PDA

View Full Version : Hixon much respect watch and learn t2

appodictic
10-10-2012, 12:21 AM
You know watching hixon play the past two games was great. I barely remembered the last time he played and he came in and did not miss a beat. cruz is going to get credit for 3 tds but hixon got open early and made some great plays which forced the d to cover. Coming back from two injuries. Much respect.

Eliscruzzz
10-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Yeah props to Hixon I was one of the people who thought he was done. I always like Hixon I just thought it would be too much for him to be effective, but the guy has major heart and I really think the Giants are going to have to keep him around after this year. He knows the play book and is an excellent route runner. People also said he lost a step... well when I see him run he looks like he still can burn some people. Here's to him staying healthy the whole season.

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Hixon is a Giant through and through... may not have consistent #1 talent (especially with two ACL injuries in his history), but plays wherever he's asked to and doesn't complain about it...

Marvelousmik
10-10-2012, 12:40 AM
im happy for him and i am happy people are starting to feel different about the guy. ever since barden had that good game vs the panthers it seemed like people didnt want to give hixon achance. i knew he would have to really step up. Good thing he did. i always felt he was a better WR than manninham and i hope as times passes it proves to be true. Him nicks and cruz would make a better core group

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 12:44 AM
im happy for him and i am happy being are starting to feel different about the guy. ever since barden had that good game vs the panthers it seemed like people didnt want to give hixon and chance and i knew he would have to really step up. Good thing he did. i always thought he was a better WR than manninham. Him nicks and cruz would make a better core group

Wasn't he above Manningham and Cruz in the depth chart before going down in 2011? Either way, I love his heart and dedication... the reason he had a 2nd ACL tear to begin with was because he went above and beyond catching a TD in that Rams game. If that is not ALL IN, I don't know what is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyywhxg7RPE

giantsfam04
10-10-2012, 07:07 AM
You cant say T2 needs to learn something for him, people are different and therefor heal or respond to medical treatment differently. Also Hixon had the advantage of professional sports medicine for his injuries, T2 did his in college and from what has been said the doc that did T2 acl's is not very well respected.

NYGfanNC
10-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Did he get a ring even though he didn't play but 2 weeks last year?

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Did he get a ring even though he didn't play but 2 weeks last year?

Yes he did get a ring. Andre freaking Brown got a ring last year off the PS, why wouldn't Hixon? He did contribute for the 2 games he was healthy, and it's not like he was traded or released...

GameTime
10-10-2012, 08:33 AM
T2 has three ACL injuries. Different person and has no bearing at all on T2s rehab and hopefully eventual return to the field.

Buddy333
10-10-2012, 08:43 AM
What is TT supposed to learn form this?

GameTime
10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
my thoughts exactly

fansince69
10-10-2012, 08:46 AM

isn't it obvious?He now should know how to play WR

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 09:08 AM
isn't it obvious?He now should know how to play WR Now I get it :)

Dwinsballgames
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM

How to make the perfect meatloaf