PDA

View Full Version : Jets looking very beatable...

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 05:11 PM
By any team except possibly the Giants...we lose that game we need Philly to beat Dallas next week also and then we need to beat Dallas in last week...If we lose and Dallas wins next week then Dallas wins East

jgrangers11
12-18-2011, 05:13 PM
If we win, it doesn't matter what Dallas does and the season would come down to that final game.

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 05:15 PM
By any team except possibly the Giants...we lose that game we need Philly to beat Dallas next week also and then we need to beat Dallas in last week...If we lose and Dallas wins next week then Dallas wins East

Jet's lose today & they will be in the exact position that the gggggggggggggggmen are in. They will be desperate just like the gm.

killerblue8787
12-18-2011, 05:19 PM
So which NY team has looked worst today the giants or jets

Ruttiger711
12-18-2011, 05:22 PM
The 2011 Metlife Mediocre Bowl will probably wind up being a very entertaining game.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 05:23 PM
They will kill us.......

Ruttiger711
12-18-2011, 05:24 PM

Jet's lose today & they will be in the exact position that the gggggggggggggggmen are in. They will be desperate just like the gm.

Jets lose today they need to win out AND need help I believe.

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 05:24 PM
The 2011 Metlife Mediocre Bowl will probably wind up being a very entertaining game.

I'll be there to BOO in person...

Overdrive92
12-18-2011, 05:25 PM

The 4-9 Redskins were pretty beatable too...

G-Men Surg.
12-18-2011, 05:25 PM
The Giants are capable of beating any team in the league like the Packers ( almost ) but they clan also lose to ateam like the Seahawks. Really don't know what team will show up next week.

yshock
12-18-2011, 05:28 PM
we have a chance like every team does on every sunday but it doesn't look good.

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 05:29 PM
The Giants look and are very beatable...

TrueBlue2180
12-18-2011, 06:24 PM

This isn't right. If the Giants beat the Jets and Dallas, they win the division. Not that it really matters all that much. This defense couldn't stop a nose bleed. If, by some miracle, they actually win the next two games, they'll be one and done in the playoffs.

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 08:43 PM

This isn't right.* If the Giants beat the Jets and Dallas, they win the division.* Not that it really matters all that much.* This defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.* If, by some miracle, they actually win the next two games, they'll be one and done in the playoffs.
I am betting against the Giants next week

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 08:44 PM

This isn't right.* If the Giants beat the Jets and Dallas, they win the division.* Not that it really matters all that much.* This defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.* If, by some miracle, they actually win the next two games, they'll be one and done in the playoffs.
I am betting against the Giants next week

JPP2011
12-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Agreed

jakegibbs
12-18-2011, 08:46 PM

let's see we lose to jets but philly beats dallas & then we beat dallas & philly beats skins all 3 are 8-8 & philly wins div. Yeah is that what you want?

hungrrrry
12-18-2011, 09:04 PM
If it was up to what I want, Perry Fewell would have been fired early on in the season...I want us to win but I don't see it happening

JJC7301
12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Regardless, the Giants will not win the final game against Dallas if the division is on the line. The Giants will once again fail to find the intensity.

NYfanatic
12-18-2011, 10:17 PM
It will come down to what teams show up next SATURDAY
Will the NY jets be there to try and prove themselves (Chiefs)or play like they did against the Iggles?
Or will the Giants team that almost beat the Packers or beaten by the deadskins show up?
could be entertaining if the better sides of both show up. Plus a Eite Eli would help since we all know Sanchez is trash.

jomo
12-18-2011, 10:19 PM
If Grossman canhumble us twice, so can Sanchez; very similar skills (modest as they are). </P>

If we are going to beat anyone it will have to be in a shootout.</P>

JMFP2
12-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Regardless, the Giants will not win the final game against Dallas if the division is on the line. The Giants will once again fail to find the intensity.</P>

</P>

I'd be absolutely shocked if this team wins 2x.</P>

T-Diddy
12-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Honestly who cares......our team is a joke........if we did beat jets,we would just lose to cowboys.......if u think this team is gonna win two in a row u should be checked into bellevue hospital with all the other loonies.......jets and giants both suck so really who cares

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 10:36 PM
If it was up to what I want, Perry Fewell would have been fired early on in the season...I want us to win but I don't see it happeningI wanted Coughlin gone right after the SB. He would have left on a high note and now he will be known as the HC with the most 2nd half collapses. Nice going Coughlin. You get what you deserve.