first kyle williams no contact fumble which did lead to a td...but that td came on 3rd and 15 so it should have been stopped but eli made a nice throw to manningham, granted it was on brock who was only in due to browns injury but still, a huge play none the less. I am tired of hearing complaints as I am sure giants fan are. With all that said, new season, cannot wait for Sunday. Watching it with several Giants fans as that is what I am surrounded by.

Nice analysis. Niners still win.

jomo
10-11-2012, 07:53 PM
This thread has more legs than it deserves IMO

FBomb
10-14-2012, 09:16 PM
lol.......So, we WON by 20.....wonder what excreto considers that?

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 09:18 PM
hed got the 20 right

BigBlue1971
10-14-2012, 09:19 PM

lmao!

Drez
10-14-2012, 09:21 PM
No. It's not a success. We didn't keep it within 20. We won by 23. It's a complete and total failure. TC, KG, and PF should all be fired and Eli, Cruz, AB, Tuck, JPP, and Rolle should all be cut or traded!

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM

FB, you know it ain't legit unless we win by at least 30. Gosh.

jax5338
10-14-2012, 09:31 PM

we didnt beat the niners! they beat themselves! ;)

BMW
10-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Funny stuff.

SweetZombieJesus
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.

You were right!

BMW
10-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Maybe this guy was channeling his inner Costanza and was typing the opposite of what would happen, if so well played sir.

NYG4lifeNYK
10-14-2012, 09:54 PM

The 49ers are not in OUR class.

Giantslb66
10-14-2012, 10:05 PM
There you go loser! Dominated them by 23!

powderblues
10-14-2012, 10:10 PM
I guess he was right, the 49ers aren't in your class, they are in a lower one.

Have more faith in your team next time, just because the 49ers destroyed lesser teams doesn't mean thats how good they are. Its about matchups, and it seems the Giants matchup better against teams like the 49ers as opposed to lets say a lesser team as the Eagles.

Just how it is.

miked1958
10-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Nope, Ginn Jr. returning punts, Williams returning kickoffs, and doing very well. Although you may not see him returning kick offs much...so.....anyway...actually we saw at least 6 of them and that adds up to a lot of giants points my friend

miked1958
10-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Nice analysis. Niners still win.niners were taken behind the Woodshed in their own backyard baby!

miked1958
10-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Minn "tore us up" ? No, they did not do that. We came out FLAT, and got beat. Props to them. Did you notice what we did after that? Did you notice how angry the Niners played? Do you know that you are next?Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....man you just set yourself up for it. You have given us enough material this past week to make a book, lol

miked1958
10-14-2012, 10:58 PM
On offense, the Niners and Giants are almost dead even (you are about a half a point ahead of us).On defense, we are number 1 in the NFL in points allowed. You are number 14.We are at home, you are away.Sorry, but this one is a Niners win. Don't expect an admission at this point, but don't pretend you're going to be surprised when it happens.we thrive for Away games. When will people learn. And oh. It wasn't two muffed punts.. The second one was created by J. Williams punching the ball out of his arm..

CruzSoldier
10-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Ok what is the excuse for losing now....WE ARE CLEARLY the better team that's 2 times in your backyard and even this won't make up for the 2002 season when we missed 4 FG's and the P.I. that wasn't called but hey that's life.

Diamondring
10-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Where is that Marvin49? He was talking all that mess.

Roswell777
10-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Coughlin now 6-1 vs 49ers and I guess that means Manning also is 6-1

miked1958
10-14-2012, 11:42 PM
So wears SF49erfan, 80rice, MBeach49er, Joe Montana, 94niners, dcpd813, Omar and a host of other niner fans that were on here all week? I know a few said they'd be on Monday morning. We will see if a nights sleep will make them come back and enjoy some crow. I know it must have been a bitter pill to swallow for most of them...

I can see Harbough in Locker room after game.... WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US??? And his players respond " noooo body coach?" and Harbough responds back,,,, "LOSERs!!! The F------ing GIANTs have got it better then us!! That was a butt whooping, People and in our own HOUSE!!"

Diamondring
10-14-2012, 11:44 PM
So wears SF49erfan, 80rice, MBeach49er, Joe Montana, 94niners, dcpd813, Omar and a host of other niner fans that were on here all week? I know a few said they'd be on Monday morning. We will see if a nights sleep will make them come back and enjoy some crow. I know it must have been a bitter pill to swallow for most of them...

I can see Harbough in Locker room after game.... WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US??? And his players respond " noooo body coach" and Harbough responds back,,,, "LOSERs!!! The F------ing GIANTs have got it better then us!! That was a butt whooping, People and in our own HOUSE!!"Oh and you forgot Marvin49. He was talking all that mess.

Drez
10-14-2012, 11:56 PM
we thrive for Away games. When will people learn. And oh. It wasn't two muffed punts.. The second one was created by J. Williams punching the ball out of his arm..
And the other was caused by a player being too stupid to vacate the area after letting a punt bounce.

miked1958
10-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh and you forgot Marvin49. He was talking all that mess.yea I forgot him. Ad there were many others to. Now most of them disappeared into the woodwork. A few have come on other threads to offer congrats but there were not even talking much smack and some I don't even remember seeing during week. The ones we mentioned are the ones that need to come back on here and take it like a Man! If your Man enough to talk your Mess all week non stop then be a man and come back to face the music. You know for a fact the would have been in here so FAST if the score was reversed

miked1958
10-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Hey I think I will go over to their boards to see what they are saying now.

Drez
10-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Coughlin now 6-1 vs 49ers and I guess that means Manning also is 6-1
Not necessarily... TC could have faced the Niners when he was with the Jags/

Giants5699
10-15-2012, 12:05 AM
that was just a thorough butt whooping today. 9ers couldn't keep it within 20 of us.

joeybagadonutz23
10-15-2012, 03:50 AM
cool thread bro!!!

Joe Montana
10-15-2012, 05:34 PM

Congrads, you kicked ***.

bigjeep
10-15-2012, 05:45 PM

Congrads, you kicked ***.

Thanks, maybe next time we meet in "Giants" stadium!

Manstache
10-15-2012, 06:46 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! and to think that i thought john sally saying kevin mchale was better than jordan was assanine. smh. wait...is that u mr. sally that started this thread???

Manstache
10-15-2012, 06:53 PM
brought to u by "the people who believe pro wrestling is real" department.....

BParcells777
10-15-2012, 06:55 PM
I told you we would keep it around 20.........you a phophet Experto

pino
10-15-2012, 08:16 PM
we thrive for Away games. When will people learn. And oh. It wasn't two muffed punts.. The second one was created by J. Williams punching the ball out of his arm..

Yeah what's up with that? I have to remind Niner fans that our Williams punched the Lambardi trophy out of the hands of their Williams, but they seem to imagine that Kyle Williams just gave it up without contact. Every time they blame Williams I ask, "Who was blocking our gunners? Shouldn't they get some blame too?"

yoeddy
10-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah what's up with that? I have to remind Niner fans that our Williams punched the Lambardi trophy out of the hands of their Williams, but they seem to imagine that Kyle Williams just gave it up without contact. Every time they blame Williams I ask, "Who was blocking our gunners? Shouldn't they get some blame too?"

Well...actually, he did give up the first one without contact...!

BillTheGreek
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM

WOW...............................NOW ! NOW ! Guys did you hear who WON. !...............That's right The NYG* SBC