PDA

View Full Version : Niner Fans Fear David Wilson

Overdrive92
10-09-2012, 11:15 PM
I was over at the Niners message board today, just browsing around, and I came across a couple of Niners fans posts' who fear David Wilson this weekend.

Now, it's obvious that the Niners are elite at stopping the run, but they fear that we'll pull out David Wilson as a "secret weapon" this weekend that will take the Niners defense by surprise. I was a bit surprised by that. They also feel that it's only a matter of time until this kid explodes onto the scene.

For once, I hope they're right.

jgiantfan
10-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Anyone who watched the Eagle game on Sunday Night witnessed how explosive David Wilson can be returning kickoffs. I have relatives that are Bears Packer and Steeler fans and they all commented on why we do not use him more on offense.

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:36 PM
2 words 1 name 100%man-beast

David Wilson

Mbeach49er
10-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Our weakness without a doubt is kickoff/punt coverage. Since preseason we have given up big returns. Last week a penalty saved a TD and we gave up a 59 yard return. Niners expect Wilson in this game, and he is dangerous.

nhpgiantsfan
10-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Man-Beast??? Lmao. That was cute.. Smh..

rebelfan1966
10-09-2012, 11:42 PM
I sorta fear #52 ( Patrick Willis ) ..... a few of his buddies are pretty scary too.

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Man-Beast??? Lmao. That was cute.. Smh..

"smh" aww thats adorable. did you pick up that acronym while tweeting with Lil Bow Wow?

or.... did.... you..... use too....many.....periods? lmao lol rofl roflmao

please...spare me your ignorance

nhpgiantsfan
10-09-2012, 11:49 PM
My ignorance. You called a 22 year old kid a "man beast" lmfao...

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:50 PM
he is 50% man 50% a ****in beast. he is 100% a mean beast. 22 or 13. The guy is about to emerge as an NFL star. "laugh your f'ing *** off" all you want. roflolmfao

Rudyy
10-09-2012, 11:51 PM
he is 50% man 50% a ****in beast. he is 100% a mean beast. 22 or 13. The guy is about to emerge as an NFL star. "laugh your f'ing *** off" all you want. roflolmfao Children, Children, let's play nicely.

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Besides, this thread is about David Wilson and not about what nhpgiantsfan thinks about an adjective subjectively given to him by another user. Please, do everyone a favor and add to the conversation; Because frankly you are taking away from it.

nhpgiantsfan
10-09-2012, 11:53 PM
I get it, he will probably be a good player, but give it a chance. You are all over this dude. In another thread you are calling for TC to be fired if he doesn't "pull the trigger" on him. Calm down, AB is not losing his job this year, and probably not next year either.

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:53 PM
back on track.

I am actually surprised that the niners fan fear DW. I mean the guy doesnt get carries and if they knew TC at all they would know it isnt likely that he will see more than 5 or 6 touches. I do, however, find it flattering that they think so highly of him. Pretty cool i guess

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I get it, he will probably be a good player, but give it a chance. You are all over this dude. In another thread you are calling for TC to be fired if he doesn't "pull the trigger" on him. Calm down, AB is not losing his job this year, and probably not next year either.

Did you not hint the sarcasm...I was speaking like i was f'ing shakespeare. Its called dark humor. Must be over your head.

And funny you mention, because directly above that post I praised Bradshaw. The guy has been nothing less than a rock in the offense. We need a spark, AB provides one. We need those tough extra yards, AB will get them. I think its sad that there will be a changing of the guards soon. Kind of like watching a hall of fame athlete play out his carrer, even though everyone knows he just isnt that good anymore. Except AB isn't a hall of fame athlete and he still is good..

ReiRiza
10-10-2012, 12:20 AM
he is 50% man 50% a ****in beast. he is 100% a mean beast. 22 or 13. The guy is about to emerge as an NFL star. "laugh your f'ing *** off" all you want. roflolmfaoLove the passion

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Anyone who watched the Eagle game on Sunday Night witnessed how explosive David Wilson can be returning kickoffs. I have relatives that are Bears Packer and Steeler fans and they all commented on why we do not use him more on offense.

Your relatives would blow a few gaskets watching TC coach...

Eliscruzzz
10-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Cowboys suck I agree Wilson is something real special...but I really think he should get only a few carries this week cause I'm sure the 49ers known all about his fumbling problems and I'm sure TC knows that they know it 2 and I would not be expecting to see him to much. After that yeah I would like to see him get the ball more he is to explosive to not give him a shot, but Bradshaw did play well this Sunday and let's see where he can go from here.

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 02:47 AM
You Guys are missing the whole Picture.......WILSON is Ready now ! Not at the end of the season, not next year Now.He's all Fired Up ..Tom told me that he is going to you use him ,in the niners game because,ther afraid of him Big time.

TURN HIM LOOSE TOM C. ..MAKE MY DAY!** WILSON WILL RUN FOR 127 YARDS ( RUN TO THE OUTSIDE THAT'S WHERE THEREIR WEAKNESS IS ! :)

RagTime Blue
10-10-2012, 03:05 AM
I don't get the impression that he's ready to do it all just yet. The man is pure talent though, so patience my bretheren. . .patience.

Diamondring
10-10-2012, 03:11 AM
They better worry about all of our talents.

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 04:03 AM
They better worry about all of our talents.
this is so true. we literally have 5-6 players at the skill position (WR n RB) that can take over a game. watching this team come into form is gonna be a lot of fun

Captain Chaos
10-10-2012, 06:11 AM
I'm not sure the best run defense in the league is worried about a rooky running back that's been getting like two carries a game. They may have concern in the return game, sure would be nice to see him bust one!

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 07:08 AM
I don't get the impression that he's ready to do it all just yet. The man is pure talent though, so patience my bretheren. . .patience.

I respect for your comment................But I have no Patience ! Wilson has no Patience,and most Giant Fans have no Patience, I feel that Wilson is ready to run the ball & return punts............Yes he needs to to improve on some things , So do some of our Veterans ! Even if they put him in the game as a decoy !
GO GIANTS !

fansince69
10-10-2012, 09:43 AM
I respect for your comment................But I have no Patience ! Wilson has no Patience,and most Giant Fans have no Patience, I feel that Wilson is ready to run the ball & return punts............Yes he needs to to improve on some things , So do some of our Veterans ! Even if they put him in the game as a decoy !
GO GIANTS !

Inside information or ESP?

Buddy333
10-10-2012, 09:52 AM
I don't think he will get that many chances to scare them. Maybe he will, but with the 49ers defense they will rely on Bradshaw as a blocker the same way they did in the Eagles game. Do you really thin their fans are scared of any RB? That team is dominating against the run and have been since last season.

nhpgiantsfan
10-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I have patience. I don't need to see Patrick Willis and company knocking the ball out of Wilson's hands. They are great against the run. Stay with the hot hand in Bradshaw. Eli is gonna have to win this game for us anyway.

BlueReign
10-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Save him for the end of the season. Defenses will be tired and he will torch them.

miked1958
10-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Nice part about Wilson is he doesnt know any better to fear any pacticular team. So as far as he is concerned the SF Defense is just any other defense he has faced and will go out there with no regard and not have any predetermined fear of how hard they hit. he will just go out and make huge runs

TuckandRolle
10-10-2012, 11:20 AM
2 words 1 name 100%man-beast

David Wilson

Love it.

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 12:35 PM
I think they're afraid of him being back to return kickoffs. SF's kick coverage is more like Philly's than Cleveland's. Wilson could very well take one to the house on Sunday, and I think THAT is what SF is afraid of.

BigBlue1971
10-10-2012, 01:02 PM
I was over at the Niners message board today, just browsing around, and I came across a couple of Niners fans posts' who fear David Wilson this weekend.

Now, it's obvious that the Niners are elite at stopping the run, but they fear that we'll pull out David Wilson as a "secret weapon" this weekend that will take the Niners defense by surprise. I was a bit surprised by that. They also feel that it's only a matter of time until this kid explodes onto the scene.

personally they are right to fear Wilson! noone knows very much about him from a game planning standpoint cuz he hasnt played very much as a running back!

im hoping Wilson uses the touchdown he scored last week to motivate him into not only bringing fear to the 9ers but to the league as a whole!

BillTheGreek
10-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Inside information or ESP?

Reliable Source !

nycsportzfan
10-10-2012, 04:18 PM
i just hope he can do it when hes not getting enormous monsterus holes to run through.. So far on the kickoffs and the TD run , the holes he had to explode through were so big, it wasen't even funny.. If we block like that, Henry Hynoski would be exploding for huge gains.. My point is, the speeds there, but i hope he can do it with a smaller crease to get through, which will be the case against SF..

OX1
10-10-2012, 08:16 PM
How sweet would it be if we won by a late 4th
TD that was taken to the house off a punt return.

Once again creating a frenzy in the noner camp
about their special teams HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

chuckedafter5yards
10-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I think the Giants saw the need for that type of speed and quickness, many plays against 49ers had small, quickly closing holes but alot of open space beyond them.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I was shocked how fast Wilson was through the secondary.......it was like he was shot out of a cannon........we have never had a RB who was that fast yet powerfull

CowboysSuck
10-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Everyone keeps giving the excuse that hes had "major holes to run through" That may be true to an extent but have you not noticed how physical of a runner he is? He does not go down with first contact or even second contact. When he finishes a play his pads are down and he is making whoever tackles him pay for it. I love his running style.

nygsince1983
10-11-2012, 03:03 AM

Strange that you were able to read the Niners message board, last time I checked their message board was shut down.

Joe Morrison
10-11-2012, 03:38 AM
I think TC fears Wilson more than anyone else right now, sure he wants to get him going this week but can't have any mistakes or turnovers this week.

ANON837
10-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Where David could really make his mark is by shortening the field for the offense. He needs to break a few long returns to give Eli and Co. good field position. Wouldn't mind seeing him run one back but I'll take a few 40-50 yard returns instead. Gives the offense a better chance to walk away with some points. Maybe not 6 but in a good position after a few plays to get a field goal.

BillTheGreek
10-11-2012, 10:44 AM
I think TC fears Wilson more than anyone else right now, sure he wants to get him going this week but can't have any mistakes or turnovers this week.
Do you remember when Tiki was fumbling the ball alot, who worked with him to over come that. They should do the same with Wilson ! Then Look Out.

" NY Giants Super Bowl Champs "

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Do you remember when Tiki was fumbling the ball alot, who worked with him to over come that. They should do the same with Wilson ! Then Look Out.

" NY Giants Super Bowl Champs "

Look at the fact that Wilson hasn't fumbled any since that cowboys game... and he's been big on KR duty these past 2 weeks.