PDA

View Full Version : The Green Bay Whiners.....LOL

Cool Papa B.
10-10-2012, 12:19 PM
“It’s definitely on us as players,” an unnamed Packer told Lori Nickel of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “But I think the refs are out to get us this year.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/10/packers-player-says-refs-are-out-to-get-us/

Are you serious????? Shut up and play the game right. You do that then maybe you wont lose games you are up by 18 points.

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 05:19 PM
The refs tried to rip us off against the Saints too. We got robbed in the Seattle game. I think that loss demoralized us and now we wont make the playoffs. I know any other team would be saying the same thing. I know the refs did the same to the Giants last year and now the seahawks game will be hard for us to let go. I know Giants fans it was hard for you guys to let the bad officiating go against us last year. We feel the same way about the Seattle game. I hate the Seahawks for that and always will.

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:21 PM
It's week ****ing 6 and you're talking about playoffs? Holy ****.

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:21 PM
The refs tried to rip us off against the Saints too. We got robbed in the Seattle game. I think that loss demoralized us and now we wont make the playoffs. I know any other team would be saying the same thing. I know the refs did the same to the Giants last year and now the seahawks game will be hard for us to let go.

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Playoffs, Playoffs, dont talk about playoffs? Playoffs! Anyways Moke you really think this Packers team will win 9 games. I dont know right now. Look at our defense.

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Playoffs, Playoffs, dont talk about playoffs? Playoffs! Anyways Moke you really think this Packers team will win 9 games. I dont know right now. Look at our defense.

To be honest, I think they can make the playoffs. I can see them making a comeback. I think it being week 6 and all, you shouldn't be TOO down on your team.

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 05:26 PM
To be honest, I think they can make the playoffs. I can see them making a comeback. I think it being week 6 and all, you shouldn't be TOO down on your team.
We have @Houston, @St. Louis, Jacksonville, Arizona then not sure the schedule after that. This will be a tough stretch.

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:29 PM
We have @Houston, @St. Louis, Jacksonville, Arizona then not sure the schedule after that. This will be a tough stretch.

You'll win all 4 games I bet.

Texans are looking hot but I think they get thrown off by the Packers. The others are obvious.

Rodgers12
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
You'll win all 4 games I bet.

Texans are looking hot but I think they get thrown off by the Packers. The others are obvious.
Rams are a tough game too. They are a team on the rise and Jeff Fisher has instilled some toughness in that team. I worry about that game too.

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Rams are a tough game too. They are a team on the rise and Jeff Fisher has instilled some toughness in that team. I worry about that game too.

Sure, I give the Rams that for sure because they look tough but their passing/receiving will be tested especially without Amendola.

giantyankee1976
10-10-2012, 08:44 PM
... I know Giants fans it was hard for you guys to let the bad officiating go against us last year. We feel the same way about the Seattle game. I hate the Seahawks for that and always will.

hahahaha

let me guess there's a packer vs seahawk RIVALRY now ???

Rodgers12
10-11-2012, 02:15 AM
hahahaha

let me guess there's a packer vs seahawk RIVALRY now ???
Were not good enough to have a rivalry with anyone right now. Maybe the Browns.