PDA

View Full Version : Bummer!!!

BParcells777
10-10-2012, 10:18 PM
This thread is a Forum for all the 49r guests we have had this week to come here Sunday night and wish us well
in our quest to repeat. No abuse of the Crow Eating guests will be tolerated

Dmh42
10-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Niners will win this game. So no use for this thread.However, if the improbable happens, I will be here to give giants their props.That's a guarantee.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Niners will win this game. So no use for this thread.However, if the improbable happens, I will be here to give giants their props.That's a guarantee.

Thank You but no one ever give us Props........even the Media guys when we win the SB.......when we won in 2007 you would have thought Aikman and Bucks whole families had just died in a plane crash to look at their stunned faces

miked1958
10-11-2012, 12:27 AM
31-24 giants take it

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 01:11 AM
I'll be back to rub it in your face.

CALI49ER
10-11-2012, 02:50 AM

This ^

tonyt830
10-11-2012, 06:48 AM
I'll be back to rub it in your face.That would be expected from a classless type fan. You have to learn to win with class as well as not be a sore loser.

Just remember championships are not won in October.

And though you may not be one of those fans that can win with class, I will still wish your team well. I look forward to a great game. Win or lose, I just hope for a hard fought, and injury free game on both sides!

SweetZombieJesus
10-11-2012, 08:25 AM
I bet none of them get the "Bummer" reference

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 10:40 AM
I wonder what his thoughts are on this game.

I have not heard an analyst yet who is picking the Giants.......maybe Mooch still holds a grudge against their firing him.

GMENAGAIN
10-11-2012, 10:41 AM
This ^

And if your team wins this regular season game, I hope it takes them as far as last year's regular season win took them . . . . . .

miked1958
10-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Thats fine. if giants have proved anything at all to this League that gives them no Respect its that they can rebound from tough regular season losses to great teams and comeback when it counts most and get the more impt W that moves them on in the playoffs. Who cares if you win a game in week 6 and become 5-1 and we wind up 3-3... means nothing in Dec/Jan... Exps:

07--- Lost to 13-3 #1 seed Dallas twice in regular season. beat them 21-17 in first round on Road
07--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed GB in a blowout 35-13. Beat them in NFCCG 23-20 on Road
07--- Lost to 16-0 #1 Seed NE in epic battle 38-35. Beat them (18-0) in SB 17-14 (Road Team)

11--- Lost to 15-1 #1 Seed GB 38-35. Beat them in first round 37-20 on Road
11--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed SF 27-20. Beat them in OT 20-17 on Road
11----Beat ...13-3 #1 Seed NE 24-20(only glitch, lol) Beat them again in SB 21-17 (Road Team)

Not to worried if we lose. be more concerned if we won..lol

TheAnalyst
10-11-2012, 11:00 AM

Because they became fans in 2011... BUMMER

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Because they became fans in 2011... BUMMER

I'd like to think a few of them got hit with ice chips LOL

Dmh42
10-11-2012, 01:21 PM

I certainly remember it. I wonder what Mooch thought of Bradshaw's fumble in th NFCCG last year?

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Thats fine. if giants have proved anything at all to this League that gives them no Respect its that they can rebound from tough regular season losses to great teams and comeback when it counts most and get the more impt W that moves them on in the playoffs. Who cares if you win a game in week 6 and become 5-1 and we wind up 3-3... means nothing in Dec/Jan... Exps:

07--- Lost to 13-3 #1 seed Dallas twice in regular season. beat them 21-17 in first round on Road
07--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed GB in a blowout 35-13. Beat them in NFCCG 23-20 on Road
07--- Lost to 16-0 #1 Seed NE in epic battle 38-35. Beat them (18-0) in SB 17-14 (Road Team)

11--- Lost to 15-1 #1 Seed GB 38-35. Beat them in first round 37-20 on Road
11--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed SF 27-20. Beat them in OT 20-17 on Road
11----Beat ...13-3 #1 Seed NE 24-20(only glitch, lol) Beat them again in SB 21-17 (Road Team)

Not to worried if we lose. be more concerned if we won..lol

I think if the Giants lose this game it does mean something. This would put you guys at 3-3 and an 0-2 division record. Don't act like you wouldn't be worried about making the playoffs.

GiantGremlin
10-11-2012, 03:23 PM
I think if the Giants lose this game it does mean something. This would put you guys at 3-3 and an 0-2 division record. Don't act like you wouldn't be worried about making the playoffs.

Giants have 2 consec div games after the 9ers, this game is important to a degree, but not as important as the next 2 weeks after. This upcoming stretch is huge for the Giants.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 04:42 PM
we are not going to rely on tie breakers this year, just breaking heads and winning

Giantz4Life
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM
99.9% of the Niner fans will be back Sunday night to gloat if they win.

0.1% of them will come back and eat crow if we win.

rEaS
10-11-2012, 05:32 PM

we were 7-7 last year and look how that ended up.. not saying that we will definitely get to the SB this time, but it's not as worrisome as you guys might think.. you don't always have to finish with 11+ wins to win it all and be a good team

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 05:38 PM
we were 7-7 last year and look how that ended up.. not saying that we will definitely get to the SB this time, but it's not as worrisome as you guys might think.. you don't always have to finish with 11+ wins to win it all and be a good team

I think we will win 11 or 12 this year.......this team is only at half throttle and its bashing people

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 08:33 PM
I say Giants win 8-9 games.

BMW
10-11-2012, 08:39 PM
You would think 9ers fans would be humble as to how bad their team has sucked until last year.

OrangeGiant
10-11-2012, 08:52 PM
The simple fact is that most niners fans still believe the Niners "gave" the Giants the NFCC game last year. They forgot about the hand that purposely reached in and knocked the ball out on the final punt return and they still don't give the Giants credit for the game they played. I am sure the players probably feel the same way, similarly to how the Packers think they gave the Giants THAT game last year. Funny how that just keeps happening- teams keep giving away games to the Giants.

miked1958
10-11-2012, 08:58 PM
I think if the Giants lose this game it does mean something. This would put you guys at 3-3 and an 0-2 division record. Don't act like you wouldn't be worried about making the playoffs.i wouldn't be worried. Really.

We were 6-2 last season then lost 5/6 and looked bad doing it to drop to 7-7. How'd that season turn out? If they pulled it together at with only 2 games remaining last yr and made playoffs and won SB why would I be worried after six games with 3-3 record when we still have ten games left to make up ground?

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 08:59 PM
You would think 9ers fans would be humble as to how bad their team has sucked until last year.

The 49ers went from laughing stock to juggernaut in such a short time. Most fans don't know how to handle it. The new fans that didn't experience the Montana/Young era are the one's that are ****y because they're not used to winning.

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 09:01 PM
i wouldn't be worried. Really

Just remember, you guys were 6-2 when we played you guys last year. That's alot different than 3-3 with already two division loses to boot. The Eagles and Redskins are much improved this year. With the schedule you guys have coming up I would be worried.

SF49erfan
10-11-2012, 09:04 PM
The simple fact is that most niners fans still believe the Niners "gave" the Giants the NFCC game last year. They forgot about the hand that purposely reached in and knocked the ball out on the final punt return and they still don't give the Giants credit for the game they played. I am sure the players probably feel the same way, similarly to how the Packers think they gave the Giants THAT game last year. Funny how that just keeps happening- teams keep giving away games to the Giants.

You're right. That last Williams fumble was a good play and a heads up recovery. The fumble that hit his knee is what bothers me most. That and the early whistle on Bradshaw's NON-fumble.
You guys straight up owned the Packers. I don't know what makes them think they gave away the game.

OrangeGiant
10-11-2012, 09:23 PM
That's just football man, players make mistakes, injuries happen, etc. Trust me as a Giants fan we have endured similar difficult losses-I seem to remember a playoff game and a missed pass interference call on a botched FG pass attempt that was even admitted by the league after. Maybe it's karma.

BParcells777
10-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Just remember, you guys were 6-2 when we played you guys last year. That's alot different than 3-3 with already two division loses to boot. The Eagles and Redskins are much improved this year. With the schedule you guys have coming up I would be worried.

They have a tougher task....they have to play the Giants.......tough games only make us stronger.....we are 53 men deep

and we are 3-2, about to go 4-2..........then 6-2

There is a theme to this

miked1958
10-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Just remember, you guys were 6-2 when we played you guys last year. That's alot different than 3-3 with already two division loses to boot. The Eagles and Redskins are much improved this year. With the schedule you guys have coming up I would be worried.we will be 0-2 in our division regardless if we win or lose Sunday. U just made a good point we played u in week 9 last season and lost. We are playing u in week 6 this time... Plenty of time for either team to build after this game

miked1958
10-11-2012, 10:11 PM
You're right. That last Williams fumble was a good play and a heads up recovery. The fumble that hit his knee is what bothers me most. That and the early whistle on Bradshaw's NON-fumble.You guys straight up owned the Packers. I don't know what makes them think they gave away the game.well why should giants be blamed or called lucky cause your punt return guy doesn't know any better then to get out of the way when a ball is bouncing? He blew it end of story. We were there to make a heads up play and recover

Parademon
10-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I for one consider this game very important for the Giants to win, just in case we finish with the same record as the 9ers, we would get the HFA in a playoff game. Don't really care to play a 4th game at their house. That's pushing your luck. Much rather they have to come to freezing cold Met-Life in late Jan. See how well they cope with the freezing temps.

SF49erfan
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
well why should giants be blamed or called lucky cause your punt return guy doesn't know any better then to get out of the way when a ball is bouncing? He blew it end of story. We were there to make a heads up play and recover

I never said you guys were lucky. This is like the 10th time a member of this board put words in my mouth.

GMENAGAIN
10-12-2012, 07:32 AM
I never said you guys were lucky. This is like the 10th time a member of this board put words in my mouth.

Better than what most San Francisco-ans are usually putting in their mouths . . . . . .

PBTimmons
10-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Better than what most San Francisco-ans are usually putting in their mouths . . . . . .

Hey-OOOH!

miked1958
10-12-2012, 09:52 AM
I never said you guys were lucky. This is like the 10th time a member of this board put words in my mouth.Okay sorry, maybe it was it per say. But the SF fan base in general has been saying that the giants LUCKED OUT. They were LUCKY to win and they cant wait to get a 2nd shot at us. I just dont see it. It was a Chess match with both teams pounding each other and it was going to be the first team that made a mistake that paid the price. And it was your team on your home field that cracked first. The first one was kinda sorta lucky that the bouncing ball touched his knee. but that is the definition of someone cracking under the pressure of a Tightly fought battle. You guys cracked we didnt. i dont call it luck. and the 2nd one in OT was just a good play by J. Williams on the tackle poking the ball out and again one of our guys on the spot to make the recovery. Again not luck.

Want to know what luck is. Luck is when your team is up 27-20 last year in 4th quarter and have the giants at 4th and 2 inside your 20 yard line with under a minute left and your DB or LBer doesnt get called for holding/PI to extend that drive. Ballard was mugged.

miked1958
10-12-2012, 09:52 AM
pretty sure it was ballard. maybe someone can look that play up and post it here. Refs make bad calls... also the bradshaw play from lasts years nfccg

PBTimmons
10-12-2012, 10:24 AM
pretty sure it was ballard. maybe someone can look that play up and post it here. Refs make bad calls... also the bradshaw play from lasts years nfccg

It was Ballard, he was running a quick slant looking route from what I remember and P.Willis had his hands all over him. Their DT Smith had a good play to knock the pass down anyways.

tonyt830
10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
You would think 9ers fans would be humble as to how bad their team has sucked until last year.thats what happens with a lot of fanbases in all sports. Their team is in the toilet and irrelevant for many years, then all of a sudden their particular team turns it around and make the playoffs. Merchandise sales go up, everybody seems to be wearing the caps. jerseys etc., and all of a sudden you have "fill in the team" fans coming out of the woodwork.

It was something when the Pats went on their run after 2001, it seemed there were Pats fans everywhere. The same goes for the Saints and the Rangers in baseball.

giantsforce
10-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I'll be back to rub it in your face.That's fine. We will give you this one. But, We will be back to beat you again in your house at the NFC Championship game again. If you do not believe me, ask the Packers.

pokerpunk
10-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Why argue with this idiots!! 49ER fans are in the same class as the New England, Philly and Cowgirl fans! Can't accept the fact when their teams get outplayed and lose. I can kind of understand the Cowgirl fans because they have had nothing to be proud of in the last 15 years but they are still D-bags like the rest of them. The fact that they spend more time and effort on our forum rather then their teams should tell you something.

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 05:59 PM
The 49ers went from laughing stock to juggernaut in such a short time. Most fans don't know how to handle it. The new fans that didn't experience the Montana/Young era are the one's that are ****y because they're not used to winning.

What exactly has the juggernaut won?

Sarcasman
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
You're right. That last Williams fumble was a good play and a heads up recovery. The fumble that hit his knee is what bothers me most. That and the early whistle on Bradshaw's NON-fumble.
You guys straight up owned the Packers. I don't know what makes them think they gave away the game.

Yeah it sucks when the refs get the calls right.

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Bummer SFO Fans.........see you guys in January

Dmh42
10-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Said I would be back win or lose. Here to man up. That was bitter pill to swallow. Niners beat in all aspects by better team. See you in January when it counts . Niners have work to do before then. Good luck to you all rest of year.

BParcells777
10-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Said I would be back win or lose. Here to man up. That was bitter pill to swallow. Niners beat in all aspects by better team. See you in January when it counts . Niners have work to do before then. Good luck to you all rest of year.

Same to you, good luck man........losing sucks

iPrism
10-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Great game. And wouldn't be so sure you'll be seeing us in January. We are highly overrated by the media. We're definitely not a top 5 team.

Giantz4Life
10-14-2012, 09:20 PM

Thanks for MANNING up.

miked1958
10-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Niners will win this game. So no use for this thread.However, if the improbable happens, I will be here to give giants their props.That's a guarantee.as it turns out the thread was needed. But you came back to man up. I'm good with that. Enough said. Difference is the same as always. We have Manning and you don't

titwio
10-14-2012, 11:15 PM

Tell your other friends to stop on by too...:o

Especially this guy:

miked1958
10-14-2012, 11:32 PM
I'll be back to rub it in your face.well are you back yet? You, MBeach49er, Joe Montana, 94niners and a bunch of others were on here all week talking about how BAD we were going to get beat. What was it you said? "Niners win in a blowout, YOU CAN BOOK IT".... Lol... You guys were handled twice now in your own back yard by the giants.. We're we lucky again? You went right down the field in your first two drives and got 3 points to show for it. Then get shutout the rest of the game and out scored 26-0 the rest of the way... That's a blowout, that's domination.. But not by the team you were thinking would do it

Medisleman
10-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks for a being lovely hosts to the GMEN in California. Serving up those hot and delicious interceptions were great with a side of SACK!

GiantGremlin
10-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Thanks for a being lovely hosts to the GMEN in California. Serving up those hot and delicious interceptions were great with a side of SACK!

LOL, yeah and the hostile 9er crowd really rattled the Giants didn't they? This was their 'revenge' game? Lame effort all the way around.

Parademon
10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
WTF! Where are all the 9er fans at? Buncha tools! Talk the talk, can't walk the walk. I'm so pissed at the Giants today. They left at least 3 TDs on the field today! The final score is no indication of how badly we trounced that team!

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 10:53 AM

This ^

haha, rub away

EddieBlue
10-15-2012, 11:47 AM

rub THIS in yours pal 8//////////D - - - - - - O:

blueomaha
10-15-2012, 11:50 AM
WTF! Where are all the 9er fans at? Buncha tools! Talk the talk, can't walk the walk. I'm so pissed at the Giants today. They left at least 3 TDs on the field today! The final score is no indication of how badly we trounced that team!they're on suicide watch...don't blame Kyle on this one....

Sarcasman
10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Great game. And wouldn't be so sure you'll be seeing us in January. We are highly overrated by the media. We're definitely not a top 5 team.

I disagree.

TheAnalyst
10-15-2012, 02:49 PM

That just isnt true. It was a bad game. A big win vs Seattle on Thursday and your team is back on track.

Dmh42
10-15-2012, 03:43 PM
That just isnt true. It was a bad game. A big win vs Seattle on Thursday and your team is back on track.

Agreed. That one stung yesterday, but time to shrug it off and get to work for Thursday. Giants just outplayed them. It happens. No reason to go on emotional meltdown after one game. (I am sure you all have plenty of fans that overreact too) Niners need to go back to running ball and playing defense. Also, last time I checked, Seattle does not have Eli Manning. I have had enough of him for awhile.

miked1958
10-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Agreed. That one stung yesterday, but time to shrug it off and get to work for Thursday. Giants just outplayed them. It happens. No reason to go on emotional meltdown after one game. (I am sure you all have plenty of fans that overreact too) Niners need to go back to running ball and playing defense. Also, last time I checked, Seattle does not have Eli Manning. I have had enough of him for awhile.there was a thread here this week where a giant fan asked if they (niners fans) would trade eli for alex smith if it were possible. some said yes no question about it while others said no way they would stick with Alex. How do you feel about that

Dmh42
10-15-2012, 04:29 PM
there was a thread here this week where a giant fan asked if they (niners fans) would trade eli for alex smith if it were possible. some said yes no question about it while others said no way they would stick with Alex. How do you feel about that

Blind homersim. It would be like a Giants fan saying they would not trade one of their LB for Patrick Willis. Smith is nice story, is intelligent, somewhat underrated and if he sticks to conservative game plan (run to pass) could be very successful. I like him and want to see him do well. However, anyone being honest with themselves knows that he is physically limited. IMO Kaepernick will be the starter in 1-2 years. Having said that, I have counted Smith out before. I really want to be wrong about this and hope he can have similar post-season success that Manning has had.

BParcells777
10-15-2012, 04:29 PM
there was a thread here this week where a giant fan asked if they (niners fans) would trade eli for alex smith if it were possible. some said yes no question about it while others said no way they would stick with Alex. How do you feel about that

The Niners can beat most any team in the League

I'd say the Giants, Seattle, and Chicago are the leagues top 3 right now.......the 49rs would struggle with these physical teams with superior QBs

Dmh42
10-15-2012, 04:36 PM
The Niners can beat most any team in the League

I'd say the Giants, Seattle, and Chicago are the leagues top 3 right now.......the 49rs would struggle with these physical teams with superior QBs

We will know soon. I think niners will beat Chicago and split their games with Seattle. Seattle is a nightmare to play at their place. Niners have to stick with their run game though. No idea what they were thinking yesterday.