PDA

View Full Version : "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

CowboysSuck
10-10-2012, 08:28 PM
JPP told the media "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before", which i think is great.

Also when asked, "Has coach coughlin used this underdog mentality as motivation this week ? " - JPP responds: " I don't know, I wasn't paying attention" "No, honestly, I really wasn't paying attention I dont know"

I thought that was hilarious. I'm not sure if he was trying to make a joke or not but that got me LOLing

Buddy333
10-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Just play. No talking please.

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Spoken like a true Buddy Ryan fan..........What would this commisioner have done to Buddy- the King of the Bounty system?

Buddy had cash envelopes delivered to your locker after the game

jomo
10-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Just play. No talking please.Especially from JPP.

BMW
10-10-2012, 10:14 PM
We're turning into the JETS, all the trash talk we never can backup. Just stop talking already and get sacks how about that?

Buddy333
10-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Seriously, every time they talk it seems to blow up in their face.

JSpin
10-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Seriously, every time they talk it seems to blow up in their face.

Like that whole Super Bowl run?

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that San Fran knows we are coming their way this Sunday

ny06
10-10-2012, 10:57 PM
This isn't trash talk. Personally I like it, go after them JPP and company. Let the 49ers know that it will be a hard fought 60 mins of football this Sunday.

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 11:26 PM
ppl r mad at this somehow?

im glad. JPP is showing passion. that is huge. i had a feeln the DL would wake up vs SF. JPP fired up is better than JPP saying he isnt having fun. DL, just dominate please

giantsfan420
10-10-2012, 11:26 PM

lol owned well done

Buddy333
10-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Like that whole Super Bowl run?Or like Kiwi before the Dallas game? Or like Osi before the Eagles game? Or like Osi before the Browns game? I know they won that game but Richardson was having his way until their defense gave up to many points and the Browns had to abandon the run. Talk is cheap.

giantsfan420
10-11-2012, 12:01 AM
more like every time JPP talks, he produces. happened last yr when he said we would beat the packers or the 9ers in the playoffs cant remember which. prob was gb bc i remember he said it after the atl playoff game and he kept on getting asked for more sound bytes by the media. i beliee he actually also said we'd win the SB too...

FlyingTruck
10-11-2012, 12:33 AM
There is no pleasing some of you. A few seasons ago a lot of you were complaining that our players were too quiet. Now we're talking too much? Get real.

TheShouldersOf
10-11-2012, 12:53 AM

Why are people still stuck on last year??

BrianK01
10-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Why are people still stuck on last year??Because until
further notice we are the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

joemorrisforprez
10-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I hope this means Fewell is going to do something different this game.

Rat_bastich
10-11-2012, 01:45 AM
I hope this means Fewell is going to do something different this game.

I am more worried about the offensive line doing something different this year. Eli took a beating last year. Good thing he doesn't have any Jim Everett in him or he would be hearing footsteps in his sleep.

Antwuan
10-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Go Giants!!!

BillTheGreek
10-11-2012, 05:25 AM
We're turning into the JETS, all the trash talk we never can backup. Just stop talking already and get sacks how about that?

WoW................Your right, less trash talk, and More Action !.I Like that "get sacks"...............

N Y Giants Superbowl Champions!

ashleymarie
10-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Go Giants!!!

+1

Toadofsteel
10-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Talk is cheap, play the game
^

burier
10-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Or like Kiwi before the Dallas game? Or like Osi before the Eagles game? Or like Osi before the Browns game? I know they won that game but Richardson was having his way until their defense gave up to many points and the Browns had to abandon the run. Talk is cheap.

you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...

ryan12
10-11-2012, 12:29 PM
ppl r mad at this somehow?

im glad. JPP is showing passion. that is huge. i had a feeln the DL would wake up vs SF. JPP fired up is better than JPP saying he isnt having fun. DL, just dominate please

agreed

GMENAGAIN
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Our DL needs to stop talking and start doing . . . . .

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 01:26 PM
you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...I don't like anyone talking. Talk is cheap. Play the game.

burier
10-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't like anyone talking. Talk is cheap. Play the game.

the problem is the players are required to make themselves available to the media and answer questions...so talking is inevitable. To me JPP shows up on a weekly basis so he can talk a little trash (Not that I read what he said as trash talking) Everyone else on the D can keep to the script.

Buddy333
10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Well no one on the DL really has the right to talk as of today and that includes JPP. I don't really think he was talking trash either though.

rainierjef
10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
you're comparing talk from Kiwi and Osi to talk from JPP? Osi is a Nancy...no one on the team cares what he says. JPP on the other hand...

Nancy is leading the DE's in sacks as of right now!

burier
10-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Nancy is leading the DE's in sacks as of right now!

Which means what exactly? That Tuck is a bigger Nancy?

MikeyMike01
10-11-2012, 01:54 PM
This type of crap is embarrassing. I wish they'd just do the talking on Sunday.

Giantz4Life
10-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Wow ... you guys are such pansies lol

How is this trash talking at all?

Rudyy
10-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Once again,

This does not qualify as "trash talking".

GiantWarfare
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM

lol I was thinking the same thing

rainierjef
10-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Which means what exactly? That Tuck is a bigger Nancy?

Maybe, cause tuck gets more snaps than Osi does as well as JPP. So on the nancy meter i would say its Tuck with a strong lead then JPP followed by Osi.

I understand the want to bash an label players but it is not necessary. At least not the ones that have proven themselves, the ones that have yet to cool.

Rusty192
10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Our DL needs to stop talking and start doing . . . . .That's the power of the Home Depot!

burier
10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Maybe, cause tuck gets more snaps than Osi does as well as JPP. So on the nancy meter i would say its Tuck with a strong lead then JPP followed by Osi.

I understand the want to bash an label players but it is not necessary. At least not the ones that have proven themselves, the ones that have yet to cool.

So we're measuring a players worth based soley on sacks now? Is that how it works? Come on man you know damn right that JPP has contributed more this season than Tuck and Osi combined regardless of sack totals. And if Tuck or Osi would do their job JPP might have a few more sacks to credit.

As far as people proving themselves. You gotta prove it to me every snap. I'm not concerned with last year.

rainierjef
10-11-2012, 03:45 PM
So we're measuring a players worth based soley on sacks now? Is that how it works? Come on man you know damn right that JPP has contributed more this season than Tuck and Osi combined regardless of sack totals. And if Tuck or Osi would do their job JPP might have a few more sacks to credit.

As far as people proving themselves. You gotta prove it to me every snap. I'm not concerned with last year.

Calm down.

Osi limited snaps prevents him from getting after the QB more, getting the pressure's, deflecting passes, FF's, all stuff that we measure a pass rushing DE on. It's been well documented that Osi is terrible against the run, but we have known this for some time now. I love me some JPP, Tuck and Osi, but when we start labeling Our Defensive players cause they are not porducing as to what they are last year, then do it across the board. They are all sucking right now, JPP included.

Easy E.
10-11-2012, 03:48 PM

haha.....+1