PDA

View Full Version : Manningham to share Eli intel with 49ers

NYGFaninILL
10-10-2012, 04:50 PM
According to 49ers press confrence with NY media via Twitter.

Also, when asked about holding a grudge against his former team he says "no" but it will "motivate me"

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Manningham's going to say "Eli's elite, man...he's elite"....

Buddy333
10-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Yeah, and this just in, water is wet. Of course he, and Jacobs are going to help their new team out in any way possible.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
"When Eli says 'Omaha', he's getting ready to receive the ball"....

Giants5699
"Eli make them good throws..." "On this one play, Eli told me to run this way, but I forgot which way this way is."

Having Manningham as intel is like having Simple Jack as the star agent in the CIA.

TheEnigma
He's going to help his current team win football games anyway possible?

http://theorange.co/storage/shocked.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=13492990858 18

Shocker.

ryan12
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
i love when eli says omaha i used to cringe when he said it now i cringe when he doesnt

yatitle
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Considering MM scored a 6 on the wonderlich and ran more wrong routes than anyone on the team, I don't think Eli has to worry.

Moke
10-10-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm actually Ok with mario sharing Eli's intel because Mario never understood it anyway.

OH BURN.

njg85m
10-10-2012, 04:58 PM
What in God's name are Jacobs and especially Manningham going to be able to tell the SF coaching staff about #10 that they don't already know from hours of game tape???

I don't understand it personally. And I'm not so certain that Manningham EVER understood our playbook anyway. Not dissing the guy, but I've met door knobs that had a higher IQ than him.

njg85m
10-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Having Manningham as intel is like having Simple Jack as the star agent in the CIA.

I have to admit, your analogies are always epic lol.

ChuckKnoxx
10-10-2012, 05:00 PM
"Eli make them good throws..." "On this one play, Eli told me to run this way, but I forgot which way this way is."

Bingo.

ryan12
10-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Considering MM scored a 6 on the wonderlich and ran more wrong routes than anyone on the team, I don't think Eli has to worry.

lmfao

NYGFaninILL
10-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Hey guys lighten up I just post what I read.

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey guys lighten up I just post what I read.

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/i173.photobucket.com/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

egyptian420
10-10-2012, 05:13 PM

Having Manningham as intel is like having Simple Jack as the star agent in the CIA.lmao....so true

rainierjef
10-10-2012, 05:18 PM
rocket, rocket

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Somehow, this doesn't strike fear in my heart

jomo
10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Manningham sharing his deeeeeeeeeeep understanding of what the Giants are trying to do on offense and how Eli thinks is just too funny for me.

........this coming from a guy who even in his final year ran the wrong route all too often. Heck the route he ran after "The Catch" was so wrong, we are lucky the ball wasn't picked.

burier
10-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Wow. I must say there's a shocking level of disrespect for a guy that made a ton of plays for us when he was here and happened to be on the recieving end of the greatest throw in Superbowl history.

I'm all for jokes and everything but the tone of this thread is in poor taste.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Wow Manningham and Jacobs will spill all the Beans- Dumb and Dumber........sheeeesh

njg85m
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Wow. I must say there's a shocking level of disrespect for a guy that made a ton of plays for us when he was here and happened to be on the recieving end of the greatest throw in Superbowl history.

I don't think anybody is saying anything that isn't true, do you?

I (as I'm sure most other posters do as well) love MM, always will. But it's common knowledge that the guy was far from intelligent.

egyptian420
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM

I'm all for jokes and everything but the tone of this thread is in poor taste.I loved Manningham when he was still here and I respect him as a football player as much as I know he respects us.

But you gotta admit....he's not the sharpest tool in the shed as far as his ability to articulate things well. The press conferences he has are tough to watch lol.

That being said, I still respect the guy as well as Jacobs or Boss. Steve Smith....not so much.

egyptian420
10-10-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't think anybody is saying anything that isn't true, do you?

I (as I'm sure most other posters do as well) love MM, always will. But it's common knowledge that the guy was far from intelligent.undeniable truth....lol me and my brother used to joke about it even when he was still here. Still a good guy though

Moke
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM

Everyone here likes him. It's a joke. No need to go get over-sensitive panties over here.

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Manningham sharing his deeeeeeeeeeep understanding of what the Giants are trying to do on offense and how Eli thinks is just too funny for me.

........this coming from a guy who even in his final year ran the wrong route all too often. Heck the route he ran after "The Catch" was so wrong, we are lucky the ball wasn't picked.

He'll be sure to tell them our field is more narrow than all of the other fields in the NFL

GMENAGAIN
10-10-2012, 05:37 PM
lol at Manningham and "intel" in the same sentence

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Manningham couldn't remember signals and routes when he was ON THE TEAM

jomo
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
lol at Manningham and "intel" in the same sentenceHysterical.

jomo
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Manningham couldn't remember signals and routes when he was ON THE TEAM......and the the good lines keep coming lol.

BurnerNYG
10-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I don't got it in me to make fun of people with learning disabilities... that's low. Manningham should just be quiet. It's better to be thought of as dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I'm not gonna hang around this thread though to belittle someone trying to make myself feel better about myself.

TheEnigma
10-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I can see it now...

Harbaugh: So Manningham, why don't you sit down with Coach Fangio and I and let us know how Gilbride's offense works?
Manningham: Yeah so like I run this way and then I'm supposed to go another way...sometimes.
Fangio: That lacks detail. Could you give us a more in-depth analysis?
Manningham: You just change the path depending on the other guys...like ya read them like a book, you know?
Harbaugh: *sighs* Just draw up some things the Giants receivers would do on the board with this marker here against our coverages.

After a few minutes, Manningham finishes detailing the possible option routes.

Manningham: Alrighty Coach. I drew that stuff you wanted. Now what?
Harbaugh: Go to practice little guy.

Manningham leaves the room.

Harbaugh: What do you make of all this Fangio?
Fangio: Just do the opposite of everything he detailed. That will be the key to the game.

This is all in good fun. Manningham was a great receiver who could make separation against decent CBs but let's not act like the guy was a wizard of the playbook. That's where the jokes are aimed at.

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Manningham won't need Wonderlic epicness to get separation if Webster is on him...

Tuckit91
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

BurnerNYG
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I don't think it's funny at all. How bout if you guys end up having a slow kid? Think it'll be funny for people to poke fun at em? Don't think I'm gonna sympathize with any of you. Karma is a ***** and it has no time limit.

burier
10-10-2012, 06:01 PM
I can see it now...

Harbaugh: So Manningham, why don't you sit down with Coach Fangio and I and let us know how Gilbride's offense works?
Manningham: Yeah so like I run this way and then I'm supposed to go another way...sometimes.
Fangio: That lacks detail. Could you give us a more in-depth analysis?
Manningham: You just change the path depending on the other guys...like ya read them like a book, you know?
Harbaugh: *sighs* Just draw up some things the Giants receivers would do on the board with this marker here against our coverages.

After a few minutes, Manningham finishes detailing the possible option routes.

Manningham: Alrighty Coach. I drew that stuff you wanted. Now what?
Harbaugh: Go to practice little guy.

Manningham leaves the room.

Harbaugh: What do you make of all this Fangio?
Fangio: Just do the opposite of everything he detailed. That will be the key to the game.

This is all in good fun. Manningham was a great receiver who could make separation against decent CBs but let's not act like the guy was a wizard of the playbook. That's where the jokes are aimed at.

Riiiiight. The person making the joke at someone elses expense insists that its alllll in good fun.

I'm gonna go ahead and rebuke this thread as a peace offering to the Football Gods. They're pretty fickle and this thread is already good enough land someonelse from the Giants roster on IR. David beat Goliath from a moral high ground.

sharick88
10-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah, and this just in, water is wet. Of course he, and Jacobs are going to help their new team out in any way possible.

I was going to post this exact same thing. Beat me to it.

pino
10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
He's going to say, "Maybe we should LET them run the ball. If you force Eli to beat us...."

bleeding blue
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't think it's funny at all. How bout if you guys end up having a slow kid? Think it'll be funny for people to poke fun at em? Don't think I'm gonna sympathize with any of you. Karma is a ***** and it has no time limit.
Now you're the one dissing HAM for being "slow". Unreal man that's a low blow (red)

Tuckit91
10-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Now you're the one dissing HAM for being "slow". Unreal man that's a low blow

We never said he was "slow"

TheEnigma
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Riiiiight. The person making the joke at someone elses expense insists that its alllll in good fun.

I'm gonna go ahead and rebuke this thread as a peace offering to the Football Gods. They're pretty fickle and this thread is already good enough land someonelse from the Giants roster on IR. David beat Goliath from a moral high ground.

Probably a bit harsh but I think you're one of the last people to preach about speaking right about football players.

Tuckit91
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM

Just chill man! Just good clean fun...Trust me I have a few "slow" family members myself!!

burier
10-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Probably a bit harsh but I think you're one of the last people to preach about speaking right about football players.

I'm not sure I follow

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 06:14 PM
well i will say one thing, if eli says "west go go" or "east go go", a bubble screen is a coming. he used that cadence last year a few times in the playoffs, and I heard him say it vs Cleveland before throwing a bubble screen that failed

TheEnigma
10-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure I follow

Do you not constantly criticize certain players on this team for their lack of ability or their miscues on being in position on the defensive side of the ball? In my defense, I'm only criticizing MM for his lack of football knowledge of the playbook just like I do with Osi when he doesn't keep his containment. If other people read more into my statement than my original intentions, oh well. It seems like some people are taking a moral issue with this when it's just purely a football thing.

Tuckit91
10-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Do you not constantly criticize certain players on this team for their lack of ability or their miscues on being in position on the defensive side of the ball? In my defense, I'm only criticizing MM for his lack of football knowledge of the playbook just like I do with Osi when he doesn't keep his containment. If other people read more into my statement than my original intentions, oh well. It seems like some people are taking a moral issue with this when it's just purely a football thing.

I sir found it to be funny and I knew what you meant and it wasnt attack on him being slow as a every day person,but his football intelligence.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't got it in me to make fun of people with learning disabilities... that's low. Manningham should just be quiet. It's better to be thought of as dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I'm not gonna hang around this thread though to belittle someone trying to make myself feel better about myself.

I didn't realize Manningham had a learning disability. What was he diagnosed with? If true, I apologize for my comments...I just thought he had trouble learning the playbook...

burier
10-10-2012, 06:30 PM

??? Yeah of course.

If this was a "Mario Manningham is a crappy reciever" thread I wouldn't have a problem with it. I would disagree and if I felt compelled I'd argue my case but I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Not speaking of you specifically but I think we're going a bit beyond goofing on a guy's football IQ when we're talking about how the man communicates at a press conference. "Duh Eli make good throw...yada yada" Is the next thread gonna be about how Brandon Jacobs stutters?

Its a bit tacky and its certainly not funny.

Considering that the guy helped us to a championship I think us fans owe him a little more than that.

BurnerNYG
10-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I didn't realize Manningham had a learning disability. What was he diagnosed with? If true, I apologize for my comments...I just thought he had trouble learning the playbook...He was diagnosed with a 6 on his wonderlIc. My 11 year old daughter can score higher than that.

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 06:32 PM
He was diagnosed with a 6 on his wondering. My 11 year old daughter can score higher than that.

Maybe he didn't use a #2 pencil?

yoeddy
10-10-2012, 06:35 PM
??? Yeah of course.

If this was a "Mario Manningham is a crappy reciever" thread I wouldn't have a problem with it. I would disagree and if I felt compelled I'd argue my case but I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Not speaking of you specifically but I think we're going a bit beyond goofing on a guy's football IQ when we're talking about how the man communicates at a press conference. "Duh Eli make good throw...yada yada" Is the next thread gonna be about how Brandon Jacobs stutters?

Considering that the guy helped us to a championship I think us fans owe him a little more than that.

The rationale I had when posting to this thread was that Manningham's reputation while with the Giants was that he was not the best route-runner and had well-documented trouble with the playbook. So when the guy who had trouble with the playbook is reported to be filling in his new team about the playbook, it's kind of funny. I don't see any harm in poking some fun with that...the exception being that if he truly has a learning disability, I would feel bad about poking fun about it.

TheEnigma
10-10-2012, 06:40 PM
??? Yeah of course.

I'll be glad to admit that some of the jokes probably do go over the "football to real life" line and having Harbaugh call him little guy was sort of tasteless on my end. Still, the idea of MM giving football intel is just too hilarious to me and other people apparently to not comment on.

Everyone has different views on the subject and I'd equally criticize and make jokes about Eli if someone asked him for advice on sliding with the football.

He was diagnosed with a 6 on his wonderlIc. My 11 year old daughter can score higher than that.

The Wonderlic doesn't just measure intelligence and learning ability. Behavior is a big part of the test as well and I'd say such a certain subject is more about one's personal perception of the world around them than cold hard facts.

Edit: Is it in fact confirmed that MM has a legit learning disability? If that is the case, I just find it hard to believe we would draft someone with a disability to be apart of this type of offense.

B-Red22
10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Mario is too dumb to know what Eli is thinking anyway, thus why he isn't here

jomo
10-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Mario is too dumb to know what Eli is thinking anyway, thus why he isn't hereThe man has got to know his limitations. - Dirty Harry

CDN_G-FAN
10-10-2012, 06:59 PM

Fair enough, but if you said Plax or toomer or cruz or nicks were going to share intel, I'd be a lot more concerned.

For all his talent, and he has a lot I hope MM never struck you as a thinkin man's receiver.

crossouttheeyes
10-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Good thing he never understood the offense. Don't get me wrong, I loved Manningham when he was here and I honestly hope he does well in San Fran (just not against us), but reading defenses and book smarts aren't his thing.

And I wouldn't be worried about Plax giving intel to an opposing team about Eli. The man shot himself in the leg, how smart can he be?

Morehead State
10-10-2012, 07:10 PM
The rationale I had when posting to this thread was that Manningham's reputation while with the Giants was that he was not the best route-runner and had well-documented trouble with the playbook. So when the guy who had trouble with the playbook is reported to be filling in his new team about the playbook, it's kind of funny. I don't see any harm in poking some fun with that...the exception being that if he truly has a learning disability, I would feel bad about poking fun about it.
Other than a bunch of mindless chatter on the MB, I know of no "documentation" regarding MM's comprehension of the playbook.

elitocruz
10-10-2012, 07:18 PM
maybe he can speak of all the wrong routes he ran, or broke off, leading to interceptions? there's a reason he was #3, and why he was not retained.

According to 49ers press confrence with NY media via Twitter.

Also, when asked about holding a grudge against his former team he says "no" but it will "motivate me"

crossouttheeyes
10-10-2012, 07:26 PM
What's with all this Manningham hate in this thread?

The guy was nothing but a good Giant, dimwitted at times, but he did more good than bad. He didn't go to a rival team or anything, he just signed with the 49ers because that was the best move for him. I personally like the guy as a person and a player and hope he does well in San Fran (not on Sunday though).

dezzzR
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Mario is too dumb to know what Eli is thinking anyway, thus why he isn't hereThats not why hes not here. Money and a fleet of young talent at wr is why hes not here.

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 07:35 PM
anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?

Toadofsteel
10-10-2012, 08:18 PM
anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?

Exactly... MM was kind of a dolt trying to understand our offense, but he doesn't have to do the read option stuff in SF, so that works well with his own athletic style.

btbrennan
10-10-2012, 08:25 PM
You guys know Nicks got a score of 11 on his wonderlic right? Lay off Mario. He did a lot of good things for us. I'm happy he can be on a successful team.

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 08:25 PM

Personally what used to drive me crazy about him was the way he would circle around and run 3 yards backwards after every catch, trying to be elusive. He finally stopped doing that in his last year.

OX1
10-10-2012, 08:26 PM
He'll be sure to tell them our field is more narrow than all of the other fields in the NFL

HEEHEE!. Think he will make them get out the measuring tape??

chuckedafter5yards
10-10-2012, 08:27 PM
How much intel can you get from a guy who scored 6 on the Wonderlic test?

chuckedafter5yards
10-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Mario scored a 6, almost half of Nicks.

jomo
10-10-2012, 08:44 PM
How much intel can you get from a guy who scored 6 on the Wonderlic test?W test is not what I care about. What I care about is what I see in a guy who couldn't consistently run a proper route for much of his first 4 years in the NFL.

Moke
10-10-2012, 08:45 PM
W test is not what I care about. What I care about is what I see in a guy who couldn't consistently run a proper route for much of his first 4 years in the NFL.

And it wasn't even his 1st year, it was FOUR YEARS.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm so afraid..

jomo
10-10-2012, 08:53 PM
And it wasn't even his 1st year, it was FOUR YEARS.That shouldn't be frightening to us, it should be frightening to him and the 49er organization.

Moke
10-10-2012, 08:54 PM
That shouldn't be frightening to us, it should be frightening to him and the 49er organization.

I was just enforcing your idea, not going against it lol

Redeyejedi
10-10-2012, 09:04 PM
I hope Manningham gives his interpretation of things

chuckedafter5yards
10-10-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm not a fan of the Wonderlic scores being released but it's a complex offense and all the physical tools in the world won't help a WR if they are not on top of the game mentally. You always had to worry if Mario was going to be in the right place, really I love him and wish him only the best when not playing the Gmen. Hope he has long
prosperous career.

Rudyy
10-10-2012, 09:06 PM
I hope Manningham gives his interpretation of things Manningham: K so..when Eli says Omaha, he's saying to go that way..which is..um purple panda's and potaoes.

joeybagadonutz23
10-10-2012, 09:07 PM
The title of this thread is like saying....
Beetlejuice (from Howard Stern) is going to give me all the answers to the GRE so that I can get into Yale. And that might be giving ManHam a little bit too much credit in his comprehension of our offense.

jomo
10-10-2012, 09:14 PM
The title of this thread is like saying....
Beetlejuice (from Howard Stern) is going to give me all the answers to the GRE so that I can get into Yale. And that might be giving ManHam a little bit too much credit in his comprehension of our offense............just a little bit. lol

Robert21156
10-10-2012, 09:31 PM
What a funny quote. I assume most fans know that you mean that MM tried to "stretch" the field horizontally by running his routes WAY too close to the sidelines, therefore not giving Eli much room at all to fit the ball in. That is what you meant, right?

barran21
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
The Sky is falling...our secrets are out, for crying out load the Giants have been running the same offense for 9 seasons, with some variations every year... every team in this league has 9 years of tape and we won 2 SBs, it won't be Rocket Gate II...

Marvelousmik
10-10-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm actually Ok with mario sharing Eli's intel because Mario never understood it anyway.

OH BURN.

LOL

nhpgiantsfan
10-10-2012, 10:00 PM
I am not gonna knock MM, but all BS aside, there is a lot that Jacobs can tell them. KG and Eli are definitely gonna have to change their calls up. Jacobs has played with Eli for a long time. He knows all the calls that check into or out of a passing play or running play. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think there is nothing Jacobs can tell them. He was in every meeting with Eli for about 7 years.

ChuckKnoxx
10-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Jesus lol, ex players are a touchy subject huh? Relax, Mario is not slow, he was a fantastic New York Giant and a great person.

Now back to reality. He is a 49er. Working together with 52 other 49ers to become a Super Bowl Champion this year. That makes him the enemy come 4pm Sunday. He gets no special treatment. His goal is to prevent your Giants from being back to back champions. Dont ever lose sight of that.

BlueReign
10-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Well, if Mario tells them what Eli likes to do, our WRs should be running free all day. He never got anything right.

Harooni
10-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Do not be fooled he will tell them quite a bit about Eli's tendencies

FlyingTruck
10-11-2012, 01:49 AM
LOL you guys really think he even remembers anything?

Rat_bastich
10-11-2012, 01:53 AM

This made my eyes rain.

BeatYale
10-11-2012, 01:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3SPmbCYtk

joemorrisforprez
10-11-2012, 02:20 AM
Anyone remember the "rocket" game against the Redskins?

I hope we don't see a repeat of that.

Then again, Coefield is smarter than Manningham.

BurnerNYG
10-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Jesus lol, ex players are a touchy subject huh? Relax, Mario is not slow, he was a fantastic New York Giant and a great person.

Now back to reality. He is a 49er. Working together with 52 other 49ers to become a Super Bowl Champion this year. That makes him the enemy come 4pm Sunday. He gets no special treatment. His goal is to prevent your Giants from being back to back champions. Dont ever lose sight of that.I understand that but I'm sorry... for a fanbase that prides itself on class, there sure is a plethora of classless posters around here. What if Herzlich leaves and says the Giants organization sucks. Are we gonna start jarring at him for having bone cancer and giving him a chance? I'm just not the type of person to sit around calling somebody I don't know a ******. It's not my style but I'm not stopping no one... continue on. That's just me.

Joe Morrison
10-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Listen, it took him 4 years to kind of get the playbook, Eli was on him all Superbowl telling him what the Pats were doing and to just do what he tells him, don't really think he can tell them that Eli doesn't already know about them.

GCGiant
10-11-2012, 07:31 AM
I think the hate comes from the fact that he has "Manning" in his name...

Morehead State
10-11-2012, 10:00 AM
The old "Manningham is dumb" gags. Friggin boring people. Its been done to death. (and its also nonsense)
Lets come up with something more original.

burier
10-11-2012, 12:45 PM
this thread has basically guaranteed that MM is gonna burn us Sunday.

Gimaniac
10-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Instead of "Omaha", Eli will use "Mario" for this week's game.

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Mario is so dumb that he has to travel to EIGHT different castles to find the princess...

OrangeGiant
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Look, I will always love Manningham for what he did in the Super Bowl, but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I honestly don't think it was Eli's fault when Mario ran the wrong pattern, which he had a tendency to do at times.

Harooni
10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
The old "Manningham is dumb" gags. Friggin boring people. Its been done to death. (and its also nonsense)
Lets come up with something more original.

Agreed, if he is so dumb how did he pick up San Frans playbook so fast.

TheEnigma
10-11-2012, 04:24 PM

They don't really ask much of him like we do here out of our receivers. They've actually drawn up some nice plays in the run game for him that takes advantage of his underrated speed and their superb edge run blocking. I said that he potentially could do better on a team that doesn't ask him to do so much mental work versus simply executing a play and getting separation.

yoeddy
10-11-2012, 04:42 PM

West Coast Offense...really simple routes that require almost no reads/sight-adjustments. His yards/catch is down by about 4yards this year as compared to last year with the Giants...

BuffyBlueII
10-11-2012, 04:52 PM
What is wrong with you people?

You do realize that Mario Manningham being dumb and running the wrong route is all Eli’s fault?

Everything that has been wrong on this team since he got here including the softer than bird **** defensive line we have is all Eli’s fault.

Heck, it is even Eli’s fault that JPP threw Prince in the ice bath.

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 05:48 PM
What is wrong with you people?

You do realize that Mario Manningham being dumb and running the wrong route is all Eli’s fault?

Everything that has been wrong on this team since he got here including the softer than bird **** defensive line we have is all Eli’s fault.

Heck, it is even Eli’s fault that JPP threw Prince in the ice bath.

Isn't it Eli's fault that we drafted Tyrone Wheatley?

GMENAGAIN
10-11-2012, 05:51 PM

Who has said that he picked up the SF playbook fast??

GMENAGAIN
10-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Isn't it Eli's fault that we drafted Tyrone Wheatley?

I have to say that I loved that draft pick when we made it. I'm still not sure how that guy turned out to be such a turd as an NFL player . . . .

yoeddy
10-11-2012, 05:53 PM
I have to say that I loved that draft pick when we made it. I'm still not sure how that guy turned out to be such a turd as an NFL player . . . .

Wheatley scored a 16 on the Wonderlic...

GMENAGAIN
10-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Wheatley scored a 16 on the Wonderlic...

Nicks scored an 11 and he's a beast.

jomo
10-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Nicks scored an 11 and he's a beast.All that proves is that Nicks is a beast and MM couldn't run a proper route if his life depended on it. Nothing to do with Wonderlic.