PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

rebelfan1966
10-09-2012, 11:40 PM
How many people like myself..... just want to start off at least one season without a half dozen starters hurt? Maybe it is because I don't pay close attention to other teams, but it seems like the Giants always start the season like this...... what gives?

CowboysSuck
10-09-2012, 11:44 PM
injuries shminjuries. We are cursed and always will be. The great Hank McFriar set the curse on big blue, and it shall ever remain.

We just have to deal with it, live with it....NEXT MAN UP.

I do agree with the OP though, this is some serious BS

Captain Chaos
10-10-2012, 06:35 AM
How many people like myself..... just want to start off at least one season without a half dozen starters hurt? Maybe it is because I don't pay close attention to other teams, but it seems like the Giants always start the season like this...... what gives?

I sense a little frustration in your tone...

Flip Empty
10-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Again. Every team suffers injuries, not just the Giants.

giantsfam04
10-10-2012, 08:03 AM
True there are plenty of teams that go through the same thing, its worse for us because its our team.

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 08:33 AM

Every team goes through this every season. The Jets have lost Holmes and Revis.

Flip Empty
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
They've been without Dustin Keller and Stephen Hill, too. The Cardinals have lost their #1 and #2 running backs...

GameTime
10-10-2012, 10:29 AM

havent you heard....the Giants need new trainers and strength coaches. Its all their fault....

fansince69
10-10-2012, 10:37 AM
havent you heard....the Giants need new trainers and strength coaches. Its all their fault....

well duh!!

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 10:38 AM
havent you heard....the Giants need new trainers and strength coaches. Its all their fault.... LMAO

Flip Empty
10-10-2012, 10:39 AM
This is the legacy of George Young. Build your team through the draft and develop your future starters. He once commented that free agency was nothing more than a chance to acquire someone else's mistakes. Injuries are guaranteed, next man up is a belief in your organization.
This has really shone through with the Giants this season. The depth on offense has been tested, and it's passed with flying colours. It's been extremely impressive seeing new guys just slot in so easily.

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 10:46 AM
This has really shone through with the Giants this season. The depth on offense has been tested, and it's passed with flying colours. It's been extremely impressive seeing new guys just slot in so easily. +1

CDN_G-FAN
10-10-2012, 11:20 AM

............. For the season. We're still talking about when we're going to get our guys back.

OX1
10-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Some teams had/have the loses we have, but I doubt
any team had the loses we had in a specific position, for
the consecutive number of years we have.

jomo
10-10-2012, 08:56 PM
How many people like myself..... just want to start off at least one season without a half dozen starters hurt? Maybe it is because I don't pay close attention to other teams, but it seems like the Giants always start the season like this...... what gives?I wanna totally agree with you but I work with fans of the Steelers, Eagles (spit) and Packers and we are all in the same boat. It is the nature of where the NFL is today and worse, where it is going. War of attrition every year. Go Blue!!

GMan-67
10-11-2012, 07:58 AM
rest of the league is feeling it too ... you saw Cushing go down, RGIII concussed and many, many, many more

still we seem to have no luck, but if there is a silver lining ... only Thomas and Rodgers are lost for the season (of players expected to contribute) ... if we can get thru a few weeks with no new injuries, we might be in pretty good shape