PDA

View Full Version : How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Riverdance
10-10-2012, 08:10 PM
We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.

SweetZombieJesus
10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Probably because nobody cares about the Redskins, as per normal. We're getting ready for a rematch of the NFC Championship Game... Were you alive the last time the Skins had one of those?

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 08:17 PM
We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.

Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?

Moke
10-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Is this serious? So I have to waste my time going to a skins board to wish RGIII well?

Wow....talk about a whole different level of humanity.

Moke
10-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?

Hey man, I understand that eye for an eye thing, but this guy comes here really expecting us to go make an account on a board to go wish RGIII a speedy recovery?

Riverdance
10-10-2012, 08:21 PM
RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.

TheEnigma
10-10-2012, 08:23 PM
RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.

http://www.mlponline.net/attachments/speechless-gif.2049/

Moke
10-10-2012, 08:26 PM

This statement defeats all credibility of posting on the internet. Actually, the 1st statement was so incredibly biased and unbelievable that I had to take a risk and read the second one.

thanks for making me laugh on this gloomy day that I'm having.

Oh and by the way, don't get all insecure that we giant fans have other things to do besides posting on different boards.

Riverdance
10-10-2012, 08:29 PM
It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.

Moke
10-10-2012, 08:30 PM
It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.

So a whole Giants fanbase don't respect the redskins because we didn't create an account and sign-in the redskins board to wish RGIII well?

Wow. Ignorance.

Riverdance
10-10-2012, 08:37 PM
So a whole Giants fanbase don't respect the redskins because we didn't create an account and sign-in the redskins board to wish RGIII well?Wow. Ignorance. No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL

NYGiants1411
10-10-2012, 08:44 PM
No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL

Just remember to show up again on these boards after we beat you.

nygfan90
10-10-2012, 09:04 PM
I wish him a speedy recovery. Ya happy?

RoanokeFan
10-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Is this serious? So I have to waste my time going to a skins board to wish RGIII well?

Wow....talk about a whole different level of humanity.

I would have felt bad just saying **** YOU!

tonyt830
10-10-2012, 09:50 PM
No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOLMan you lost all credibility when you said Nicks is a role player.

You see, I have a life outside of these message boards. I have a job, family and other responsibilities to be concerned with, and signing up to a Redskins message board is not on the top of my priority list.

There are a lot of players and organizations that I respect, but I do not have an account with any of those teams either.

Its not a lack of respect for the Redskins, Griffin or any other player/team, so your generalized comment regarding all Giants fans is way off base and plain ignorant!

Hope Griffin heals up, and I guess he will learn to slide earlier next time.

By the way, sounds like an empty threat regarding FedEx Field and Giants colors etc.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 10:06 PM
because the dope deserved what he got taking on linebackers

Parademon
10-10-2012, 10:38 PM
I for one wish him a very speedy recovery. I want our D to be the one to give him his 2nd & more severe concussion. Also I want to see how well he does vs our D.

BigBlueAllDay
10-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Let's go to the video tape one more time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkjW_0eINNA

GiantWarfare
10-10-2012, 11:27 PM

Dude do us all a favor and go away...or stay if you want but stop making threads. Everything about you reeks of idiocy.

Riverdance
10-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Man you lost all credibility when you said Nicks is a role player.

You see, I have a life outside of these message boards. I have a job, family and other responsibilities to be concerned with, and signing up to a Redskins message board is not on the top of my priority list.

There are a lot of players and organizations that I respect, but I do not have an account with any of those teams either.

Its not a lack of respect for the Redskins, Griffin or any other player/team, so your generalized comment regarding all Giants fans is way off base and plain ignorant!

Hope Griffin heals up, and I guess he will learn to slide earlier next time.

By the way, sounds like an empty threat regarding FedEx Field and Giants colors etc.

Not a threat, as I said when the Skins and Giants get together, things get crazy in the stands. Fedex had to beef up security last year

Riverdance
10-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Dude do us all a favor and go away...or stay if you want but stop making threads. Everything about you reeks of idiocy.

I'm a girl. And if you dont like the threads dont click on them. Duh.

FBomb
10-10-2012, 11:33 PM

**** MY ****!!!!! How's that for classy?

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 12:17 AM
you own us lately

isnt that enough for you??? YOU OWN THE NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW......should we show up, or mail in our losses to you guys this year?

LOL

Rat_bastich
10-11-2012, 06:53 AM
I thought RG3 was the face of Subway?

tonyt830
10-11-2012, 07:04 AM
I thought RG3 was the face of Subway?If Bob keeps trying to take on defenders while running and not getting down or running out of bounds, his 2nd career in commercials will start sooner than later.

giantyankee1976
10-11-2012, 07:48 AM

get well Bobby, get well lil buddy

GMan-67
10-11-2012, 07:48 AM
GET WELL BOB!

SweetZombieJesus
10-11-2012, 08:16 AM
It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. NOT EVEN A LITTLE.

SweetZombieJesus
10-11-2012, 08:18 AM
because the dope deserved what he got taking on linebackers

It's not quite headbutting a wall but the tradition of Redskin QBs courting unnecessary injuries continues.

EddieBlue
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Probably because nobody cares about the Redskins, as per normal. We're getting ready for a rematch of the NFC Championship Game... Were you alive the last time the Skins had one of those?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

RoanokeFan
10-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey man, I understand that eye for an eye thing, but this guy comes here really expecting us to go make an account on a board to go wish RGIII a speedy recovery? MY point was who does that?

Eli2Shockey4aTD
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I did not realize I needed an account on all my rivals message boards. I am not a good human being, I guess.

ashleymarie
10-11-2012, 05:46 PM
I did not realize I needed an account on all my rivals message boards. I am not a good human being, I guess.

Why can't we just wish him well from here? Concussions are serious injuries and I personally wish him well. I think that goes without saying from most of us. But creating a new accoiunt elsewhere is silly imo.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 05:48 PM
BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE YOU

SIMPLE AS THAT.

ashleymarie
10-11-2012, 05:50 PM
LOL, Rudy.

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 06:08 PM
LOL, Rudy. Hey, somebody has to say it!

sharick88
10-11-2012, 06:10 PM

Get the **** outta here with this crap, you lame *** troll

bandwgn86
10-11-2012, 06:22 PM
WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. NOT EVEN A LITTLE.

exactly, completely indifferent to the Deadskins.. they're the new StLouis Cardinals of the old NFC East

Giantz4Life
10-11-2012, 06:56 PM

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052009/1242225474_attempting_to_give_a_damn.gif

RoanokeFan
10-11-2012, 07:32 PM

Now that's funny

pino
10-11-2012, 08:16 PM

You lost me at "RG3 is the face of the league" so I'm pretty much immune to your comment about Nicks.

BuffyBlueII
10-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Because Washington Redskins fans are softer than bird ****and don't even represent in their own stadium. On, also because Bobby. Gee 3 is very over rated and he not built to last.

Moke
10-11-2012, 08:19 PM
MY point was who does that?

Yep, exactly

Moke
10-11-2012, 08:20 PM

Best post in here.

Thanks for making me laugh

nycisgreat
10-11-2012, 09:21 PM

Wow, I couldn't have said it better. Good post!

Riverdance
10-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Because Washington Redskins fans are softer than bird ****and don't even represent in their own stadium. On, also because Bobby. Gee 3 is very over rated and he not built to last. We're the most passionate fan base in the league and unlike Dallas, we do represent well in our own stadum. Last year in Week 1 when the Giants came to Fedex, we had one stray annoying arse Giants fan who kept talking crap. It was only a matter of time before he went flying down the stairs.Make no mistake, we have a real homefield advantage. And RG3 is built to last. The Falcons defender simply executed a cheap shot on him. The Saints aren't the only NFC South team who loves their bounties.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-11-2012, 09:43 PM
RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.The only thing RGpee is the face of is SUBWAY....which I have boycotted to due his commercials. He hasnt earned a spot in the NFL let alone commercials yet. Just cause he is the most dynamic QB the Foreskins have seen does not make him special to the LEAGUE.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-11-2012, 09:47 PM
We're the most passionate fan base in the league and unlike Dallas, we do represent well in our own stadum. Last year in Week 1 when the Giants came to Fedex, we had one stray annoying arse Giants fan who kept talking crap. It was only a matter of time before he went flying down the stairs.Make no mistake, we have a real homefield advantage. And RG3 is built to last. The Falcons defender simply executed a cheap shot on him. The Saints aren't the only NFC South team who loves their bounties.OH, so now your pig nosed wearing fans in dresses are bull dykes??? Nice one pal, go milk the weeds on the other boards for sympathy for your QB. BTW are you on prescription meds.....ya better tak'em

Riverdance
10-11-2012, 10:41 PM
The only thing RGpee is the face of is SUBWAY....which I have boycotted to due his commercials. He hasnt earned a spot in the NFL let alone commercials yet. Just cause he is the most dynamic QB the Foreskins have seen does not make him special to the LEAGUE.

Have you seen the ratings? RG3 is in demand. And RG3 doing a few endorsement deals isnt as bad as Eli Manning boycotting a whole organization before he even played a snap in the NFL. What an overly entitled punk. He passed up playing on the beach with sane, rational fans for playing in New Jersey in cold weather.

FBomb
10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Who?

SweetZombieJesus
10-12-2012, 07:14 AM
We're the most passionate fan base in the league and unlike Dallas, we do represent well in our own stadum. Last year in Week 1 when the Giants came to Fedex, we had one stray annoying arse Giants fan who kept talking crap. It was only a matter of time before he went flying down the stairs.Make no mistake, we have a real homefield advantage. And RG3 is built to last. The Falcons defender simply executed a cheap shot on him. The Saints aren't the only NFC South team who loves their bounties.

I wasn't aware Washington still had a team. I thought they moved to Oklahoma or something...

BParcells777
10-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Glad to hear your franchise is showing some life........they were bcoming a national disgrace for a while there

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Have you seen the ratings? RG3 is in demand. And RG3 doing a few endorsement deals isnt as bad as Eli Manning boycotting a whole organization before he even played a snap in the NFL. What an overly entitled punk. He passed up playing on the beach with sane, rational fans for playing in New Jersey in cold weather.Did you say sane and rational fans in San Diego???? Wow, when did you start watching football......this year? That whole organization he did not want to play for, releases their talent like pop tarts,, Drew Brees, Darren Sproles, La Dainian Thomlinson just to name a few. So Eli is a punk? Far from it. As far as RGpee being in demand.....Come on maaaan! He has had a decent season this year so far, but just like when Vick came out of prison and played for the Iggles that 1st year he did great, once teams figured him out, he hasnt done anything really since.

SweetZombieJesus
10-12-2012, 11:47 AM
He has had a decent season this year so far, but just like when Vick came out of prison and played for the Iggles that 1st year he did great, once teams figured him out, he hasnt done anything really since.

See Cam Newton

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-12-2012, 11:54 AM
See Cam NewtonI was gonna put him in there, thanks for adding it!

Delicreep
10-12-2012, 12:19 PM

...really?

I can tell you for me the reason is way less dramatic--the Skins board refused to allow me to join.

You got a problem with not getting a warm and sincere "wish him the best" from me, take it up with your mods.

And while I admit that I don't have an all inclusive definition of "class", I am pretty sure coming onto another teams board to whine is not part of it.

BuffyBlueII
10-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Showing up on another board to cry about fans from an oppossing team not publically wishing your injured player get well wishes is so typical of a piece of garbage Washington Redskins fan. I couldn't care less about Bobby Gee 3 and I doubt you will find much sympathy from anyone else here. So just go hop on the metro, get off at the King Street stop, go across the street to Theismans and drown your sorrows in a pint of Broken Leg Lager and you should find plenty of people that will share your misery in regard to your overrated brittle QB that can't take a hit.You got a Mike Vick wannabe leading your team that will never be nearly as good as Mike Vick.

NASCARBLITZ
10-13-2012, 01:23 PM
i just registered but ive been reading this thread since it started what a joke, this chick that posted it cant be serious..i love how skins fans(have a buddy that is) loves to bring up how they beat us last year twice, as if they won something from it....a. they didnt make the playoffs....b. we won the superbowl regardless of those losses. plus i love the fact how they forget to recall how we dusted that team with ease like what 5 years in a row prior to last year, that team has not a leg to stand on about bragging about anything since 92'

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 02:52 PM

I sent him a card.

I'm not surprised he hadn't told you that.

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 02:53 PM

Oops, my mistake. It's a troll.

Bye!

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
This truly is rich.

I hope Bob gets back on his feet, HAPPY NOW?!?!

10-13-2012, 11:38 PM
how many games is bob gonna miss due to this serious injury?

Rudyy
10-14-2012, 08:33 AM
how many games is bob gonna miss due to this serious injury? I'm going to guess the number on your name.

B-Red22
10-14-2012, 11:29 AM

ya your right , we don't respect you... good bye.

ShakeandBake
10-14-2012, 02:28 PM

Pity and respect are not one in the same, who the hell are these Redskins you speak of anyway?

BigBlueAllDay
01-09-2013, 06:51 PM
I would like to wish RG3 well on his recovery now...

GoDeep80
01-09-2013, 07:11 PM
We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.First off we don't have to go on your board to say anything to you. I started a post here on OUR board where I an many Giants fans chastised the coaches and medical staff for having him out there and wished him well. 2nd. Be very prepared to have a MUCH worse season next year because guess what teams have a full season's worth of tape on your little pistol option and the NFL doesn't take long to catch on and shut things down! Remember all the success Miami had when the unveiled the "Wildcat"? they went from 1-15 to 11-5, then teams caught on the following year and they couldn't do crap! matter of fact it became a hindrance. RG3 is gonna see a lot more hits if they insist on running this because everyt team that has you guys on the schedule is gonna work on that early in training camp.

miked1958
01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Very poor judgement on the part of their HC, Trainers and Medical Staff. He was clearly injured (not hurt) and very ineffective for two full quarters prior to the final twisting injury that finally put him out for good and either that play or the one just prior (the sack) did the real damage to his knee. Had the people being paid to not go with their feelings at the time and emotion of the moment that could have been avoided. Now he has to try and make a comeback from a second major reconstruction including the LCL this time. 2/3 of the players coming back after two times never fully recover. Sad day in Washington. They may have sacrificed their franchise QBs next 10-12 years of potentially ProBowl and SB seasons for a few quarters of a 2013 playoff game. Not that big in the overall scheme of things. Sad

barran21
01-09-2013, 10:18 PM
**** the Redskins....

GentleGiant
01-09-2013, 10:20 PM

Eagles fans DO NOT respect you.

Giants5699
01-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Because the immensity of the Eff we do not give is unfathomable to the simple minded folk down in DC.

OX1
01-09-2013, 11:06 PM

Right after you deadskin fans wish Mara well...........

GreenGuy
01-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Eagles fans DO NOT respect you. Yes we do. They swept us.

TroyArcher
01-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Are you kidding. You act like RGIII is God. Did you come to the Giants board to wish Terell Thomas or any number of other Giants players a speedy recovery? I have nothing against RGIII but I have more important things to worry about.

TroyArcher
01-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Yes we do. They swept us.

I knew you were an Eagles fan. I could sense the loser in you.

GreenGuy
01-10-2013, 01:16 PM
I knew you were an Eagles fan. I could sense the loser in you.

Join Date: 2001 LMAO. I won't even say how old I was at the time that you joined yet I'm the loser. You're obviously a Giants fan, I could sense the hypocrisy in you.

speedman
01-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Join Date: 2001 LMAO. I won't even say how old I was at the time that you joined yet I'm the loser. You're obviously a Giants fan, I could sense the hypocrisy in you. I guess your trying to say you're a young ***()hole

ShakeandBake
01-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Join Date: 2001 LMAO. I won't even say how old I was at the time that you joined yet I'm the loser. You're obviously a Giants fan, I could sense the hypocrisy in you.

What an astute observation genius, what gave it away? Was it the fact that we are on a Giants Message Board?

GreenGuy
01-10-2013, 03:09 PM
What an astute observation genius, what gave it away? Was it the fact that we are on a Giants Message Board? Because in the smack talk section, everyone here is a Giants fan. Its not like there are fans of assorted teams here or anything...Damn...

ShakeandBake
01-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Because in the smack talk section, everyone here is a Giants fan. Its not like there are fans of assorted teams here or anything...Damn...

You said it yourself he joined in 2001, and that it was obvious that he was a Giant fan

GreenGuy
01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
You said it yourself he joined in 2001, and that it was obvious that he was a Giant fanBecause of his hostile/stupid response it was obvious. I was just pointing out his join date after that. I'm sure there are plenty of rival fans that joined in 2001/2/3. Didn't mean to offend other members who did but that guy pisses me off. Heard about him on the Cowboys forum, a while back.

NYFG
01-10-2013, 06:14 PM
**** RGIII and **** the Foreskins

ELI_HOF_NYG
01-11-2013, 03:44 AM

are you kidding man? we aren't playing my little pony here,,they are the enemy around these parts.

Hassett00
01-11-2013, 08:21 AM
I would go over to the board and wish a healthy return BUUUUT I was on the site and other forums where I saw Redskin fans mocking and insulting Sean Locklear when he broke his leg against ye with stupid meme pics about his broken leg. SO maybe once your fans show some class and respect, ye will get the same in return. Until then good day to you sir

BuffyBlueII
01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Washington Redskins fans were the ones that were cheering amd throwing garbage at him when Shady McCoy was carried off Fedex Field on a stretcher earlier in the year.

Parademon
01-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Freak RG3! I lost all respect for him when he tweeted that we shouldn't judge those on the field of combat & in the line of fire! WTF! I served 2 tours in Iraq & the Stan as a Marine with 2ndMarDiv 2/8 wpns co 81s plt & it is an insult & slap to not only my face, but the faces of every single person to ever serve our country & especially during a time of war. I hate athletes that use war terms when playing a GAME! Phrases such as ' this game is gonna be a war' piss me the heck off!

Freak that maggot!

Semper Fi

BuffyBlueII
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Washington Redskins fans were the ones that were cheering amd throwing garbage at Shady McCoy when he was carried off Fedex Field on a stretcher earlier in the year.

TroyArcher
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM

What hypocrisy? My love of the Giants and hatred of the Eagles?

BParcells777
01-13-2013, 01:19 PM
We dont wish any rivals well.........whats so special about him?

bigblue58
01-13-2013, 04:22 PM

Cuz I don't give a rats behind about RG3! How come you skins fans aren't getting on him for allowing his ego to get in the way of what was best for your team, thus costing you a chance to advance in the playoffs?
The guy is nothing more than a drama queen who'll be out of the league in 3 or 4 years......so enjoy him while you have him...... whenever you get him back from his major knee surgery that is!
Looks like he wont be giving the NFC East fits for the next decade after all......he'll be lucky if he lasts 3 seasons.

berya
01-13-2013, 05:38 PM

And you talking about respect. Go away troll.

Eliscruzzz
01-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Cause no one gives **** about RG3...he's not gonna last long.

Rudyy
01-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Is this thread still relevant?

JPP=BEASTMODE
01-15-2013, 01:30 AM
We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.Because I have better things to do with my time then go on the Redskins message boards to wish Robert well every time he gets a boo boo

TroyArcher
01-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Because of his hostile/stupid response it was obvious. I was just pointing out his join date after that. I'm sure there are plenty of rival fans that joined in 2001/2/3. Didn't mean to offend other members who did but that guy pisses me off. Heard about him on the Cowboys forum, a while back.

Never saw me on another forum.

TroyArcher
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM

Nicks is a top 5 receiver in the league when healthy. He would be the #1 WR on the Redskins.

Giants5699
01-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Screw the skins and screw RG3. If his career ended tomorrow I wouldn't care. I wouldn't be sad, I wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't care.

greenca190
01-16-2013, 06:45 PM
i just registered but ive been reading this thread since it started what a joke, this chick that posted it cant be serious..i love how skins fans(have a buddy that is) loves to bring up how they beat us last year twice, as if they won something from it....a. they didnt make the playoffs....b. we won the superbowl regardless of those losses. plus i love the fact how they forget to recall how we dusted that team with ease like what 5 years in a row prior to last year, that team has not a leg to stand on about bragging about anything since 92'

Speaking of legs to stand on, isn't that what this thread is about?

Medisleman
01-20-2013, 10:56 PM
I wish RG3 well in his new career behind a desk. His knee is shot and he ain't coming back from this. He know is a running QB who lost what makes him special. He will sit next year and be benched by the year after.